The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
Excellent service, competitive price, not excessive delivery charge. Delighted and recommended.
Great price and fast delivery, what more do you need? Highly recommended.
So pleased to find terracotta plant pot feet that match those I already have! Great price, very well packed, very reasonable cost. I am sure to need some more so I will be back! Thank you.
Excellent service - good price, well packed and arrived on time 8-))
Recent purchase of some Honda oil. Prompt delivery. Excellent service - many thanks.
Just received the window bird feeder and very happy with it, hopefully it will keep the pigeons out as they keep breaking the ones I have had, not sure how long the birds will take to visit but hopefully not too long as they keep us amused.
I was very impressed the carefully packed item included invoice in good time. And the price is right. This shows that The One Stop Garden Shop is considerate company. I would like to shop again.
A happy customer.
Dreadful service no reply to emails just lies when you finally get thru to them still waiting for parts of cold frame that arrived broken 2 months later Give your money to someone else
Hi,

Unfortunately we believe your review has been left on the wrong business profile, we do not stock the items as you describe and we have double checked to ensure there has been no correspondence from you regarding any orders you may have placed with us, 'The One Stop Garden Shop'.

Kind Regards,
Excellent service, goods delivered most promptly.
Excellent service
Easy to order the products I wanted. They were delivered in 48 hours as stated and cheaper charge than other sites. Well packaged. Excellent service, very pleased.
All's good shopping with you keep up the good work
Delivery of product much earlier than first indicated on original order. Thank you very much. Excellent
Really pleased to find small bags of cactus compost as only had two very little cacti in need of a slightly better pot.
Order arrived quickly and was great value for money. Thank you!
I ordered the 2litre pressure sprayer (pump-action bottle) and at & 6.49 was a real bargain... I wanted it to spray my climbing rose and it works great.. The spray and handle part feel better quality than I was expecting (due to the price)..... Delivery was very quick
I was amazed at speed of delivery from order of Hydrangea feed, two days it was. Very pleased with this service.
I was very happy with the service, I ordered Hydrangea plant feed on 15th June and it was delivered on the 17th, the speed of delivery amazed me. Thanks.
First time I have purchased from this store, impressed with the speed of the delivery of the items purchased. Ordered Sunday and arrived Thursday. Thank you.
Item was exactly as described on the website, and was delivered quickly (especially in lockdown). Highly recommended.
product arrived earlier than expected, very good service thank you!
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.96 based on 386 reviews