The TEFL Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The TEFL Academy
Mrs Federica Rossi
Mrs Federica Rossi
Verified Buyer
"The TEFL Academy made me happy by offering a complete, interesting and practical course which I was able to follow at my own pace and which will give me a document that certifies that I am capable and have the competences to teach English."
Mr?Garry?William?Seghers
Mr?Garry?William?Seghers
Verified Buyer
"I am 63 years old, so it is a long time since I was at school and being taught English, I now live in Vietnam and my Vietnamese neighbours asked me to teach their children English, this prompted me to enrol for the 120 hour online course. As an older learner returning to education I was happy to find the TEFL Academy Modular System, with downloadable interactive workbooks, made my learning experience straightforward, enjoyable and occasionally challenging, which helped stimulated my learning experience"
Ms DOREEN VISSER
Ms DOREEN VISSER
Verified Buyer
"MY TEFL LEVEL 5 (168 HOUR) JOURNEY, WAS THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! From the 20 hour practical course I attended at the hotel in Cape town, to the online course, I was guided and supported throughout, by the TEFL Academy team, with superior support! Their prompt service are beyond words - they truly went out of their way to ensure that I had all the support and guidance to complete my course effortlessly. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY - I TRULY HOPE MY NEW CAREER WILL COMMENCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :-)"
"I was extremely surprised how I ended up enjoying this course. At first I thought: "Yet another course to prove my worth" (as I already have a degree, experience and various other courses under my belt) It is a process to become apt at the materials resources and techniques as a teacher and the course equips you well with that. It has also been a bit of mind-opener and I am very exited and much more confident for the future teaching. I can recommend this course to anyone who will be anywhere near to teaching young people another language"
Mr Nyakallo Lebakeng
Verified Buyer
"The course was extremely insightful and also challenging. The way the coursework was structured allowed me to engage the material thouroughly and make sure that I understood it. The feedback was helpful and precise and allowed me to make sure that any submission was completed correctly"
Miss Nina Bezuidenhout
Verified Buyer
"I studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). What is great about this course is that you have 6 months to complete it on your own pace. The online modules provided in this course is full of great insight with tools and skills which can be used in the classroom. The modules cover ample topics and in-depth lesson plans are done which would assist with the planning as a TEFL teacher. The course gave me a lot of knowledge which assist me in doing my interviews. The feedback given by the TEFL support is always so meaningful and valuable. I felt very confident after completing the online course. I really enjoyed completing the TEFL course and is very excited to start my new journey n becoming a TEFL teacher. Thanks to The TEFL Academy."
Miss Maria Elisa De Filippis
Verified Buyer
"It was a really organise and well done course. I enjoyed the 2days with the teacher and wehad fun. The online cpurse was interesting and well done. I will suggest this course to other people. I studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). Maria Elisa"
Miss JERUSHA NAIDOO
Verified Buyer
"I have completed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). It was the first time studying an online course and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the platform is to navigate. I enjoyed the course as it was challenging. The unit tests were fun and the assignments were related to the learning material. I have gained valuable knowledge and classroom techniques. The only improvement could be having more than 6 months access to the course."
Mr Alasdair Sclater
Verified Buyer
"You really simplified the process of teaching English and were able to make it logical. I emerged feeling confident of my abilities in fact more confident than I had been before"
Mr Matthew Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"One of the feedback methods they teach us to use in The TEFL Academy is called a sandwich method. This is where you tell your student(s) what they did wrong surrounded by positive things they did during a lesson towards the beginning and end of the feedback. I cannot use this this method of feedback to describe my experience doing the TEFL course as I personally loved every moment of it. From the tutors quick and constructive assessments to the quality of the material studied to the the resources available. Thumbs up from this reviewer!"
Miss Charlotte Fellows
Verified Buyer
"It gave me the skills and experience needed to feel equipped enough to go out into the world of TEFL teaching!"
Mrs Sara Venturi
Verified Buyer
"I am very satisfied of what the TEFL course has given me. Very very well explained and in very easy way also in the most difficult parts (grammar). Thank you very much for this beautiful experience."
Miss Diedra Williams
Verified Buyer
"I Have studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) it has impacted my knowledge greatly, and even though I am native English speaker; It really helped me a lot more to know about mother language. Thank you"
Mr Leonardo Thomas George Locker
Verified Buyer
"The TEFL Academy's online course gave me a great input on what it means to educate and the different types of teaching, helping me hint what is the best for my teaching style. Overall it covers all a student needs to know to jump in a teaching career."
"I really enjoyed using the TEFL Academy's level 5 online training course. The content was interesting and the end of unit practice tests were helpful in solidifying my understanding of the course material. Through 168 hours of online studying, I gained the necessary knowledge and skills that I can take with me into the classroom to be more effective as an ESL teacher. I'm excited to begin the next chapter in my journey and can't thank TEFL Academy enough for making this all happen!"
"Recently completed the Online TEFL Course 168 Hours through the TEFL Academy. I really enjoyed the structure and guidance given during this course. The feedback received on our assignments was helpful in us, my husband and I, completing our course. We were able to do this course in the privacy of our own home, and at our own time due to our very busy schedules. We are now able to realize our longtime dream of traveling the world and teaching English. Thank you TEFL Academy."
Mr Werner Jordaan
Verified Buyer
"The TEFL Academy is by far the most well structured and enjoyable course that I have ever taken. The fact that everything is online can often be confusing or discouraging, but I experienced none of those feelings from the onset and throughout. The tutorial videos were a great introduction and the assignments brought everything in the Level 5 (168 hours) together to paint a full picture of the information. I am very satisfied and would wholeheartedly recommend The TEFL Academy"
Miss Carmen Ruiz Hurtado
Verified Buyer
"The course is very straightforward, easy to follow and full of great content!"
Miss Jennifer  McLaughlin
Verified Buyer
"I liked that we managed to have some face to face teaching and it boosted my confidence teaching English. The units covered every aspect that I needed to know and I feel I still have a lot of support after completing the course."
Mr Junaid Shaik
Verified Buyer
"I have studied and completed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs), and it has been an amazing experience indeed. I wholeheartedly recommend this course as it is flexible to complete especially if you are a full time worker. The course is designed as simple as possible so that you get the best understanding of the materials being thought. A must do course if you want to acquire the correct skills to work in the TEFL Industry. Hope this review helps in taking the course at The TEFL Academy."
"I had a great experience with TEFL Academy. The course was well structured and the content was clear. Well done on the good communication via email."
Mr Denis Kiely
"Great course"
Ms Julie Schurr
Verified Buyer
"I was able to work at my own pace, and the materials were extremely comprehensive and well-explained"
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.89 based on 1,271 reviews