The Tomato Stall Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tomato Stall
Read The Tomato Stall Reviews

daniella.voisey@thetomatostall.co.uk

Tell us how The Tomato Stall made you happy
Every product I have bought is absolutely DELICIOUS.Fresh tomatoes; tSmokey tomato balsamic vinegar; classic and green tomato ketchup; tomato juice; pizziaola sauce for pizzas. ( great as a glaze for a mediterranean meat loaf too! ) Love all the packaging. Everything arrives in perfect condition, especially impressed with the perfect tomatoes. Lovely friendly people. There is one problem: everything disappears so fast, I hardly get a chance for second helpings. Thanks
Service is excellent always well packed . There is no comparison the smell as you unpack is so convincing of the freshness . Thank you .
Used to grow my own heritage tomatoes. No longer! Why bother with all that work. Now I can send for a delivery from here. Fabulous and delicious! A box full looks like a still life topic, just sumptuous. I await with bated breath for my next heirloom toms box. Never needed to refund or to return anything. Out of the question really.
Over the last couple of summers we've enjoyed terrific assortments of delicious tomatoes. What I hadn't expected was that we could enjoy tomatoes with taste through the winter as well. The 3kg mixed family box was very good, but especially amazing was the little explosions of flavour from the cherry tomatoes. Amazing!
I just love the Tomatoes that taste like tomatoes, sweet and delicious, but now the TOMATO STALL has taken to making sauces and O.M.G. I have tried most of them, trust me they are scrummy. Just bought the Vegan Tomato Pesto, WOW.....So tasty. I look forwards to the curry sauce next.
Oh my gosh! Did loads of research on different veg box schemes and decided to supplement our veg box with a weekly delivery of tomato stall tomatoes. I can honestly say that these are the best tomatoes I have ever eaten!! The taste is amazing! Our first 1.5kg box was delivered 2 days ago and they are nearly all gone. Think we will have to upgrade to the bigger box. I am genuinely delighted by the quality of the produce and cannot wait to buy more from Tomato Stall!
I have been ordering from The Tomato Stall for many years now. Brilliant amazing products. The quality is phenomenal! The taste is delicious - most definitely (bar none) the best tomatoes in the UK, if not the world. I also love it when other products from the island are available like red peppers and exotic mushrooms.
Whenever i've had the occasional problem with deliver or damage in transit, they have always dealt with the problem promptly and more than satisfactory. The best customer service I have ever come across - literally this company could teach every other company a lesson on how to deal with problems.
Lovely tomatoes and super service!
Shakshuka was delicious! I will definitely buy again
The BEST tomatoes and tomato products; fast, reliable delivery.
my order arrived well packed and protected. the tomatoes are really delicious.
So nice to get fresh tomatoes in the winter months! Thank you!
I absolutely love The Tomato Stall. Every product I’ve purchased has been amazing, packed with flavour and great quality. I’d highly recommend any of their products but in particular the tomatoes (of course), the Tomato Balsamic, the smoked vine tomatoes and the passata. I’ve just purchased some Shakshuka that I can’t wait to try and will get getting some pesto to try with my next order. Try their Tomato Oven Risotto recipe it’s beautiful, really simple and tasty.
Excellent Produce! Try them !
I love the fact that IOW tomatoes are produced in the UK, so the carbon footprint is negligible. Always carefully packaged in cardboard boxes- no plastic waste! They taste amazing, I’ve tried several different types of tomatoes and other produce., more tasty than some of the produce in supermarkets from non UK producers.
This has to be the way forwards for all produce.
Amazing flavours, excellent packaging, reliable delivery - Isle of Wight tomatoes are the best.
It was great to receive our delivery yesterday - all in good order.
Seemed very special to have super fresh tomatoes that looked good and were actually flavoursome. A real trip in this long winter. Cheers.
Excellent service and product as always. Thank you
All of the products we have purchased so far have been excellent quality. The tomatoes are delicious and delivery is swift.
Reliably the best - I adore and regularly buy the sauces for cooking, and my family love the fresh tomatoes as a special fresh treat when I get a delivery.
Superb produce, whether fresh tomatoes or their various delicious velue-added products.
Excellent, efficient service and friendly, competent staff.
The Tomato Stall is rated 4.93 based on 127 reviews