The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The One Stop Garden Shop
Read The One Stop Garden Shop Reviews

About The One Stop Garden Shop:

The One Stop Garden Shop is a family run business located within the Maidstone Area, in Kent. We take pride in the quality of our products and always aim to maintain a high level of customer service.

01622 842042

enquiries@theonestopgardenshop.co.uk

Pleasant View Garden CentrePlough Wents RoadChart Sutton

Tell us how The One Stop Garden Shop made you happy
This is the second time I have used this company to buy flutter butter peanut jars for the birds . Rather impressed with the speedy delivery and came well packaged . Great product but not easily found in a 3 pack , thankfully 1 left in stock which I ordered so hope this product comes back in regularly . Highly recommend using this company and will continue as long as stock is available.
Thank you for your recent orders with us for Flutter Butter, I'm sure the birds appreciate it! If we appear to be out of stock of a particular product you are after please consider giving us a phone call. Often we have stock left of items but our online systems have not been updated. We can also take orders over the phone for all items! Thanks again, The One Stop Garden Shop
Item arrived quicker than expected. Very pleased with it.
The packages are always delivered in a timely fashion with good packaging material. A nice letter to thank me for my purchase is always nice to see once opening the parcel.
Well priced product and prompt delivery ahead of expected date.
5 star customer service from start to finish. The product ordered came a day earlier than expected, so brilliant service. Thank you.
super quick service and the price was right
Good value & speedy delivery so a satisfied customer👍
Excellent service. Very quick delivery. Product exactly as described. This is how an online merchant should be!
excellent delivery got what I wanted hopefully we use company again
Great price, prompt delivery, what more can you ask! Glad to be able to support a family run business .
Great price, great service, quick delivery and nice personal touch from this family business. Very much recommended - will definitely shop again.
Cactus compost delivered earlier than expected. Well packaged and sent via Royal Mail. Postman always know where to leave items if not at home. Another good thing was the instructions for use on the package. Thank you.
Very good service, price the best I could find, and delivery arrived on the date promised.
Ordered bird nuggets for my parents. Easy to order and the order arrived before the scheduled day. Great service and great products. Would definitely use again. Well done 👍
Ordered two bird feeders for my Grandchildren, everything about Garden Shop was very good. Would def. use again.
Perfect transaction in all respects.
excellent service - order came promptly
Timely despatch and receipt of order which was well packaged and contents in mint condition.
Excellent range of products at good price. Speedy service and reasonable delivery costs
Delivered as they said will be ordering again can’t find this Grazers lily beetle killer in our garden centres.
The One Stop Garden Shop is rated 4.97 based on 220 reviews