The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
I ordered 9 terracotta pot feet and they came very quickly and beautifully wrapped to make sure they weren't damaged. I can certainly recommend T.O.S.G.S service and think we should all support independent businesses like these who go the extra mile. Thank you.
Bought from them twice now, and will buy again in the future. Good product, good price, good delivery. Would recommend.
First time I have used One Stop Garden Shop, but will certianly use them again. Excellent service, order delieverd quickly. Smooth transaction. Highly recommended.
Very excellent
Very happy with my purchase of 2 Sets of Terracotta Pot Feet and 1 Set of Mirror Glazed Pot Feet. My ‘Pots’ are now freely draining.
Quality goods and excellent service. Well packaged and speedy delivery
Great price, couldn't better it on line. Quick delivery. Well packaged. No problems at all
Good value and reasonably prompt delivery
Easy purchase, from start to finish. Item was competitively priced and arrived on time and well packed. Will definitely buy from this company again.
An independent family run business. We should all be supporting people like this. The BnQs of this world charge a fortune and the range they carry is often limited. Got exactly what I wanted and a good price.
Very good service, the items arrived earlier than expected. Great quality products at a very good price. I will highly recommend them to other friends and family.
good price and good product. fast service and carefully packed. thank you.
Best price, fast delivery and reasonable postage. Would definitely use again. Happy customer
I ordered some copper mixture, via Amazon, and it arrived much quicker than expected. Great service, thank you!
Ordered Citrus plant food and it has arrived promptly and in good packaging/condition.
Prompt and safe delivery, very pleased. We now have 2 "spaceship" style bird feeders on our tree.
Quick delivery. Good product. Will order again.
Delighted with my mealie worm feeder, as to the wild birds will be. Intend buying more products from Onestop. Reason being I prefer to buy from family run or small independent stores. Am know going to have a browse through products for my bird friendly garden. Ordering and delivery service is first class. Thank you.
Two bottles of weedkiller arrived very quickly. One had a faulty trigger but Dominic posted a replacement immediately and gave great customer service. Recommended company.
Quick delivery of the jars of Flutter Butter, excellently packed.
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.97 based on 475 reviews