The Windscreen Company Reviews

01473 209754

info@thewindscreenco.co.uk

Turret Lane

Tell us how The Windscreen Company made you happy
So I was quoted £145 pound to do side glass for Citroen c1 guy came smashes window try’s to fit new bit he then knocks door can’t fit it wrong size they don’t get their glass from Citroen I asked him if he’s covered it back he said no haven’t got anything to do that then he suggests go through insurance. So that’s what I’m doing now I won’t eaven suggest this company to anybody. As nhs worker to needed it doing ASAP.
Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We would like to confirm that we have contacted you with the details about this job and offered a discount on the services. Let us apologise again for any inconvenience caused. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, The Windscreen Company team.
Very professional job today one happy customer and very pleasant fitter highly recommended
Fantastic ,profissional and quick service. I highly recommend 👌
I would like to thank Simon for an excellent service. He was very professional and freindly. Thank you very much.
Excellent service,very professional and prompt.but still friendly.would definitely recommend,and a good price!
I couldn't have asked for a better service. Polite, friendly and efficient!
Kieran came out and replaced my front windscreen on my focus an excellent job alround would definitely recommend this company thank you so much I give this company a 5 star will definitely use again
Just had my windscreen replaced by Jason Goodall and wanted to write this review on what a excellent job he done very efficient very quick great service would recommend this company and especially this bloke to anyone with windscreen problems
What an absolute brilliant service!
John and Dave were amazing today!
Professional, Friendly and polite...
They are a credit to your team!
Outstanding company to deal with!
Thanks again guys!
Happy customer 😊
Neil did a brilliant job, very efficient & polite - thank you! Would definitely recommend
First class service, Luke and Josh were very polite and professional, thanks still 🙂
very prompt, very polite, excellent service. Would recommend if you need windscreen replaced.
Thanks for the quick service.
Marc & Big Dave, were polite and very professional. The job was done very well. I would 100% recommend them any time - well done
Fast efficient service thank you
A brilliant price too
Rude rude rude...
From the moment he came out of his van. Omg!
I don't know his name as he did not introduce himself.
He did not utter a word to me other than 'I needed to turn the car round'
If it wasn't for the fact my daughter needed the windscreen replacing asap I would have definitely told him to leave it.
No manners.
Thankfully Paul came to help him who was very polite.
I cant say I would not recommend this company as he was punctual hence the 2 stars.
From start to finish this company have been great.Mollie on the phone was very helpful,the local depot who called me were helpful and polite. Marc Belcher who came to fix the windowscreen was promp and efficient ,Fantastic service would 100% recommend.
FANTASTIC!
Great service all round.
Friendly technician called Paul who arrived in specified time and advised that we actually didn’t need a new screen as advised by another company.

Paul done a great job on the repair and are extremely happy with the job he done and the money he saved us.

We 100% recommend
The Windscreen Company.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - 5 star service
Well done and thank you 👏🏻
Extremely pleased with the work and they came out next day.
Would 100% recommend and will definitely use again.
Very quick efficient customer service, rang 2pm, windscreen was fixed by 11 next day. Team really helpful.
Garry was amazing from my enquiry until the moment I left.
I had a star chip on my windshield which was concerning me due to the amount of driving I often do. As an essential worker I can say that it's was rewarding to have my car repaired free of charge in such difficult time we are living. It was a pleasant surprise and a lovely token of appreciation.
Nevertheless, the service was amazing and I only waited 10 minutes for it to be completed.
I can say that I will now drive with confidence knowing that my chip won't spread due to the amazing service this guys provided me.
Definitely recommend!