The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Thank you for sending my order Of Orchid focus repotting mix so promptly after the delay on Amazon prime . I have repotted my Orchid following the instructions on the bag first time I have repotted one , it looks so much healthier . Would recommend this product.
Item arrived quick and well packaged. Would use again
Ordered via Amazon - Delivery was rather slow but can be forgiven in light of the pandemic. Otherwise no issues so well done.
Happy with service as far as product and despatch are concerned but pathetic delivery by Royal Mail. Despatched within two days of order but took a week and a day to arrive. The details on the parcel showed 48 hours delivery. Carriers eg. DPD etc are much quicker and their tracking details are far superior.
This was the only online garden shop that had the product I needed. Delivery was fairly quick and reasonable cost. Online ordering good be a little better. The confirmatory email was very slow in coming. Would use again.
Quick delivery, a bit of the product leaked in the parcel despite good packing. The product I bought to rid my indoor plants of tiny bugs worked perfectly! All in all, I strongly recommend!
first time user , and very happy with staff member on telephone very helpful, and quick service too. very pleased. would use again.
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 403 reviews