TheHouseShop Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop
Read TheHouseShop Reviews

support@thehouseshop.com

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
TheHouseShop 5 star review on 14th November 2016
Christine
More Photos & Videos
TheHouseShop 5 star review on 4th November 2016
Nirmal Solanki
More Photos & Videos
This site offer access to Rightmove which is the reason I paid - only to find they do not.
When I questioned this customer service stopped replying.
They also promote verification of ownership with the Deeds registry - but actually all they wanted to know is when you moved in.
They also refused a refund which is the right of every UK customer.
Reported to Trading Standards.
Just spoken to Serena. What a friendly lady. Very helpful and knowledgeable and patient. I've used the service for renting a property and it's always worked very well for me. Would recommend this most highly.
Had a difficulty with verification issue but it was sorted out.
I'm looking to rent and then hopefully buy in a new area, and although there are some interesting properties, I am just sent off to a third-party website. I'm not sure how much value added is here.
Brilliant customer service very helpful and polite.
Fantastic and very helpful
Very prompt response to my enquiry. Sirrina took ownership of my problem and sorted it completely. This is the first time I have used The House Shop, and will definitely use again.
Couldn’t find the multi application consolidated report, I think this should be sent at the same time as the individual reports, apart from that great service and support.
Will definitely use again.
Very satisfied with the service I have received
Dear HouseShop,

Thank you Sirrina for your excellent work. Although I am currently unable to login Sirrina has resolved this by providing alternative solutions and ensuring I am unaffected by this minor technical issue. Sirrina has provided a kind, polite and understanding point of contact and is an excellent representative for the company.

House Shop is an excellent product and I will be using this service going forward.

Kind regards,

Miles
Strange computer systems and their vagaries are confusing enough, so what a relief to encounter an actual human being with an easy manner, infinite patience and a sense of humour.

Treasure her!
Good customer sevices
You won’t find more helpful people anywhere.
I have had several dealings with them over the last couple of years and today was at the end of my tether when I couldn’t download and print their Assured Shorthold Tenancy, which is excellent by the way.
Staff went out if their way to help me and ensured the document would print for me. Recommend The House Shop 100%.
Very help and fast service
Great to be able to write your own description and not rely on other people.
Free..... is an unusual bonus in this day and age...
Many thanks. J.
Friendly and cooperative staff always at hand when needed
Very polite and helpful
Great Service
Everything easy to navigate
The one problem I had was dealt with straight away
👍👍
I spoke to Sirrina regarding verification. She had somehow realised my difficulty and emailed offering her help. She took my call, was altogether charming and had my account sorted in a couple of minutes. Truly Excellent
TheHouseShop is rated 4.57 based on 114 reviews