TheHouseShop Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop
Read TheHouseShop Reviews

support@thehouseshop.com

85 great portland street, floor 1,

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy
Had a problem downloading my photo's onto the Website which was down to my own fault but spoke to Sirrina who was very helpful and polite and sorted out the problem for me in no time at all. So a very big thank you to Sirrina for helping me out. Would definitely recommend the Houseshop for selling or buying.
They are the best!
Very good service
One of the best place to make a house deal. Their work is really appreciated.
Awsome to see.
I highly recommend this place, Their customer support is excellent.
Without any thought you guys can opt for the house shop.. I am saying this from my personal experience. Everyone purchases their goods with their hard earned money and their emotions are also involved in it but seriously the house shop and team value your emotions and take care of our products as if its their. Good Job team
Great service and professional team.
Great service and professional team.
Very professional.
From start to finish It's a straight-forward process to advertise my properties. From advertising to tenant referencing up to tenant moving in, their systems were highly efficient. They are well informed and helpful if you need help along the way. Highly recommended!
Very helpful with the problem I had in my home.
Highly recommended!
Very helpful and professional. Always there when I need
I highly recommend this place!
Very helpful and professional. Always there when I need.
The most frustrating company/process!! Useless referrals from this company for properties that are SSTC and what business doesn't have a contact number these days? One which doesn't plan on being around too long clearly! Never even signed up for the referrals in the first place. Please get in touch thehouseshop.com - I would love to speak to you!!
I have today completed a private sale of my home all via House Shop. The buyers came to view on 18/5, offered full asking price,and we have completed 3/7 (despite Covid-19!) Smoothest sale or purchase I have ever experienced and no estate agent or listing fees incurred at all. If we had used an agent and advertised on Rightmove etc it is likely we would have sold slightly more swiftly however due to Covid-19 we were delayed anyway and this way has meant we could deal directly with our buyers and for free. I realise my experience is in contrast to lots here and sounds a little unbelievable, we do live in a desirable area and obviously our buyers had done their market research and knew asking price was realistic. I would definitely use House Shop again and would recommend.
Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
The House Shop Team
Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
The House Shop Team
I have had my property FOR SALE on this site for six weeks , only interest were from London 020 numbers interested in lease or rent , All seemed like agents not potential buyers.
They make it so difficult, it would have been easier to pass through the KGB.
No Rightmove or Zoopla , wast of time.
Dear Pari,
we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our service.
Our service does not include any advertising on Rightmove or Zoopla.

We have implemented an online identity verification service to ensure that the advertiser is genuine and promote verified advertisers to all the users of our sites. This is our pledge to fight against rental fraud.
Our identity verification works automatically in 96% of the cases. On rare occasions, our customer service will be able to assist the very few customers who did not manage to verify their profile online. Our customer service contacted you to offer their assistance but they have not heard back from you.
TheHouseShop has always pledged to offer a safe environment to all its users looking for a new home and to be at the forefront of the fight against rental fraud. We do understand that in some cases automated system may not work perfectly and this is why our customer support is here to assist all our customers in such cases.
TheHouseShop is rated 4.55 based on 135 reviews