TheHouseShop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop

How would you rate TheHouseShop ?

"stupid site I only want to get rid of your ads...irritating pop ups and completely useless ads for properties not remotely near where I was looking for. This is as bad as it gets and please could you get off my e-mail?"
Hi Jo, please call us on 0800 048 8910. We would really like to understand the issue and help. Sophie
"My advisor Alex was very helpful and polite and helped me with all my enquiries, as a new customer I found him knowledgeable."
"Constant email despite being informed I had stopped them. Best advice...when you advertise property state “strictly no sales or agency contact”"
"Very good tenant referencing service for a landlord. Call in and ask for Alex if you're a new customer. Alex does as much as possible for me, explains all of their services to make sure I'm prepared for incoming tenants, not salesy, just no nonsense and more than happy to chat with you. I look forward to using TheHouseShop again."
"Very helpful with an initial enquiry in regard to our buy to let properties and how to self manage them, cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Very disappointed. I'm looking to buy my first home. Found my dream flat only to find out it doesn't exist/wasn't for sale. Customer service was poor and I got the same automated response 3 times despite asking different things. Got advised to call the estate agent directly, who had not only never heard of the house shop but said the last property they had of that description sold over 7months ago. Used live chat-was again advised to contact the agent despite explaining I had already called and the property was only listed on the house shop and nowhere else. I have since found several other properties on the site that I liked-all of which are no longer available and some still listed despite selling over a year ago. Will not use again and would not reccomend. There is no point advertising or searching through hundreds of outdated properties."
"Very easy to use, all encompassing website, reducing the cost for every aspect for landlords. Highly recommend to anyone that wants an amazing service at a great price!"
"Brilliant service"
"The staff are the assets of this company. When I first phoned, I spoke to Alex, who was extremely supportive. Then I phoned back to speak and his colleague (Unfortunately I don't remember his name) answered the phone and was also willing to help. It is amazing how much support you get from The House Shop., I would recommend this service anytime. I had support to guide me to understand the website. It is amazing that you can list for free here even when you do pay for extra features, it is good price for what you get. I hope the House Shop keeps up this standard. I am very pleased."
"Alex and the team are very helpful and have been fantastic Whenever I have called Keep it up!!!"
"It's easy to list your property on a very professional site with these guys"
"I have spoken to customer service regarding my adverts for to let my property and excellent service. I think this is the best service as they check for owners and also professional registered landlord with NLA so guarantee for tenants. It would be good that if there was an association like NLA for tenants such as National Teanants Association to benefits tenants by NLA or Thehouseshop."
"Hi I was entering a new room to let and got stuck, I rang the 0800 number and Alex spent some 10 minutes sorting out the problem. He also helped me enter my NLA membership details and arranged for the new ad to be given priority listing. Thank you."
"I found a fantastic studio flat for the price I was looking for on the website and I got a reply on the same day from the private landlord. We arranged a viewing and sealed the deal straight after. thank you!"
"I found the advertising process simple, and actually spoke with a member of the team during the verification process. There's the ability to edit an advert at any point, and I can already see I have had lots of views which is great."
"A great service and not bad on accuracy. As I was saying to the nice gentleman, it might be worth having a spot where investors as my self can enter a valuation and when it was carried out by a surveyor."
"Delighted and pleased by service I rec'd yesterday and today. Alex gave great advice to a 69 year old! Just put our house on market,would certainly recommend to anyone,well done Houseshop!"
"A helpful phone call by an employee within hours of listing the advert, explaining the services."
"On the ball,quick response on all requests !!"
"I received a call this morning from a gentleman by the name of Alex, a customer service person from TheHouseShop.com, who wanted to know how he could be of service to me. I appreciated his call as I had planned to call in later in the day to ask questions regarding my property ad. Alex was helpful, patient and answered all my questions. Overall I was satisfied with the service and will call in to ask for Alex again if I have any queries. Thank you. Kind regards, Michael O. Lawson"
TheHouseShop is rated 4.67 based on 58 reviews