The Windscreen Company Reviews

Read The Windscreen Company Reviews

enquiries@thewindscreenco.co.uk

Tudor Works, 26 Turret Ln, Ipswich

Tell us how The Windscreen Company made you happy
Replacement windscreen for a Peugeot boxer. The booking was made with minimum of fuss, simple and easy. The price quoted was the best I had been quoted. The fitters arrived when expected and carried out the work to a great standard. No disrespect, but I hope I won't be needing their services for a while, but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Faultless
Alas, windscreen fitted in March 2020....months later, car electircs suffering from water ingress....screen removed (without permission) and refitted....now watertight and car fine (after electrics that were damaged were replaced). Β£1400 bill due to this
The speed and convenience of coming to my own home. Excellent work and cleaned up beautifully when he had finished.
All booked nice and easy, fitter arrived and explained about the calibration, he got on with the job and completed it with no issues - great service would highly recommend
Our Company Van got broken into and the drivers door glass got smashed . This left the van vulnerable and off the road . We called Paul at the Windscreen Company and he was on it straight away. An engineer was out a few hours later and the glass repaired. Not overpriced.
Absolutely brilliant service i highly recommend this company Gary was so friendly and helpful on the telephone along with the technicians who are also very polite and friendly and did a great job .
Turned up in good time, very friendly. Windscreen is perfect at a very good price compared to other suppliers. Would definitely recommend and would definitely use again. Thankyou
Replacemnet windscreen fo a Rangerover Evoque. The technicians were little late for the booking, but i was the final job of the day across a very rural Norfolk/Suffolk. The work was carried out to a high standard with care being taken not to damage a side arm trim that i had previouly stuck a bit of loose trim to..!!!! road tested the vehicle to recalibrate rain, lane departure sensors, camera etc, the whole job took 30-40 minutes and the technicians were very polite and professional in the windscreen replacement.
Excellent. Windscreen replaced quickly and friendly staff.
Easy quick and simple service and they get the job done
i got great service. arrived quickly, well done, inexpensive. I liked it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Paul came out this afternoon to replace my windscreen as I have had a squeak from the glass for over a year. I have tried three sets of wipers currently having BOSCH Aerotwin wipers on at Β£30! and have put bicarb, wd40, washing up liquid, you name it on the windscreen to no avail. Paul listened to the squeaking and thought it was the plastic surround to the wiper housing. I had previously tried opening the wipers out away from the window and they didn't squeak then. So I thought it had to be the glass. He took the complete housing off, glass surrounding strips off and cleaned the whole area and wd40'd the joints. He then replaced everything and my squeaking was gone! "That's amazing, how much do I owe you?" I said. "Nothing he replied" I was amazed at how professional Paul had been and obviously gave him a "drink" for his trouble. I would totally recommend this company, the windscreen was already going to be Β£150 cheaper than the leading supplier!!! Well done, fantastic!!!
Excellent service. They came up with the best price and booked the job with no fuss. The fitter came within the agreed time slot and the work was done in quick time. Friendly fitter who explained what he was doing as he stripped out what was needed to fit the windscreen. Would definitely recommend them.
great guys next day job always if they can adapt to what we need excellent would not use anybody else
An excellent service. I had a problem with my rear windscreen I reported it to your company, they dealt with me immediately ,the only problem was the windscreen was not in stock.they put me in a temporary plastic screen and were on the doorstep 9 o clock the next day with a replacement .i can’t praise this company enough .
Local company who were quick to sort my windscreen replacement at a decent price. Not used them before but certainly will do in the future.
Fantastic service fitter is very professional and polite all you need to make a good experience, I can highly recommend this company
Very good
Absolute pleasure to use a company that gives good quality work at affordable prices .Will use again in future.
Called me very promptly after I contacted my insurance company, offered a morning appointment before 11:00 am on the day of my choice, according to their availability, so I could get back on the road asap. Fitter turned up on time, did an excellent job and was all complete before 10:00 am. Would recommend them every time. Well Done.
Very good service. Easy to book an appointment for replacement windscreen, work then carried out swiftly and efficiently to a high standard by friendly and polite technicians. Would recommend.
The Windscreen Company is rated 4.92 based on 205 reviews