Tottington Motor Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company

About Tottington Motor Company: Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Eton Business ParkBury RoadRadcliffeManchester

Tell us how Tottington Motor Company made you happy

Mr N Helmer
"Excellent service and guidance when trying before we bought"
Mrs Heaton
"Really pleased with my new car. No pushy sales or pressure to buy. Really friendly and a great deal on part exchange. This is the fourth car I have bought from them and have never had any mechanical trouble from any of them! It is so hard to find car sales you can trust but I would recommend these guys to anyone!"
"Always a pleasure to deal with Tottington Motors-whether to purchase a vehicle or take one in for service. If purchasing the salesmen are NOT pushy and give you time to reflect and test out the vehicle. When I purchased my latest car from them it smelled very badly of cigarette smoke but somehow they worked miracles and completely cleared it of the smell.It hasn't returned either!Thank you!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service and guidance when trying before we bought"
Thank you for posting a review Mr Helmer, we're glad you enjoyed your try before you buy with Freedhome Luxury Motorhome Hire our sister company. We really do feel it's a string to our bow that our customers can try before they commit to purchasing a new Roller Team or Sun Living by Adria motorhome.

We hope you enjoy your Roller Team T-Line 590 and that you create fond memories whilst travelling.

Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We hope you enjoy your C-Max and extra space that you now have will make your life a lot easier.

Gavin
"I came to Tottington Motor Company not knowing what car I wanted. A salesman named Gavin took me for a test drive in various cars and helped me pick the right one for me. Brilliant service would definitely go back!"
Hi Sue,

We are over the moon you are happy with your car, thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a nice reveiw.

Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"First impressions last, excellent service from Gavin and Paul. Very helpfull through the purchase of our car and in arranging the tow bar and spare wheel. There were no sales pressure, even arranged a test drive when having made our choice of vehicle. would certainly recommend Tottington Motor company to anyone. Thank You Gavin and Paul."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Bought my new car a few weeks ago, it was a pleasure dealing with the sales team Gavin, Paul and Gareth very friendly and approachable, not at all pushy that you get at so many other places, would definitely recommend the company to friends and family"
Thank you so much we are so pleased you are enjoying your new car, the RAV4 is amazing such a lovely car.

sales team
"Fantastic service, brilliant staff. I recently purchased a vehicle here and in comparison to other main dealers I visited this place is by far the best. Very helpful not pushy, would highly recommend. The staff are a credit and very down to earth."
Thank you Candice, it is lovely for the sales staff to hear such nice feedback,

Many thanks,
"Everything was wrong. Provided me with a quote for £800 to fix a part. Took it elsewhere and he fixed for £80. Poor customer service and blamed it on my age and lack of experience when they slapped me with the price. Wouldn’t trust, just salesmen our to get your money. Wouldn’t recommend"
Callum,

We welcome reviews, all that we ask is that they are truthful and indeed factual, sadly yours is not. The car was booked in for a diagnostic test and report, our technicians completed this and reported back to you our findings. At the point of collection you asked me to discount the £50.00 charge as you claimed to have no money, the price for the diagnostic had been clear and transparent from the outset and I refused to discount the price.

From this point on you persisted to advise that unless we discounted the price you and your family would not use our service and maintenance department again, I declined and stand by my decision.

I explained to you on several occasions that you cannot go through life expecting to have work completed for nothing.

As for the quotation for the work required, this is indeed correct and accurate, the fact of the matter is that you have had a temporary repair completed or so you claim for £80, I asked you for sight of an invoice and you did not have one, this suggests to me that you have not even had a temporary repair completed.

I will leave people to form their own decision when reading your review and my response.

Jason Mawdsley
Managing Director
"great service"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service. No pressure, no fuss, informative regarding vehicle and friendly, efficient way of dealing with customers."
"Saw their social media promotion and went down to their forecourt and bought my first car. Have been looking for two months, great people."
"I have been using the service department for the last 3 years. Great staff and easy to book in."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"relaxed easy going no fast and hard sales pitch not pushy"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"THE PURCHASE OF MY CARD WITH THE INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE FROM PAUL WAS VERY GOOD."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"helpful staff and very pleased with car purchased"
We are very happy you are pleased with your new car.
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?

We are so pleased you are happy with your car, your nice review means the world to our sales staff.
sales team
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"We can’t fault them, in every aspect they have been exceptional, friendly, supportive, informative and helpful, I will recommend to anyone that asks."
Thank you helen, we hope you make some amazing memories in your new motorhome.
All the best sales team
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I’ve bought all my cars from Tottinton Motors. Fantastic service throughout and brilliant aftercare. I would highly recommend them."
Hello Louise, we are delighted you are once again happy with your new car.
From all the staff at TMC
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I am 51 years old and have been a bit of a serial car buyer all my life and have had many experiences with dealers / sellers over the years- some very tricky ! I am delighted to recommend tottingon motors as the best by far dealership I have dealt with. Right from walking on the forecourt to discussing various cars and then the deal was without any aggravation or stress - Paul and Gareth were great to deal with and offered years of experience in the business. I have no hesitation in recommending them to all my friends and or family let alone to anyone I haven't met"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent staff, really welcoming. Good quality cars and service"
Hi Mark,
What a lovely car you have bought from us, so many extras have been fitted to this car hope you are enjoying the rear TV,s.
Sales
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Out of all the car purchases I have made over the years, this has been the best both in terms of the car but also the service from TMC. When I initially went to look around there was no pressure from the staff who were very helpful and knowledgeable. When I returned to take a test drive in the Fiesta it was the same, no pressure. The car itself was a genuine low mileage example that had been looked after by its previous owner. The Transaction was really simple and easy, a part-ex price was agreed for my C30 which was great and completed on the pickup day after the car had been prepared. All in all, great service, friendly staff and a very smooth sale for a great car."
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.83 based on 78 reviews