The Tomato Stall Reviews

Amanda Stephenson
Amanda Stephenson
Samantha Maloney
Kate Willan
Disappointed with the Black Heritage tomatoes which arrived bruised and sloppy. Rest of the order was good. Asparagu was excellent.
So sorry to hear of your disappointment, can I ask if you have been in touch with our customer service team who would be happy to help?
Excellent produce as always, totally recommend them to anyone.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really do appreciate your support.
Excellent product & service
Glad to hear that you love our IOW tomatoes as much as we do!
Juicy Tomatoes!
We LOVE this, thanks for sharing.
My daughter has just received a second order by The Tomato Stall. The produce was excellent. I would recommend to anyone. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we really do appreciate your support.
The tomatoes were lovely and fresh with a good taste. They were well packaged and delivered quickly.
Glad to hear that you love our IOW tomatoes as much as we do!
Excellent quality tomatoes delivered beautifully packed
Thank you for your glowing testimonial and 5* rating – our team here on the Isle of Wight really do appreciate your feedback.
Great produce, delivered promptly - will definitely re-order.
Thank you for your amazing comment, we’ll ensure that it’s shared with our Tomato Stall teams.
The heritage box looked good but on inspection, 24 of the tomatoes were split or damaged, plus at least 10 more were so overripe and very delicate, but the most disappointing thing was the taste poor flavour and no depth. In the end I used all the tomatoes and made some soup.
Hi Pete, so sorry to hear this - can I ask if you have got in touch with our lovely customer service team as they would love to help resolve this for you!
Having used the Tomato Stall for several years I was for the first time disappointed with my last delivery. I raised the issue with the team and as usual they were most helpful and agreed to replace my order. I would stress that this situation was a one off and was not helped by the delivery driver handling over the box when it was upside down.
Quality and service is really important to us so thank you for letting us know that you have enjoyed shopping with us – it means so much.
Really fast service. Excellent quality tomatoes, ripe and juicy and lots of different varieties,all really tasty.
If you love ‘proper’ tomatoes you can’t go wrong. Quick delivery. And if you like cooking with tomatoes again fantastic results, made tomato flan curtesy of Michel Roux excellent result.
Superb quality.
We love this message – thank you for taking the time to let us know.
Got to know the place via a great local food shop. Their tomatoes are the sweetest. Once you have them you cannot go back to the stable store-bought tomatoes. Also, I want to mention their padron peppers, having the full flavour.
The taste and freshness is delicious. Love knowing the quality you are getting, delivered to your door.
We love this message – thank you for taking the time to let us know.
Just excellent all-round service and product advice. Plus of course detailed delivery information.
Excellent service
We LOVE this, thanks for sharing.
Such a treat to receive my heritage tomatoes in the post! Fresh, good quality produce.
We love this message – thank you for taking the time to let us know.
Have tried the fresh tomatoes and several of the sauce jars. All absolutely delicious and highly recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us – our team love to hear what our customers think about us.
Hello. I am your regular customer. On last occasion I ordered ultimate produce box : tomatoes , peppers ( all 3 kinds), asparagus and eggplants. All great quality and superb flavour. I was disappointed that 10% (300g) of my tomatoes are unripe…completely green! When I see influencers on instagram taking photos of their tomato boxes I can’t see they got unripe ones. Please do not send unripe tomatoes, unless somebody wants them.
Hi Andrea, I'm pleased to inform you that these tomatoes are not unripe! They are our green mini plum tomatoes and are perfectly fine to eat :)
The Tomato Stall is rated 4.71 based on 1,517 reviews