Tottington Motor Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company

About Tottington Motor Company: Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Eton Business ParkBury RoadRadcliffeManchester

How would you rate Tottington Motor Company ?

M Louise Jones
"I’ve bought all my cars from Tottinton Motors. Fantastic service throughout and brilliant aftercare. I would highly recommend them."
Mr M Williams
"I am 51 years old and have been a bit of a serial car buyer all my life and have had many experiences with dealers / sellers over the years- some very tricky ! I am delighted to recommend tottingon motors as the best by far dealership I have dealt with. Right from walking on the forecourt to discussing various cars and then the deal was without any aggravation or stress - Paul and Gareth were great to deal with and offered years of experience in the business. I have no hesitation in recommending them to all my friends and or family let alone to anyone I haven't met"
Miss M Hutton
"Did everything you could ask for, and more! Thank you so much!"
"So where do I start. Was charged £60 for a diagnostic test I already knew the outcome before taking there. They said it was £800+ to fix. I asked for a discount as I will come to them again to help me out and use this comany a lot. Took it to another mechanic whom fixed the car for £80. Asked for the money back for the diagnostics test and get horrific customer service. They put it down to my age and lack of experience. They were patronising and belittling. I would not recommend to my worst enemy!"
"Everything was wrong. Provided me with a quote for £800 to fix a part. Took it elsewhere and he fixed for £80. Poor customer service and blamed it on my age and lack of experience when they slapped me with the price. Wouldn’t trust, just salesmen our to get your money. Wouldn’t recommend"
"great service"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service. No pressure, no fuss, informative regarding vehicle and friendly, efficient way of dealing with customers."
"Saw their social media promotion and went down to their forecourt and bought my first car. Have been looking for two months, great people."
"I have been using the service department for the last 3 years. Great staff and easy to book in."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"relaxed easy going no fast and hard sales pitch not pushy"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"THE PURCHASE OF MY CARD WITH THE INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE FROM PAUL WAS VERY GOOD."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"helpful staff and very pleased with car purchased"
We are very happy you are pleased with your new car.
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Always a pleasure to deal with Tottington Motors-whether to purchase a vehicle or take one in for service. If purchasing the salesmen are NOT pushy and give you time to reflect and test out the vehicle. When I purchased my latest car from them it smelled very badly of cigarette smoke but somehow they worked miracles and completely cleared it of the smell.It hasn't returned either!Thank you!"

We are so pleased you are happy with your car, your nice review means the world to our sales staff.
sales team
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"We can’t fault them, in every aspect they have been exceptional, friendly, supportive, informative and helpful, I will recommend to anyone that asks."
Thank you helen, we hope you make some amazing memories in your new motorhome.
All the best sales team
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
Hello Louise, we are delighted you are once again happy with your new car.
From all the staff at TMC
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent staff, really welcoming. Good quality cars and service"
Hi Mark,
What a lovely car you have bought from us, so many extras have been fitted to this car hope you are enjoying the rear TV,s.
Sales
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Out of all the car purchases I have made over the years, this has been the best both in terms of the car but also the service from TMC. When I initially went to look around there was no pressure from the staff who were very helpful and knowledgeable. When I returned to take a test drive in the Fiesta it was the same, no pressure. The car itself was a genuine low mileage example that had been looked after by its previous owner. The Transaction was really simple and easy, a part-ex price was agreed for my C30 which was great and completed on the pickup day after the car had been prepared. All in all, great service, friendly staff and a very smooth sale for a great car."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"So far so good. Am not able to make a review just yet. Am quite impressed and have used them before."
hello Ruth,
We are happy you are enjoying your car, if there is anything you are unsure off please feel free to get in touch.
How was the handover at the point of collection?
"A pleasing purchase from the point of view of price and superb preparation of vehicle for sale. Some attention is required but I have no doubt that it will be solved to my satisfaction."
Good Morning Peter,
again so happy you are pleased with your car and its lovely for the sales staff to receive such good feedback,
Kind regards
sales Staff
"Friendly helpful staff"
Hello James,
Thank you for your kind words it really means the world to our sales staff.
Sales
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"GREAT SELECTION OF CARS. POLITE APPROACHABLE STAFF WHO WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND NOT PUSHY. NICE TO BE GREETED WITH A SMILE."
Hello Karen,
You too were a delight talk to, we are happy you are enjoying your new car.
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Great people to deal with car was properly presented and prepared. Paul did a good deal for us and we collected the car with no fuss or delay."
Hi,
Thank you for your kind review. Paul says thank you for your purchase and if you need any help please feel free to contact Paul here at work.
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.77 based on 73 reviews