Tottington Motor Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company

About Tottington Motor Company: Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

TMC Leisure, the sister company of Tottington Motor Company stocks a vast range of leisure vehicles including teardrop trailers, caravans, motorhomes. TMC Leisure are the UK & Ireland sole concessionaires for Caretta Caravans, the largest Roller Team & Sun Living by Adria dealership in the North and continues to build partnerships with key motorhome manufacturers including Auto-Trail Tribute. Auto-Trail Tribute will be introduced the TMC Leisure range in February 2019.

TMC Leisure holds open days on a regular basis and offer a try before you buy scheme.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Eton Business Park
Bury Road
Manchester

Tell us how Tottington Motor Company made you happy

S
"Many thanks to Brian and everyone at TMC for their help with our recent purchase of a Caretta Teardrop Trailer. Service was excellent and communication was clear from when we first contacted them in February right up until we picked it up in April. Very pleased with our trailer so far!"
Mr J Byrne
"I have recently bought a motorhome from Tottingham Motor Company and have nothing but praise for the way I was looked after.Nothing was to much trouble for them and the staff especially Gavin and Greg went the extra mile to ensure we had all the information we required and ensure my purchase went through without any problems.I would be more than happy to recommend this company."
"We couldn’t have been more delighted. Super friendly and helpful staff, a deal we couldn’t find better anywhere. We’ve now done 6000 miles in 6 months and loving the freedom of our motorhome, thank you."
"I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tottington Motor Co to anyone on the look out for a quality used car. They have always had fantastic range of cars on their books but it's their after sales service that really takes it to another level. Having to commute to Stockport it haspreviously been a real pain trying to fit in services and MOT's in but T.M.C. have continually managed to pull out all of the stops to ensure it is always as easy and convenient for me as possible."
"As a lady who has no idea about cars I’ve had bad experiences with a number of garages, then I discovered Tottington Motor Co and that changed. Not only do the mechanics do a first class job of looking after my car, I trust them implicitly and would recommend them to all. Julie is an absolute pleasure to deal with and always makes me feel like their number one customer. Wouldn’t go anywhere else."
"Another fabulous customer service experience at TMC. MoT & service carried out within the timescales I requested and my vehicle was given a full valet. Thank you so much for your friendly attitude and for putting the customer first."
Thank you for your review Steve, glad you're enjoying your new purchase.

Brian
"Thank you once again Tottington motor company! Fantastic service as always"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Great service love the car"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very friendly staff who were not at all pushy. There is a wide range of vehicles on display to choose from. Very happy with my new purchased."
"very efficient"
"Service was the best"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Professional staff, no pressure tactics, easy to deal with."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I am thrilled with my new car. The service was amazing, I would highly recommend to anyone in fact I wouldn’t buy a car from anywhere. I’ve had problems in the past with other car dealers and so was apprehensive in purchasing a new car, however the service was first class and nothing was too much to ask. Thanks again, Pam"
Good Morning John,

Thank you for such a nice review and also taking the time to do it. It really means alot to the staff to receivce such kind words, we are sure you will love your new motorhome and indeed make some amazing memoires. Remember if you are unsure of anything we are only a phone call away.

Gavin
"The 3 year old Mokka was beautifully prepared,the sales team were excellent,friendly and went out of their way to make the deal I was looking for.However, I asked for a spare wheel as I am not happy with these repair kits, and I paid them for one when I ordered the car 3weeks ago. I am still waiting and nobody from TMC has bothered to let me know why it hasn't arrived. Friends and neighbours have admired the car which looks brand new, but when I tell them about the aftersales performance, they are put off from TMC. All it would have taken was a phone call to let me know the situation, and I would have been singing their praises,and giving them an excellent review."
Thank you for your review, Roger. I’m pleased you’ve enjoyed the Mokka and it is the envy of your neighbours. Paul Curren our service manager has tried to contact you, however I will contact you myself as I sold you the car. As I advised you not to purchase a spare wheel from a Vauxhall main dealer as the price was in excess of £300 we agreed with one another to supply through an alternative company. The order was placed on the 21st of January and we are still awaiting the space saver, we had been told at the time of order that this could take up to 4 weeks.
"Great customer service recommend 110%"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very pleased with my Ka , the easiest purchase ever, great service."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service and guidance when trying before we bought"
(TMC Leisure) -
Thank you for posting a review Mr Helmer, we're glad you enjoyed your try before you buy with Freedhome Luxury Motorhome Hire our sister company. We really do feel it's a string to our bow that our customers can try before they commit to purchasing a new Roller Team or Sun Living by Adria motorhome.

We hope you enjoy your Roller Team T-Line 590 and that you create fond memories whilst travelling.

Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Really pleased with my new car. No pushy sales or pressure to buy. Really friendly and a great deal on part exchange. This is the fourth car I have bought from them and have never had any mechanical trouble from any of them! It is so hard to find car sales you can trust but I would recommend these guys to anyone!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We hope you enjoy your C-Max and extra space that you now have will make your life a lot easier.

Gavin
"I came to Tottington Motor Company not knowing what car I wanted. A salesman named Gavin took me for a test drive in various cars and helped me pick the right one for me. Brilliant service would definitely go back!"
Hi Sue,

We are over the moon you are happy with your car, thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a nice reveiw.

Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"First impressions last, excellent service from Gavin and Paul. Very helpfull through the purchase of our car and in arranging the tow bar and spare wheel. There were no sales pressure, even arranged a test drive when having made our choice of vehicle. would certainly recommend Tottington Motor company to anyone. Thank You Gavin and Paul."
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.83 based on 94 reviews