The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop

About The One Stop Garden Shop: The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

info@pleasantviewgardencentre.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden Centre
Plough Wents Road
Chart Sutton

How would you rate The One Stop Garden Shop ?

"Very quick delivery, ahead of schedule. Well packaged. Reasonable cost. Very satisfied."
Carolyn Philpott
Verified Reviewer
"My order arrived very promptly but unfortunately it had leaked into the packaging. I rang the company up and they were very apologetic and dispatched a replacement the same day which I received the following day. They were most helpful and I would definitely order from them again."
"Order was delivered quickly and packaged just right :) would happily use them again"
"My order of 2 bottles of Green-Up arrived, well packed and with a very polite letter offering assistance if needed. One bottle had a leak, and my ‘phone call received a courteous response and a replacement bottle by return of post.. Excellent service. Mrs H Allen"
"I ordered a bottle of Vine Weevil killer for my patio pots. The product arrived promptly - will definitely use One Stop Garden Shop again."
"Brilliant family run business! Great price, prompt delivery. Many thanks."
"We recently ordered some slug pellets, via Amazon. They are organic, so not harming hedgehogs. These were very promptly delivered and a competitive price. Will look to use this company again as they are a family run business. We all need to support such ventures."
Sandra Hull (Mrs)
Verified Reviewer
"I recently ordered a bottle of Vitex Summer Cloud Greenhouse Shading. My husband has now used it and found it to be a far better product then many of the other brands on the market, and better still it is much cheaper. It also arrived by post promptly and well packaged and I will certainly be recommending the product and the One Stop Garden Shop to my family and friends."
"Sent what I ordered very quickly. Well packed and with full instructions."
"Rapid delivery of plant food as ordered"
"very competitive prices, goods received in 3 working days very satisfied (again)"
"goods arrived as promised and good value did the job easy to use"
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews