TheHouseShop Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop
Read TheHouseShop Reviews

support@thehouseshop.com

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy
Very helpful and professional. Always there when I need.
Had a problem downloading my photo's onto the Website which was down to my own fault but spoke to Sirrina who was very helpful and polite and sorted out the problem for me in no time at all. So a very big thank you to Sirrina for helping me out. Would definitely recommend the Houseshop for selling or buying.
The most frustrating company/process!! Useless referrals from this company for properties that are SSTC and what business doesn't have a contact number these days? One which doesn't plan on being around too long clearly! Never even signed up for the referrals in the first place. Please get in touch thehouseshop.com - I would love to speak to you!!
I have today completed a private sale of my home all via House Shop. The buyers came to view on 18/5, offered full asking price,and we have completed 3/7 (despite Covid-19!) Smoothest sale or purchase I have ever experienced and no estate agent or listing fees incurred at all. If we had used an agent and advertised on Rightmove etc it is likely we would have sold slightly more swiftly however due to Covid-19 we were delayed anyway and this way has meant we could deal directly with our buyers and for free. I realise my experience is in contrast to lots here and sounds a little unbelievable, we do live in a desirable area and obviously our buyers had done their market research and knew asking price was realistic. I would definitely use House Shop again and would recommend.
Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

The House Shop Team
Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

The House Shop Team
I have had my property FOR SALE on this site for six weeks , only interest were from London 020 numbers interested in lease or rent , All seemed like agents not potential buyers.
They make it so difficult, it would have been easier to pass through the KGB.
No Rightmove or Zoopla , wast of time.
Dear Pari,
we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service.
Our service does not include any advertising on Rightmove or Zoopla.

We have implemented an online identity verification service to ensure that the advertiser is genuine and promote verified advertisers to all the users of our sites. This is our pledge to fight against rental fraud.
Our identity verification works automatically in 96% of the cases. On rare occasions, our customer service will be able to assist the very few customers who did not manage to verify their profile online. Our customer service contacted you to offer their assistance but they have not heard back from you.
TheHouseShop has always pledged to offer a safe environment to all its users looking for a new home and to be at the forefront of the fight against rental fraud. We do understand that in some cases automated system may not work perfectly and this is why our customer support is here to assist all our customers in such cases.
This site offer access to Rightmove which is the reason I paid - only to find they do not.
When I questioned this customer service stopped replying.
They also promote verification of ownership with the Deeds registry - but actually all they wanted to know is when you moved in.
They also refused a refund which is the right of every UK customer.
Reported to Trading Standards.
Dear Chris,
we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service.
Our service does not include any advertising on Rightmove or Zoopla. Although we used to have a partner who would offer a discounted rate to their online agency service in the past, this is not available at the present time.

We do not require to send the deed registry. We have implemented an online identity verification service to ensure that the advertiser is genuine and promote verified advertisers to all the users of our sites. As part of the identity verification, our system would ask your previous address if you moved in at the current one less than 3 years ago.

With regards to refund, our TCs specify that if you add went live on our website and received exposure, we have started delivering the service and therefore it is not refundable. At the time when you emailed our customer service, your property had already been seen by 93 potential buyers in a matter of days.
TheHouseShop is abiding by all UK consumer laws and thrive to provide its users with a safe environment when looking for a new home.
Just spoken to Serena. What a friendly lady. Very helpful and knowledgeable and patient. I've used the service for renting a property and it's always worked very well for me. Would recommend this most highly.
Had a difficulty with verification issue but it was sorted out.
I'm looking to rent and then hopefully buy in a new area, and although there are some interesting properties, I am just sent off to a third-party website. I'm not sure how much value added is here.
Brilliant customer service very helpful and polite.
Fantastic and very helpful
Very prompt response to my enquiry. Sirrina took ownership of my problem and sorted it completely. This is the first time I have used The House Shop, and will definitely use again.
Couldn’t find the multi application consolidated report, I think this should be sent at the same time as the individual reports, apart from that great service and support.
Will definitely use again.
Very satisfied with the service I have received
Dear HouseShop,

Thank you Sirrina for your excellent work. Although I am currently unable to login Sirrina has resolved this by providing alternative solutions and ensuring I am unaffected by this minor technical issue. Sirrina has provided a kind, polite and understanding point of contact and is an excellent representative for the company.

House Shop is an excellent product and I will be using this service going forward.

Miles
Strange computer systems and their vagaries are confusing enough, so what a relief to encounter an actual human being with an easy manner, infinite patience and a sense of humour.

Treasure her!
Good customer sevices
You won’t find more helpful people anywhere.
I have had several dealings with them over the last couple of years and today was at the end of my tether when I couldn’t download and print their Assured Shorthold Tenancy, which is excellent by the way.
Staff went out if their way to help me and ensured the document would print for me. Recommend The House Shop 100%.
Very help and fast service
TheHouseShop is rated 4.49 based on 120 reviews