The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
prompt delivery of my order. thank you
Goods arrived within a couple of days of order. Hadn't realised the company is relatively local to us (about 15 miles away) which pleased us even more as we like to support local shops if we can. Would definitely recommend and will be going to their own website to see what else they offer as originally ordered from Amazon.
I was very pleased with the quality of the items purchased and with the packaging of it. It was packed so as everything was either reusable or recyclable except for 1 small item. Cable ties were used to keep the items safe from damage during carriage so this small item was totally understandable. Very well done on all counts.
N Moxon
Fast delivery, great prices. Would use again
Brilliant service, super fast delivery, great value, delighted with purchase. The only thing that keep the cats away. I would highly recommend.
Thank you for sending my order Of Orchid focus repotting mix so promptly after the delay on Amazon prime . I have repotted my Orchid following the instructions on the bag first time I have repotted one , it looks so much healthier . Would recommend this product.
My order for greenhouse fumigators arrived today, well packed and within 3 days of my having placed it. Excellent, both on price and service. Thank you!
Ordered a bag of Westland peat free compost, I only wanted a small bag as I can’t manage the large sizes. My compost arrived quickly and well packed. Would recommend this company.
Very prompt delivery of a well packaged product.
I ordered some indoor insect repellent, I was surprised at how it arrived, was expecting it to.be shoved in an empty box but there was protective wrapping in there which was nice, you can tell they care about their products and customers!!!
Item arrived quick and well packaged. Would use again
Great service and quick delivery
Order of orchid soil arrived promptly.
Delivery arrived on time and as described as the personal letter was a nice touch.
Ordered one day and delivered the next - brilliant! Will certainly use One Stop Garden Shop again.
I ordered Vitax Organic Liquid Rose Food. Good price, well packed and fast delivery. I will buy from you again.
I ordered some Grazers spray for slugs and snails and, although I haven't tried it out yet, I wanted to thank you for sending it out so promptly.

It was lovely to receive a letter inside the box, thanking me for my custom - a really nice touch!

Yours very gratefully Marilyn Reid.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and value for money prices!
Prompt delivery, well packed. Will definitely use again.
Ordered the cactus and succulent compost.
Very good price, quick delivery and arrived well packaged. Will definitely be a returning customer
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 376 reviews