Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd

About Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd: Toropro Maintenance Services your first choice for fast, professional, affordable, reliable and friendly building maintenance, refurbishment and facilities management services for the commercial and residential sectors.

roman@toropro.co.uk

Danecroft Road

How would you rate Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd?

"The plumber they sent was prompt, friendly and extremely helpful - great value for money and I’d definitely use them again!"
Hi Siv, thanks for taking the time out to leave us such a great review, we were delighted we could assist you and are always here to help. Regards, David.
"Punctual, polite and knowledgeable, the work was done and tidyed in 45 minutes. Highly recommended"
Hi Joe, thank you for your review, we are delighted we could assist you and your feedback about the plumber will be passed on to his manager. Regards, David.
"Engineer was prompt, courteous, did the job he was supposed to and clearly explained the fault was not with the wall socket / master fuse but with the cooker."
Hi Olive, thanks for taking the time out to leave us such a great review. We are delighted we could assist you and are always here to help. Regards, David.
"The engineer came as planned, nice and friendly. Went straight on to complete the task obviously looking better than the broken pipe that was replaced. I will use their services again and recommend to others."
Hi Edwin, thanks for your feedback, we are delighted we could assist you. Regards, David.
"Great same day service from friendly staff."
Hi Lanre, thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a lovely review we are delighted we could assist you. Happy New Year from all the Toropro Team, regards David.
"Absolutely fabulous service. Arrived very quickly and sorted the problem efficiently. Thoroughly recommend!"
Hi Vanessa, thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a great review, we are so glad we could help. Happy New Year from all the Toropro Team, Regards, David.
"Great communication. Reliable and efficient!"
Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a great review, we are glad we could help you. Regards, David.
"Excellent service. Knowledgeable and efficient in fixing the issues we had and advising on how to prevent reoccurrence."
Hi Alex, thank you for your great review we are happy we could assist you. Regards, David.
"I highly recommend Toropro! I had called other suppliers before finally calling Toropro, all of whom couldn't come to our office until the following day. We had no heating so our need for a fix was quite urgent! I called Toropro at 10am and they advised that a technician could be onsite on the same day between 1pm-3pm. The technician arrived at 12:50pm, knew exactly what our issue was, did what he could to get our heating back up and running then explained what and why further maintenance work was required. Within hours of him leaving I had received a thorough and explanatory quote and scope of works from Toropro for the maintenance work that needs to be completed. Toropro's service was painless and solution focused - thank you!"
Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time out to give us such a great review. We are delighted we could be of service. Happy New Year from all the Toropro Team. Regards, David.
"Toropro did a good job cutting our worktop. Thanks"
"I have used this company on several occasions, and this time, same as before, they came on time, fixed the issue I had very quickly and professionally. Very happy with their service. Highly recommend."
"After I called about a leaking toilet, a plumber was sent out to me and arrived quickly in about an hour. After investigating the problem he quickly provided the replacement parts needed and resolved the issue in a quick, clean and professional manner. Very fairly priced, very pleased customer!"
"Came at agreed time and fixed the problem satisfactorily"
"Worker arrived on time. Was very calm and thoughtful, and solved my problem without fuss. Would highly recommend!!"
"Toropro did a good job cutting our worktop. Thanks"
"great service so far awaiting their return to replace the faulty wiring"
Hi team, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a great review we were delighted we could be of service and look forward to assisting you again. Merry Christmas from all the Toropro Team. Regards, David.
"Managed to book for someone to come that day - they were on time and were much quicker to do the job than I expected. No problems with the quality of the work."
Hi David, thank you for your review, we were delighted we could assist you. Merry Christmas from all the Toropro Team. Regards, David.
"A very punctual, quick, efficient, friendly and helpful service. I have used Toropro three times now and have been delighted with the work that's been done and the professionalism of all Toropro's tradespeople and support staff."
Hi James, thank you for taking the time out to give us such a lovely review. We are happy that we can continue to assist you and wish you a very merry Christmas. Regards, David.
"Was professional and efficient"
Hi there, thanks for taking the time out to leave us a great review we were glad we could assist you. Regards, David.
"I was very happy with the service provided by this company. The Plumber was very professional and did a great job fixing some pipes and installing a new tap. Many Thanks, Paulo from London"
Hi Paulo, thanks for leaving us such a great review, we were delighted we could assist you. Regards, David.
Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 377 reviews