The Windscreen Company Reviews

Read The Windscreen Company Reviews

enquiries@thewindscreenco.co.uk

Tudor Works, 26 Turret Ln, Ipswich

Tell us how The Windscreen Company made you happy
What an absolute brilliant service! John and Dave were amazing today! Professional, Friendly and polite... They are a credit to your team! Outstanding company to deal with! Thanks again guys! Happy customer 😊
Very friendly engineer, fast & professional & I would highly recommend for your windscreen repairs or replacement.
Company was prompt and professional. Done the job well. Reliable and would use again
Had a windscreen fitted on my son's nissan micra today (norwich) I really can't fault the professionalism of the guy that came to do it. very clean job. Thank you.
Great company and service! Paul was fab, very friendly and professional. Will refer to friends and family and use again if the need arises. Thank you 😊
Friendly excellent and on time, good communication, called back when he said he would made it easy and was fixed within a reasonable time thabkyou Gary I appreciate it
The Guy's turned up on time, within no time the side window was fitted and working. The Guy's were very polite and helpful,well done.
Excellent service, as before. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend The Windscreen Company. Efficient, courteous and professional. Service as it should be. Thank you.
Amazing service, called late Tuesday afternoon, windscreen was fixed at my house by 11am the next morning. Brilliant customer care, polite, courtesy and a job well done! Would highly recommend.
Very impressed excellent customer service , very helpful on the phone . Where autoglass said they couldn’t come out to my car they came a few days after my call . Very considerate of COVID regulations as well . Very professional and reasonable prices .
So I was quoted £145 pound to do side glass for Citroen c1 guy came smashes window try’s to fit new bit he then knocks door can’t fit it wrong size they don’t get their glass from Citroen I asked him if he’s covered it back he said no haven’t got anything to do that then he suggests go through insurance. So that’s what I’m doing now I won’t eaven suggest this company to anybody. As nhs worker to needed it doing ASAP.
Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We would like to confirm that we have contacted you with the details about this job and offered a discount on the services. Let us apologise again for any inconvenience caused. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, The Windscreen Company team.
Very professional job today one happy customer and very pleasant fitter highly recommended
Fantastic ,profissional and quick service. I highly recommend 👌
I would like to thank Simon for an excellent service. He was very professional and freindly. Thank you very much.
Excellent service,very professional and prompt.but still friendly.would definitely recommend,and a good price!
I couldn't have asked for a better service. Polite, friendly and efficient!
Kieran came out and replaced my front windscreen on my focus an excellent job alround would definitely recommend this company thank you so much I give this company a 5 star will definitely use again
Just had my windscreen replaced by Jason Goodall and wanted to write this review on what a excellent job he done very efficient very quick great service would recommend this company and especially this bloke to anyone with windscreen problems
Neil did a brilliant job, very efficient & polite - thank you! Would definitely recommend
First class service, Luke and Josh were very polite and professional, thanks still 🙂
very prompt, very polite, excellent service. Would recommend if you need windscreen replaced.
The Windscreen Company is rated 4.93 based on 182 reviews