TheHouseShop Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy

"To difficult to use. No genuine enquiries after several days. The website is frustrating as I can't change my email address. It asks me for a password which i've forgotten, so I say re-send password, it sends me a link but the link goes no-where. I feel like they've made everything looks great but nothing works."
"It feels like a one man band trying to appear to be something big. There's been reports that the properties listed were taken from other advertisers which is ironic now they require proof of ownership. However, the worst problem is they have no means of verifying genuine interest from scammers."
"Dear Houseshop, I engaged your services about two weeks ago and I have now had five inquiries, however all of these inquiries have either been fake, a scam or come to nothing. I have had people requesting the asking price and photos of our home when it is all clearly shown on your site listing. One inquirer from Africa wanted to pay me either in GOLD or CASH, South African rand. I had a Watsap video call with him and he was a black African who had no clue about the UK property market or AML process and laws in the UK. He said he was an investment buyer and needed to off load some cash ? Another inquirer said they were interested and despite my two email responses never reverted. The whole experience actually feels like a "Scam" I requested a full refund due to the very poor experience which they refused at first. I then reminded them of the Sale of Goods & services Act and Credit Card company payment rules and they confirmed that they would credit my card, although I am still waiting and I have just received another "Bogus" inquiry ??? What is this site all about ? Yours Faithfully Mark Petersen"
"I worked with Ash on my portal listings on THS and it was a positive experience. All of the work was done really quickly and the process was made very easy. If help was needed I got a quick reply every time either by phone or email."
"An excellent service from Cameron. This is a great for small or large landlords. They help u from the start to finish in getting the right tenants for your property and I cant thank them enough. THANK YOU!!!"
"Not many people understand the property market to the finest detail. The team at House Shop though have it nailed. I have worked in the property sector for 11 years and rarely do I find companies that put customers so centrally at the heart of what they are doing. I cannot praise or recommend the House Shop any higher."
"Very happy with the service that has been provided so far. Ash has been incredibly responsive and helpful and the process has been smooth. Great value for the service that is provided."
"I can't recommend these guys enough. Very professional and helpful. They kept me up to date through out the process. I will certainly be using them again."
"I was very happy with the helpful advice and they weren’t putting you under pressure so I felt I could trust them"
"I would highly recommend Ash and his team at THS, their level of service is impeccable and cannot recommend them enough."
"Helpful and friendly staff Great Service Some concerns regarding tenancy agreement signing date this is causing confusion as the NLA confirmed there should be no signing date. Also the enter EPC information is not working correctly on website Disappointed that only 4 photos can be entered"
"Great service. A complete solution for Landlords and everything else to do with property. I would definitely recommend."
"Superb personal service from The House Shop! Nothing was too much trouble. They kept us updated all the way. Highly recommended! Great tenancy agreement. The House Shop certainly places customer service as a high priority as this is clearly evident! I hope other companies learn from them!"
"Cameron is extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He offers a great service and excellent value for money."
"They have have made me happy by being very helpful on the phone and been very clear when explaining things !"
"Advisor Cameron was excellent, very knowledgeable and professional and supported throughout"
"stupid site I only want to get rid of your ads...irritating pop ups and completely useless ads for properties not remotely near where I was looking for. This is as bad as it gets and please could you get off my e-mail?"
Hi Jo, please call us on 0800 048 8910. We would really like to understand the issue and help. Sophie
"My advisor Alex was very helpful and polite and helped me with all my enquiries, as a new customer I found him knowledgeable."
"Constant email despite being informed I had stopped them. Best advice...when you advertise property state “strictly no sales or agency contact”"
TheHouseShop is rated 4.56 based on 75 reviews