The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop

About The One Stop Garden Shop: The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy

"A fair and reasonable priced products , deliverey quick , packaging not excessive . On the whole very good .I will use again ."
"My purchase experience from using The One Stop Garden Shop was First class. I ordered 4 x '250ml Vitax Lawn Clear Lawn Weedkiller' units. The price including delivery was very reasonable and no one on the Isle of Wight seemed to stock it. I ordered the weedkiller on Friday and it arrived well packaged first thing Monday morning, an excellent personal expedient delivery service, many thanks"
"Thank you for the fast shipment and kind letter! Definitely reccomend this company for buying small amount of soil."
"Thank you for delivery of Grazers Slug detterant . I hope it will keep the blighters off my Hostas !"
"Very pleased with the service, prompt delivery, item very well packed, and a very good price. will order again from you"
"Prompt and efficient service. Good prices."
"Quick delivery and very well packaged. Definitely use again."
"Easy to place the order, a fair price and delivered on time."
"Not much to say other than very efficient and no complaints."
"This was the only online garden shop that had the product I needed. Delivery was fairly quick and reasonable cost. Online ordering good be a little better. The confirmatory email was very slow in coming. Would use again."
"had to order twice quickly. both times my order was very prompt & very satisfactory. Thank you"
"Ordered orchid mist and the soil. Great deal and shocked at how large the most bottle was as one I bought from somewhere else was tiny and expensive....cane lovely packaged and really fast delivery very impressed and will definitely be buying from you again direct thank you so much!"
"The weedkiller concentrate that I ordered was delivered promptly. Unfortunately it was the wrong product. However, my phone call to the company was met with a very courteous and apologetic service . The correct item was dispatched and it arrived a couple of days later. I was very impressed with the service I received."
"Excellent pricing compared to other places, fast delivery, as described, will certainly use again."
"ordered vine weevil killer and Provado for lily beetle, both becoming difficult to fine in garden centres. Arrived within the expected date, excellent packaging. Can't fault the service and will not hesitate to use in future rather than trawling the garden shelter shelves. postage cost very good for the size of the package."
"on time delivery, but this was the 6th day [not on your survey] but having ordered it at the w/e I would have preferred it to have arrived earlier in the week."
"Competitive pricing and very reasonable postage costs. Very quickly delivered and well packaged. Absolutely nothing to fault."
"Quick arrival and good quality - Highly rcommended!"
"Very prompt and exactly as advertised. Thanks"
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 156 reviews