Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Insurance Comparison
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

About Total Insurance Comparison:

Total Insurance Comparison are a leading online Commercial Insurance Comparison Site that specialise in providing FREE, competitive, no obligation insurance quotes.

info@total-insurance.co.uk

7 Bank HouseSheernessKent

I did not get any quotes for my insurance at all , even though I had to go through answering all the questions.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
not helpfull at all
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Had a lady call me from Stoke. Put me through to a call centre somewhere and left me on hold for 20 minutes. Hung up. Too busy to be waiting on hold for so long just to speak to someone, especially after they called me first.
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
They contacted me a few times, everytime they said they were putting me through to an advisor, waited 15 mins + 20 mins to be put through so I just hung up.

Very unprofessional, nobody should have to wait that timeesoecially after them contacting me.

They never bothered calling back to ask why I had hung up!
Hi Owen
Sorry you experienced rather long wait times.
We are all doing the very best we can whilst the industry works from home. Home working brings a host of technical issues that at times can really hinder our ability to work efficiently.
We are doing all we can to mitigate these but naturally they will happen.
wast of time they can’t do any thing only kids sit there to pass time time I think batter it to open total Child care centres rather then inshorance
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Lied to me regarding the quotation, I specifically asked if they could do it or would I be passed on to a company, he replied no we do the quotes. Joke staff
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 months ago
Very high quote
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 months ago
The customer service was the worst I have seen dealing with insurance companies
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 months ago
Found the phone call terribly intrusive. I got bombarded with ALOT of personal questions. It was a very uncomftable experiance. I did not use them after the phonecall I recieved.
(Car Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 months ago
Every time I called I was put on hold for nearly 20 minutes and then no one would say anything.
(Courier Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
Worst customer service ever! The worst insurance company on the planet.im glad it's over with them. STAY AWAY! YOU BEEN WARNED!
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
You might get a quote if you can stand the numerous contacts, lies about how long the process will take. I gave up. I will stay with my existing comoany
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
Nit heard from anyone one took details not heard back
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
Extremely poor customer service!!!
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
Very bad communication and very busy l wait more than 1 hr just to speak to customer service
And I did not get good service
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
Still waiting for a quote
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
Didn't have the decency to call back with Quote. Their loss was another firms gain.
(Car Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 months ago
Went through all my details and said they would call back with quotes. Not heard from them since. Wasted my time completely.
No prices given
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 4 months ago
Nothing never heard of you
Total Insurance Comparison is rated 4.12 based on 386 reviews