The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Good quality and competitive prices. Delivered when they said they would.
I purchaseda product from them and excellent packaging of the product for safe delivery was very impressive
Included in the packet was my invoice and about the independent shopMuch appreciated.
Very good value quick delivery very happy
Bought whitefly and mould spray. Prompt delivery and well priced.
Prompt delivery especially considering the current situation. Good quality cactus compost too, reasonable price and delivery was affordable.
It’s the third 3rd time I’ve ordered this soil from here & it’s the best priced & always comes quickly. Thank you
The pot I received was absolutely beautiful. It almost seemed a shame to put my hanging plant in there because it covers up the pot so much! Delivery was quick and everything came as expected. Always nice to know you're helping out a small business.
Fantastic service and great prices. My order arrived perfectly packaged and very speedily. Will definitely be using these guys again!
I unfortunately had to return a damaged item. I was extremely impressed at the quick friendly response to my situation. Within 4 days I had received return details including a courier parcel pick up and had also received a replacement item through Royal Mail. This is one company I would recommend for their excellent service.
Accurate description. Reasonable price and delivery charges. Good communication. Delivery when promised. What's not to like?
keith

ordered greenhouse heater arrived in two days more than satisfied great service
this company is one of the best i have ever bought from on line .the service is second to none ,the articals came swiftly and so very well packed .I will really like to say what a great firm it is
Ordered 2 solar powered lamps for the garden. Arrived within 3 days perfectly packaged. Very efficient service.
My secetaeurs arrived very promptly. I was most impressed with how the one stop garden shop used paper and cardboard for packaging rather than plastic.
Simple to order on Amazon. Prompt delivery. Well packed. Just perfect for the job of keeping ceramic pots off the ground. Excellent all round.
Great products, prices and service. Definitely recommend them :-)
goods arrived promptly before the estimated date packed properly reasonably priced will be using again
Ordered a bird feeder through Amazon Marketplace. Arrived ahead of the initial Amazon delivery date very well packaged. Very robust product which was very good value for money. Will use them again.
The service was very good, delivering my order quickly, correctly and well-packaged so no damage. I would use this shop again.
Thanks!
Product was as described, delivered very promptly and well packaged. Also competitively priced
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 403 reviews