The TEFL Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The TEFL Academy
Mrs Federica Rossi
"The TEFL Academy made me happy by offering a complete, interesting and practical course which I was able to follow at my own pace and which will give me a document that certifies that I am capable and have the competences to teach English."
Mr?Garry?William?Seghers
"I am 63 years old, so it is a long time since I was at school and being taught English, I now live in Vietnam and my Vietnamese neighbours asked me to teach their children English, this prompted me to enrol for the 120 hour online course. As an older learner returning to education I was happy to find the TEFL Academy Modular System, with downloadable interactive workbooks, made my learning experience straightforward, enjoyable and occasionally challenging, which helped stimulated my learning experience"
Ms DOREEN VISSER
"MY TEFL LEVEL 5 (168 HOUR) JOURNEY, WAS THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! From the 20 hour practical course I attended at the hotel in Cape town, to the online course, I was guided and supported throughout, by the TEFL Academy team, with superior support! Their prompt service are beyond words - they truly went out of their way to ensure that I had all the support and guidance to complete my course effortlessly. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY - I TRULY HOPE MY NEW CAREER WILL COMMENCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :-)"
"I studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). The TEFL Academy were professional and easy to communicate with. They responded to emails timely, gave thorough advice and provided support when needed. The weekend classroom sessions were enjoyable and organised. The online system was easy to use and allowed access to plenty of valuable information. The assessors gave feedback to assignments. Thank you The TEFL Academy."
"Assignments are well explained so your requirements to do well are easily understood Modules follow in a logical order and activities make this more interesting to follow"
"Thorough and insightful. A very good course for preparing one for the world of TEFL!"
"I can't recommend the 120 hour TEFL course enough. I feel very fulfilled with my newly acquired teaching qualification. The resources are very helpful and the team is lovely."
"I really liked this course and the emphasis on self-research seemed a bit daunting at first, but it really made me learn a lot. The teachers were also very understandable and accomodating towards my needs and my illness. There’s very few things that I can genuinely criticise this course about, so overall I’m very satisfied with the course and I’d recommend it to all."
"The Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hours) was very well structured, engaging and fun. I have just completed it and already have a job offer. I highly recommend this course."
"I done the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and it was a great learning experience. It was intellectually stimulating and the practical experience was perfect."
"What a great experience doing the online course with TEFL Academy. I was pleasantly surprised by the content of the course, very good assistance, explanations and help throughout. Everything was covered and all the material provided was clear and structured. It gave me all the tools I need to be a successful teacher. Thank you for a great course!!"
"I am extremely satisfied with the Level 5 TEFL course (168 hrs) in that it is very informative and thorough. The assignments in particular give you a real opportunity to design and plan your lessons in order to achieve interesting and successful lessons which will engage the students. Highly recommend it!"
"I studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and I found this course extremely stimulating, full of new ideas and useful tools in the teaching phase. In addition, the tutors are very helpful and clear in their evaluations."
"I'm glad I picked to do my TEFL qualification with The TEFL Academy as they have been very supportive and have answered all my queries in no time at all. The units and further sources are all very thorough and informative in what you need to know in order to be a successful TEFL teacher. The tests and the assignments really challenge but guide you, as not only a person wanting to learn, but as a developing teacher too. Along with their unerring support, the course is a 168 hour Level 5 qualification which is equivalent to CELTA/Trinity making this qualification even more valuable and illustrious in contrast to others I looked at before choosing to study with The TEFL Academy. I have just completed the course so now I will look to use further resources to get that dream job in Japan."
"Attending the TEFL Academy combined course (168 hours) was a great experience! The online course is very well made, clear and informative, and the weekend course gave me a chance to meet other students and share our experience, all guided by a great tutor! The material is well designed and proceeds at a good pace, each unit presenting interesting examples. Great course, I'd recommend it!"
"Very good course (I did the 168 hour TEFL course). The team are very responsive to messages and queries. The recruitment resources after you complete are great. The feedback I received on my assignments were so detailed and it helped me a lot. I think they really value the qualification and want you to learn, not just treat it like a tick box exercise. I especially enjoyed the class room time and it is really worthwhile taking this option. The tutor was really experienced and just helped pull everything I had been learning on the online modules together. Looking forward to getting my certificate and teaching in South East Asian next year!"
"This course is no walk in the park, it's actually quite tough and deserves its level 5 status. The feedback I had from my assignments was surprisingly thorough and detailed, which really helped motivate me and improve my confidence. I teach as a hobby in my spare time and the students I help have noticed a big improvement in my teaching since i've done this course. They throw a lot of information at you at once, it is pretty full on and more time consuming than I imagined, especially the assignments which take quite a few hours to complete. But it's definitely worth it ;)."
"Being a full time at work as a nanny and taking the Level 5 (168 hours) TEFL course with TEFL Academy was the best experience and choice i had this 2018.Their flatform course enables me to learn in a positively way that I have never encountered before.A highly recommended academy and course for everyone who wants to pursue their passion or wanting that change in their life.Now that I have finish the online course,I am getting ready to have a classroom teaching experience.This liberates from having another option and carreer to pursue and I can’t wait.Thank you so much TEFL ACADEMY! It was a great pleasure and experience to improve myself and learn with yoy! More power ❤️😘"
"The course was well made. I particularly enjoyed the 20hour weekend course with a real teacher. The course being online is useful as I could do it at any moment during my spare time. The teachers send feedback quite fast for the assignments. You will also find a lot of useful links with many resources.The price for this course was the best I found compare to other companies. I recommend doing your TEFL with TEFL academy."
"It is a great privilege and an honor to be a product of The TEFL Academy. I am now a certified EFL teacher after completing the 168 hours Level 5 TEFL training online. The TEFL Academy is amazing. Students’ learning is the Academy's business. They qualify teachers to better enhance students’ knowledge and skills. The Academy empowers teachers to be scholastically and professionally prepared in educating individuals. TEFL Academy you are outstanding!"
"I must say I enjoyed this course. It was well organised and encompassed everything one needs to learn as a teacher/new teacher. I liked the way the course was structured. And how it provided helpful links if you wanted to research further into a particular topic. I would recommend this course for anyone else interested in teaching. It's a great resource to get your foot in door to start teaching and feel confident in your first class."
"What a great course! I strongly recommend it to anyone who is interested in teaching but is not sure where to start! I have completed the Level 5 TEFL course (168 hours) a few weeks ago and I am already working!"
"10/10. The content is well organised and presented. Also I found at times there was a sense of humour involved within the lessons, which really made it so enjoyable. I did a lot of research before picking a tefl provider, and I'm very glad I chose The Tefl Academy!"
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.90 based on 1,427 reviews