TheHouseShop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy

"outstanding support"
"I worked with Ash on my portal listings on THS and it was a positive experience. All of the work was done really quickly and the process was made very easy. If help was needed I got a quick reply every time either by phone or email."
"An excellent service from Cameron. This is a great for small or large landlords. They help u from the start to finish in getting the right tenants for your property and I cant thank them enough. THANK YOU!!!"
"Not many people understand the property market to the finest detail. The team at House Shop though have it nailed. I have worked in the property sector for 11 years and rarely do I find companies that put customers so centrally at the heart of what they are doing. I cannot praise or recommend the House Shop any higher."
"Very happy with the service that has been provided so far. Ash has been incredibly responsive and helpful and the process has been smooth. Great value for the service that is provided."
"I can't recommend these guys enough. Very professional and helpful. They kept me up to date through out the process. I will certainly be using them again."
"I was very happy with the helpful advice and they weren’t putting you under pressure so I felt I could trust them"
"I would highly recommend Ash and his team at THS, their level of service is impeccable and cannot recommend them enough."
"Helpful and friendly staff Great Service Some concerns regarding tenancy agreement signing date this is causing confusion as the NLA confirmed there should be no signing date. Also the enter EPC information is not working correctly on website Disappointed that only 4 photos can be entered"
"Great service. A complete solution for Landlords and everything else to do with property. I would definitely recommend."
"Superb personal service from The House Shop! Nothing was too much trouble. They kept us updated all the way. Highly recommended! Great tenancy agreement. The House Shop certainly places customer service as a high priority as this is clearly evident! I hope other companies learn from them!"
"Cameron is extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He offers a great service and excellent value for money."
"They have have made me happy by being very helpful on the phone and been very clear when explaining things !"
"Advisor Cameron was excellent, very knowledgeable and professional and supported throughout"
"stupid site I only want to get rid of your ads...irritating pop ups and completely useless ads for properties not remotely near where I was looking for. This is as bad as it gets and please could you get off my e-mail?"
Hi Jo, please call us on 0800 048 8910. We would really like to understand the issue and help. Sophie
"My advisor Alex was very helpful and polite and helped me with all my enquiries, as a new customer I found him knowledgeable."
"Constant email despite being informed I had stopped them. Best advice...when you advertise property state “strictly no sales or agency contact”"
"Very good tenant referencing service for a landlord. Call in and ask for Alex if you're a new customer. Alex does as much as possible for me, explains all of their services to make sure I'm prepared for incoming tenants, not salesy, just no nonsense and more than happy to chat with you. I look forward to using TheHouseShop again."
"Very helpful with an initial enquiry in regard to our buy to let properties and how to self manage them, cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Very disappointed. I'm looking to buy my first home. Found my dream flat only to find out it doesn't exist/wasn't for sale. Customer service was poor and I got the same automated response 3 times despite asking different things. Got advised to call the estate agent directly, who had not only never heard of the house shop but said the last property they had of that description sold over 7months ago. Used live chat-was again advised to contact the agent despite explaining I had already called and the property was only listed on the house shop and nowhere else. I have since found several other properties on the site that I liked-all of which are no longer available and some still listed despite selling over a year ago. Will not use again and would not reccomend. There is no point advertising or searching through hundreds of outdated properties."
TheHouseShop is rated 4.71 based on 72 reviews