The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
I had a great experience with the One Stop Garden Shop. They made a mistake with my original order and sent me the wrong product. When I emailed to let them know, they immediately apologised, told me to keep the mistaken product or pass it on to someone who could use it, and sent me the correct product within 24 hours. Friendly, personal, very nice to deal with. Top marks!
An excellent speedy service. I will be looking to order from them in the future.
thank you for my purchase of rose clear well packaged and prompt delivery.
Quick delivery in these difficult times. Thank you
Excellent service, despite Covid19 delivered very quickly. Have never used them before, but will certainly be doing so in the future.
The third time we'd ordered materials and the service continues to be excellent given the Covid-19 situation. Range of products is limited at the moment but next day delivery with a one hour time slot is very good.
Arrived as promised only a few days after ordering in spite of the Coronavirus problems. Very happy with product (specialist fertiliser). Would certainly use again. Many thanks!
Despite the Covid-19 lockdown and Easter break, my order of hanging basket liners arrived quickly. i will order from thi supplier again.
We have a tree fern to plant in a place with less than perfect drainage so needed some perlite. The One Stop Garden Shop provided quick service. Our Perlite order arrived earlier than expected despite the difficult times the whole country is going through, and the Easter holiday. Excellent!
Thank you for our order of cactus feeder! Great service!
I ordered 6 bags of westland cactus compost, fast delivery.
Just received my organic Slugs and snails killer, although in this difficult times, I received my purchase in time and safely packaged.Thank you and definitely, I will shop with them again very soon..
Excellent service, fast delivery and quality products. Would definitely use again!
Ordered via Amazon. Much impressed with service and delivery. So prompt. Came 6 days before I expected it. I would certainly use this company again.
Thank you.
Fast delivery, excellent well priced products from an independent family run business. Will purchase from them again. Two thumbs up!
Ordered a small quantity of organic lawn food. Arrived in cardboard (great - not plastic!) and very promptly and well wrapped. Thank you!
Thank you for an easy online transaction. Item arrived well packaged that was all recyclable.
Quickly delivered ( incredicrop 750g) ...well packaged . As a mad keen gardener ,I will certainly use this shop again .
Thanks Guys 👍
Ordered via amazon during the Covid 19 restrictions. The items arrived two days early and were well packed without using plastic.
Well done and thank you!
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 405 reviews