The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Frank Chevannes
Jeevan Goutoura
The only reason I’m rating 2 stars is because of the communication between myself and whirlpool. Delivery was late by over a month with no explanation to why which I thought was disgusting and they were difficult to Speak to. But I’m the positive side the bath was perfect fitting with no damage.
Hi Thank you for your review. I'm really pleased you're enjoying your new bath. Regarding delivery I'm really sorry about the delay, unfortunately your order was placed just before the government forced us to close down, as all our suppliers closed along with the transport networks we use it was impossible to deliver any sooner than we did. Please email aftercare@watermarkspas.co.uk if you have any questions.
Nice Jacuzzi, good power on the air and water jets. Chromotherapy light was a good addition. Delivered on time. Side panel very week. The bath has problems after turned off as it reinitiate itself after 15 minutes or so without water inside. It has to be turned off completely by the breaker that is located hidden outside of the bathroom, what is a pain. We raised that and other couple of questions to customer service 2 months ago, but patiently wait but no answer yet.
Hi Thank you for your review, please accept my apologies, I didn't realise the factory had not confirmed that the system turning on after use is a hygiene purge which dries the pipe work, this system is fitted to our higher end models and is one of the features of the electronic touch pad you have fitted.
Very happy with the service provided by whirlpool baths. On ordering online I recieved a phone call to confirm all the details and the order in full. Following the call I recieved the product within a few days which came well packaged reducing the chance of damage. Overall a great product and a great service.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Excellent service delivery on time. Brilliant product
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Bath arrived when stated Unfortunately it’s still wrapped up in a garage because of lockdown and no one to fit it.
Good communication. Bath came on time. Had no problems with delivery. Packaged very well. Very pleased with the bath itself, very sleek, jets work well. Would 100% recommend this company
Fantastic bath top quality just what I was looking for.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 26th May 2020
We had fantastic communication from one of the members of staff, very informative. The price was great, couldn’t find anything else that compared. The delivery was prompt and careful, again with great communication. Overall we’re very impressed, and the bath looks great.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Bath worked perfectly and the kids loved it. Good quality and looks superb. Many people ask where I bought it from and will always recommend the whirlpool bath shop.
Absolutely in love with my new whirlpool bath, excellently made very stylish to look at the pillows are not as comfy as I expected and when the jets are on it is very very loud but I like the different settings for the jets and i find the aroma light very soothing and adds a air of class whilst soaking in the bath. Customer service was excellent and i was constantly updated. All round very pleased customer
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 13th May 2020
I ordered my new whirlpool bath online. The next day I was contacted to let me know when the bath would be ready and arrange delivery. When delivered the side panel was out of stock which was fine as we didnt need it right away. After a week or so I emailed asking when it would be delivered and I got a call within an hour to arrange delivery for the next day. The staff were always lovely and very polite. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from the whirlpool bath shop again
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th March 2020
Efficient and arrived quickly. Very nice bath.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 19th March 2020
In my opinion this is the best bath on the market. Easy to fit and the customer service is brilliant, keeping you updated at all times throughout the delivery process. I would definitely buy this again. Martin
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ordering is easy and staff I spoke to were great. There was an issue over the wrong size bath being delivered but resolved next day. I can honestly say for a whirlpool bath you are the place to go for a wide range and quality service
Found The Whirlpool Bath Shop really good to deal with. Very easy ordering and the lady I spoke to could not have been more helpful. The bath arrived the day it was expected and could not be more happier with our new purchase. Would highly recommend this company.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 9th March 2020 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Great service ,not installed bath yet but will soon very happy
Excellent service. With me every step of the way. Getting installed this week and I cannot wait! Would highly recommend if you want great service and the best prices for whirlpool baths out there bar none.
Great customer service, and the team kept us well informed from the point of order up to delivery time. Fabulous bath also, we love it!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 1st March 2020
Wonderful service and amazing bath with affordable price!
Have no problem recommending the whirlpool bath shop top service all the way from order to delivery bath was very good quality and price I could not find better this company is why eBay is so good to deal with when they have company's like this honest give them a order you will not be disappointed
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.81 based on 907 reviews