The Windscreen Company Reviews

8 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate The Windscreen Company?

Ed
Verified Buyer

Autoglass's messed me about so I called you guys. You were brilliant coming out the same day. Following the fit, there was a buzzing. You guys came out again, but it still wouldn't go. But you guys took it upon your selves to ensue I was not left with an issue. Your attention to detail and persistence will mean I will recommend you always. Thanks
Claire Overall
Verified Buyer

The Windscreen Company are very reliable and always give us a good service
Angela
Verified Buyer

The company turned up on when they said they would. Very helpful & friendly
M J Nunn Surfacing Ltd
Verified Buyer

Spot on service came when they said no fuss brilliant.
Rightio Limited
Verified Buyer

came to our rescue when we were in desperate need. came out and replaced a window within a couple of hours, great service!
Crystal
Verified Reviewer

I was extremely happy with the service I received from the windscreen company. They were able to replace my windscreen the same week at a brilliant price. All the departments I have dealt with were polite and efficient from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them!
Verified Buyer

The windscreen company were excellent. They were polite, efficient, always helpful and always available on the end of the phone. They went out of there way to ensure that everything was exactly as it should be .
Neil Reader
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, arrived on time and completed on time without any mess
The Windscreen Company is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews