The TEFL Academy Reviews

Zaiba Ahmed
The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Maipato Angelina Sekonyela
More Photos & Videos
Course was very easy to follow and clearly explained. I would definitely recommend This course to anyone who is wanting todo a English course for foreign language teaching. Keep up the good work!
Posted 35 minutes ago
What an incredible company. The support available before, during and after the course is unbeatable. They are always there on the phone if you need anything. I went into this course with zero experience of teaching, and am leaving the course with a distinction and the confidence to jump straight into a teaching role. The course covers everything in so much detail, and the end of unit tests are a great way of making sure you have understood the most important aspects of each unit. The assignment feedback gives you a great insight into what you are doing well, and where to focus extra attention in future. Overall I couldn't recommend the course highly enough.
I have completed the Level 5 TEFL Certificate course with the Tefl Academy. It's and excellent course that is well structured and presented. It's easy to navigate through the learning material. It provides you with all you need to know to get started with TEFL. I enjoyed working through the different units and found the interactive fun and stimulating. Overall I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in getting a tefl qualification.
I completed my level 5 TEFL course with The TEFL Academy. It was such an enlightening journey! The online platform is user-friendly, the material is understandable and relevant, it leads you and focuses you on what is important.

The assignments were literally the practical side of the course. A bit challenging, but thoroughly sets realistic expectations of how the class scenarios will play out, how to handle them and what will be expected of you as the teacher.

I definitely learned a lot! It doesn't matter what qualifications one possesses, native speaker or not, this course is a must do and a must have!

Now I'm ready to teach online, or in class!!! Thank you TTA
I have just completed the Online Level 5 TEFL Course plus the Teaching Online & 1:1 Top-Up Course. Excellent! great value for money both courses are insightful and challenging and I really appreciated the amount of useful resources and materials that are provided both during the course and after completion. I am going to sign up for the Teaching Business English next week. Thanks to the team at the TEFL Academy.
I thoroughly enjoyed doing the Level 5 TEFL online course. It has given me great insight into how to be a good teacher, how to teach, and understanding of how rewarding teaching can be. I found the course easy to follow with relevant tests to cement my knowledge and challenging assignments which really made me think how to teach.
I very much recommend this course.
I just completed the TEFL 168 hour course. I will recommending The TELF Academy to my friends. The course I didn't included a 20 hour classroom course. I enjoyed this course and learnt a lot. I'm excited about teaching
The course was excellent, well thought and very easy to understand. It was worth every cent and I will be recommending it to others
The Level 5 TEFL Course is insightful and challenging enough, and a lot of useful resources and materials are provided during the course and after completion. The platform is easy to navigate and issues are promptly attended to.
The Level 5 TEFL Course was truly insightful as it exposed me to aspects of language teaching I took for granted. The course was well structured with little activities within each unit to test your understanding. The assignments were challenging but worth it. I would say this certificate is limitless as you can teach anywhere in the world. It's the best decision I made...
I'm happy with the course. It was simple and enlightening. I was challenged and taught a lot that I will apply in my life going forward.
This is best course I have ever had.
In my entire experience with The TEFL academy, i felt greatly supported and motivated to finish my course and learn more about Asian learning. The guided support provided by the tutor was exceptional and always quick with regards to feedback.
The tefl academy staff was very helpful when needed and the academy also provides a good amount of extra helpful resources. It is affordable and can be done on your own time
To have a Level 5 TEFL course on my name opend up so many oppertunities. I cant wait to go abroad and teach and see parts of the world that I would not have seen if I did not do the Course. What more do one want that to explore the world while teaching and learning at the same time.
I studied the Level 5 TEFL Course. Working independently I thought would be very difficult, but the information was very straight forward and easy to understand. The assignments were of a high standard but was a great way of fully consolidating what you have learnt up until that point. I look forward to finally starting my teaching journey and providing my students with the assistance that TEFL Academy has provided me with.
I am so happy I heard about the TEFL Academy from a friend of mine (who is working at a job he loves because of the course). I enrolled and completed the Level 5 TEFL Course and I am so excited for my new future teaching English abroad and online. I have new lease on life!
I did the 168 hour combined TEFL course, I enjoyed working through the different units and found the interactive activities fun and stimulating.
The assignments take a lot of thought and planning and can be overwhelming. The course covers a lot of material and as a native English speaker I learnt things about my native language that I was not aware of. I would highly recommend the course to anyone who asks,
The support and assistance from the TEFL academy is great.
I thank God for this 168 Hour Online TEFL Course. I lost my job due to Lockdown in South Africa.
The team were so helpful over the phone and in emails. All the assignments were given back marked in detail within 7 days and that too with a closed office in the UK! The tests were short and gave you immediate feedback afterwards. I want to tell you as a South African- The TEFL Academy knows how to help you grow in your life. I trust the Lord to give me wisdom in my new career as a Professor in English Teaching Locally and Online.
Excellent course , providing all you need to know to get started with TEFL. The assignments force you to think about various teaching methods, even though no practical element is included.
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.89 based on 2,780 reviews