The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Easy to order. Product arrived well packaged and superfast
Root trainer , First time order ,Arrived on time
These small pot feet are perfect for my potted up Bulbs. They were beginning to get waterlogged. Order arrived 2 days before given date. Very pleased with product and service.
1st time purchase,very easy to order,arrived before my delivery day.Amaryllis bulb packaged and arrived in very good condition,great value for money , I bought this for a Christmas present.I look forward to seeing it grow.I would recommend to friends and family.Thank you.I look forward to ordering again soon.
Good range of products available with a fast, efficient service. Happy to recommend them and will use again. Thank you.
I purchased the dibber. What a lovely piece of equipment. Robust and sturdy. Feels like a real old fashioned tool. It’s made from wood and stainless steel and is an absolute pleasure to use for planting bulbs even with osteoarthritis in my hand. Being stainless steel it just slides through the earth and comes out clean. Great packaging and postage. Came quickly. 10/10.
My order was dealt with promptly and I received the same within a few days - it was well packaged and I was very pleased as it was something I've been unable to buy locally - thank you Highly recommended.
Would definitely use this company again. Found initially via Amazon but in future would go direct. Product well packaged without being over packaged and arrived within due date.
Excellent service. Product arrived on time well wrapped.
I’m glad I found you! Very pleased with my plants and fertiliser spray. Your service is impeccable. My items even arrived earlier than the arrival date.
Very pleased with service. Ordered Miracle Grow Plant Feed which arrived very quickly and well packaged with a friendly 'human' note inside! Keep being a family-run business: your customers appreciate dealing with you! Definitely look at this Company again for my gardening needs and I Highly Recommend.
A fast and efficient service when I had struggled to find terracotta pot feet locally in S Wales!
My order came in good time and was well packaged. Accompanied by a friendly note. An efficient company. Rather a long website address to get to the review - could put people off.
Fast, efficient, cost-effective, and friendly service. Couldn't ask for more.
I ordered 9 terracotta pot feet and they came very quickly and beautifully wrapped to make sure they weren't damaged. I can certainly recommend T.O.S.G.S service and think we should all support independent businesses like these who go the extra mile. Thank you.
Bought from them twice now, and will buy again in the future. Good product, good price, good delivery. Would recommend.
First time I have used One Stop Garden Shop, but will certianly use them again. Excellent service, order delieverd quickly. Smooth transaction. Highly recommended.
Very excellent
Very happy with my purchase of 2 Sets of Terracotta Pot Feet and 1 Set of Mirror Glazed Pot Feet. My ‘Pots’ are now freely draining.
Quality goods and excellent service. Well packaged and speedy delivery
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.97 based on 489 reviews