The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
First class delivery service-was able to supply a product that is not easily available in my location-really value for money and the product was well packed I would be willing to recommend this company to my friends based on the service I received.
Bought a 4 port quick clean action bird feed. Birds loving it, I like it as I don't have to keep filling it up, and easy to take apart for clean.
this company is one of the best i have ever bought from on line .the service is second to none ,the articals came swiftly and so very well packed .I will really like to say what a great firm it is
Ordered 2 solar powered lamps for the garden. Arrived within 3 days perfectly packaged. Very efficient service.
My secetaeurs arrived very promptly. I was most impressed with how the one stop garden shop used paper and cardboard for packaging rather than plastic.
Simple to order on Amazon. Prompt delivery. Well packed. Just perfect for the job of keeping ceramic pots off the ground. Excellent all round.
Great products, prices and service. Definitely recommend them :-)
goods arrived promptly before the estimated date packed properly reasonably priced will be using again
Ordered a bird feeder through Amazon Marketplace. Arrived ahead of the initial Amazon delivery date very well packaged. Very robust product which was very good value for money. Will use them again.
The service was very good, delivering my order quickly, correctly and well-packaged so no damage. I would use this shop again. Thanks!
Product was as described, delivered very promptly and well packaged. Also competitively priced
Brought from you through Amazon it arrived quickly, and packed very well.First time buyer from your company and will buy again a good sevice a very happy customer.
Order packed carefully and in a correct size box. Arrived days ahead of schedule. Would buy from this company again without hesitation.
I ordered soil and it came very fast. I am confident my plants will flourish. Nice tobuy from small family business too:)
Good customer service with quick delivery and reasonable price. I know this stuff works so I am pleased to have it.
Fast and efficient delivery of the product I needed at a good price, would definitely recommend and would use again
Excellent product well wrapped for delivery will definitely check out this company again
The only company that sold the black pot feet that I wanted and my order arrived exactly on the estimate day, well wrapped in perfect condition. Would definitely use this company again. Thank you.
Ordered the Buxus Feed. It arrived promptly and was at a good price. Thank you
Excellent service. Delivery was quick and efficient. Our plants are loving the product so far.
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.97 based on 238 reviews