TheHouseShop.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop.com

contact@thehouseshop.com

How would you rate TheHouseShop.com?

Mandy O
Verified Buyer

The staff are the assets of this company. When I first phoned, I spoke to Alex, who was extremely supportive. Then I phoned back to speak and his colleague (Unfortunately I don't remember his name) answered the phone and was also willing to help. It is amazing how much support you get from The House Shop., I would recommend this service anytime. I had support to guide me to understand the website.

It is amazing that you can list for free here even when you do pay for extra features, it is good price for what you get. I hope the House Shop keeps up this standard. I am very pleased.
Shoeb M
Verified Buyer

Alex and the team are very helpful and have been fantastic
Whenever I have called

Keep it up!!!
Steve F
Verified Reviewer

It's easy to list your property on a very professional site with these guys
Prafula
Verified Reviewer

I have spoken to customer service regarding my adverts for to let my property and excellent service. I think this is the best service as they check for owners and also professional registered landlord with NLA so guarantee for tenants. It would be good that if there was an association like NLA for tenants such as National Teanants Association to benefits tenants by NLA or Thehouseshop.
Roger B
Verified Buyer

Hi I was entering a new room to let and got stuck, I rang the 0800 number and Alex spent some 10 minutes sorting out the problem. He also helped me enter my NLA membership details and arranged for the new ad to be given priority listing. Thank you.
Giorgio B
Verified Buyer

I found a fantastic studio flat for the price I was looking for on the website and I got a reply on the same day from the private landlord. We arranged a viewing and sealed the deal straight after. thank you!
Rachael D
Verified Buyer

I found the advertising process simple, and actually spoke with a member of the team during the verification process. There's the ability to edit an advert at any point, and I can already see I have had lots of views which is great.
Ian N
Verified Buyer

A great service and not bad on accuracy. As I was saying to the nice gentleman, it might be worth having a spot where investors as my self can enter a valuation and when it was carried out by a surveyor.

Brian M
Verified Buyer

Delighted and pleased by service I rec'd yesterday and today. Alex gave great advice to a 69 year old! Just put our house on market,would certainly recommend to anyone,well done Houseshop!
Katalin A
Verified Buyer

A helpful phone call by an employee within hours of listing the advert, explaining the services.
Stuart U
Verified Buyer

On the ball,quick response on all requests !!
Michael L
Verified Buyer

I received a call this morning from a gentleman by the name of Alex, a customer service person from TheHouseShop.com, who wanted to know how he could be of service to me. I appreciated his call as I had planned to call in later in the day to ask questions regarding my property ad.

Alex was helpful, patient and answered all my questions. Overall I was satisfied with the service and will call in to ask for Alex again if I have any queries. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michael O. Lawson

Lorraine P
Verified Buyer

first time used, will review again if house sells, very quick & easy to use helpful telephone call after to make sure we had been happy with our advert so far so good.
Kenny A
Verified Buyer

First time using this site. Found it very easy to use, even "swanky" very functional and addressed my needs.
Michael G
Verified Buyer

A brilliant idea, the site is well laid out and easy to use. The staff are very helpful and courteous when you need to contact them for any assistance that may be necessary and go the extra mile when needed.
Lewis H
Verified Reviewer

The House Shop offers outstanding value to clients, both in terms of the service and the information that it delivers. The site is easy to use, and makes it easy to manage the process of comparing agents and selling your home. I found the informational and blog resources particularly useful too, with a wide range of topics covered in expert detail.

I would recommend this site and service to anyone in a heartbeat!
E.S.
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to set up a profile I managed to do it all on my phone! On the first day a potential tenant wanted a viewing. The agency also called me to intoduce themselves and asked me if I had any questions. Not pushy at all but informative.
Malcolm K
Verified Reviewer

i was very pleased with promptservice and courtesy i received thank you very much
Marina P
Verified Reviewer

He was very helpful and reassuring. Very good customer service. Thank you :-)
Rick
Verified Reviewer

First time user of TheHouseShop.com , Couldn't have been any easier , Was a bit concerned about a couple of things , Made a quick phone call and was taken through the bits I was concerned about very quickly and efficiently by Alex , Looking forward to putting on more properties with them
TheHouseShop.com is rated 4.86 based on 50 reviews