The TEFL Academy Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read The TEFL Academy Reviews

info@theteflacademy.com

Wonderful course. I enjoy learning and it was easy to use the website and access my course at anytime.
I found the online course very good. All training material was excellent and easy to understand. Feedback on the assignments was appreciated. I also enjoyed the weekend practical session that I attended.
I currently completed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). The coursebook is detailed and helpful and the content was adequate. The course has YouTube tutorials which introduces each topic which is thoughtful and gives an overview of what you are about to be covering. I enjoyed that after every unit there was an opportunity to test myself with the knowledge and content learnt. The content is easy to understand and is of an exceptional level. The course provides templates for all the assignments and what to sub,it including a rubric so that you are aware of what you are being assessed on which is highly accommodating. The course tutors are extremely friendly and give you feedback regarding how to improve your assignment if you may have misunderstood an element of instruction. The coursework scope is broad and entails several examples. The one thing they could have focused on was providing more tutorials on the phonetic chart as I was slightly confused. Furthermore, they could have provided an easier way to get through the content like for example, rather make an "exercise book" to download which we can go through instead of splitting it into so many parts. Nevertheless, the course is well structured and easy to follow/understand. It also explains the content in detail. This was a pleasant journey and if you have correct time management , you will be able to finish the course before 6 months !
i am so happy to have started my Journey with the Telf Academy. the course was very detailed and the tutors always responded early
I completed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) from the TEFL Academy, the course was excellent at preparing me to teach english to various ESL students.
It was a very well put together course, easy to understand and get through the work. I liked how quickly the ticket system worked, they replied to any query quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for offering the best experience on TEFL training, it really helped me a lot and I can now say I'm hundred percent ready to embark on the journey of TEFL jobs. The course gave an enlightenment of how it is like to teach abroad and helped me to overcome my fears I had. Thank you very much really appreciate your outstanding, fast, exceptional support service from the beginning up to the last stage of my course. I'll definitely recommend The TEFL Academy to people.
It was a fantastic experience. I look forward to using my Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) to teach english! The course was very detailed! The assignments were helpful as they allowed me to practice lesson plans etc! This course has given me the tools I need to teach.
Having completed the level 5 online Tefl course, I can highly recommend the Tefl academy. I found the teaching very clear, concise and interesting. I have loved doing it and as a result feel well grounded in all aspects of teaching English. I look forward to gaining some practical experience.
The overall interaction with the Academy is easy and simple. Each Unit is written in an easy to follow methodology and explains concepts very well. Some times the detail of explanation is very very detailed and becomes boring but overall it is well structured. Enrolment, payment, username/ log on details and accessibility of the site is very efficient...keep it up.
Doing the Level 5 TEFL course (168hours) was challenging but had a great experience with TEFL. I learned valuable skills and information which will assist me greatly in the future. I had no complications whilst studying and i definitely recommend this course for anyone wanting to pursue in teaching.
The course was challenging enough to where I was still learning new things. It presented a lot of examples to make sure the material was understood. The projects were difficult but realistic, and the feedback given is very useful for future teaching. I also felt that the activities presented throughout the units were extremely helpful to make sure things were understood. Plus, they provide you with plenty of resources to use outside of the course for your own career.
Excellent course. I am pretty happy with the quality of the materials and the experience of the tutors.
The course material is very interesting, cover a wide range of topics. It encourage a person do do further research. The assignments help a person to think out of the box, do more research and widen a persons view on teaching. The support you give to TEFL Academy students is outstanding. You made studding a pleasure.
The course was well put together and informative yet challenging... Overall I enjoyed it.
The level 5 combined (168 hour) was a great place to start my TEFL journey. They help you with everything and the facilitator was so knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I would recommend The TEFL Academy to everyone.
The TEFL Academy has been of much help for me as it gave me the opportunity to learn everything I need to start teaching. The course is well organized, the assessments are demanding but reasonable. I really enjoyed the process and I got my certificate before I expected!!! I am really happy and proud of myself!!! Thanks The TEFL Academy!!!
I have just finished the level 5 168 hour tefl course. At my age, it was exciting, yet challenging. I really feel very accomplished as I studied 20 years later. Thank you Tefl team
I completed the Level 5 TEFL course (168 hours)I absolutely loved every moment from the learning modules to the personal feedback from the tutors! I will highly recommend them. Thank you for a fantastic learning experience,I can't wait to start the exciting journey!
Very informative and comprehensive course. Great practical applications that can be used in teaching classes. I was pleasantly surprised with the high standard of the material.
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.89 based on 2,150 reviews