Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Insurance Comparison
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

About Total Insurance Comparison:

Total Insurance Comparison are a leading online Commercial Insurance Comparison Site that specialise in providing FREE, competitive, no obligation insurance quotes.

info@total-insurance.co.uk

7 Bank House
Sheerness
Kent

Honestly speaking for txi insurance its a good sevice, people working is very friendly & helpfully & also price is very competitive . I can recommend people to use this service with confidence & trust.
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 days ago
Found the phone call terribly intrusive. I got bombarded with ALOT of personal questions. It was a very uncomftable experiance. I did not use them after the phonecall I recieved.
(Car Insurance Comparison) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service. Really helped me getting a competitive insurance price will be using them every year
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 5 days ago
No E mail correspondence as confirmation of quote or merely not been able to quote !
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 5 days ago
Excellent service
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
Spot one, down to earth, very patient, very helpful...
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
Very good quick response for the policey that I needed
(Courier Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
good communication and fast at getting back to me
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Firstly, the advisor was warm and friendly, and tried to help me so this review is not about him.

Unfortunately I cannot see how your company, or the companies you work with manage to make any profit or attract any customers when your insurance prices are through the roof. It's absolutely outrageous. For someone in my position, 2 years no claims, no accidents or ccj's or anything to my name in the last 5 years. And you quote me over £4000 to have social, domestic, pleasure and delivery insurance. You would have to me MAD to accept a quote from your company. Maybe your customers are all mad and maybe that's the reason your quotes are so high because you must prey on vulnerability.
(Courier Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Every time I called I was put on hold for nearly 20 minutes and then no one would say anything.
(Courier Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service well recommended I’ve saved just short of £300 on last year’s premium it’s the first time I’ve used this team and I’m happily surprised they have done what is written on the tin!
No-onecontactedme!
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
Worst customer service ever! The worst insurance company on the planet.im glad it's over with them. STAY AWAY! YOU BEEN WARNED!
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Best company in the whole world I have been to many brokers but total insurance less holding and talking time more working time I did not even have to stop what I was doing simple questions and they connected me with the right broker I’m sooo happy total Insurance bas called me :) FYI it’s not easy finding trade Insuance for a Young driver with 6 points a keep up the hard work
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very Happy with the service. Thanks.
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very quick and easy to use would recommend
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
had to renew my trade policy ,ive been with my old company for 7 years and never thought about changing companies as it seems just easy to renew existing company over the phone,but am i glad i took 15 mins to get a quote from total i saved a total of £140 on my costs and in times like these every penny counts,the process was easy and staff were so helpful,looking forward to many years of trading with total..
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Really helpful and quick to use
(Car Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent.
Will use it wherever I need it
(Fleet Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago