Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Insurance Comparison
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

About Total Insurance Comparison:

Total Insurance Comparison are a leading online Commercial Insurance Comparison Site that specialise in providing FREE, competitive, no obligation insurance quotes.

info@total-insurance.co.uk

7 Bank House
Sheerness
Kent

not heard from many companies or received replies or actual quotes. still looking.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 4 days ago
Not the best
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Difficult for me to leave any score other than this as unfortunately I have never received a quote.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Couldn't mach, never mind beat, my renewal quote.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 months ago
you take the time to fill in all the questions then some one phone you up and ask you the same questions and then they get some one to ring you to ask the same questions again, wasting too much time.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 months ago
I was contacted by Total Insurance, however, they could not help me as i'm over 70.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 months ago
Never called me back kept me waiting over 20 minutes with nobody picking up the phone when I was transferred to another advisor
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 months ago
Very bad customer service
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
They don’t give enough information before you insert your details, also nothing online just over phone quotes
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Wayne, sorry you felt the information provided was limited. Unfortunately though, because all policies are different, we are limited as to what we can put on the website.

It is also not possible to get an online quote as yet and any long standing motor trader will know they need to speak to a broker due to fraud prevention.
Still waiting for a quote fess I’ll have to look elsewhere
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Joel, sorry you are still waiting. It can at times take a few days to return a quote when negotiating with an insurer for you. I shall chase this up for you.
No find any gd deal
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Deepak, sorry we were unable to help.
All of my insurance quotes I've found to be very over priced.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi David, sorry to hear you found the quotes to be over priced. I shall contact the brokers you spoke with and see what the reasons for pricing were.
complete and utter waste of time.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi D, thank-you for your review. Sorry we were not quite able to get it right this time for you. If you become interested again in obtaining a policy, we shall be happy to help.
couldn't provide the cover requested
(Courier Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Peter, thank-you for your review. I am sorry that we did not have a broker able to cover your insurance requirement this time. We are able to cover most insurance requests but sometimes, it is not always possible.
first person i dealt with very good well, however when I was transferred to get a quote I was asked to do a credit check, I am buying not selling so why should I have the credit check which can effect your credit score, hence no check and refused a quote, waste of my time.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Paul, a credit check is a routine part of any insurance application (even private car). It enables the insurance companies to correctly identify an individual and elements of their risk profile. The effect of a credit check, especially when insurance related is minimal, multiple credit checks in quick succession is what would cause an effect.
As I am sure you can appreciate, not every individual will be as trustworthy as yourself so credit checks are an essential aspect to gaining a policy.
If you are still looking, our team will be happy to receive your call.
I couldn't use site as it didn't work properly.
(Fleet Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Phillip, sorry to hear you were unable to use the site properly. We spend a lot of money developing and tweaking our site. May I ask what aspects you were not able to use so that I can arrange for it to be made easier?
quotes are far to expensive don't waste your time
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 year ago
I never got as far as getting a quote from total insurance. I rang & was on hold for over 26 mins before I gave up!! In that time I contacted BG insurance & my current insurer Waveney, got two quotes & took one of them!! All while on hold/queueing for total to pick up my call!! Not Good!!
Hi Geoff, I have checked your file on our system and can see you did get through to us and we passed you through to BG Insurance where the call hold time was around 2 minutes.

We are extremely hot on hold times to make sure no one has to wait this long to speak with our agents.

If you had any other negative experience then we are sorry for that but your file suggest a smooth flow through our service.

If you would like to discuss anything further, please feel free to email feedback@slgm.co.uk.
Total Insurance Comparison is rated 4.21 based on 279 reviews