Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies
Read Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

About Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies:

We work hard to provide a simple and honest solution for you to order quality products at the fairest price, which is backed by service that you can truly rely on.

marketing@toolfixservices.com

Pentagon HouseNewark Road, ,

Tell us how Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies made you happy
Good service
Very prompt and reliable service
Prefer the trade counter to how it is now
We apologise that we have closed our trade counter however the events of the pandemic ensured it was no longer commercially viable. The call and collect service we offer has proved popular among the majority of our local customers and we are always available over the phone for advice and service.
Very helpful and knowledgeable company
Good value stock; easy to order items and track delivery.
Very helpful to a non carpenter attempting to install Multi locks to stable door
Good prices, good delivery, excellent customer service from Daniella.
I found Nigel extremely helpful plus he got me out of a muddle with your next day delivery, many thanks Steve
Excellent customer service
Easy to order and delivered early. The hinges did their job and gave me more opening size
The service was excellent delivered within 24 hours and the staff very helpful would recommend toolfix to anyone
Good service delivery's are on time and kept well informed if products are on back order
I’ve used Toolfix for many years and they are a brilliant company very friendly and so helpful.
Excellent service, good prices and quick DPD delivery
Great service great products very reliable would definitely use again
Great service and fast delivery.
Always a great help. Professional service from Nigel and Anthony every time. The last order Anthony processed for me was fast and efficient as the lead was with me the very next day.
good customer services and quick delivery
I received a note that delivery is delayed. This impacts the tradesmen work today! On contacting Toolfix they worked quickly to update.
Thank you for bearing with us during what is a difficult time experiencing delivery delays
Great product, quick delivery