The TEFL Academy Reviews

The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 17th February 2021
OLEKSANDRA NESHYNA
The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Franca Natalina Pereira
TEFL Academy changed my life! I am a retired teacher that all but lost my passion for teaching. After completing the course there is a new drive in me for teaching and even for learning more about teaching English to foreign learners. Thank you so much TEFL Academy!
The TEFL Academy's online Level 5 Certified TEFL course was well organized, clear in its presentation, and well priced for what was offered. With a great deal of linking to external resources, they made great use of the online platform as a medium for instruction, and their staff were both understanding and amenable when life circumstances required I ask for the course to be paused temporarily. All in all, I would recommend them highly.
I studied the 168 hour, level 5 TEFL course and found it exceptional! The course is well balanced, covering all skill sets required, and with many activities and end of Unit tests. Clear instructions are given for the 3 assignments, and constructive feedback received when assignment results were given. I moved house (unexpectedly!) during my study so had to lengthen my course which was very easy to do. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this course for all those looking to obtain their Level 5 TEFL qualification.
I would recommend anyone to do the course from TTA. The support is phenomenal and feedback on queries are detailed. The course itself is quite intensive and allows for a relevant qualification with lots of substance.
The courses offered by The TEFL Academy really helps one prepare for teaching English to others. I also like how they provide websites for finding teaching jobs.
Studied level 5 TEFL course and loved the structure of the course. Received thorough and constructive feedback from my assignments which were challenging but learnt so much from doing them
The Level 5 TEFL course is well-paced and is well supported by the TEFL staff. All aspects of the teaching of English as a second language is covered in detail in a well structed set of units. Assignments set are presented with clear scaffolding of expectations. Support given by TEFL is clear and useful. I highly recommend this course
The course is easy to understand and structured in an easy to understand way.
It is an easy course to follow and a great way to get an extra income. The people that run TEFL are incredibly friendly and helpful. I did want a bit more information on how to control and teach an online class during the course but otherwise the course was very informative and helpful.
I can't recommend the TEFL course by the TEFL academy enough! I learned so much about language teaching and what it involves. The course consists of 10 units that cover different aspects of teaching English as a foreign language. The content is well-structured with a lot of interactive material, practical advice and sources to look deeper into the topic. The three assignments are very comprehensive and prepare you well for planning a real lesson. Overall, I'm fully satisfied with the course and I feel confident to start teaching.
I took the level 5 TEFL course. The course is very structured and informative. The assignments are well chosen and they improve the understanding of the course. I enjoyed the interaction with the tutors who were prompt and detailed in their replies. I’m sure the experience I gained throughout this course will help me a lot in my future career in teaching.
This is the course to go for! This course is accredited and by doing the course you will see why. I have learned so much. The teaching practices that are taught are being used throughout the course. There is lots of content, activities and extras. Sign up and have fun!
I have just completed the Level 5 TEFL Course online. I don't know why I didn't do it earlier and am now motivated to complete the additional Top Up courses they offer. Doing this course online gave me the freedom to complete it where and when I wanted. They provide all the tools and support to assist you. I now look forward to going forward with The TEFL Academy's support, to teach English as a second language and am proud that I can add this valuable qualification to my CV.
I did the Level 5 course, definitely worth it. They really help you if needed. The feedback on assignments were clear and easy to follow.
Amazing course, the material and the practice is perfectly tailored for the students and the customer support is perfect! What I learnt will be very useful for my career
The TEFL Academy is well organised, during my level 5 TEFL Course all the material and resources were well presented. The feedback and quick responses I received from my assignment submissions were great and allowed me to progress seamlessly. Great Job. Thumbs up.
One of my favourite parts was the further reading provided for Linguistics as I will be studying that, perhaps alongside teaching. I only wish I had taken more advantage of the help available for assignments. It's like TEFL Academy are willing you to succeed!
This course both helped me better understand my own English as well as equipping me with the knowledge to teach others English.
I did my level 5 TEFL online with The TEFL Academy and thoroughly enjoyed it. The content was great and student support responded quickly to any queries I had (only a couple) The course followed a logical path leading me through the course in a smooth methodical way. I finished the course quicker than I thought as I became emersed in learning and time passed so quick. I would definitely recommend TTA for anyone thinking about a career in TEFL Cheers Mark
The TEFL Academy has been super helpful and efficient when dealing with any queries of mine. I highly recommend completing a level 5 TEFL certificate through them. Their course material is simple follow, detailed and relevant. Thank you, The TEFL Academy.
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.90 based on 3,613 reviews