The Tomato Stall Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tomato Stall
Read The Tomato Stall Reviews

daniella.voisey@thetomatostall.co.uk

Tell us how The Tomato Stall made you happy
I have been enjoying the tomato Stall products for about 6 months,so much so that i order a box and other product every 2 weeks. The taste ,the variety and quality are second to none.
The customer service team have been fantastic in helping me when I had problems with the delivery side. Do try their products you will never buy shop bought again.
I have been ordering tomatoes since March and I don’t know how I could do without them now ! The tomatoes are delicious. I order directly from the tomato stall website, the home delivery works very well, they come very well wrapped and protected. Customer service ,on the one occasion I needed them, has been very responsive and handled the situation speedily and beyond my expectations.
I have recommended the company to many friends who have all been happy
Fantastic tomatoes, just wish I had asupy near to me. Only seem to be available via ocado. Great taste. Thank you tomato stall.
My family have been ordering and eating these tomatoes since just coming out of the first lockdown - the flavour of ALL the tomatoes we have had is outstanding and I will never buy a tomato from a supermarket again. Excellent service and delivery too! Thank you The Tomato Stall.
Love your tomatoes!
The most delicious tomatoes ever. They arrived beautifully packaged. I’m excited to order again.
The Tomato Stall offer the best and tastiest of tomatoes from the Arreton Valley in the Isle of White. They also, in the autumn, sell excellent green tomatoes for chutney making, as well as many other tomato based commodities. Their customer service is also excellent.
Wonderful selection of delicious tomatoes and other gems. Everything is freshly picked and carefully packed/transported. It's like getting the sun delivered to your home :-). Easy ordering process and quick delivery. So happy that we have such a wonderful, local supplier!
Love the variety. Not the cheapest but quick delivery and I know it's from a trusted source.
Packaging always great to ensure tomatoes get to me as safely as possible.
Excellent service. Consistent.
Easy to order and communication excellent.
Excellent quality, delivered as promised. Highly recommend
Love the tomatoes and have made soups, bruschetta, salads and ratatouille. Extremely fast delivery and always lovely and fresh and if you keep them in a cool place they seem to last ages. Was really impressed with the San Arrentino Plum tomatoes as they grill/bake/fry very well. Never any waste.
Fantastic tasting tomatoes, peppers and aubergines. The slow roasted tomatoes and passata have been amazing too. The delivery always comes so quickly with produce all in tact. I definitely recommend and will continue to get my tomatoes from you. Thank you
Fantastic products with great speedy delivery. I would definitely recommend.
Beautiful tomatoes- all arrived in perfect condition and were delivered quickly. Will definitely be ordering again!
The tomato's are exceptionally good and have arrived in good condition here on the West Coast of Scotland! The smell is reminiscent of those purchased in Italy or France, obviously the sun on the Isle of Wight worked it's magic. (I'm a little biased as my Mother in Law lives in Freshwater Bay on the island).
Excellent service , fast delivery well wrapped and fresh Tomatoes that are delicious - all round superb!
Wonderfully packaged case of Pure IOW Passata supporting a local independent company who use only the finest tomatoes from the Isle of Wight!
I have used Tomato Stall twice now and have been hugely impressed with the quality of the produce and the service. Their tomatoes are 200% better than shop bought and well worth the price. Definitely recommend!
Excellent local tomatoes - delivery information a bit lacking
The Tomato Stall is rated 4.91 based on 101 reviews