Tottington Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company
Read Tottington Motor Company Reviews

About Tottington Motor Company:

Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

TMC Leisure, the sister company of Tottington Motor Company stocks a vast range of leisure vehicles including teardrop trailers, caravans, motorhomes. TMC Leisure are the UK & Ireland sole concessionaires for Caretta Caravans, the largest Roller Team & Sun Living by Adria dealership in the North and continues to build partnerships with key motorhome manufacturers including Auto-Trail Tribute. Auto-Trail Tribute will be introduced the TMC Leisure range in February 2019.

TMC Leisure holds open days on a regular basis and offer a try before you buy scheme.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Tottington Motor Company 5 star review on 30th November 2018
Mrs Heaton
Tottington Motor Company 5 star review on 27th October 2018
E Banks
Wow-what can I say, a fantastic team, bought my first new Motorhome and the help I received was fantastic. I would recommend you go to them first for your requirements nothing was any bother. Ian Ridley
I am very happy with the purchase,people r very friendly & honest I will recommend anyone to visit this company nice people to do business.
Having just bought a VW Camper from TMC I can honestly say what an excellent customer service and attention to detail they have. From the first phone call to Gavin who is such a gentleman and nothing was too much trouble answering all of my questions and there were a few? How professional and genuine he was. I’m sure he is a massive credit to the company. When we collected the vehicle Greg made every effort of explaining how things work yet again nothing was to much trouble and he spent a couple of hours going over everything. He was very professional, with excellent knowledge and has an excellent way of getting things across so you understand. I would also like to say the finish of the detailing work was of the highest quality too👍. In all the years experience I have in buying vehicles this company has to be the best experience me and my wife have had, it really has a family feel and everyone we met were so friendly and courteous. If asked if I would recommend TMC I would without any doubt ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you all again team we are made up with our Van Regards Allan
Just bought a new roller team motorhome from TMC. Great friendly and honest service from Gavin and Greg in particular. Full handover from Greg to explain how everything worked on the motorhome at your pace !.
Thanks Rich and Jax for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it!
Once again excellent service from Tottington Motors.No pushy salesmen,just good advice from Paul.This must be our 5th purchase from TMC.I wouldn't go anywhere else to be honest.
Thank you Wayne for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it!
I'm very pleased with all the help and information given, the car is everything they said it would be.
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!
Recently purchased a car from Gavin, really professional service and great aftercare. Would highly recommend this family run business.
Thanks Jo for your 5 star review!
We have bought our last 5 cars from the Tottington Motor Company over the last 20+ years. We always shop around before changing our car, but always go back because of the quality vehicles (reasonably priced), excellent service and after sales support. Five star!
Thanks Sheila for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it!
Great service from dropping off to collecting my van , full mot done and got my van back in no time, friendly staff and very competitive recommend to any 1.
Thanks Craig for your feedback, we really appreciate it!
All the staff at Tottington Motors are very friendly and could not have been more helpful when I recently decided to change my car. I am very pleased with my choice and would certainly recommend them and use them again in the future.
Thank you Barbara for leaving us a 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Just purchased our Nissan juke from this company and couldn't be more delighted. Alan, the salesman who guided us through our purchase, bent over backwards to make sure we were completely satisfied. Thank you so much, the Rohmans
Thank you for leaving us a review!
We were a little apprehensive about buying a car online, however Paul at Tottington Motors was very helpful. The car was as described and all information provided. He also went the extra mile in trying to obtain information after the purchase of the vehicle, for which we were very grateful. We would deal with this company again .
Thanks for the review Dennis we really appreciate it. Happy motoring from TMC!
Really good, friendly service. Alan looked after us and was very helpful and accomodating when taking the car we were interested in for a test drive. I bought the car and was really impressed the service. Will go straight to them next time!
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it!
Was very pleased with the service and advise i received on the purchase of my Vauxhall Mokka from Paul at Tottington Motor Company, I would highly recommend them
Thanks Carole, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service!
Upgrading from a caravan we found our first camper van on their website. Gavin was great answering every questions dn working with us to make sure that it was what we really wanted without actually seeing the van. On collection, the handover from Greg was very thorough and talked me through every little aspect with passion. in short, great company who care about the service they give their customer. Well done guys, we may well be back in the future when it comes to upgrading :-)
Thanks Chris for your review, we really appreciate your kind feedback!
This is our first motorhome, when we contacted TMC we spoke with Gavin who answered every question. When the motorhome was delivered what a fantastic nothing was too much trouble and a USB stick was left with all the information we required. We also had a follow up phone to make sure we was happy with everything, the customer service is excellent. It will be a bit of a journey but our motorhome will be returning for servicing and habitation checks. Would really recommend them.
Thank you Alan for your kind words, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our service and we hope to see you again in the future.
I have had dealings with the company before and that is the reason i was prepared to drive 400 miles to order and collect my new motorhome from them. At all times during the process nothing was too much trouble, Gavin was extremely accommodating. The handover was extremely detailed, a purpose written handbook, a USB stick with videos and much more on. With the knowledge that if I wasn't sure about something, all I need do was to pickup the phone. A big thanks to Greg who conducted the handover. The whole experience was FIRST CLASS!!!!!!!!
Thank you Nigel for your review, we are really pleased to hear how happy you was with our service!
IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO GIVE 10 STARS, WE WOULD HAVE DONE SO. ABSOLUTE EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM INITIAL PHONE CALL TO VIEWING THE VEHICLE WITH THE EXPERT HELP AND ADVICE FROM PAUL THROUGHOUT THE PURCHASE OF OUR PUEGEOT 2008 ALLURE. ALSO A SPECIAL MENTION TO JOHN IN SERVICE DEPARTMENT. LOOK FORWARD TO MANY YEARS OF DEALING WITH A VERY PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE COMPANY. KATH & PAUL LOCK
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it and we hope to see you again in the future!
Great service from Johnny in their service department. Keep up the good work. Happy Christmas and best regards Ged & Jackie Lee
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review!
This is the 4th car I have purchased from this company. Excellent service from start to picking up the car and having all instructions and showing me how everything works. I am very very happy and love my new car. I will see you when I need a MOT and a service Thank you so much Beryl Knowles
Thank you Beryl for your 5 star review, we really appreciate your kind words. Happy motoring from us at TMC!
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.88 based on 141 reviews