The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop

About The One Stop Garden Shop: The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy

"My order was delivered less than 24 hours after I placed it,, and quality was excellent"
"Excellent service....prompt delivery....carefully packaged. ‘Thank You’ note.......makes a difference! Very well done.....Thank YOU!"
"Fast, efficient service."
"Ordered a service kit for my Honda lawnmower. It was atotally painless transaction with prompt delivery, earlier than forecast, packaged well to ensure safe arrival. Now ready for the spring growing season!!"
"ordered Haxnicks from amazon arrived in perfect condition and 4 days early will use again"
"The item arrived very quickly and was well packaged so no damage. Very easy to buy online and would use again."
"My order has arrived sooner than expected, and in good condition. The price was also the best I found online!"
"I am so impressed with the customer service of The One Stop Garden Shop. The item I ordered arrived very quickly & was well packaged but one small part of the bird feeder was missing. I sent an e-mail explaining & received a very prompt, caring reply indicating that the part would be sent the following day. It was as 2 days later the perch arrived. This can only be described as exemplary customer service. Thank you to the team at The one Stop Garden Shop"
"Excellent service and a really good bird feeder."
"Bought some repotting soil for my carnivorous plants. Very nice price, very fast delivery and I'm very happy! Will use them again"
"Excellent - fast delivery and great product. Will buy again."
"Excellent service.Dispatched promptly and item that was difficult to find in garden centres. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent Service. Item dispatched quickly. Would use again"
"Excellent service. Item despatched and delivered within 3 days. Highly recommended."
"Purchased Bug Clear on Ebay over Christmas. Parcel arrived quickly, very good service, well done, recomend One Stop Garden Shop to anyone. Tanks again. Roger."
"A couple of the pot feet I ordered were chipped in transit and one had a manufacturing fault - there must have been an air pocket in the clay so there was a big hole. I telephoned to explain the situation and received replacements the next day a,, individually packaged and perfect. Excellent customer service on even small items."
"Very competitive price and speedy, well-packed delivery within 48 hours."
"Good quality product. Convenient to buy online."
"I purchased my potting mix via eBay, the delivery wasn’t quick at arriving but that wasn’t the fault of the seller. Excellent communication when I enquired as to the whereabouts of my parcel. Thanks!"
"I purchased my order from Amazon and it arrived in a day in a very secure and safe box. I would definitely buy from them again as the box was packed very well and the product is as mentioned, in fact, better than I expected it to be! Thank you so much for a pleasant experience with this purchase!"
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 5.00 based on 103 reviews