Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Brogan
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Gallacher
We are very happy with the new roof on the conservatory.It was done very professionally and the guys have done an excellent job.
Now that the weather is warm we have fully tested if it was worth it and we can honestly say a big YES.
We can now sit have a breakfast and our dinners without it being hot and unbearable.It is a new room where we can spend time listening to music or do some reading.And the best thing it is not a dumping room.
Once again Thank you.
Helene
ly
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
Excellent standard of workmanship throughout. Temperature differential in conservatory from old to new roof excellent. We can now use the conservatory to relax in.
Fantistic company, a pleasure to do business with, first-class workmanship
We are delighted with the new roof on our conservatory. The work was carried out by two professional, courteous and hardworking teams within 5 days. We would highly recommend this Company.
Tiled roof fitter & price overall very good
Very pleased with our new slate tiled roof, workmanship was excellent.
Our new roof looks great. The workmen arrived on time & worked solidly throughout the day. Helen, our sales rep, was very professional & non pushy.
Very competitively priced for the quality which is second to none. With no hard sell from Stephen, he delivered what he promised, his team worked tirelessly and efficiently to transform what was once a greenhouse/cold frame for most of the year into a room which now feels like an extension to our lounge. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone considering having a tiled roof on their conservatory.
We considered many companies to replace our conservatory roof and have been so glad we chose Tiled Roof Conservatories. We waited 8 months to send a review to allow for any problems that may occur but it is perfect. One of the best decisions we ever made was to replace our glass roof and ceiling blinds (where flies and bees, etc, used to get trapped). Too many benefits to mention in this review! Excellent.
I would recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories to anyone - Helen the sales rep was friendly and polite, she knew the product well and answered all my questions. She was very clear about what work needed to be undertaken and duration. She was not pushy just honest about the roof and materials used and was able to give me a quote that day. I even emailed her a couple of times with questions and she was very quick to reply. The team, Laurintas and Deividas, who carried out the work arrived on time and were also very friendly and polite, they too were very honest about how long it would take - both worked a very long day (Day 1) and worked very hard, Stephen came to deliver materials and introduced himself which (I understand how busy people are and travelling) I appreciated. On Day 2 - they arrived early to finish off the outside and the inside ready for the plasterer. The plasterers arrived on time and again got on and it was complete in a few hours. Again very friendly and polite - they were also very clear and helpful about how long it would take to dry and when it could be painted and which paint would be the best to use. I am absolutely delighted with the finished result I am very pleased that I have had this work done and delighted that I made a good decision to choose Tiled Roof Conservatories to do the work. Thank you and best wishes from Paula Lewis, Shefford
Had my old polycarbonate roof replaced by a solid roof with the plastered finish inside a few days ago. From the start with the quote by Stephen right through to the job being done, I cannot fault any of the workers. They were quick, efficient, polite, friendly, dedicated, tidy and very hardworking workers. We are extremely satisfied with the end result. Thank you to all that worked on this job. Would definitely recommend you guys to anyone wanting to have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated using the existing structure. Thank you.
Had my old pollycarbonate roof replaced and I am very pleased with the finished product both inside and out. Opted for the plastered finish inside, very clean and reliable workers who carried out the installation. Will look perfect when my new kitchen is installed.
A pleasure to deal with this company from beginning to end. Steven arrived exactly when he said he would to survey and quote explained the process simply and concisely. Andrew and Paul who installed the roof worked in a very clean and efficient way which meant there was no disruption whilst they were working on our roof. They did not take a break all day and only accepted the occasional drink would thoroughly recommend there work.
I can highly recommend this company, completed the work within four days, fitters and plasterers both very professional. Happy with the new roof - the insulation it gives has transformed the usability of our conservatory.
very good quality finish. wonderful dedicated workers. extremely satisfied with all aspects of work. highly recommended
Carlos worked non stop from the moment he arrived to the time he left not only that he was very professional as was the gent with him would I recommend them every time
Steve Bean turn up at the prearranged time, on time. He gave a superb brief and examples of what would be used on the roofing. The workmen turned up on time on the arranged date and boy did they work, no tea breaks, wow!!The new roof turned out everything Steve had promised, and the conservatory can now can now be used all year round, no more "I"m not going out there its too cold". The roof was completed in two days and looks superb, and has beaten torrential rain, heavy frost and anything else that has occurred. The price was the cheapest of all 4 quotes I could not be more pleased. Thanks very much Steve and your team.
Once we got the start date sorted the work force was excellent, tidy and did not spend time in their vans drinking tea and reading the newspaper - they just got on with the job. Only disappointment was, the led lights they fitted did not suit the current dimmer switch which we had to change ourselves. Otherwise, very pleased with the finished result - we now have a room we can use 352 days of the year.
Quick and clean. The guys were very polite and worked solidly. The difference that having a tiled roof on the conservatory has made is unbelievable. We now have our bi-fold doors between the lounge and conservatory open all the time which we could never do before. Very pleased with the work done and would recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories to anyone without hesitation.
two great fitters, sensible price, done on time, no mess left behind, keeps it cool in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 148 reviews