Thetford Carpet Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thetford Carpet Warehouse

About Thetford Carpet Warehouse: We are an independent family run business retailing in carpet, vinyl and luxury vinyl tiles.

We offer a free estimate, planning and a Home Choose service. Please call us on 01842 760598 to book your appointment.

Our professional installers will complete your flooring purchase to the highest of standards.

Just need flooring? No worries as delivery is available.

Have old carpet down? We can sort that too and leave you with nothing to worry about except where to put your sofa!

Tell us how Thetford Carpet Warehouse made you happy

Live Chat
Mr & M
"Great value flooring, very pleased with our lvt floor, looks amazing. Staff very helpful, friendly & knowledgeable about products. Would shop there again no hesitation, would also recommend them to anyone looking for quality, at a good price. Well done Thetford Carpet Warehouse, keep up the good work! Mr & Mrs Gill."
Julie
"Brett and Gemma provide a fantastic service, they go above and beyond to ensure their customers are happy and get the best deal available. They completely supported us with our new home, working with our estate agents to make sure tight deadlines were met."
"Accurate measurement of complex staircase with three flights and two part landings. Good advice freely given and excellent fitting service. Thank you."
"Thetford Carpet Warehouse have been amazing! Our floor caused Brett some problems, but he worked tirelessly to ensure it was fitted to perfection. Would highly recommend πŸ˜€"
"The staff were so helpful, friendly and courteous. They gave an excellent service and went out of their way to help me, by fitting me into their busy schedule. They hold a great selection of stock, and were very knowledgeable about suitable selections for various rooms. would recommend this company and will use again in the future.Delighted!!"
Thanks so much Mrs B! Your kind words are much appreciated and I've passed your gratitude onto Tom already :) We look forward to seeing you again soon!
"I am very happy with the quality of the carpet and the customer service involved. The company and fitter certainly went the extra mile for us."
"Thetford carpet warehouse have installed most of the carpets in my house. Always good service, always arrive at the time stated. Brilliant. Lovely to support this local family too, that's an added bonus. Gemma and Bret work really hard to give a great service , I've recently needed to ask a question on email and Gemma replied quickly. When you buy here you feel they really care."
Thanks Linda for your business with us and your lovely feedback. We appreciate it very much as we are so small and each customer is important to us... not just an invoice number! We've been going strong for nearly 9 years now and it's thanks to our customer's support and recommendations that we've been able to build such a strong reputation locally (and a lot of noted hard work of course!). Thanks again and we hope to see you soon :)
"After being quoting near on £1000 by other company's ,carpet warehouse was amazing only charging 350! Gemma was lovely and made sure our visit was simple and not ridiculously expensive. Thank you"
You are very welcome! We are here to help and save our customers money where we can. In your case we were a MASIIVE difference and I'm so glad that you popped by and we could deliver on time for your from our roll stock. All the best in your new home and we hope to see you again soon!
"Just had LVTs fitted through the downstairs hall, kitchen, utility and bathroom. The excellent product and meticulous fitting resulted in a fabulous look. That’s nearly the whole house floored by the TCW now. Cannot recommend highly enough!"
"Very Good experience from start to finish, very helpfull people, nice & pleasant, no problems arrived when they said they would. Would recommend 100%"
"Sensible, friendly advice on choice. Fitting on time, excellent laying service with helpful fitter."
"job done very proffesionally"
"Excellent customer service. Brett listened to everything I said and picked good quality carpets and flooring for me. The cost of the carpets and fitting was lower than expected. The fitter did a brilliant job and left everything clean and tidy. I would recommend Thetford Carpet Warehouse for all carpet and flooring requirements."
"From first client consultation to install, over three separate dates the service was first class. Nowhere else I would go locally for my flooring needs. Thanks guys - exceptional service!"
Thanks Mr & Mrs Gill for your review! Your new flooring looks amazing and we're so happpy that you're pleased with everything. If we can be of any help in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call! 01842 760598 :)
"Fantastic friendly and efficient service. Absolutely thrilled with my new carpets and I can’t wait to have the rest of the house done. I fully recommend their services!"
Hi Amy thanks so much for your review and your business with us! We hope that you are settling in nicely and we look forward to seeing you soon 😊
"Their customer service is second to none. They will do their best to help you out if the fitting is urgent, the fitters are very polite and have great attention to detail. Thank you."
Thanks Mrs Howell for your recent business with us and for your positive review. We do pride ourselves on our Customer Service from start to finish and im please that you are happy 😊
"Good value for money polite and professional service from start to finish would definitely use them again"
Thats great to hear Mr Porter and we do hope to see you again in the future! 😊
"Friendly, knowledgable and extremely helpful people. Very pleased with the flooring and the fitting service is excellent. Thank you."
"Really helpful with their advice and worked to a tight shedule for us. Finished job great, many thanks!"
"Good price, helpful friendly service"
"The people, the prices and the fitting, all top rate, and I have already told a friend about them. In the future I would recommend them to anyone."
"Great range of flooring and friendly helpful staff. Excellent delivery. Would recommend this company."
Thetford Carpet Warehouse is rated 4.96 based on 114 reviews