The TEFL Academy Reviews

Zaiba Ahmed
The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 17th November 2019
Maipato Angelina Sekonyela
More Photos & Videos
Great course, engaging material. Support staff were very quick to answer questions and feedback on assignments was very indepth!
The course is very useful. As an online introduction to teaching, you can´t do much better.
Amazing and priceless experience, I would recommend to people of all abilities and ages as it opens so many doors to the world
The course was more difficult than I expected but I loved the challenge. I had to really apply myself, and hope the effort was worth while. Now for getting a job.
I recently took the the Level 5 TEFL course (168 hrs) and I do not regret it. The course was quite time-consuming and the assignments were challenging enough to make me feel that I was really studying again! I advise this course to everyone who really wants to learn to become a great English teacher in the future.
This is the most comprehensive TEFL course out there. I have recently completed my level 5 (168 hours) online course. Each unit is full of valuable information and guided with further reading articles and online resources.
The course content is well laid out and presented. The assignments are challenging and require quite a bit of time and planning.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is starting teaching, or plans to make a career change.
It’s really worth your time !
I found this course really useful. It was academically challenging - but in a good way! I thought that the blend of practical weekend lessons and on-line learning was really effective. There were lots of ideas and great tips about how to present challenging and effective lessons to English language students. I needed to get an short extension for the 6 month course and I found this process very simple and very much appreciated.
My experience at The TEFL Academy was nothing short of exceptional. With multiple options for obtaining your TEFL certificate, I have not once regretted choosing the Qualifi Level 5 TEFL course.
The learning material is structured in a way that makes it easy to consume and follow, and the assessments at the end of each unit gives you a helpful understanding of your own progress. In addition, the assignments are marked carefully and come back with detailed feedback to help you improve.
All in all, an excellent course with an excellent team!
The TEFL Course is very well done! It's clear and complete and you have the possiblity of checking your knowledge over and over again. The material such as exercieses, videos, examples was great and well structured. I enjoyed this course! The Support Staff and were exceptional, always there when I need help.
I have recently completed the Level 5 TEFL course. From the 2 classroom days to the online section I found the course to be challenging, but fair. I have already recommended it to friends!
The TEFL academy runs a very professional course which is both challenging and engaging. It helped me understand the ins and outs of teaching the english language and I look forward to using the skills I have learned.
The TEFL course was a fun and informative tool to equip students who want to teach English abroad. It's layout covered all aspects of the English language and methods of how to teach abroad. I highly recommend the TEFL Academy
I found the course to be slightly challenging, but very informative. I really enjoyed doing this course.
I am glad that I chose the TEFL Academy to do my level 5 course with. Everything was planned out professionally and user friendly
I have really enjoyed the level 5 online course from The TEFL Academy. It has helped me understand more about teaching English and also gave me good ideas on lesson planning and different creative ways of teaching the subject. When I finished the course they provided great job resources. The layout of the course online was easy to follow and creative all around. I would highly recommend doing a TEFL course with The TEFL Academy.
I have just studied the Level 5 TEFL Course . This course is a really good idea to complete if you are looking into teaching English. I am so glad I did it.
I signed up to the TEFL Academy Level 5 TEFL Course because I am planning to move to Italy and it seemed like a good qualification to have under my belt with potential work opportunities teaching English. I was a bit worried about the grammar but I managed to get through it ok using the material provided. I actually found it helped me with my own learning of the Italian language!

During the coronavirus lockdown I had a lot of time on my hands which enabled me to get the course completed quicker than I hand anticipated. It wasn't easy, but it gives a greater sense of achievement when completed.
I like the format and presentation of the material which was clear and easy to follow. It's easy to go back to previous modules and navigate around the site.
I would recomend this qualification to anyone thinking of teaching English as a foreign language.
The course is very well structured and discusses all different forms of teaching English as a second language. It is designed to make you think as a teacher how you deliver your lessons and how you structure a good lesson plan. The feedback you get for every assignment is second to none and is always fairly and always backs up the feedback with structured suggestions in ways to improve. I would really recommend this course to anyone.
Studied Online Level 5 TEFL. Excellent job prospects by the look of the training as I feel well prepared for future careers!
Resources were excellent and tutors too.
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.89 based on 2,608 reviews