Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd
Read Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

About Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd:

Toropro Maintenance Services your first choice for fast, professional, affordable, reliable and friendly building maintenance, refurbishment and facilities management services for the commercial and residential sectors.

enquiries@toropro.co.uk

270 Rosendale Road

Tell us how Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd made you happy
Really pleased by the promptness and reliability of Toropro plumbing services. Their services can be arranged quickly and their turning up when they say they will turn up is much appreciated.
Hi Gerge, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We are delighted you found our booking process easy and convenient and that our engineer was able to help you. Regards, David.
Great service today, friendly and informative. Happy to answer our questions. Will use again!
The engineer seemed very professional and approachable
Hi Paola, thank you for taking the time out to review our services, we are glad that you were satisfied with the engineer's work. Regards, David.
The engineer was great and everything was fixed swiftly and well. The only thing was the timing. I specifically asked several times for an exact time and the company seemed to either ignore it or not to understand. This meant that I had to move work arrangements and even then when i explained to the engineer he interrupted me mid conference call. Apart from this it was all great and worked like clockwork.
Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We are not able to give exact times as they are impossible to stick to, we provide clients with a 2 hour window in which the engineers can arrive. Unfortunately our engineer was severely delayed on a previous job. When these issues occur we cannot leave our customers with a half done job with no heating over a cold weekend. It does mean that the engineer needs to stay longer to finish the job the engineer will be delayed to the customers booked in later in the same day. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, our helpdesk team did strive to update you regarding the new appointment slot. I do apologise that our engineer interrupted your call, I will pass this information on to his manager so that the engineer can receive further customer service training. Regards, David.
The engineer was courteous and efficient and gave good advice.
Hi James, thank you for sharing your Toropro experience with us, we are glad our engineer could help and provide you with advice for the future. Regards, David.
Very nice guy, really clear about what the problem was and how to resolve it in the best way. Very professional - would use again.
Hi Antonia, thank you for taking the time out to share your experience of Toropro with us. We are delighted you were happy with the service provided by our engineer. I will pass your comments on to him and his manager. Regards, David.
The service was friendly and professional. The engineer managed to get my ice machine working again. My only complaint is that I was not warned in advance about the overtime charge.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time out to review our services. We would have appreciated you contacting our offices directly to resolve your invoice issues rather than posting this directly on the internet. As a good will gesture we have removed the overtime charge from your invoice and charged normal rate instead. Our website does clearly show our rates, our overtime rate is charged for any works completed after 5pm. Please do contact our helpdesk team if you have any queries or issues and they will be happy to help you. Regards, David.
They do great work but gosh do they need to work on the communication. Frankly if the work wasn't as great I would go elsewhere, so patience is key but you will get a great product. Trust me, I have gone through 3 companies before Toro Pro.
Hi Mia, thank you for taking the time out to share your Toropro experience with us. We do take customer service very seriously so I am concerned that you have some issues. If you would like to email me the details of your complaint then I will be happy to look into this for you and try to resolve any queries you may have. On the plus side I am delighted that you were happy with our workmanship. Regards, David.
Excellent service on time arrival.
Plumber was very helpful
Booked slot for annual boiler service. Engineer arrived on time and left the place tidy after his work.
I had a list of things that needed doing, and the handyman showed up on time and just got on with things without me needing to look over his shoulder. He worked very fast and left no mess. There is one job on my list that I enquired about - but despite explaining what I needed via email prior to booking, and then again to the handyman, I am unsure when this will be carried out - I knew it wouldn't be the same say, but I had hoped there would be an indication of when it would actually be. I've knocked off a star for this (it wouldn't allow me to do half a star).
Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback, we are glad you were happy with the service you received. We did advise you before the engineer attended that he would need to quote for the baffles as these would have to be made to order. Our estimators are busy working on this quotation for you and you should have it very soon. Regards, David
Engineer arrived on time. He replaced a fuse, and checked lots of things but was unable to work out what had caused it to blow. (I understand it's difficult). He was pleasant and explained what he was doing along the way.
Hi David, thank you for your review, we are delighted our engineer could assist you. Regards, David.
On time and efficient
Hi Lillie, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback, we are glad our engineer could help you. Regards, David.
Engineer arrived at the arranged time and then did a thorough job of installation paying attention to details to ensure a neat finish.
Hi Max, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We are delighted that our engineer could assist you. Regards, David.
Prompt response. Engineer discussed options for way forward.
Hi Max, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback, we are delighted our engineer could assist you. Regards, David.
Good service, used it in the past as well. Prompt dispatch and invoicing.
Hi Frederic, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback and also for the heads up for our accounts team who rarely get a mention! We were delighted to welcome you back as an existing client and glad we could be of service. Regards, David.
The plumber Gregor did a good job. No issues. (Also tried to change the bath taps in fairnes-but they didn't fit. My error). But at £328 to change 3 sets of taps... Make your own mind up. Seemed very pricey to me!
Hi Denis, thank you for leaving us a review. We actually replaced 4 taps for you. Our helpdesk called you before the engineer started work to advise you of the costs. You chose to approve the works so you were fully aware of the cost before the engineer started. Regards, David.
The engineer was running late, but it would have preferred if someone from Toropro had called to let me know. But our door lock was fixed very quickly, which was good.
Great service, on time and job was done.
Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 757 reviews