Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd
Read Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd Reviews

About Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd:

Toropro Maintenance Services your first choice for fast, professional, affordable, reliable and friendly building maintenance, refurbishment and facilities management services for the commercial and residential sectors.

enquiries@toropro.co.uk

270 Rosendale Road

Tell us how Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd made you happy
Arrival time: late but understandable given the recent traffic condition in my area Tools: not the best I've ever used. High pressure water jet was needed but not available. Didn't see the high tech pipe inspection camera either. Result: acceptable but not perfect. Water flow speed slowed down a bit as soon as the engineer left. I was expecting a thorough cleaning using the water jet Professional: good attitude, no waste of time, helped keep the house clean, skills could be better though
Service was good, but the guy used my bedroom toilet, didnt flush and almost clogged it (without my permission).
The engineer was very knowledgeable and managed to diagnose the fault. Unfortunately your estimate to replace faulty part was was far too high.
Very expensive. Engineer took a long time to fix the W.C because he couldn't find the right parts in the shop, so he had to improvise on what he could get. I just hope the pipe won't leak or burst due to the improvisation. Toropro then charge me extra percentage on top of what's paid by engineer for the parts. When I asked for receipts for the parts, did not provide me with them despite asking twice.
Came promptly and resolved one issue but gave a costly estimate for another problem.
Overall good work but quoted me one price but charged me another (higher price) if I'd have known this was going to happen I could have gone with a cheap quote.
Dear David, Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate this. Regards, David Helpdesk
Although the installation engineers were very friendly and the installation itself was competently done, we were disappointed with the amount of dust that allowed to settle everywhere. As drilling is an essential part of any intallation we would have expected them to have their own vacuum cleaner. They asked for ours half way through the drilling in a fairly small room full of music equipment. The only dust sheet they put down was immediately below where the drilling was taking place - which didn't stop dust going everywhere else... More consideration about this aspect of the work would have been great.
Dear Lemez, Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate this. Regards, David Helpdesk
Toropro Air Conditioning Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 757 reviews