The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Very good and quick service, will may be use them again
Excellent service, speedy dispatch. Will definitely shop here again
Goods ordered arrived the next day Excellent quality and exactly as described I would use this company again
Everything done properly. Pleased with my purchase.
Very prompt despatch of a hard to find product (fox deterrent). Don't yet know whether the lion dung impregnated granules will work , but fingers crossed as fed up of having my lawn dug up!
Fast delivery with the product exactly as expected. Thank you.
This was my first shop with The One Stop Garden Shop via Amazon and I am delighted with the completeness of my order, both in service and delivery. My order was well packaged and was delivered in good time.
Really quick delivery, item as described and good quality for a very reasonable price, would use again.
Excellent service delivery very prompt, order seed potatoes bit pricey when you add p&p, but wanted to try the variety, but will save own seed next year
Ordered some Nicola potatoes here next day. Excellent value in very good order.
Order arrived early and as described - found this the best value on Amazon so very pleased. Thank you!
Ordered Honda Izy Service Kit (GC/GCV Engines) at a decent price and it arrived promptly and was perfect for the service of my lawnmower.
Quality goods delivered well in time and packaged efficiently
Good experience. Goods arrived in reasonable time, bearing in mind the present circumstances and that the package was coming to the western fringe of Northern Ireland (Omagh, Co.Tyrone)
Delivered before state date. Well packed. Does what it says on the drum/
Easy ordering and prompt delivery. good packaging
Very happy with the service and quality of seed potatoes, onion sets, garlic and shallots from One Stop Garden. Highly recommended and I will pass this information on to my gardening friends.
Arrived on time, well wrapped and excellent product. I shall be using this firm again,
Only a small order, first time too with this company, and I am impressed
Fast delivery. goods as required, well packaged. Good price too.
Very satisfied and will order again
Good quality and competitive prices. Delivered when they said they would.
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 422 reviews