The TEFL Academy Reviews

The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Mayra C
The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Mayra C
I thoroughly researched about the course, its future opportunities to teach overseas, and the acknowledgment of the certificate when I finally receive it and apply for jobs. I chose to do this course during the lockdown and it was definitely worth it. Unfortunately, I couldn't choose the Combined Course due to the lockdown, but the 168hr Online Course was absolutely terrific. I learned so much, about developing a lesson plan, teaching English, grammar, pronunciation, receptive skills, materials used, principles of teaching English, etc. The course needs to be completed within 6months, however, it only took 1month to complete. Especially if you put your time and mind into it, and not be lazy. It includes interactive activities that revise the knowledge you receive from the modules that really help you revise the material. It's well-structured, easy to follow, and accessible. Apart from that, I believe the assignments truly helped develop the knowledge I gained from the modules. It's an excellent program, and I definitely recommend it.
Posted 1 hour ago
When I was searching for TEFL courses I was a bit worried that I'd sign up for a course that didn't cover teaching English in-depth and that would make it harder for me when I go to teach abroad. The TEFL academy certainly isn't like that and really does put you through your paces studying the content. I chose the level 5 course and I really felt it earned that title. There is lots of content and theory that is available to read up on and needs to be applied in the assignments. I really appreciated the fact that there was an "extra-reading" section, because it showed that they go above to support your development as a teacher. I never used the academic tutor support service personally, but it's definitely a boon to know that a tutor is there to give guidance if you get stuck. The only gripe I have is that a lot of content is reading-based, which may make it difficult for more visual or auditory learners - I do hope it's something they look into.
Get your skates on! Taking up the Level 5 TEFL Course was one of the best choices I've made. I enjoyed this course immensely. There are straightforward instructions, relevant interactive activities, tips, materials and even access to websites that help you further extend your knowledge. All the assignments are challenging enough, but they give you a chance to apply all the information you've gained so far. Everything is extremely beneficial without a shadow of a doubt. Therefore, stop hesitating and sign up for the course immediately!
I have recently completed the level 5 TEFL course and am very happy with how the course went. The units covered a great range of topics and were always presented in an enjoyable and interesting way. The assignments were also interesting and helped developed skills that will help a lot with planning and teaching lessons. The feedback from the assignments were very detailed and provided lots of useful tips. Overall I am very satisfied with the course and would definitely recommend the TEFL Academy to a friend!
Awesome! A+++. Would highly recommend. Please do consider The TEFL Academy over and above other providers.
Very fun and exciting, easy to do online material.
Very helpful and informative. They really guide you through the process even if it was only a self-paced course
I am happy to say that I have completed my level 5 TEFL course, but I am even happier to say that I have completed it through such a wonderful institution. The TEFL Academy values its students and this is evident through the online support system that they offer: whenever I was confused by something or needed assistance I could easily get a ticket and from there I would get a response offering support, what was even better is the fact that I didn't have to wait long to receive it. Moreover, the course was easy to understand, the activities were not difficult to complete and they offered optional resources which could be of assistance to those who were interested in going more in-depth about the topic. Overall this is a great course and an even better institution. A tip I would like to give to someone who is considering taking this course is: because you work on your own time and pace towards completing the course you must be disciplined. You should manage your time for the course efficiently so as to avoid going off track and possibly having to pay for an extension.
The TEFL Academy was so helpful. They teaching methods and the way the course is designed really prepared me to teach.l and reach my goals. I recommend this course!
I found the Level 5 course extremely interesting and challenging. I enjoyed the assignments and found they stretched me and I learned from them. The feedback from the markers was excellent, very thorough and useful.
The way the world is right now, working remotely is a brilliant option. This online 168 hr course has stretched me in parts but absolutely well worth it and I was able to finish it in 4 months. I would recommend browsing through the extra resources and watching the YouTube videos/tutorials. I wrote notes through the lessons which served me in each test. The student services and tutor services are quick to reply and extremely helpful.
I found the course to be well designed in a way that one can easily navigate through it. Each topics runs smoothly and we'll connected with the previous and following one. At the end of the course one feel new knowledge had been acquired. Whenever I needed it, there was a tutor to give some guidance. Highly recommended.
As a student of The TEFL Academy who has finished the Level 5 TEFL Course, I recommend this this course to anyone who is interested in teaching English abroad or as a foreign language. The TEFL Academy prepared me with all the fundamentals and techniques with teaching English to students and how to help them understand and encourage them to learn the language, but to make the learning experience fun for them at the same time.
Highly interactive and accessible course. Level 5 TEFL course was enjoyable and support was easily gained if needed. Lots of interactive content and structured units. Assignments were enjoyable and useful too. Marking was very quick.
TEFL academy gives great opportunity to develop myself like a professional and highly qualified teacher / tutor, the information is clearly given and the assignments are both a great challenge and interesting tasks to complete to check myself.Thank you!
Online Level 5 TEFL Course is well designed. I have learnt a lot of useful strategies for conducting English lessons. Also, the three assignments provided me opportunities to apply the knowledge I gained from the course.
Very good structure to use to learn the necessary knowledge for teaching English.
I've just completed the level 5 Tefl Course with the TEFL Academy. The course itself has shown me nothing short of excellence and has helped me learn so much about English and how it can be used in different settings all over the world. I've truly enjoyed the course and I'd recommend it to any who has a passion for English and teaching.
This was an excellent course and very helpful in many aspects! I would 100% recommend this course to someone thinking about doing TEFL
The content, the support and the overall knowledge accumulated have been some of my proudest achievements and moments of the pandemic era.
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.90 based on 4,159 reviews