TheHouseShop Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheHouseShop
Read TheHouseShop Reviews

support@thehouseshop.com

85 great portland street, floor 1,

Tell us how TheHouseShop made you happy
Had a problem downloading my photo's onto the Website which was down to my own fault but spoke to Sirrina who was very helpful and polite and sorted out the problem for me in no time at all. So a very big thank you to Sirrina for helping me out. Would definitely recommend the Houseshop for selling or buying.
This company is advertising properties without consent and breaching copyright law. They are also using the wrong photos for the wrong property addresses giving false advertising.
I'm really satisfied as they provide quality services quick response. Best wishes
Houseshop.com is one of the best companies that provide quality services quick response. I wish best of luck
Great connections and service. Thank you!
Satisfied with the services.Good going and keep growing the house shop and team.
If there's another word for "best" and "excellent", then that's just how I would describe it!
Great customer service and I love the process. Definitely recommended!
I was satisfied with everything!
The House Shop provides really good services. We are really impressed with them.
They are the best!
Very good service
One of the best place to make a house deal. Their work is really appreciated.
Awsome to see.
I highly recommend this place, Their customer support is excellent.
Without any thought you guys can opt for the house shop.. I am saying this from my personal experience. Everyone purchases their goods with their hard earned money and their emotions are also involved in it but seriously the house shop and team value your emotions and take care of our products as if its their. Good Job team
Great service and professional team.
Great service and professional team.
Very professional.
From start to finish It's a straight-forward process to advertise my properties. From advertising to tenant referencing up to tenant moving in, their systems were highly efficient. They are well informed and helpful if you need help along the way. Highly recommended!
TheHouseShop is rated 4.55 based on 144 reviews