The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Delivery arrived on time and as described as the personal letter was a nice touch.
Ordered one day and delivered the next - brilliant! Will certainly use One Stop Garden Shop again.
We received a wooden table, price £169.99, and the top was badly marked/scored. Even the carrier was more than willing to witness this. As we needed it for 2 days later we couldn't wait for a replacement and decided that it would be best for everyone, including Onegarden, to knock £50 off the price as it was damaged goods/seconds. We had to buy garden paint to cover up the marks (which still actually show) and spend time painting it. This would also save Onegarden having to pay for another carrier and also, they would not have to refund our money as we would have bought elsewhere. I immediately emailed, with this suggestion and also sent photos of the delivery man's comments and plenty of images of the table top, still under the plastic wrapping. I waited. And waited. Four days later we rang up and were told that our mail was almost ready to be dealt with. A full WEEK after the email we rang again, only to be told that our mail was 'being discussed' with management/manufacturers. It will be another 5 days before we can ring again. I will not be using this firm again, although we were planning some other purchases, as their Customer Services, in the event of a problem, is dire. We thought we were doing them a favour! Fine if you want to take a chance on all being well, but how on earth was the table dispatched in such a dreadful condition? It may very well happen to you and I can assure you that, by the looks of it, they won’t really care.
Hi,

Unfortunately we believe this review has been left incorrectly on our profile. We are 'The One Stop Garden Shop' and have no relation to 'OneGarden' as you mention.

We also do not deal in furniture or larger items and have therefore not sold you this product.

I do apologise that you experienced poor customer service from a different business, we certainly do not believe in dire customer service and hope that if you do place any orders with us in the future your experience is far better.

Kind Regards,

The One Stop Garden Shop
I ordered Vitax Organic Liquid Rose Food. Good price, well packed and fast delivery. I will buy from you again.
I ordered some Grazers spray for slugs and snails and, although I haven't tried it out yet, I wanted to thank you for sending it out so promptly.

It was lovely to receive a letter inside the box, thanking me for my custom - a really nice touch!

Yours very gratefully Marilyn Reid.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and value for money prices!
Prompt delivery, well packed. Will definitely use again.
Ordered the cactus and succulent compost.
Very good price, quick delivery and arrived well packaged. Will definitely be a returning customer
Very quick delivery and item which could easily be damaged in transit was well packed.
Flutter Butter Mixed Triple Pack bird food.
Competitive pricing, quick delivery and extremely well packed. Would definitely recommend.
Very good product and arrived with a short time
Ordered the Rose Defender spray - very impressed - great product, reasonable price and prompt delivery. Would recommend.
Thanks for sending my airplane food mister so promptly
Very good products.
Excellent price, rapid delivery.
Highly raccomended.
Very efficient, very quick on delivery, would not hesitate to use again & would recommend to others
Rapid delivery of quality item. Will not hesitate to use the company in the future.
Excellent price for a good product and quick delivery.
Great service, received my order ahead of the expected delivery date. Would order from here again
Excellent service, competitive price, not excessive delivery charge. Delighted and recommended.
Great price and fast delivery, what more do you need? Highly recommended.
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.95 based on 364 reviews