Tottington Motor Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company

About Tottington Motor Company: Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Eton Business ParkBury RoadRadcliffeManchester

How would you rate Tottington Motor Company ?

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

M Louise Jones
"I’ve bought all my cars from Tottinton Motors. Fantastic service throughout and brilliant aftercare. I would highly recommend them."
Mr M Williams
"I am 51 years old and have been a bit of a serial car buyer all my life and have had many experiences with dealers / sellers over the years- some very tricky ! I am delighted to recommend tottingon motors as the best by far dealership I have dealt with. Right from walking on the forecourt to discussing various cars and then the deal was without any aggravation or stress - Paul and Gareth were great to deal with and offered years of experience in the business. I have no hesitation in recommending them to all my friends and or family let alone to anyone I haven't met"
Miss M Hutton
"Did everything you could ask for, and more! Thank you so much!"
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.87 based on 71 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!