Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd

About Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd: Toropro Maintenance Services your first choice for fast, professional, affordable, reliable and friendly building maintenance, refurbishment and facilities management services for the commercial and residential sectors.

enquiries@toropro.co.uk

270 Rosendale Road

Tell us how Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd made you happy

"arrived on time....all sorted in no time...leaking tap in kitchen"
Hi Samuel, thank you for sharing your Toropro experience with us. We are delighted to welcome you as a new customer and are glad we could be of service. Regards, David.
"Amazing they do what you agree to, turn up on time, get it done and the customer service is very good by the person booking and the person visiting the property."
Dear Madam, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback about our helpdesk staff and engineer. We were delighted to welcome you back as an existing customer and glad we could help you. Regards, David.
"Fantastic service! The Plumber arrived the same day at the agreed time and was very friendly, courteous and knowledgable....and most importantly did a great job! Would have no hesitation using Toropro again. Thank you!"
Hi James, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback about the service you received. We are delighted we could assist you. Regards, David.
"Great service - turned up on time and the beginning of allocates time slot, good service and solved the issue. Fees were less than competitors- all in what more do you want?! 😊"
Hi Mary, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback about our engineer. We are delighted to welcome you as a new customer and are glad we could be of service. Regards, David.
"Cannot fault the service. Engineer was with me within half an hour of my phone call and I was informed of the full price of work and parts needed to fit a new immersion element before the work was undertaken. All done within 2 hours. I would definitely recommend."
Hi Donato, thank you for taking the time out to share your Toropro experience with us. It is reviews like yours that help us to understand what we are doing right and we are delighted we could assist you. Regards, David.
"It was the installation of an electric cooker and a washing machine; arrived promptly, clearly knew what he was doing, and got on with the job. He also pointed out a defect in the plumbing which the previous contractors had left. I could say something about them, but prefer to speak of Toropro -- good, efficient job"
Hi Catherine, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback about your Toropro experience. We are delighted our engineer could assist you and we are always on hand to help. Regards, David.
"I held out for the same engineer who is worth waiting for because he does the work with no fuss."
Hi Zainul thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback about our engineer. It is always a pleasure to welcome back existing clients and we are glad we could be of service. Regards David.
"Air-conditioning in our comms room stopped working this morning. Temperature soared to 30c! Panic struck. It's always difficult to make a decision with emergency call-outs due to most companies charging a call out fee before work has started. This company's pricing structure is more transparent. No call out but a minimum hours work. The engineer arrived quickly and sorted the high pressure issue with the AC unit within an hour. Engineer was great. Very professional and knowledgeable. AC working :) We'd certainly recommend!"
Hi Nick, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a positive review. We are delighted that our engineer could assist you and we are always happy to welcome back and work for our existing customers! Regards, David
"My disposal unit clogged up completely and I needed urgent help. The company sent someone within a half an hour and the person was very polite and cleaned the mess completely. Much cheaper than other local companies."
Hi Mio, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback about our service. We are delighted to welcome you as a new customer and are glad our engineer could assist you. Regards, David.
"The plumber was on time, friendly and polite and came with the relevant spare parts based on my description of the problem over the phone the day before, including a choice of drain kits at different prices, which I appreciated. He answered all my questions and checked various things for me in addition to the main job. I don't call plumbers often enough to know how competitive the pricing is, but unlike some it seems transparent. I do think the cancellation fee quoted to me over the phone is unreasonably high, and the collection fee also strikes me as high. Neither of these fees applied to me, so I'm mentioning this as customer feedback about the terms and conditions. I was very happy with the service I received and would recommend Toropro (plumbing) based on my experience."
Dear Madam, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback, we are delighted our plumber could assist you. We are up front and honest about all our charges so that there are no surprises when the invoice is issued. The cancellation fee is standard across the industry as is the collection fee. Regards, David.
"Kitchen extractor hood had stopped working in flat I let out. Toropro attended promptly, at agreed time, and fixed it first time. Very satisfied."
"I have used them a few times now, always turn up on time and have always been very efficient with their work."
Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback about our engineer. We are delighted that he could help you and that you were happy with the same day call out service. We will pass your comments on to him and his manager. Regards, David.
"Got an appointment within 24 hours and the issue was resolved within 10 minutes. I'm genuinely really impressed and would highly recommend."
Hi Fintan, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback about our engineer. We are delighted that he could help you and that you were happy with the same day call out service. We will pass your comments on to him and his manager. Regards, David.
"Got an appointment within 24 hours and the issue was resolved within 10 minutes. I'm really impressed and would highly recommend."
Dear Fintan, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback about our engineer. We are delighted that he could help you and that you were happy with the same day call out service. We will pass your comments on to him and his manager. Regards, David.
"Called a plumber to replace some parts in a kitchen tap which I had purchased from the manufacturer. After 45 minutes the plumber was unable to remove the tap cover after trying with a screwdriver, a Stanley knife and various other sharp implements. He drilled a few holes in the back of the tap confirming that this would work - it didn't. He suggested I use a hair dryer to heat the tap in order to expand it. I don't have a hair dryer. He left without doing anything except leaving the tap in a worse condition than when he arrived. I wasn't impressed with his knowledge and would not use nor recommend this company. I've now had to employ another plumber to completely replace the tap."
"A very speedy, next day call out. The service is quick with the plumber explaining every aspect of what he is doing. The prices are reasonable for the quality of service and I have used toropro every time I have required plumbing works with no intention of going anywhere else."
Dear Daniel, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback about our engineer. We are delighted that he could help you and that you were happy with the same day call out service. We will pass your comments on to him and his manager. Regards, David.
"Quick, efficient service. Very polite plumber. Many thanks"
Hi Dominic, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback about our engineer. We are delighted that he could help you and that you were happy with the same day call out service. We will pass your comments on to him and his manager. Regards, David.
"Toropro recommended by a neighbour. They explained pricing clearly on phone, arrived on time and resolved problem with blocked sink swiftly. Very happy with the service."
Hi Gilian, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We were delighted to welcome you as a new client and we are glad that you were happy with the service provided by our engineer and helpdesk staff. Regards, David.
"Came on time to check fuse box noise and provided good report afterwards."
Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We were delighted to welcome you as a new client and we are glad that you were happy with the service provided by our engineer and helpdesk staff. Regards, David.
"From the office that understood my air conditioner problem, to the skilled engineer that dealt with it, Toropro provided a first class service."
Hi Stan, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We were delighted to welcome you as a new client and we are glad that you were happy with the service provided by our engineer and helpdesk staff. Regards, David.
Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 595 reviews