Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Total Insurance Comparison

About Total Insurance Comparison: Total Insurance Comparison are a leading online Commercial Insurance Comparison Site that specialise in providing FREE, competitive, no obligation insurance quotes.

info@total-insurance.co.uk

7 Bank HouseSheernessKent

Telephone
"Great service"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very friendly & professional - got 3 quotes to compare"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very good service. Employees were nice to me and helped me get a policy. Recommend to use."
(Fleet Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
"Staff helped me to find really competitive insurance. Saved £278 on last years price. Very useful."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
"Good"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
"good service & saved money"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
"It was a very thorough process. I felt very confident and assured, as I have had previous bad experiences with insurance companies."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Staff were very polite and helpful in getting me quotes. Was able to get a better policy for less money."
(HGV Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Stephen, I am pleased you found our staff polite and helpful. A better policy at less money, we call that a win as well.
"very good service - made it easy to get comparison prices for my insurance"
(Fleet Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Andrew, thank you for your review. I am pleased we made obtaining your comparison prices easy. Look forward to helping you next year.
"All of my insurance quotes I've found to be very over priced."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi David, sorry to hear you found the quotes to be over priced. I shall contact the brokers you spoke with and see what the reasons for pricing were.
"Vert helpful"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Nickie, short and sweet and to the point. Thank you.
"Very helpful staff - saved £130 on my taxi insurance"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Amardeep, thank you for the review and £130 is a saving worth having.
"Staff were very helpful and quick. Saved a little on my renewal policy as well. Will use again."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Shakhwan, thank you for leaving a review and pleased you saved some money. Look forward to helping you next year.
"Very friendly, keen to find best deal without having to chase them."
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Alaa, we train our staff to be as friendly as possible, pleased it is paying off and need not have to chase us. We strive for efficiency.
"They were very helpful staff and i got my cheapest quote through them"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Abdul, I am pleased we were able to help and get you your cheapest quote.
"Very good service"
"did what was required"
(Courier Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased we achieved what was required.
"Good service"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Munshi, thank you for your review. Short sweet and sums it up nicely. Thank you,
"Great service competitively priced great staff"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Adam, thank you for your reply and that is everything we train our staff to be. Hope to speak to you again at renewal.
"Very fast and friendly experience thank you. Shame the brookers couldnt insure me though so disappointed with the insurers as I have not had an accident. Only that I had drivers the drivers on my policy and a sold vehicle that was on the MID that registered against my claims. Thank for trying. Please contact me if you can HELP!"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Haydar, sorry the brokers were not able to help due to technicalities out of your control. I shall look into the case and see if there is anything else we can do to help and have the team contact you if there is.
Total Insurance Comparison is rated 4.30 based on 101 reviews