The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop

About The One Stop Garden Shop: The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Telephone

How would you rate The One Stop Garden Shop ?

"Fast delivery, nice to have a personal note and happy to support independent family business."
"Very competitive prices, very quick delivery and very happy to support a UK family business."
"Excellent Service. My purchase arrived very fast, actually before the estimated delivery date. Very well packed. I will definitely buy again from this company and would recommend to others."
"Competitively priced product , well packed and quickly delivered ."
"Great product at a reasonable price delivered quickly"
"Great service, great product, rapid delivery. Would definitely use again and recommend to others! Keep up the good work! :)"
"I had ordered Buzz Spider Repellent Spray. It arrived very promptly (by post) but the bottle had leaked leaving just half the bottle filled. Phoned the shop to ask how full the bottle should be as a space is usually left to create the spray. Dominic apologised for possible insufficient packaging & said a replacement would be sent. This arrived within 2 days, bottle full and more securely packed. Excellent customer service from this shop."
"Purchased some cactus repotting mix at a good price and so far my cactus is doing well and growing. Thank you."
"Good price on hard to find item. Arrived promptly and in good condition as well packaged. Will definitely use them again."
"The order came much sooner than promised, perfect goods,at a very good price. Thank you."
"I purchased from you a Venus Fly Trap plant together with the special soil and liquid fertiliser. Hence my plant has had it's 3rd repot as it's been getting larger in overall size as it's been 'working overtime ' and with the pot standing in a shallow container I have been giving it some undrinkable malachite green rain water. Hence, my 'little Jaws ' which I like to call it has been in flower, with 6 flowers and hope to save the seed it produces. As I have had much success with the growing, I have not bothered to give it any of the fertiliser, well not yet. C.Cheshire"
"Prompt service Expert packing"
"prompt delivery,good price as described and well packed item"
"Very quick service. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Next day delivery of Empathy Afterplant Rose Food through Amazon Prime. Good price too. What's not to like about ordering from this company! I recommend it highly."
"The order was dispatched promptly, arrived in good condition and we are very pleased with the service we received."
"My order (Perlite) arrived earlier than expected, in perfect condition and the quality of the product was excellent."
"Goods arrived early and well packed"
"Arrived quickly and good quality. Bought soil for cacti and used it to repot my avocados and it is going well! The plants seem to be feeling fine so far, growing well. Would recommend."
"Order arrived quickly without fuss. Just what you want when you order online."
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!