The TEFL Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The TEFL Academy

How would you rate The TEFL Academy?

Ms Karem Ortiz
Ms Karem Ortiz
Verified Buyer
"The content, the tutors online, the course held at Ashford by our tutor Niamh were awesome, I truly enjoyed this course and I feel very confident to teach anywhere in the world now, Thank you very much TEFL Academy! keep up with the great work! Karem"
Mrs Sheila NIEMANN
Mrs Sheila NIEMANN
Verified Buyer
"THE LOGICAL AND SEQUENTIAL ONLINE PATHWAY THROUGH THE PROGRAM, AT MY OWN PACE, MADE ME FEEL IN CONTROL OF MY LEARNING."
Miss Joara Cristina Barbosa Cavalcante
Miss Joara Cristina Barbosa Cavalcante
Verified Buyer
"I am truly so happy that I found the TEFL Academy to start my career as an EFL teacher overseas. I think is a reasonable value for a great content. The 10 modules covered so much of classroom management, language teaching (grammar, listening, speaking, writing), etc. I am not a native English speaker but I already got a job after doing the course and I am really pleased with it. Thank you!"
Miss Danielle Petticrew
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed by the comprehensive course content and the layout was user friendly. My only regret was not using the online support available more as the response was very quick and helpful when I did towards the end of my course! The 20 hours of classroom was very helpful in applying practises to students and provided experience in dealing with both anticipated/unanticipated scenarios one may encounter in the classroom and effective ways of dealing with these. Feedback from assignments was very detailed and specific providing clear guidelines for future assignments. A thoroughly enjoyable course, thank you!"
Mr?Joshua?Emery
Verified Buyer
"I completed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). The course provided a wide variety of information and activities in its lessons. Completing all activities was beneficial, as practice helped hone in all of the skills taught in the course. A wealth of further resources to provide more information on areas of interest."
Christy Richards
Verified Reviewer
"I recently completed the Level 5 168 hour TEFL course which I enjoyed very much. It is inexpensive compared to other courses but still has very good course material. This is not a course you will be able to finish in a couple of weeks without learning something useful. The assignments are a bit of a challenge but are good preparation for what you will be handing should you get a job teaching english. I am going to use my certificate for teaching English overseas when I'm travelling."
Mr?Daniel??Barwick
Verified Buyer
"I completed the level 5 online TEFL course (168 hours) by The TEFL Academy. I have wanted to do a TEFL course for some time, as I am passionate about both teaching and travel. While there are many TEFL courses available, I chose the TEFL Academy because of their excellent reputation in training prospective teachers. I completed this course in just over 5 weeks, and I was able to do this at home through online learning. This course offers excellent value for money, and has helped set me up for a career teaching English abroad. The course covers a wide range of material, and provides all sorts of interesting activities. Moreover, there is much opportunity to practice what you have learnt, through the online tests and assessments. This course gives you the chance to create your own lesson plans, and receive feedback on this. The marking is detailed, efficient and will help you further develop your teaching skills and lesson planning. There is plenty of support after finishing the TEFL course, as you still have access to all the course material for 6 months. Plus, there is plenty of information on how to find a teaching job abroad. I would 100% recommend this course to anyone who wants to teach abroad!"
Mrs?Yolande?Marina?Causebrook
Verified Buyer
"It satisfied the needs for teaching English as a foreign languages to a variety of people according to their needs."
Taryn Pia Van Olden
Verified Buyer
"I found the entire experience of completing the course to achieve my certificate and the people I interacted with very professional. I feel the course is very well structured and the turnaround time on marking assignments was even shorter than expected."
Mr?Robert?Newton
Verified Buyer
"It enabled me to feel confident to teach english anywhere in the world"
Agris Indri?evs
Verified Buyer
"I think this is one of the best price/quality TEFL courses from other reviews I had read before choosing The TEFL Academy. I was very happy about the communication with the tutors. Speedy replies and extensive feedback. Learning modules and their content was appropriate and I believe even for experienced teachers it can be very helpful. Big focus is on lesson planning, which is probably one of the aspects new teachers don't pay enough attention to, after this course lesson planning won't be an issue anymore. Also loved the amount of external resources provided to students throughout the course."
