Thetford Carpet Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thetford Carpet Warehouse
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Thetford Carpet Warehouse Reviews

About Thetford Carpet Warehouse:

We are an independent family run business retailing in carpet, vinyl and luxury vinyl tiles.

We offer a free estimate, planning and a Home Choose service. Please call us on 01842 760598 to book your appointment.

Our professional installers will complete your flooring purchase to the highest of standards.

Just need flooring? No worries as delivery is available.

Have old carpet down? We can sort that too and leave you with nothing to worry about except where to put your sofa!

Tell us how Thetford Carpet Warehouse made you happy
Thetford Carpet Warehouse 5 star review on 25th June 2019
Angela
Thetford Carpet Warehouse 5 star review on 25th June 2019
Angela
Gemma at TCW was so friendly and helpful and gave me a brilliant recommendation for carpets throughout my home. Very good customer service throughout and I’m exceptionally happy with the quality of the carpets too, would definitely recommend! The carpet fitters that came did a great job too!
Thetford Carpet Warehouse 5 star review on 21st November 2020 Thetford Carpet Warehouse 5 star review on 21st November 2020 Thetford Carpet Warehouse 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Very pleased
Very good service, lots of contact with me to arrange the fitting during these difficult times and lovely carpet that has been fitted superbly. Very impressed and would use TCW again.
Fab fab fab
Very happy with the service. From selection and estimate through to fitting was thoroughly satisfactory. Moving furniture and lifting existing carpet was beyond us, but the company offered this service which we happily paid extra for. In fact, we went out and left the fitters indoors completing the job. No problem.
Very pleased with our new carpet!
Whole experience very easy, would definitely recommend 😀
That's fab Lisa, thank you! And thanks for your business with us. It's very much appreciated and we do hope to see you again soon :)
An amazing service. We had a lot of carpet requirements but the advice given was second to none. Underfloor heating was taken into account and our budget requirements were carefully considered. The fitting service and scheduling was fantastic as we had several dates to schedule around. Carpet care advice was also given and we have made sure our office chairs have mats to prevent extra wear and tear. We will definitely recommend and use again.
Ahhh thanks Tammy, I hope that you are now settled and all of your works completed. If we can be of any help in the future, please just give us a call!
A very helpful company that usually has just what you want and can arrange fitting to a good standard.
Thanks Mrs Bill, it's always a pleasure to see you :)
10/10 services for start to finish very helpful and a great price
Brilliant Ross, glad we got the finishing touch to your bedroom done for you and I hope it looks amazing! ☺️ Thanks for your business with us!
Hi Ross, thanks so much for your business with us and I'm glad we had something to get your bedroom completed! We hope to see you again soon :)
We are extremely pleased with the quality of the carpet. We also very happy with the customer care we received and the fitters were brilliant. Would deffo use again.
Hi Emily, you did choose a beautiful carpet! A best seller for us and it so soft and fluffy ☺️ Please just give us a shout if we can ge of any help in the future and we hope to see you again soon!
Excellent advice and assistance when ordering carpets prompt visit with quote immediately. Although they were busy we got a fitting quickly and excellent fitter. Excellent all round
Hi there and thanks so much for your feedback! Were so happy that everything was excellent and prompt from ordering to installation and I do hope that we’ll see you again soon ☺️ May I ask what we could’ve done better to gain a five star review from yourself? We do work hard for our five star feedback and its always taken on board and much appreciated! Look forward to gearing from you soon!
We can’t thank you enough, you’re a lovely family business who are so helpful & friendly, you’ve a great selection to choose from, very reasonable prices & the fitting is excellent, so glad to have found you😊
Thank you so much for taking time to review us Mrs Shuttleworth, we do try our best to go the extra mile and get all the right boxes ticked with our customers! If there's anything you may need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us :)
Brilliant service. All our flooring looks great 👍🏻
That's great Rebecca... you'll be glad to see the back of us now you're all done! Thanks for your business with us and hope to see you again soon :)
What a lovely experience I have had with Thetford Carpet Warehouse. From initial visit and quote through to fitting and finish it was problem free. Communication was great and everything was managed in a safe and effective way given the pandemic circumstances. I'm so pleased with the finish of the work and the vinyl product quality. It was a competitive fair price and the fitters left everything pristine. The whole downstairs of my home looks amazing and it's so nice to step through the front door now. I shall be going back to Thetford Carpet Warehouse again for the upstairs in the future!
What a lovely review, thanks so much Sally! I do apologise it's taken a while for me to respond! We're so happy that you love your new flooring and that you've been very happy with the service that we delivered to you. Please do give us a call if we can be of any help in the future! :)
Brilliant, from sales to fitting, would not use anyone else, so happy thank you Brett and Gemma.
That's lovely Kim, thanks you so much for your business with us :) If there is anything you need in the future, please just give us a shout!
Super helpful and friendly service as always .
Brilliant Lisa, that's what we like to hear! Hope to see you again soon and thanks for your business with us :)
Would thoroughly recommend. Did a brilliant job laying our carpet even moved a very heavy unit for us
So pleased with my new carpet on my Hall Stairs and Landing plus vinyl in the Bathroom. Excellent customer service from Brett and Gemma and outstanding service from the fitters. Would thoroughly recommend Thetford Carpets. Good job guys.
Excellent choice and great advise.
We booked a date as we were decorating and called to ask if they could bring it forward which they did with no issue.
The fitter was great, came on time and the finished job was excellent.
I have used them for a other floors and they have always been excellent.
Thetford Carpet Warehouse 5 star review on 5th February 2020
I found the whole process of choosing my carpet to the fitting of it a pleasure with Thetford Carpet Warehouse, great choice of carpet, and the fitter Tom was excellent, amazing job and incredibly clean and tidy.
Thank you so much.