The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Bonsai Soil- Excellent product, price and postage, very pleased will certainly buy again.
The order was correctly delivered on time.
Lovely, healthy Clematis, perfectly packed. Nice change from some others! Price good and delivery on time. Thank you.
The delivery arrived a day late, but kept informed at every stage.
Well packaged, exactly what I wanted and would order again.
Ordered through Amazon and received the item earlier than expected. Not in excessive packaging unlike others who are more wasteful. Will go direct next time now I know where to go.
Well packaged, arrived when promised. Exactly as I wanted and even a letter to check I was happy. Clearly care about the customer experience. Thank you.
Very quick delivery in secure packaging. A good comparative price. Good gardening advice. Will use again and recommend.
Vitax Organic Rose Food ordered on 18 March and arrived 22 March. Great delivery service. The product was the best price I could find including the postage charge. Product in perfect condition.
Brilliant service, goods arrived earlier than estimated and in tip top condition
Thanks will definitely use this company again 🥳
The day I ordered, I got a phone call to say they didn't have exactly what I wanted, but could they send equivalent. The replacement was much better than what I had ordered. Great service and my order arrived the next day. Well done The One Stop Garden Shop.
Excellent service - my order arrived before the estimated date and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. I will not hesitate to use this company again.
Really smooth ordering process. Item arrived swiftly and in good condition. Good price and customer service experience.
A simple product was very well priced, delivered efficiently and did the job!
Ordered an outdoor garden clock. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Highly recommend this family-run business.
I'm a bit annoyed that I got the eucalyptus and mint likit snaks which shows on the picture they are green but now that I have them they are brown ??
From the moment I called with my question the service was exemplary! Great advice given in clear, precise way then my order was taken & goods arrived very soon after.
The product arrived very promptly, well packed and at a reasonable price. I have not used the product yet but am not expecting an issues. I would buy again from this supplier.
I Bought small plant pot feet which arrived quickly and were well packaged. Exactly what I was looking for. Will buy from here again.
Very good and quick service, will may be use them again
Excellent service, speedy dispatch. Will definitely shop here again
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 440 reviews