Tottington Motor Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company
Read Tottington Motor Company Reviews

About Tottington Motor Company:

Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

TMC Leisure, the sister company of Tottington Motor Company stocks a vast range of leisure vehicles including teardrop trailers, caravans, motorhomes. TMC Leisure are the UK & Ireland sole concessionaires for Caretta Caravans, the largest Roller Team & Sun Living by Adria dealership in the North and continues to build partnerships with key motorhome manufacturers including Auto-Trail Tribute. Auto-Trail Tribute will be introduced the TMC Leisure range in February 2019.

TMC Leisure holds open days on a regular basis and offer a try before you buy scheme.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Tottington Motor Company 5 star review on 30th November 2018
mrs heaton
Tottington Motor Company 5 star review on 27th October 2018
elizabeth banks
We purchased our dream Rollerteam Pegaso 745 at the beginning of March. The level of service we received, especially from Greg was fantastic. We would recommend Tottington Motor Company to everyone and will certainly be going back for services and habitation checks.
I went to this company when I needed a second hand car as they had a good reputation and had been going for a long time. I wasn't disappointed. The staff were super professional but friendly and didn't pressure me to buy. I'm clueless about cars so took my much more knowledgeable daughter along with me and they were very respectful and tolerant of her poking about under the bonnet and asking lots of questions. There have been a couple of minor problems since I bought it that they dealt with quickly and efficiently. I've had cheap cars from other dealers but they all turned out to be cheap for a reason. With this company you pay a very fair price and you get peace of mind. I'd buy from Tottington Motors again without a doubt.
great car great service thanks to Howard no pressure everything was explained i had nothing to do i would recommend them to any one
Bought the car about a month ago ( Renault Capture) Very nice car, no problems with it. I used to think that buying cars, certainly off a forecourt was for me sometimes problematic. But the help, and professionalism of the staff made it a totally enjoyable experience.
My experience with this company was fantastic from start to finish. I rang to view the vehicle then went to look at it they gave me a fair price for my car and the car a got from them is absolutely stunning plus we looked around at other cars on the pitch and couldn't find any faults with any of them plus the service I got from Howard was second to none
Regards Graham Lancaster Wigan
Our experience from viewing our car on the website to visiting the site has been outstanding.No pressure even when we told Howard we had another vehicle to look at.
That visit to another dealer made us realise EVEN more what great service we had before we bought the car.
Our daughter-who works for Vauxhall-and our son-in-law-who works for RRG. were welcomed by both Paul and Howard to inspect the car with us AND THEY WERE EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with the presentation of a vehicle off the pitch!
Howard's easy going manner and non pushy style belays the idea one has of a used car salesman.NOTHING COULD BE TOO MUCH TROUBLE and the offer of a follow up telephone conversation to discuss any problems we may have or not understand the controls is second to none.
Keep up the good work and THANK YOU for a wonderful car and a great experience.
Regards Bren and Mike.
Great service nice price and sorted out having a tow bar fitted before collecting looking forward to making lots of new memories šŸ‘
There was no pressure sales. We looked around the various cars, at our leisure, and when we wanted to view inside the vehicles they moved them to a place where we had more room to open doors, bonnet and boot.
When we had decided on the car we wanted we were taken into the office, offered a hot drink whilst we went into the finer points of the sale.
Nothing was too much trouble for Howard the salesman dealing with the paperwork.
1st class experience, very friendly staff.
Fantastic service from start to finish.i was very happy with my experience with Totty motors, from popping in to having a look around to going through with payment and leaving with my new car. I was very grateful to be shown how to safely install my sons car seat into the new car so I could install myself and he is over the moon with all the room he has back there. Thank you to all at Totty motors we love our new car.
Last week (20/1/2020) My wife and I bought a Pegaso 470 from (South Africa) which was part of the rental fleet, based on the information provided by Gavin who was extremely helpful). As I had to fly out, test and buy the Motor Home and drive it back to Bosham, where the unit is stored, the guys from TMC accommodated me by installing a number of upgrades before I had arrived, as they were confident that the vehicle would be exactly as they described it to be (which it was). My wife and I were delighted with our choice and the dealer. Greg who handed over the vehicle was extremely knowledgeable. Good Job!
They explained everything and Helped me massively 10/10
The car I bought was a "cracker" I love it. The staff were very polite and helpful and the engineers were very skillful. I would not hesitate to recommend TMC they are the best.
First class service from start to finish. All staff members were keen to help and advise and were aware if what we wanted and went above and beyond to meet our needs.
Price we extremely competitive with full service and 12 months MOT included. All checks and car passed over as if brand new. Full personal touch from a professional company. Would definitely recommend them and definitely use them again.
Great service, friendly & very please with the new car.
We found our experience at TMC a very friendly easy one,from walking in, to purchasing a car we were put under no pressure at all. We strolled round and was told if we wanted anything just to ask.
As I'm used to cars coming to me and not going looking for one the team understood this and helped me when asked,I found it an all round pleasant any easy experience. We would certainty recommend TMC to anyone.
Excellent service, helpful, knew there product, answered all questions asked
This has been a brilliant company to buy a vehicle from. From our initial enquiries right through to the delivery and hand over of the vehicle they have been so helpful. The vehicle was taxed for us, serviced and exactly as described in the advert. They arranged for it to be delivered to a motorhome centre very near us which was so helpful to us .The follow up has been very good and at the handover they went over everything in great detail to ensure we were confident to drive it away and enjoy it. We would highly recommend this company to anyone considering buying a motorhome.
Very professional sales person, I’m just at the start of my motor home journey, but Gavin who I spoke with this afternoon, had nothing but patience with me and answered all my queries
Just purchased a car from Tottington Motor Company and not for the first time. Cars always pristine, Service excellent. All staff very friendly and helpful. Peter car sales assistant is a very experienced and professional guy. No hard sales pitch or pressure very trustworthy and his approach is sincere and honest. This was a real deal breaker for me knowing that i was purchasing a quality car from a genuine person. A real asset to the company 5 ***** and service. Thank You
Finding and buying a car in six days
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.87 based on 119 reviews