Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd

About Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd: Toropro Maintenance Services your first choice for fast, professional, affordable, reliable and friendly building maintenance, refurbishment and facilities management services for the commercial and residential sectors.

enquiries@toropro.co.uk

270 Rosendale Road

Tell us how Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd made you happy

"Quick and efficient service."
"Angelos Roumpos came back in so quickly to make the boards behind the loo look nice. Once again Toropro have provided an excellent service and my tenant and I are very grateful. My tenant said he is a very nice man."
Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time out to review us, we are delighted you were happy with the service provided by our engineer. I will pass your comments on to the engineer and his manager. Regards, David.
"Very fast service in Belgravia"
Hi Domenico, thank you for taking the time out to review us, we are delighted that you were happy with the service. Regards, David.
"I am happy with the Service, I got my chairs fixed on the same day. I had a same day appointment and I had it done at a affordable price. The staff are also friendly, I would use this service in the future."
Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We are delighted that you found the service and price to your satisfaction and we are glad we were able to help you. Regards, David
"Toropro are totally amazing! Professional, prompt, in time, can get there immediately and are always polite and helpful to me and my tenants. Thank you Toropro, i love miles away from my properties and it is good to know I can rely on you."
Hi Emm, thank you so much for sharing your Toropro experience. We are delighted our engineer could assist you and we are always on hand to help. Regards, David.
"Toropro are an excellent company. They are so helpful and professional. Whenever I speak to staff they are always polite and helpful and clear in what they are telling me. Toropro plumbers are knowledgeable and considerate and professional and do a first rate job, as well as making the tenant feel comfortable while they are working in the tenant’s home. Toropro can always come out immediately to fix a plumbing problem, this is so important and relieves stress to me the landlord and to my tenants. I always feel comfortable whenever I contact Toropro that they have my best interests at heart and care that they are doing a good job. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Toropro to anyone. I have several properties in London and I always use Toropro because I know they wont let me down."
Hi Emma, thank you for your lovely review, we really do appreciate this. Its always so nice for us to welcome back our existing customers, especially customers like yourself who have been using our services for several years. We always aim to please and go that extra mile so reviews like yours let us know we are doing a good job. Thank you for taking the time out to leave us your feedback and we look forward to speaking to you again when you next need us. Regards, David.
"Fast and good service. They came after just 2 hours from our call"
Hi there and thank you for taking the time out to share your experience of Toropro with us. We are delighted you were happy with the service and look forward to helping you again when you next need us. Regards, David.
"Great service. Very quick and efficient."
Hi Izzy, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback, this is very important to us. We are delighted our engineer could assist you and that you were happy with the service. Regards, David.
"Excellent service again. Very punctual, very friendly and very thorough job. I've had plumbers before who have done half a job. This was a very good full job. Thanks!"
Hi William, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We are delighted our engineer could assist you and that you were happy with the service. Regards, David.
"Excellent service. Plumber very friendly and thorough. Five stars."
Hi Will, thank you for taking the time out to feed back your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with the service provided by our engineer and we look forward to helping you again when you next need us. Regards, David.
"Excellent service. Plumber turned up exactly on time. He was polite and friendly and explained what he was doing. He sorted out our shower problem very efficiently. I would certainly recommend Toropro."
Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some feedback about your Toropro experience. We are delighted that our engineer could assist you to the high standard we expect and that you were happy with the service. Regards, David.
"5 star service! I went in from despair to relief in less than 3 hours. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and explained what the work would cost, the plumber, Angelus, turned up on time and was very polite and professional and explained what he needed to do at every stage. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Toropro to my friends. Thank you!"
Hi Liz, thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a lovely review. We are delighted that you found our booking process so easy and that you were happy with the service received from our dedicated staff. We look forward to helping you again when you next need us. Regards, David.
"We were well pleased with the service and the work done the plumber was very efficient with a nice attitude,we would highly recommend your firm. Regards mr J Lehec ."
Hi Mr Lehec, thank you for taking the time out to leave us some positive feedback. We are delighted you were happy with our plumber and are glad we could be of service. Regards, David.
"I had a fault with the toilet leaking & not filling up with water. The lady taking my booking was very polite and professional. The engineer Angelos was very professional and talked me through exactly what the problem was. Job completed in 20 minutes. Thanks ToroPro Team. Very happy customer."
Hi Bobby, thank you for sharing your Toropro experience with us. It is reviews like yours that help us to understand what we are doing right. We are delighted we could assist and are always on hand to help. Regards, David.
"It took less than a day to get RAMS sorted, and have someone in and fixing our office AC. Reallly happy with the speed and service, quick and painless. They'd be my go-to in the future!"
Hi Mariah, thank you for taking the timeout to leave us some positive feedback which we do appreciate. We are delighted that you were happy with our service and we look forward to helping you again when you next need us. Regards, David,
"Plumber arrived on time and was very efficient in sourcing a leak and fitting a new tap. There was not a trace of mess left and no dawdling. Highly recommend"
"What a great experience. Michal, the air conditioning expert, turned up even earlier than arranged (a good thing) and solved the problem really quickly and then proceeded to do maintenance of all my units so the cost of the repair was really low in relation to the work done. The office was also great, giving me an appointment the next day at a time that worked well for me. I would definitely use them again for any other work I need"
"I got an appointment straight away, and the plumber arrived on time, and sealed leak in my shower tray. Good service, good price."
"We had a plumbing issue in the bathroom. Toropro had a plumber at our front door within 2 hours and he was able to fix the issue promptly at a very reasonable cost. They made the various options very clear and I cannot fault the service, nor the very polite gentleman who carried out the repair."
"Excellent and fast service - I'm really happy with my new kitchen sink."
Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 678 reviews