The Windscreen Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Windscreen Company

Tell us how The Windscreen Company made you happy
Danny and Big Dave were polite and courteous and kept us informed with the progress of the job whilst completing. Quick response to initial enquiry and excellent screen replacement.
Excellent service on time quality finish Lee barnes superb fitter
Great service. The lads were on time and very professional. Good job done at a reasonable price. Cheers.
Very quick and good service. Tom and Luke thank you very much.
Called up In the morning and said that I needed a rear window fitted the same day they said they could do between 1 and 4pm “Big Dave” fitted the window he was a great professional would recommend to anyone who needs a replacement
Very straight forward to set up an account and professional staff in the office and on sites.
Excellent service, did a fantastic job in no time. Thanks Marc.
First time I’ve used this company brilliant result. Marc came out to me after having my rear windscreen smashed. He was kind, polite and very helpful with the advice I needed for windscreen wiper. Thank you again Marc and I will definitely be using you again if need be.
Just had a new heated rear screen fitted by Marc and Big Dave, really nice guys, very friendly and did a top quality job, very much appreciated, these two guys are a credit to your company.
Just had a new screen fitted in the truck by Big Dave and Marc. They were brilliant, fast efficient and really friendly lads. Top job well done 👍
fantastic service many thanks mick
quick turnaround and good job
The 2 fitters who came out was Marc&Big Dan (Dave) very professionall nice friendly atmosphere gave a very good representation of the company excellent work back on the road in no time 👍👍
Marc & Big Dave were professional from start to finish. A job well done, In double quick time. Many thanks
Marc and Danny came out to me by the m25 and preceded to do a quick and professional replacement on my scania
Excellent service, Highly recommend, Many Thanks
Marc came the same day to fix our windows after criminal damage and did a fantastic job. A lovely guy as well as a real asset to your company. 5/5 would use this company, and Marc, again.
Excellent service, not possible to rate them highly enough. In this day and age to receive a personal and caring service which is also amazing value for money shows a very rare thing a modern efficient company that has retained the old values of customer care. I would recommend this company without any hesitation and sincerley thank Garry for solving my problem with such speed.
Marc was excellent, polite and helpfull
My initial enquiry was dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. Although it was only a minor repair, they came the next morning to fix it. The repair was dealt with at my property by a very competant and friendly guy. Next time I need a repair (or worse!) I would not even bother ringing anyone else. I have already recommended them to one of my friends.
The Windscreen Company is rated 4.96 based on 137 reviews