TheHouseShop Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop
Read TheHouseShop Reviews

accounts@thehouseshop.com

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy
Rentscore by Houseshop was terminated with absolutely no notice period. This was a service backed by Experian where Landlords take on tenants with a poor credit rating and Rentscore guarantee your income whilst the tenant improves their credit Score over the tenancy period. The first I knew of this decision was from my tenant when he contacted me to tell me his direct debit didn't go through this month. Disgusted to say the least! Here is the blurb on the product:: RentScore is the first service that allows DIY landlords the chance to offer rent recognition to their tenants. It is essentially a rent collection scheme with a twist. So it does your usual rent collection for as little as £14.99 a month, organising a direct debit with your tenants and getting payment processed on the same day. But there is the middle-man, Experian, who registers the tenant’s rental payment date and records it on their credit score. RentScore makes rent a number 1 priority for tenants. With the possibility that they can increase their credit score, Rent Score acts as a motivator, providing an incentive for tenants to consistently pay their rent on time. A good credit score is so important in our current society. While it has many applications, a credit score, most importantly, is a major factor towards whether a lender will accept a mortgage application. The fantastic thing about RentScore is that it gives tenants the opportunity to enhance their credit report and ultimately improve their access to financial products and services, such as mortgages. RentScore acts as a leg-up the property ladder, but you need to provide the legs. If you do not respond to the motivation and regularly miss or make late payments then these will also be recorded on your credit file, resulting in a low credit score. A low credit score can lead to possible rejections of mortgage applications and even rejected tenancies as many landlords complete credit checks now before renting. RentScore, therefore, acts as an incentive for tenants who can gain from an increased credit rating if they consistently pay their rent on time. Subsequently, landlords can take a step back and relax as they feel confident in Rent Score and its ability to achieve on-time rent payments which are 100% hassle-free.
I was very impressed with Sirrina at the way she was so helpful. Very professional in her approach to my enquiry. The advertisement was easy to go through and it was all done within a few seconds.
Had some difficulties setting up my ad, but all sorted due to excellent support from Sirrina. Many thanks!
Just wanted to say thank you to Sirrina and Jennie from uktenantdata for your prompt actions in getting my referencing checks sorted within a very short timeframe. Your services (esp. keeping the consistency of being able to speak to the same staffs) are efficient and are greatly appreciated. We will keep in touch. Many thanks.
Valued the rental income at less than half the real rent. Site is very clunky to use and you have to keep reentering details. I only hope the tenants get to see the advert cos I can’t find it!
To difficult to use. No genuine enquiries after several days. The website is frustrating as I can't change my email address. It asks me for a password which i've forgotten, so I say re-send password, it sends me a link but the link goes no-where. I feel like they've made everything looks great but nothing works.
It feels like a one man band trying to appear to be something big. There's been reports that the properties listed were taken from other advertisers which is ironic now they require proof of ownership. However, the worst problem is they have no means of verifying genuine interest from scammers.
Dear Houseshop, I engaged your services about two weeks ago and I have now had five inquiries, however all of these inquiries have either been fake, a scam or come to nothing. I have had people requesting the asking price and photos of our home when it is all clearly shown on your site listing. One inquirer from Africa wanted to pay me either in GOLD or CASH, South African rand. I had a Watsap video call with him and he was a black African who had no clue about the UK property market or AML process and laws in the UK. He said he was an investment buyer and needed to off load some cash ? Another inquirer said they were interested and despite my two email responses never reverted. The whole experience actually feels like a "Scam" I requested a full refund due to the very poor experience which they refused at first. I then reminded them of the Sale of Goods & services Act and Credit Card company payment rules and they confirmed that they would credit my card, although I am still waiting and I have just received another "Bogus" inquiry ??? What is this site all about ? Yours Faithfully Mark Petersen
outstanding support
I worked with Ash on my portal listings on THS and it was a positive experience. All of the work was done really quickly and the process was made very easy. If help was needed I got a quick reply every time either by phone or email.
An excellent service from Cameron. This is a great for small or large landlords. They help u from the start to finish in getting the right tenants for your property and I cant thank them enough. THANK YOU!!!
Not many people understand the property market to the finest detail. The team at House Shop though have it nailed. I have worked in the property sector for 11 years and rarely do I find companies that put customers so centrally at the heart of what they are doing. I cannot praise or recommend the House Shop any higher.
Very happy with the service that has been provided so far. Ash has been incredibly responsive and helpful and the process has been smooth. Great value for the service that is provided.
I can't recommend these guys enough. Very professional and helpful. They kept me up to date through out the process. I will certainly be using them again.
I was very happy with the helpful advice and they weren’t putting you under pressure so I felt I could trust them
I would highly recommend Ash and his team at THS, their level of service is impeccable and cannot recommend them enough.
Helpful and friendly staff Great Service Some concerns regarding tenancy agreement signing date this is causing confusion as the NLA confirmed there should be no signing date. Also the enter EPC information is not working correctly on website Disappointed that only 4 photos can be entered
Great service. A complete solution for Landlords and everything else to do with property. I would definitely recommend.
Superb personal service from The House Shop! Nothing was too much trouble. They kept us updated all the way. Highly recommended! Great tenancy agreement. The House Shop certainly places customer service as a high priority as this is clearly evident! I hope other companies learn from them!
Cameron is extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He offers a great service and excellent value for money.
TheHouseShop is rated 4.49 based on 80 reviews