The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop

About The One Stop Garden Shop: The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

info@pleasantviewgardencentre.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

How would you rate The One Stop Garden Shop ?

"Item arrived 2 working days from order, very well packaged. Would use again."
Graham Reinelt
"easy website to use, speedy delivery and a good price"
"Good pricing quick delivery absolutely no hassle what more could you ask for."
Ann Taylor-Turton
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant service fast delivery great product. Many thanks."
"Very good. Order arrived promptly, well packaged, good value, quality product. Will use again."
"Prompt delivery, good value product and well packaged when it arrived. I'd definitely use again, thanks!"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged, price fair. Altogether good service."
"I thoroughly recommend this company based on my purchasing experience. The item was well wrapped and protected for its journey, and was dispatched quickly. 5***** service...thank you!"
"My order arrived more quickly than expected, well packaged, great price. What's not to love? Many thanks."
"Ordered some terracotta feet for my pots, arrived quickly, very nice product."
"Ordered a lantern style small bird seed feeder to try and reduce the amount of spillage onto the lawn from my conventional feeder which attracts feral pigeons. The feeder work very well there is still a small amount of spillage but nowhere near the amount from my old feeder, would recommend. From order to delivery took about three days using standard delivery. I will certainly use The One Stop Garden Shop again."
"Ordered a Cape Jasmin Gadenia Klimes along with a small pieris Forest, Delivered in two days and very well packed. The plants are about seven inches high the Gardinia Klimes has five flower buds on it. I am very please with this company the quality of the plants are first class and will be my first stop when I want any other plants. Terry D"
"Well packaged and great service. Thank you."
"Prompt service and delivery."
"My order arrived in great condition and very quickly. It can be hard to find gardening products online for good value so I'll definitely be ordering from here again."
"Excellent goods and service. Good packaging too!"
Samantha Dye
Verified Reviewer
"My order arrived quickly and securely packaged."
"I recently ordered some greenhouse shading which arrived earlier than the date given, packaging was very good and very pleased with the product and will be ordering from the one stop garden shop very soon."
ROBERT CHATFIELD.
Unverified Reviewer
"quick turn round very well packaged item. very good price."
"Great competitive price despite free postage. Arrived very promptly."
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews