The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Order packed carefully and in a correct size box. Arrived days ahead of schedule. Would buy from this company again without hesitation.
I ordered soil and it came very fast. I am confident my plants will flourish. Nice tobuy from small family business too:)
Good customer service with quick delivery and reasonable price. I know this stuff works so I am pleased to have it.
Fast and efficient delivery of the product I needed at a good price, would definitely recommend and would use again
Excellent product well wrapped for delivery will definitely check out this company again
The only company that sold the black pot feet that I wanted and my order arrived exactly on the estimate day, well wrapped in perfect condition. Would definitely use this company again. Thank you.
Ordered the Buxus Feed. It arrived promptly and was at a good price. Thank you
Excellent service. Delivery was quick and efficient. Our plants are loving the product so far.
Excellent service.A good product at a very competitive price.Really pleased with the product and the service
Well packed and quick delivery. Products as described. Note enclosed stating the importance of the customer experience. All good . Would recommend this Company
Ordered cactus potting mix from theme came well packaged and super speedy!
Good price. Quick, and efficient delivery
Fast swift delivery. Packaged well!
We ordered a nyjer seed feeder and it's lovely. It arrived quickly and was very well packaged.
I only ordered a small item but it came very quickly and was very well packed. No complaints would recommend and I will certainly use in the future
Excellent service from this family business. I purchased Bonsai Potting Compost and it arrived really fast and was very well packaged. First time I have used this company and can highly recommend it.
Excellent product at a very reasonable price. Received the product super fast and packaged extremely well. Thank you, I will be using your company again
Beautiful plants well packaged and delivered in a relatively short time. I am very pleased with my purchases and recommend this company.
Product excellent my plants will enjoy
Good prices and quick service
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.97 based on 226 reviews