The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop

About The One Stop Garden Shop: The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Click Here

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy

"Ordered the Buxus Feed. It arrived promptly and was at a good price. Thank you"
"Excellent service. Delivery was quick and efficient. Our plants are loving the product so far."
"Excellent service.A good product at a very competitive price.Really pleased with the product and the service"
"Well packed and quick delivery. Products as described. Note enclosed stating the importance of the customer experience. All good . Would recommend this Company"
"Ordered cactus potting mix from theme came well packaged and super speedy!"
"Good price. Quick, and efficient delivery"
"Fast swift delivery. Packaged well!"
"We ordered a nyjer seed feeder and it's lovely. It arrived quickly and was very well packaged."
"I only ordered a small item but it came very quickly and was very well packed. No complaints would recommend and I will certainly use in the future"
"Excellent service from this family business. I purchased Bonsai Potting Compost and it arrived really fast and was very well packaged. First time I have used this company and can highly recommend it."
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Received the product super fast and packaged extremely well. Thank you, I will be using your company again"
"Beautiful plants well packaged and delivered in a relatively short time. I am very pleased with my purchases and recommend this company."
"Product excellent my plants will enjoy"
"Good prices and quick service"
"Thank you for my order it arrived two days early and looks to be good quality compost , will be repot ting later today . Thanks again ."
"Prompt delivery, good price and perfect product. Recommended."
"I have to have my garden grits etc in small amounts as I can only manage a small amount of gardening due to my disability. I have been very pleased with your 2 litre tubs as they are so convenient to handle. Your delivery service is excellent also. I look forward to purchasing more things in the future from you."
"Order was processed and despatched quickly, and well packaged. Good price for an item I couldn't obtain locally."
"The delivery was even quicker than the ETA. Well packaged and high quality product. No complaints from me! Recommended!"
"Very Clear Product information. Easy ordering, fairly priced, well packed and delivered on time. I would not hesitate to order again from this company. 10 out of 10"
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.97 based on 220 reviews