Total Insurance Comparison Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Total Insurance Comparison
"great!!"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 4 hours ago
"Waste of time filling in any details, because when the companies bombard you with calls you have to go through all the details over and over again. Might as well called a proper company up in the beggining."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 15 hours ago
"Seems acceptable but leaving no comment"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 day ago
"Could not get a price as my policy is still running but next month see how it compares to my existing one if it's cheaper"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 days ago
"The man that he deal with me He was really nice and helpful. I will thanks"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 5 days ago
"I managed to get cheaper insurance the same day"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
"Very professional and promt service."
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 6 days ago
"very helpful"
(Convicted Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good and helpful"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
"quotes are far to expensive don't waste your time"
(Taxi Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
"Veri good"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 1 week ago
"Listened and understood my needs"
"Ok hapjjjj"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I found very helpful"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Under to pressure to buy and asked if I wanted quotes from other companies"
(Motor Trade Insurance Comparison) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Tried to charge me the most expensive policy also said they would call back when she found the cheapest still waiting 🤔"
"I never got as far as getting a quote from total insurance. I rang & was on hold for over 26 mins before I gave up!! In that time I contacted BG insurance & my current insurer Waveney, got two quotes & took one of them!! All while on hold/queueing for total to pick up my call!! Not Good!!"
Hi Geoff, I have checked your file on our system and can see you did get through to us and we passed you through to BG Insurance where the call hold time was around 2 minutes.

We are extremely hot on hold times to make sure no one has to wait this long to speak with our agents.

If you had any other negative experience then we are sorry for that but your file suggest a smooth flow through our service.

If you would like to discuss anything further, please feel free to email feedback@slgm.co.uk.
"Not satisfied with the your service"
Hi Olubenga, we are sorry you had a negative experience.

If you wouldn't mind emailing us at feedback@slgm.co.uk, we will be more than happy to look into and address what went wrong.
"Got 3 comparison prices for my motor trade insurance and ended taking out a policy with one of the brokers and saved £260 - Very Happy and would highly recommend"
Total Insurance Comparison is rated 3.84 based on 19 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!