The TEFL Academy Reviews

Dyawonsky
The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 10th May 2021
The TEFL Academy 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Anne Maria Catriona
Plenty of materials, resources and great explanation about the topics. It is very organized and the assignments results give you a great feedback
I completed my Level 5 TEFL Course with The TEFL Academy this summer. I had been thinking about completing a TEFL qualification for quite a while, and upon researching I felt the The TEFL Academy was one of the best places to do this. The course was set out brilliantly, with lots of interactive quizzes along the way to help you focus your attention. The course made sense and was very accessible to study. They give you lots of helpful websites and tips along the way, so my biggest tip is to keep all of these written down. Sometimes I found the guidance on the assessments a little bit vague. I struggled sometimes figuring out what was wanted, but often I think this was down to overthinking and I was able to email the tutors and get support almost immediately. Above all, The TEFL Academy team is beyond helpful and really superb. Whether it was for assessment guidance, help accessing things, or advice afterwards, they always go above and beyond to help. It can feel daunting to begin to study again, but they really are there for you.
I have been so impressed by this course! I completed the Level 5 TEFL course online and can highly recommend it. The course materials are organised very clearly and are completely self explanatory meaning I could just get on with the course independently, at any time day or night. Support documents for the assignments are very detailed and helpful. Assignment feedback is comprehensive and timely. A brillaint course!
I chose TEFL Academy to study for my Level 5 TEFL certificate. The main reason for my choice was that TEFL Academy is accredited by Ofqual (UK government department), Qualifi (UK government recognized awarding body), and DEAC (US government department), which makes it stand out from other TEFL certificate providers. In fact, Level 5 certificate is equivalent to CELTA, but I find it even better because CELTA focuses only on adults, while Level 5 trains you to teach both children and adults. The material was very informative, engaging and interactive, time to time checking if the student has understood the concepts. There were some minor technical problems, but the staff was very supportive. The assignments provided lots of instructions: what to do and what NOT to do. It even provided a checklist to check if all the requirements are fulfilled. Using all those guidelines it is impossible to fail. TEFL Academy even tells how your assignments are going to be assessed and what they are looking for in your assignment, and after assessment the tutor explains in detail what was good or could have been better in your assignment. I totally recommend TEFL Academy to all my teacher friends, as well I have decided to enroll my own son as soon as he's 18. If you don't have a TEFL Level 5 certificate yet, consider seriously getting one from TEFL Academy, as it will greatly enhance your chances to get a well-paid job in your field.
It was a very structured and well planned way to learn how to teach. Interesting course and really valuable.
I studied the level 5 TEFL Course with the TEFL Academy and It was a very good course and easy to work through.
This is such a thorough and enriching course! I have already used so much of what I learned from the course in my lecturing at university level and I am very excited to start teaching English as a foreign language.
Excellent learning experience. Well-rounded, informative course. The content really gave insight and knowledge into teaching English.
The Level 5 TEFL Course gives learners enough skills to teach English and is rigorous enough to ensure high standards.
The Level 5 TEFL Course was an absolute blast. There were a good amount of practice activities to enable the understanding of each unit. The activities were fun and educational. I especially enjoyed the assignments, as they provided me with a brief real life experience of the teaching world. After completing each assignment I grew more eager to start my journey as an ESL teacher. Thank you, Ashleigh Nicholls
It has been an amazing experience learning with the TEFL academy. The high level of professionalism puts one at ease all the time.
Amazing. Excellent. Enjoyable. Knowledgeable. A few words to describe this course. This course was beyond my expectations. I learned so much and it was really the best, most enjoyable course I did.
I really enjoyed my Level 5 TEFL course with The TEFL Academy. Each unit was well thought out and very informative, both about English and teaching the language. Although the assignments were a lot more challenging than I initially thought they'd be, the academy provides excellent and helpful instructions and instructional videos. The TEFL Academy admin and tutor support would help with any enquiries I had and all of the feedback was useful. I would highly recommend The TEFL Academy to anyone.
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. I am very glad that I did it. The TEFL Academy course is interesting and informative.
I have recently completed the Level 5 TEFL course online and have really enjoyed it. The way that it was set out was very easy to navigate and there was so much information given. What I particularly liked about it was that there are end of unit tests which helps you fully understand all the content you have just learnt. The assignments were appropriately challenging and interesting, I really enjoyed doing them, they made me feel like a teacher! There is also help on hand should you require it from tutors at any point during the course. I would recommend this course to anyone who is wanting to teach English as a foreign language.
The TEFL Academy boasts a professional and easy to use platform that contains insightful information and challenging assignments for aspiring ESL professionals. The Level 5 courses contain high quality material on par with early Undergrad/HND frameworks in the UK. As a British National, I believe that some of the tasks I have completed here have pushed my abilities moreso than what I completed within my degree. To me, that spells quality. I'd say that the depth and range of the information provides a solid foundational/intermediate knowledge base that covers all of the keys skills for any new ESL Teacher. Overall, I give the course a Rating of 9/10 and urge you to take the plunge!
I absolutely recommend this course. The platform is very well structured and a natural progression from unit to unit is ensured. The material is precise and very useful links for further reading and teaching materials are provided after every module. Special thanks to my tutors who provided valuable feedback to each of my assignments. The feedback was so helpful for developing my teaching skills. There is amazing value in this course. I wished a similar course was available for teaching French, German and Spanish.
First of all I just want to thank the TEFL academy for a great learning experience. From the material, to the layout, to the structure... it was extremely user friendly and accommodating to my needs as an upcoming TEFL teacher.
I really enjoyed the Level 5 TEFL course. It was a great and fun learning experience! The course was very interesting and well structured.
Through my life I had work in various industries and were never able to locate my calling, I always thought that I would make a terrible teacher. That's when I came across the TEFL Level 5 course. So far it was the best decision I could have made and the best money spend, I really enjoyed the course and learned so much. I had an idea of a teach as to how we were taught but this course opened my eyes to so much more and ways to make the classroom and teaching fun, and not feel like a burden. I would really encourage more people to think about this even if it is just to help your own children with learning. As the ways are endless. Thank you to all the staff of The TELF Academy for your great work and the feedback you gave me on my Assignments.
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.90 based on 3,870 reviews