"Great online TEFL course provider. I found the level 5 course to be well designed and structured, and it did exactly what it offered to do. The exercises and assignments were good, with feedback provided for every assignment, and the website itself is user friendly and easy to navigate. I would highly recommend the TEFL Academy to anyone wishes to obtain a TEFL certification and start working as an English teacher."
Ms Sophia Bonner
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely satisfied with the Level 5 TEFL 168 hours online course that I did with the TEFL Academy. The course was detailed and it covered all the relevant topics that are useful for anyone who wishes to teach English as a Foreign Language. The support and feedback from the tutors were excellent. Questions were addressed in a short period of time and feedback on assignments was helpful. I am so excited to begin my journey as a TEFL teacher and I have the TEFL Academy to thank for that. Well done TEFL Academy!"
Ms Saskia Davids
Verified Buyer
"The TEFL course (168 hours) is a great course to complete as the structure in which the activities are conducted are really good and prepare you well for the end of unit tests as well as the assignments. I really love the fact that they provide feedback after your first attempt of every assignment that you can complete, so that you can improve on certain aspects and re-do or make some changes before your second final submission. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in completing A TEFL in order to embark on a new journey and pave the way for endless opportunities."
Ms Ela Vukmirovic
Verified Buyer
"I chose TEFL academy, because I understood you are not only about charging and take a money, but you are also helping. You price of course is available to almost everyone. You made me happy because I got certificate that will help me to change my career that i wanted so much. I am keen now to learn even more and to become better and better in this field. Thank you!"
Mr?Pierre?Anthony?Moussouni
Verified Buyer
"I have just finished the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) online. It was a great experience, I really progressed through the whole course which reviews all the basics a good teacher should know. The progression is smooth, whether online or on the mobile phone, I never had any issue with the website. 6 months is plenty of time to finish it if like me you can study only a few hours during the weekends, assigments were challenging but not impossible if you take your time."
Ms Lauraine McGinnis
Verified Buyer
"The modules covered a lot of material and provided me with much information about TEFL. The modules were well organized and easy to follow, and the follow-up questions and tests helped to reinforce my learning."
Miss Jonida Katorri
Verified Buyer
"It helped me become a better teacher and organize my teaching knowledge. I learnt a lot of useful things on the course which I started to put into practice in my lessons ."
Mr?Thomas?Packer
Verified Buyer
"I took the level 5 160 hour online TEFL course, and it did everything I wanted, and more. It successfully showed me what TEFL is about and gave me a grounding of understanding. As a result, I feel confident to begin searching for a job in TEFL."
Kathy Cusack
Verified Buyer
"I found the course very interesting and easy to follow , the opportunities that are open to a TEFL teacher are endless. Great course"
Yonela Rose Phandliwe
Verified Reviewer
"I recently completed the TEFL Level 5 (168) hours with The TEFL Academy. The course was great. It has more hours at a cheaper rate as well. It is a fundamental course with simple instructions."
Selina Beardsmore
Unverified Reviewer
"I have just passed level 5 168 hour online and a 20 hour classroom course. A great course which gives you 6 months to complete. I actually completed within 12 weeks .the layout is easy to use with clear and easy to use exercises and a small test at the end of each unit. I found it really engaging and fun and especially enjoyed the 3 assignments which gave you the opportunity to practise what you had learnt along the way. Tutors and support were great always happy to help with questions and I felt supported throughout the whole course but also afterwards. Receiving templates for cvs and help to find work. I would highly recommend this course to anyone you won't be disappointed."
Paige Sutherland
Verified Reviewer
"I just 168 hour Level 5 TEFL Course and have already started teaching abroad in Santiago, Chile. The course prepared me for teaching, especially the in-person portion, which gave me hands on practical experience with instant feedback from an expert teacher. That was definitely my favorite part of the course, but the online portion was great as well as it helped provide me with the nuts and bolts of lesson planning, great tips and examples for future classes and the assignments really challenged me. Overall would highly recommend it! – Paige"
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.90 based on 1,091 reviews