Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Total Insurance Comparison

About Total Insurance Comparison: Total Insurance Comparison are a leading online Commercial Insurance Comparison Site that specialise in providing FREE, competitive, no obligation insurance quotes.

info@total-insurance.co.uk

7 Bank HouseSheernessKent

Telephone
"Your help was good but sometimes I couldn’t see the quotes on line."
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 22 hours ago
Morning Ali, thank you for taking the time to review us. Quotes are completely tailored and as such, brokers and insurers struggle to provide online quoting systems. If they did, they would probably end up being more expensive so phone based quotes is more often than not, both the safest and cheapest way to go. I am glad we were able to help though.
"Very freindly staff explained things well tried there best to get a great price on cover would recommend"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased you found our staff friendly and that they took the time to explain everything to you and thank you for being willing to recommend us.
"10"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Moliqur, short and sweet, we like it. Thank you for leaving us a 10 out of 10.
"Got the best and cheapeast quote in the market."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Rishikesh, this is great news! We work closely with our brokers and our brokers work hard for our clients to ensure they get the best prices possible. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
"It's so helpful under service and receptionist was very good"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Zubair, thank you for your review. We train all our staff to be are helpful as possible. Thank you for using us.
"Fantastic, very helpful!"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Montak, thank you for your glowing review. I am pleased you found us that helpful.
"Excellent service fast and help full"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Malcolm, thank you for such a great review. Pleased we were able to help.
"Excellent service"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Ashfaq, thank you for such a great review.
"I have been trading in cars for many years and my last insurers were diabolical (DNA Insurance) to many advisers dealing with the one policy renewal . I contacted yourselves through much frustration with them and spoke with Michael Parish and cant thank him enough with the service he provided and to add to it he was just such a nice person. A credit to your business ."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Andrew. We could not ask for a better review than that. Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive review and I shall pass on your fantastic comments to Michael. Pleased we were able to help as well as we did.
"Very good"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Anton, thank you for your positive review. Pleased we were able to help.
"Very good cheap"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Bilal, I am pleased you managed to find such a good cheap taxi quote through us. I hope you will allow us to do the same for you next year.
"Not good"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Mohammad. Sorry you found us 'not good'. Please feel free to let us know how we let you down by visiting => https://www.total-insurance.co.uk/feedback/. We are always looking to improve and feedback by these channels help hugely.
"friendly & helpful staff"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Steve, Thank you for leaving your review. Pleased to hear our staff remain friendly and helpful, some of the basics but commonly over looked by many.
"got 3 quotes for my fleet insurance and saved over £200 so very happy"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi John, we enjoy partnering with some of the very best fleet brokers out there and pleased it is paying off. I shall thank them myself for looking after you so well.
"good service - fast & helpful staff"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Gareth, thank-you. That is everything we strive to be! Hope to speak to you next year.
"They are really helpful. I spoke to Ellie and she was happy and bubbly on the phone. I got what I wanted. Would definitely recommend."
(Fleet Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi James, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased Ellie was able to help you as well as she did, I shall pass on your kind comments.
"I don't usually leave reviews but I did save £310 on my insurance so 5 Stars to you"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Mujibur, £310 saved can go a long way! Thank you for using us and leaving a review.
"This is the second year I have used Total Insurance to get my renewal quotes - saved money again so thanks."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Patrick, thank you for your review. I am extremely pleased you came back to use us a second year and hope to look after you next year as well.
"Quick service for insurance, got a few prices to compare Ellie was very helpful and very easy to talk to, Highly recommend"
(Fleet Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Zinat, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Ellie has developed a good reputation here for delivering an excellent service and pleased she is keeping up the good work.
"Used total insurance as I found it the cheapest and easiest to use hassle free and friendly service would recommend."
Hi Emma, thank you for your positive review and pleased you would recommend us.
Total Insurance Comparison is rated 4.09 based on 65 reviews