The Windscreen Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Windscreen Company

How would you rate The Windscreen Company?

Aaron
Verified Buyer

Barry and his team worked hard, quickly to source a new Windscreen for my car which unfortunately had taken 2 months to replace from other Auto Windscreen company's. The Windscreen Company are polite, professional and have excellent customer service. I would recommend this company above any Auto Windscreen company. The best in the business.
David Wright
Verified Buyer

Great service no hassle my fitter Marc Belcher was very professional,clean, and on time. Would recommend
Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Great job, neatly fitted, quick, came the next day from calling

Very happy

Good price too
Bev
Verified Buyer

Had to have a rear windscreen replaced. After a lot of stress trying to get sorted through insurance came across this website. Fabulous service, jobs well done even though I was not there t see it. Window looks great, clean up fab. Thank You for the great service.
Ed
Verified Buyer

Autoglass's messed me about so I called you guys. You were brilliant coming out the same day. Following the fit, there was a buzzing. You guys came out again, but it still wouldn't go. But you guys took it upon your selves to ensue I was not left with an issue. Your attention to detail and persistence will mean I will recommend you always. Thanks
Claire Overall
Verified Buyer

The Windscreen Company are very reliable and always give us a good service
Angela
Verified Buyer

The company turned up on when they said they would. Very helpful & friendly
M J Nunn Surfacing Ltd
Verified Buyer

Spot on service came when they said no fuss brilliant.
Rightio Limited
Verified Buyer

came to our rescue when we were in desperate need. came out and replaced a window within a couple of hours, great service!
Crystal
Verified Reviewer

I was extremely happy with the service I received from the windscreen company. They were able to replace my windscreen the same week at a brilliant price. All the departments I have dealt with were polite and efficient from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them!
Verified Buyer

The windscreen company were excellent. They were polite, efficient, always helpful and always available on the end of the phone. They went out of there way to ensure that everything was exactly as it should be .
Neil Reader
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, arrived on time and completed on time without any mess
The Windscreen Company is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews