The TEFL Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The TEFL Academy
Mrs Federica Rossi
"The TEFL Academy made me happy by offering a complete, interesting and practical course which I was able to follow at my own pace and which will give me a document that certifies that I am capable and have the competences to teach English."
Mr?Garry?William?Seghers
"I am 63 years old, so it is a long time since I was at school and being taught English, I now live in Vietnam and my Vietnamese neighbours asked me to teach their children English, this prompted me to enrol for the 120 hour online course. As an older learner returning to education I was happy to find the TEFL Academy Modular System, with downloadable interactive workbooks, made my learning experience straightforward, enjoyable and occasionally challenging, which helped stimulated my learning experience"
Ms DOREEN VISSER
"MY TEFL LEVEL 5 (168 HOUR) JOURNEY, WAS THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! From the 20 hour practical course I attended at the hotel in Cape town, to the online course, I was guided and supported throughout, by the TEFL Academy team, with superior support! Their prompt service are beyond words - they truly went out of their way to ensure that I had all the support and guidance to complete my course effortlessly. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY - I TRULY HOPE MY NEW CAREER WILL COMMENCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :-)"
"I was very happy with the TEFL Academy course. I found it relevant and useful. The online learning interface was excellent - easy to use and seamless."
"I have recently completed my level 5 TEFL (168hrs) course through the TEFL academy and have had absolutely no problems. The time limit of 6 months is definitely more than sufficient, everything in the course is explained thoroughly, feedback on assignments are done after 5 working days. Can't wait to start teaching English! Would recommend this course to anyone considering teaching English abroad."
"I have completed the Level 5 TEFL COURSE 168 h and I found it very interesting and well organised. Very clear and straightforward activities, the tests useful to confirm the understanding of the unit. The assignments not easy: I have invested lot of time and that was the best way to learn and put in practice the knowledge gained. This course is a good starting point for a teaching career. I definitively recommend!!!"
"I have begun the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) without prior teaching experience. Now I feel confident to apply for a teaching job. I found the course packed but easy to understand, fun and interactive. Personally, I loved the teacher's tips, present in every lesson. I found them very useful in a classroom. I am looking forward to meeting the challenges that this new experience brings."
"My name is Ivona Tatarova. I have just finished studying the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). As I graduated last year from high school, studying languages (French and Russian), I was not extremely satisfied with the means of teaching my professors had, especially concerning languages. I knew there was a better way to convey the knowledge to the students. That is why I decided research ways to do it and end up taking the course. I am extremely grateful to say that I found all the things I have been looking for. It is not the basic, dull way of teaching method most people would expect to see. It gives a clear idea of what it means to be a teacher in English. Not only a teacher, but a great one, one that students would enjoy having. There are a variety of helpful methods and techniques to make the lessons interesting, intriguing, fun, exciting and memorable for the students, which in my opinion is ultimately the goal of a good lesson,. The material is structured in an easily absorbed and comprehensive way, there are a lot of references and resources to use, as well as additional information. Moreover, the assignments actually make you put yourself in the position off a teacher, to research the material, to think about your students and their needs. It gives an actual overlook of what a preparation for a real lesson really means- time, idea,consideration, research while simultaneously having in mind your desire to give the optimal lesson to your students. It was a great and helpful experience that helped me clear my vision and idea and gave me a profound knowledge I would be always grateful for."
"I recently completed the level 5 TEFL Course (168 hours) and my overall experience was extremely positive. The course is relatively easy to work through and course coordinators are always ready to help if you need any! The assignments were fun and challenging and feedback from the markers were helpful and constructive. The markers advised me on the areas that needed improvement. My time with the TEFL Academy was exceptionally pleasing."
"The TEFL course was amazing....I never thought I would realise my dream of becoming a teacher....TEFL made this possible. At first it seemed like a daunting task but once I got into the course it was really easy. Thank you TEFL Academy for making my dream come true."
"I did the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and it was absolutely amazing. I think the different chapters and the activities within each chapter and the test afterwards were really great. I thought doing the course online would be really difficult and hard to be motivated but in fact it was the exact opposite. I'm really happy that I decided to take this course with the TEFL Academy."
"I found the TEFL Academy to be incredibly helpful. It had all the information I needed, great support and feedback from those marking work. Actual classroom teaching and scenarios was incredibly helpful and all the links to resources are incredibly helpful. I could study in my own time doing the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and never felt alone in my studies. Excellent value for money."
"A comprehensive and well designed course. I did the TEFL online, 168 hour, Level 5 qualification. I’m an experienced literacy and numeracy teacher, and have experience of several teacher education providers. I must say The TEFL programme rates very well."
"I was so impressed with how this course was run. Everything down to the organization of the online course order was so well thought out. I came out of it with so many skills I never thought I could learn from completing a partial online course. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of completing a TEFL course!"
"I took the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and found it very valuable. Teaching all levels and ages was covered, the assignment feedback was very helpful, and the in-class sessions were fantastic. Highly recommend as a starting point for learning to teach English."
"Level 5 TEFL course 168 hours, really interesting course, the tutor explain everything clearly and told us about the opportunities you can have if you complete this course and get to see the world"
"I was interested in the TEFL topics and I was planning to get the certificate that was a good start in my carrier to teach again and get a good job in the UK. I am still planning further education. I enjoyed the tests and my results were unexpectedly high. I was so proud of myself. My main aim is to teach English Literature and language"
"I have completed my Level 5 (168 hours) certificate with The TEFL Academy. I will definitely recommend them to future students. I found their support staff very helpful, and their online course great and easy to follow."
"I studied the level 5 168 hour tefl course. It was great and has developed my skills!"
"I just completed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) combined with the 20-hours of classroom training. What an experience. The course is filled to the brim with interesting information. I even learned new things after being a teacher for over 15 years. I would highly recommend this course to everyone. The on-line course content is well put together and easy to understand. The support team are excellent and answer all questions (no matter how silly you may thing they are). Well done to The TEFL Academy for a providing world-class course."
"tHIS COURSE WAS SO IMFORMATIVE AND EXTREMELY FUN BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE I HAVE MET. OUR TUTOR AT THE WEEKEND COURSE WAS SO AMAZING AND HELPFUL. I HAVE LEARNT SO MUCH THROUGH THIS JOURNEY AND HOPE I AM ABLE TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE LEARNT WITH STUDENTS"
"I really enjoyed the course I found it easy to navigate and the content was very informative. The TEFL Academy was also very helpful with any questions I had and the markers provided excellent feedback which will also definitely help me with future lesson plans."
"I recently studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The course layout was fantastic and the student support was great too. I would definitely recommend this to others!"
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.89 based on 1,350 reviews