TheHouseShop Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop
Read TheHouseShop Reviews

support@thehouseshop.com

85 great portland street, floor 1,

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy
Couldn’t find the multi application consolidated report, I think this should be sent at the same time as the individual reports, apart from that great service and support. Will definitely use again.
Good customer sevices
I worked with Ash on my portal listings on THS and it was a positive experience. All of the work was done really quickly and the process was made very easy. If help was needed I got a quick reply every time either by phone or email.
They have have made me happy by being very helpful on the phone and been very clear when explaining things !
I received a call this morning from a gentleman by the name of Alex, a customer service person from TheHouseShop.com, who wanted to know how he could be of service to me. I appreciated his call as I had planned to call in later in the day to ask questions regarding my property ad. Alex was helpful, patient and answered all my questions. Overall I was satisfied with the service and will call in to ask for Alex again if I have any queries. Thank you. Kind regards, Michael O. Lawson
first time used, will review again if house sells, very quick & easy to use helpful telephone call after to make sure we had been happy with our advert so far so good.
Easy to register and set up ad.
The sales team were very informative and pleasant to deal with.
Ash was pleasant, friendly and spoke to me about a variety of options that would benefit our business.
Their staff are really on the ball when it comes to understanding a clients needs and helping support them on site.
Really good informative and smooth service. They got everything up and running quickly with minimal fuss.
TheHouseShop is rated 4.55 based on 144 reviews