The Windscreen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Windscreen Company

How would you rate The Windscreen Company?

"Charming, helpful, efficient and quick to carry out the work - in a word, excellent."
"The 2 technicians that replaced my screen this morning were brilliant. Great reflection on the company and would certianly recommend."
"Great job, very pleased with the work carried out and a massive improvement compared with whoever put the last windscreen in!"
Rocky Of Upminsterr
Verified Reviewer
"Exceptional service. Karl the fitter was friendly and helpful and very skilled. Turned up on time and work was first class. Would recommend this company without hesitation. Well done!!"
Jenny Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service on time and very friendly even if my car was a pain he done it with a smile will be recomnding to friends"
"Barry and his team worked hard, quickly to source a new Windscreen for my car which unfortunately had taken 2 months to replace from other Auto Windscreen company's. The Windscreen Company are polite, professional and have excellent customer service. I would recommend this company above any Auto Windscreen company. The best in the business."
David Wright
Verified Buyer
"Great service no hassle my fitter Marc Belcher was very professional,clean, and on time. Would recommend Many thanks"
"Great job, neatly fitted, quick, came the next day from calling Very happy Good price too"
"Had to have a rear windscreen replaced. After a lot of stress trying to get sorted through insurance came across this website. Fabulous service, jobs well done even though I was not there t see it. Window looks great, clean up fab. Thank You for the great service."
"Autoglass's messed me about so I called you guys. You were brilliant coming out the same day. Following the fit, there was a buzzing. You guys came out again, but it still wouldn't go. But you guys took it upon your selves to ensue I was not left with an issue. Your attention to detail and persistence will mean I will recommend you always. Thanks"
Claire Overall
Verified Buyer
"The Windscreen Company are very reliable and always give us a good service"
"The company turned up on when they said they would. Very helpful & friendly"
M J Nunn Surfacing Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Spot on service came when they said no fuss brilliant."
Rightio Limited
Verified Buyer
"came to our rescue when we were in desperate need. came out and replaced a window within a couple of hours, great service!"
"I was extremely happy with the service I received from the windscreen company. They were able to replace my windscreen the same week at a brilliant price. All the departments I have dealt with were polite and efficient from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them!"
"The windscreen company were excellent. They were polite, efficient, always helpful and always available on the end of the phone. They went out of there way to ensure that everything was exactly as it should be ."
"Excellent service, arrived on time and completed on time without any mess"
The Windscreen Company is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews