The TEFL Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The TEFL Academy
Email, Live Chat
Mrs Federica Rossi
"The TEFL Academy made me happy by offering a complete, interesting and practical course which I was able to follow at my own pace and which will give me a document that certifies that I am capable and have the competences to teach English."
Mr?Garry?William?Seghers
"I am 63 years old, so it is a long time since I was at school and being taught English, I now live in Vietnam and my Vietnamese neighbours asked me to teach their children English, this prompted me to enrol for the 120 hour online course. As an older learner returning to education I was happy to find the TEFL Academy Modular System, with downloadable interactive workbooks, made my learning experience straightforward, enjoyable and occasionally challenging, which helped stimulated my learning experience"
Ms DOREEN VISSER
"MY TEFL LEVEL 5 (168 HOUR) JOURNEY, WAS THE MOST EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! From the 20 hour practical course I attended at the hotel in Cape town, to the online course, I was guided and supported throughout, by the TEFL Academy team, with superior support! Their prompt service are beyond words - they truly went out of their way to ensure that I had all the support and guidance to complete my course effortlessly. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY - I TRULY HOPE MY NEW CAREER WILL COMMENCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE :-)"
"I completed online Level 5 TEFL Certification (168 hrs) this week. It was an awesome experience -the course content and assignments are well planned and clearly presented . The units are well defined ,focusing on the skills . The assignments were challenging yet rewarding . I would strongly recommend the course to professionals who are looking for a career in Teaching English as Foreign Language ."
"I took the level 5 course , which I found very adequate."
"I have studied Level 5 TEFL Course (168 Hours) by the TEFL Academy. The course provides many interesting and useful materials, tutors are great and always help you to deliver the best results possible. The navigation on the website is clear, easy and comfortable enough to enjoy the course. The TEFL Academy helped me to become a better Teacher."
"Best thing I've ever done with my time. The course was great. The site is so easy to use and lots of tests and revision in unit to unit. The TEFL team were so fast at getting back to tickets. So friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend."
"Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) very thorough and well thought out course well organised for those who cant spend hours each sitting. thorough grounding in techniques and knowledge including references further reading, work plans and much more. Well worth money spent on it."
"I recently complete the Level 5 (168 hour) TEFL Certificate and I am really pleased with the course. The course was informative, easy to follow and I found the interactive activities really useful in solidifying my knowledge. The range of additional resources and reading is really interesting also. I found that tutor support was really prompt whenever I raised a question. My only issue was I had to raise a query about the grading of one of my assignments, though this was dealt with promptly and to my satisfaction which was appreciated."
"I have just completed my TEFL course and It has been a great experience. I have learnt what I expected and I am excited to have the opportunity to use it. At the end of the online course there are loads of websites with all the job vacancies available worldwide. Is great :)"
"Great course. I have just completed the level 5, 168hr online course and really enjoyed it. Being a native English speaker, it was great to learn the whys and hows we say things. I really learnt a lot about my own language. The online factor of the course was great too. Any problems, always a teacher just a click away to answer any of my questions. Which they did very promptly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend this course."
"i have just finish my course Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) just waiting for my certificate. easy to navigate and the customer services are very fast at replying"
"I have just recently completed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and I am awaiting my certificate. The course and all of its resources are excellent as well as the feedback and marking of assignments. It was one of the best things I decided to undertake and I am so pleased that I have passed all of my assignments, achieving a distinction overall. I would highly recommend The TEFL Academy."
"The TEFL Academy Level 5 Course (168 hrs.) is very informative, well-organized and thorough. The three assessments are challenging and require attention to detail making them very engaging and enjoyable. Plenty of extra resources to consult even once completed the course. I am absolutely happy to have completed this course and I totally recommend it."
"I studied level 5 TEFL course (168 hrs).The tutors are too supportive and the materials provided were very helpful."
"Well structured and convenient course. Good student support as well. Certainly wood recommend it."
"I couldn't speak more highly of the TEFL Academy. My son and I did the course together because it was something we'd both always wanted to do. We both had great experiences. Completing the course in Australia we initially wondered whether distance would act as a barrier. But it didn't. The face to face component ran smoothly and whenever we contacted the Academy we had a response within 24 hours. We had great feedback on our assignments and we learned so much."
"very good. very concise but everything was explained. perfect. it was so good. I recommend it to everyone"
"I just completed my 168 hours TEFL course through the TEFL Academy online and I am really satisfied. The course was well structured, covered different aspects of EFL teaching, guidance and assistance was provided on time whenever I needed it and the fact that there is an option to complete it exclusively online was very helpful, because you have the freedom to make your own program and proceed with the pace that you need. Therefore, I would definitely recommend it as an option for someone who needs a certificate in order to teach abroad."
"I studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) and I really enjoyed it! I found that the in-class component was a little bit challenging as we covered a lot of content in quite a short time, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it very helpful. The online content was straightforward and the assignments were helpful as I was applying the knowledge I gained from the course."
"I studied Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) at the TEFL Academy, so I would be able to work around the world. When I decided to start I didn't yet know I would be moving to the other side of the world within 2 months. But even so I managed to finish and pass this course successfully. I would definitely recommend the TEFL Academy for the way they support you and how easily you can access and follow this course where ever you are."
"I finally passed the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs). I found the course covered so much and I now have a solid foundation of teaching English as a foreign language! The feedback from the assignments was constructive and it was great to learn at my own pace. Thanks! I would fully recommend this course."
"I recently studied the Level 5 TEFL Course (168 hrs) . The information was very good, the tutors and admin staff were very helpful and had great suggestions. I really enjoyed that you can study at your own pace because it allows you to study around your life. Very good course content. I would actually score the course 4.5 it was very good and it is great that it is a well recognised qualification."
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.90 based on 1,491 reviews