The Windscreen Company Reviews

Read The Windscreen Company Reviews

enquiries@thewindscreenco.co.uk

Tudor Works, 26 Turret Ln, Ipswich

Tell us how The Windscreen Company made you happy
Replacement windscreen for a Peugeot boxer. The booking was made with minimum of fuss, simple and easy. The price quoted was the best I had been quoted. The fitters arrived when expected and carried out the work to a great standard. No disrespect, but I hope I won't be needing their services for a while, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Faultless
Absolute pleasure to use a company that gives good quality work at affordable prices .Will use again in future.
Called me very promptly after I contacted my insurance company, offered a morning appointment before 11:00 am on the day of my choice, according to their availability, so I could get back on the road asap. Fitter turned up on time, did an excellent job and was all complete before 10:00 am. Would recommend them every time. Well Done.
Very good service. Easy to book an appointment for replacement windscreen, work then carried out swiftly and efficiently to a high standard by friendly and polite technicians. Would recommend.
Told me what they'd do, then did it promptly and as described.
Absolutley brilliant service! Could not recccomend enough! Received a quote very quickly and was booked in soon after. Engineer arrived right on time and completed the job professionally and promptly! I am one very happy customer!
Very friendly engineer, fast & professional & I would highly recommend for your windscreen repairs or replacement.
Company was prompt and professional. Done the job well. Reliable and would use again
Had a windscreen fitted on my son's nissan micra today (norwich) I really can't fault the professionalism of the guy that came to do it. very clean job. Thank you.
Great company and service! Paul was fab, very friendly and professional. Will refer to friends and family and use again if the need arises. Thank you 😊
Friendly excellent and on time, good communication, called back when he said he would made it easy and was fixed within a reasonable time thabkyou Gary I appreciate it
The Guy's turned up on time, within no time the side window was fitted and working. The Guy's were very polite and helpful,well done.
Excellent service, as before. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend The Windscreen Company. Efficient, courteous and professional. Service as it should be. Thank you.
Amazing service, called late Tuesday afternoon, windscreen was fixed at my house by 11am the next morning. Brilliant customer care, polite, courtesy and a job well done! Would highly recommend.
Very impressed excellent customer service , very helpful on the phone . Where autoglass said they couldn’t come out to my car they came a few days after my call . Very considerate of COVID regulations as well . Very professional and reasonable prices .
So I was quoted £145 pound to do side glass for Citroen c1 guy came smashes window try’s to fit new bit he then knocks door can’t fit it wrong size they don’t get their glass from Citroen I asked him if he’s covered it back he said no haven’t got anything to do that then he suggests go through insurance. So that’s what I’m doing now I won’t eaven suggest this company to anybody. As nhs worker to needed it doing ASAP.
Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. We would like to confirm that we have contacted you with the details about this job and offered a discount on the services. Let us apologise again for any inconvenience caused. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, The Windscreen Company team.
Very professional job today one happy customer and very pleasant fitter highly recommended
Fantastic ,profissional and quick service. I highly recommend 👌
I would like to thank Simon for an excellent service. He was very professional and freindly. Thank you very much.
Excellent service,very professional and prompt.but still friendly.would definitely recommend,and a good price!
I couldn't have asked for a better service. Polite, friendly and efficient!
The Windscreen Company is rated 4.94 based on 188 reviews