Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Gallant
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Malynn
we are very happy with our roof one of the best improvements to our house superb workmanship excellent quality very reasonable price would recommend 100% this company
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
We have just had our Tiled roof fitted and it looks fabulous, we were a bit apprehensive with the current pandemic as we had placed our order in January but trusted our judgment that all would be OK. The installers worked hard and cleaned up every day. I would give 10/10 for workmanship and already the room feels much cooler than it would normally be this time of year. Would recommend to friends and family
Excellent job. Definitely a lot warmer now. Would highly recommend Tiled roof Conservatories
Paul and Ray who done the work were very efficient and polite and done a wonderful job. Would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories. Job well done.
Excellent product. Excellent workmanship. Excellent communications and an excellent price! Highly recommended
Standard of work was very good and the workmen very clean and careful and had an excellent work ethic. They were very respectful of our property. I would gladly recommend the company .
The two fitters were excellent. Very good workers. Roof looks lovely. Would definitely recommend your company
Excellent all round. Top quality job done. Would gladly recommend their service.
Excellent service and a great product.The installation team,Tony,Sonny,Richard and Owen were top notch.Just got to decorate and enjoy. Regards Mick Goddard
Our new conservatory roof was fitted on time at a reasonable price by two very professional tradesmen, the site was left in an immaculate condition. I highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories. Robin (Hockliffe)
Our conservatory is now used every day, the the roof has helped transform a large space and much loved room into a new living room that can be used throughout the year. The guys we had were tidy caring of our needs, arrived on time, respected that we had dogs and the gate has to remain shut, silly things to some but important to us therefore we would recommend this company.
Tony and Sonny were hard workers very pleasant, considerate and tidy. Couldn't believe how much difference it would made, we're now using it most days whenever home, we've just got 2 skirting board oil radiators and come on and off 24 hours and they're not turned up to there highest yet. So pleased we decided to get it done, would recommend to anyone thinking about getting it done. Thank you.
Very pleased with my tiled roof it has made an amazing difference to the warmth. The workman were very good and tidy. Would definitely recommend your company
We are exceedingly pleased with our conservatory roof! The men who actually did the work were brilliant - early starters, late finishers and always good humoured. So pleased that it's done - very happy.
Excellent workmanship, fast and quality. Room is so much warmer in winter and more like a room than a conservatory. Would highly recommend.
Excellent workers, amazing finish on the roof and interior. Couldn't have been any better.
Hi The guys get here on Monday and finished on Wednesday cleaned up and left all tidy. Well done
An informative initial sales visit, then efficient and prompt installation with minimal disruption (vital, as it was November!). The tiled roof has given me a warm garden/dining room, instead of a fridge in the winter/sauna in the summer conservatory. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.
We always wanted a conservatory, but it was unusable in the summer,too hot and in the winter we could never get it to warm up. So decided to get a new roof. The results were amazing, well worth the money spent TRC did a good job from concept to completion. Highly recommend the product to solve issues mentioned.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 159 reviews