The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good product and next day delivery which was great. Would use this shop again and recommend them to family and friends.
Goods received within a week, well priced. Would strongly recommend.
Communication was excellent even in these troubled times ...had a query about my delivery via email..had an almost immediate response...put my mind at rest ...my delivery arrived about an hour later
One day late but in these troubled times quite understandable.....royal mail backlog
Good price and quick despatch. A pleasant transaction with a family firm.
Excellent prices and customer service. The delivery was one item short when it arrived. A quick message sent and replacement item dispatched the next day, no quibbles.
Excellent service! I struggled to find the Burgon and Ball seed packets online so I was over the moon to find them on The one stop garden shop. Arrived quickly and packaged well. It’s great to support a family business during this difficult time. Thank you!
Ordered some SBK tree stump remover and it was delivered on schedule.

Very pleased with the product and service.

Product purchased through amazon. Arrived ten days sooner than predicted. Very pleased
Order arrived quickly, in perfect shape and was exactly what I expected, I will order from them again - glad I found them!
Ordered Vitax Plant Guard via Amazon.Arrived sooner than expected.good service.
Nice to support a family run business.
Very fast delivery. Well packed. I'm very satisfied. Thank you.
Excellent service, competitive price, good delivery service and very well packaged - the items received were in good condition . I would definitely use this company again
Thank you all for such good service in difficult times.
Needed paint on shading for greenhouse. Crooks on Amazon wanted £18 a bottle! Looked online and found the one stop garden shop had same product for £6.99 plus delivery so ordered 2 bottles with delivery by royal mail for less than 1 bottle on Amazon! Arrived well packed in perfect condition in less than 48hrs. Excellent service and will definitely use for future garden needs.
Delighted with the excellent service your company provided us with , having had some trouble with the neighborhood cats we Boughtsome silent roar your company, dispatched our order so fast within a couple of days , the cats have moved away
Very quick delivery, item exactly as described and is working brilliantly in my garden.. Thank you
Brilliant service. Was advised that delivery would be a couple of weeks. Arrived within 3 working days. Well packed. Excellent considering the chaotic world we have been living in. Stay safe.
Excellent service. Order dealt with promptly and well packed.
Recommended.
Very pleased with purchase. competively price, prompt speedy delivery in these difficult times.
Thank you for your service.
Very competitively priced, the lawn feed arrived within projected time and was well packaged. I would recommend The One Stop Garden Shop to a friend.
This was the first time I had ordered from The One Stop Garden Shop - the products I ordered came on time and in perfect condition. Fantastic service considering the tough times we are in at the moment. I'll use again!
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.97 based on 322 reviews