Thetford Carpet Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thetford Carpet Warehouse

About Thetford Carpet Warehouse: We are an independent family run business retailing in carpet, vinyl and luxury vinyl tiles.

We offer a free estimate, planning and a Home Choose service. Please call us on 01842 760598 to book your appointment.

Our professional installers will complete your flooring purchase to the highest of standards.

Just need flooring? No worries as delivery is available.

Have old carpet down? We can sort that too and leave you with nothing to worry about except where to put your sofa!

Tell us how Thetford Carpet Warehouse made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Loraine
"Wouldn't go anywhere else for carpets. Staff lovely helpful and accomodating. Good prices for great carpets. Thank you for being so clean and tidy when you fitted my stair carpet."
Andy
"Just used Thetford Carpet Warehouse for the first time. Brett's team provided exceptional customer service from the moment I walked through the showroom doors. I received good advice about which carpet was right for my needs. Brett pulled out all the stops to fit me in quickly as the job was urgent. He arrived on the allotted day on time but was unable to fit the carpet as the new concrete floor was too wet. The job was quickly rescheduled for the next day without any drama. Tom Catchpole laid the carpet and did a fantastic job. I will definitely be using Thetford Carpet Warehouse for all of my future flooring needs. Great local business."
"Lovely couple very helpful. And a amazing job . Iam really happy, and I will recommend to everybody. Thank you very much"
"Helpful when choosing carpets.Efficient when measuring room and Liam did a great job when fitting the carpet and helped move wardrobes back. Thank you all"
"Very pleased with service, very helpful - would recommend."
"Very easy to deal with carpet fitted on the day that was agreed, carpet fitted nicely all looks good."
"High Standard, Brent did a fantastic job, very pleased and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.” this is the second time we use them"
"Recently had Thetford Carpet Warehouse lay a room with vinyl flooring . Very pleased with the service and result . Professional service and fitter very kindly worked around a sofa to lay the new flooring thank you"
"Great service. Carpets fitted beautifully. Left rooms vaccumned and no mess anywhere. Would highly recommend."
Hi Tracy, thanks for your five star review! The majority of our business is generated by Word of Mouth and customer happy customer feedback so this is very important to us. We thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon!
"I got quotes form different carpet fitters etc. and chose TCW because they were the most competitive for the overall price (carpets, vinyl and fitting). I am glad I chose them, great service and high quality fitting job. I would recommend this company to anyone for any job, large or small"
Thank you Philip for your business with us and your positive feedback, we are glad that you chose us too! We do hope to see you again soon :)
"Very helpful and friendly staff. The installation was professional and efficient. We were very impressed with the result."
That's fantastic to read Mr Boone. We are pleased that you are so happy! We do strive to deliver high standards across all aspects of our business and if we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call!
"Excellent customer service"
Thankyou so much, and we do hope to see you again soon!
"What a totally brilliant experience at this amazing company. I would recommend getting all your carpets etc here. Such a refreshing change to get such fantastic personalised and friendly service but in a totally professional manner. We will definitely buy all our carpets from Thetford Carpet Warehouse in future. Thanku"
Ahh that's great Mrs Cook, and it was lovely to speak with you also! We do look forward to seeing you again for any of your artificial grass or flooring needs! :)
"Very happy with the quality of work. Only improvement would have been to vacuum once finished so rooms were all ready, believe this has been done after previous fitting."
Hi Oli, thanks for you feedback. It's always very helpful! :)
Hi Loraine, thanks so much for your business with us and for uploading a photo! It's great as I don't often get the see the finished article :) We are so glad that you are happy and we do hope to see you again soon!
"Extremely helpful company that has a great range of products on view. The Carpet Layer(Tom) did an outstanding job. Overall, doing business with Theford Carpet Warehouse was an excellent experience."
Great to hear Mr Plumb, and thank you for your custom! We do aim to provide a top notch service from start to finish and I'm happy that you received that with us :)
'All in a days work' as the saying goes Andy! lol We aim to please and love to have satisfied customers. We'll always do our best and thank you for your business with us and for taking the time to upload a photo. I believe the carpet you had was Stainfree Ultra - looks cracking! Great choice :) We look forward to seeing you again soon!
"Having used Thetford Carpet Warehouse several times I wouldn't go anywhere else. The service and quality of product is always great, with Brett and Gemma always recommending products that are suitable both for your requirements and budget, and the fitting service is top quality. My first experience with TCW was around 4 years ago when Brett recommended a carpet for our home. We've been absolutely delighted with the carpet, and it still looks and feels as good as the day it went down!"
Hi Andrew, thanks for your sharing your experiences with us and leaving a lovely review :) It's very much appreciated, as is your business over the years with us (obviously we're doing something right!) ;)

We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your continued support.
"Excellent service, we love our new bathroom floor, thank you."
You are most welcome and we do hope to see you again soon :)
"Excellent friendly service, with good advice and expert fitting. Very pleased with the finished result"
Thanks Stuart for your reply. We do pride ourselves on our non-pushy, honest advice and treat our customers as we'd expect to be treated in a shop too (obviously we'd only have the best fitters too lol). We hope to see you again soon and thanks for your business with us!
"Could not be happier with thetford carpet warehouse. From start to finish fantastic customer service. Really pleased with the new lino for my kitchen and fantastic prices too. Would highly recommend the friendly family company to anyone."
Ahh thanks Krissie, I'm glad we didn't settle for the first vinyl that you saw 'ey! It was worth going with your gut feeling and the best one soon came your way! I'm glad that you are so pleased and if we can do anything in the future, please give give us a call or pop by and see us! :)
Hi Carla, you are very welcome, and I'm glad we managed to work together . to tick all the boxes and get you new flooring that came in the badget too. We do our best to find solutions for all of our customers and we are pleased at how happy you are :)
"My whole family have used Brett and the Thetford Carpet Warehouse team for their houses, so when I brought my first home there was no other company I would of chosen to go with. We ran into a few problems when restoring the house so had to put some of the fitting days back but Gemma and the team were understanding and fitted us in when it was suitable for us. All of the team at Thetford Carpet Warehouse are amazing, polite and helpful. Having never chosen carpets before Gemma helped me choose bedroom ones with me just giving her our colour scheme and they’re perfect! I trusted Gemma to choose our bathroom flooring and didn’t see it until it was being fitted. If you want good service, lovely carpets and family based business this is the company you need to choose!"
Chloe, thank you so much for a lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and if we can do anything else for you in the future please just give us a call ☺️ I hope your house is becoming your home now 😊
Thetford Carpet Warehouse is rated 4.96 based on 143 reviews