The Tomato Stall Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tomato Stall
Read The Tomato Stall Reviews

daniella.voisey@thetomatostall.co.uk

Tell us how The Tomato Stall made you happy
I’ve never had a less than 5 star box yet! Beautiful smelling and tasting tomatoes! Thank-you.
Over ripe and squashed tomatoes, ended up in the bin. Shame nice idea, but poor product, requested refund.
Quick delivery, just quality of produce delivered wasn’t at its best. With the tomatoes being very ripe
I am over the moon with my tomatoes, aubergines and peppers…. Such an array of gorgeous things!
Great if you want to receive overripe squashed tomato's, company does not respond to email, recommend shop elsewhere
Hi Reg, I am so sorry to hear of the disappointment with your order. Thanks for reaching out to share the feedback with us. We are a small team and endeavour to get back to all of our valued customers as quickly as we can, your experience is hugely important to us. I understand that one of our lovely service advisors Jodie responded within the working day to your enquiry, apologies this has fallen short of your expectations. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss, we always do our utmost to resolve any challenges experienced
Not cheap, but worth the money. Very tasty and beautiful tomatoes, I will definitely be ordering again.
Really hoped this would be a good find however I’m really sorry to say that many were over ripe/soft and over half were squashed entirely in a very soggy box 😢
Unfortunately last 3 deliveries have not been to usual standard. Tomatoes used to keep really well for up 2 - 3 weeks but recently have been soft on delivery. Very few have been suitable for salads so I have had to make sauces and freeze. So disappointed as I had previously recommended to others. I will have to try to buy smaller quantities locally
Told I had to give up chocolate so replaced it with your Piccolino Tomatoes and they taste even better than Chocolate!!! My new secret addiction - They are gorgeous!
Great tomatoes that smell. Like tomatoes should. That last at least two weeks at room temperature. OK, occasionally damage in transit but rarely. I have been getting these plus padron peppers etc for around 16 months now and won't be going anywhere else.. Thanks IOW 🙂
Fast delivery. Everything came in good condition. Peppers are super delicious and sweet. Tomatoes are super tasty. I have finally found proper tomatoes here in the UK. Looking forward to trying the juice as well, which awaiting in the fridge. Highly recommend
Received my heritage box this morning and what a huge disappointment the whole box were soggy and most were split open! Not one was good enough to eat on its own or in a salad,the only thing to do is cook them and you would have to do it straight away because they are so so ripe!! Total waste of money.
Hi Debra, we are so sorry to hear that your box was not up to our usual high standard. We'd love to put you in touch with our customer service team to resolve this for you. Please feel free to reach out and we will get this sorted.
I get a repeat delivery every 2 weeks, I spend a small fortune. The tomatoes are mostly great, I often get very soft and frequently rotten ones in the bottom of the box. I decided to downsize to prevent squashed ones. The customer service, to date, has been good. Is it because I am now a loyal customer that my e-mails are ignored? My money was taken on Saturday for my next delivery, it is now Tuesday and I still do not know when I can expect to receive my tomatoes. This is a shame as I do not appreciate being taken advantage of. The experience was great, but the way I feel now, I shall cancel all future order.
Hi Adri, really sorry to hear that there have been some issues here. Please feel free to let us know when would be a good time to call you and one of our customer service team will be in touch to resolve this for you.
Just love receiving a box of sunshine from the IOW! Beautiful produce at a good price. Excellent customer service.
The Tomato Stall 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Excellent and very prompt service and delivery.
What a treat! Thanks for the recipes they really help! Thinking of sending some as a Birthday present to a foodie friend.
Great taste, prompt delivery. We couldn't be happier about the box.
Wonderful selection of tomatoes arrived very quickly. Loved the peppers and aubergines. Quite a challenge to cook the tomatoes in a couple of days as they were very ripe on arrival and wouldn't have lasted long. Very tasty dishes. Would have liked them to be less ripe as disappointing not to be able to eat some fresh with a salad during the week. Excellent service and variety.
Produce is always delicious and fresh. The sunshine juice makes incredible micheladas. Received a box of free peppers as part of their trial which were fantastic - no faults! When I've spoken to customer service they've always been so helpful and really good at finding solutions.
Really tasty toms and aubergines. The Green Tomato Ketchup is a good 'un. Makes a nice change to the red stuff, though we won't stop using this superior product. The juices are great too.
The Tomato Stall is rated 4.70 based on 932 reviews