Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies
Read Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

About Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies:

We work hard to provide a simple and honest solution for you to order quality products at the fairest price, which is backed by service that you can truly rely on.

marketing@toolfixservices.com

Pentagon HouseNewark Road, ,

Tell us how Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies made you happy
Awesome company to deal with. Great prices & always helpful. Will only use Toolfix. Cant recommend them enough. Keep it up!
Quick reliable service and knowable staff
very helpful people easy to deal with carry good stock would recommend
I found this company very helpful and easy to use there approach is very professional with a good knowledge of the products I required.
First class service from toolfix Over 20 years of purchases Highly recommended Many thanks ray .unique windows & consevatories
A great company to use for all joinery and construction supplies. They are always extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the products they supply. Vast selection of stock items, I can always rely on them. A great team, I can’t recommend them enough!
Good team of guys, ready to go out of their way to help and next day delivery.
I have been purchasing from Toolfix for a number of years now and have found all the staff very professional , knowledgeable and very helpful. They carry a wide range of Joinery associated products at competitive prices.
A great honest company. I don't go anywhere else for my joinery supplies
always great service, next day delivery's and great advice and product knowledge from Nigel.
Excellent supplier, and excellent advice available
Unrivaled customer service & product knowledge.
Great service and quick delivery
Toolfix are a great company to work with. From your standard off the shelf stuff to your bespoke orders.
We have used toolfix for a number of years ago back to the end of the 90s, purchasing power tools, hand tools and various sundries, the staff are always helpful and curtious with us, there knowledge is very good and there stock levels are very good too, we have had a few power tools go back for repair on warranty, and they have always assisted and delt with them, good company and reliable.
Always helpful.
Steve's brilliant
Always a great service and prompt delivery.
Knowledgeable staff and friendly service. Gay delivery and good quality products
Toolfix have been serving us with excellent service for the last 30 years I remember when they first opened. Keep up the good work.
Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies is rated 4.96 based on 95 reviews