The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Good quality and competitive prices. Delivered when they said they would.
I purchaseda product from them and excellent packaging of the product for safe delivery was very impressive
Included in the packet was my invoice and about the independent shopMuch appreciated.
Very good value quick delivery very happy
Bought whitefly and mould spray. Prompt delivery and well priced.
Prompt delivery especially considering the current situation. Good quality cactus compost too, reasonable price and delivery was affordable.
It’s the third 3rd time I’ve ordered this soil from here & it’s the best priced & always comes quickly. Thank you
The pot I received was absolutely beautiful. It almost seemed a shame to put my hanging plant in there because it covers up the pot so much! Delivery was quick and everything came as expected. Always nice to know you're helping out a small business.
Fantastic service and great prices. My order arrived perfectly packaged and very speedily. Will definitely be using these guys again!
I unfortunately had to return a damaged item. I was extremely impressed at the quick friendly response to my situation. Within 4 days I had received return details including a courier parcel pick up and had also received a replacement item through Royal Mail. This is one company I would recommend for their excellent service.
Accurate description. Reasonable price and delivery charges. Good communication. Delivery when promised. What's not to like?
keith

ordered greenhouse heater arrived in two days more than satisfied great service
I ordered a indoor plant insecticide spray, very good price and arrived several days early! Very satisfied with the service and my order
Bought some Houseplant bug killer from this retails. Price was competitive and postage was fast. Thank you very much.
Hi thank you for our order,excellent service and delivery earlier than expected.
delivery was speedy and product arrived in excellent condition.first time we have purchased from this company and would definitely use them again
My order of bird peanut butter jars arrived packed well and in good order. It was good value.
Item as described and arrived promptly - thank you!
Goods as described & arrived promptly via Royal Mail
prompt royal mail delivery and well packaged items. Highly recommended.
Well packaged parcel arrived on time, anything to give the horse a treat, would certainly use one stop again.
Thank you.