The TEFL Academy Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The TEFL Academy

How would you rate The TEFL Academy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr Beka Nanitashvili
Verified Buyer
"It was amazing online adventure, with the interesting topics, modules and assignments. Everything was included, every aspect, every detail I'll need in a classroom. Thank you THETEFLACADEMY.COM, can't wait to get my certificate :) Thanks again. You're the best"
Mr Rafiq Hassan
Verified Buyer
"They have an excellent course for a very affordable price"
Mariska Engelbrecht
Verified Buyer
"I wasn’t sure about what the future held for me, I heard about the TEFL course and decided to look into it. The TEFL Academy made me happy by not ony insuring that I am no longer stressed about the future but also offering assistance when I needed it and in a timely manner."
Martishka Macaskill
Verified Buyer
"the content was easy to swallow and didn't overwhelm me or feel like it was too much to cover."
"Yes yehfncnsiejfnxmcidkcnfifjfjcc"
Mr Ryan Young
Verified Buyer
"The TEFL Academy was a perfect way for me to learn the basics of teaching a foreign language within a short time period but at my own pace. You are not overwhelmed with content but are given basics to allow you to create you own lessons. Another reason the TEFL Academy worked for me is because it did not simply teach me the essentials of language teaching but also encouraged me work independently to encounter some of the problems and pressures that teachers face. Online you are given the chance to design you own lesson plans and a scheme of work. In addition the weekend class provides you with the opportunity to practice teaching under similar conditions to an actual classroom."
Miss Maria Cecilia Mayoral
Verified Buyer
"TEFL academy was an excellent choice! I've learned a lot and enjoyed it very much. The content was extremely useful and the activities easy to handle with. I felt comfortable and motivated."
Mr Michael Montana
Verified Buyer
"The in-class session was a great experience for me. I learned a lot from that weekend."
Mr Athanasios Chrysos
Verified Buyer
"I am so satisfied with the level of material, the way it was presented and the staff who were there for me even on o Sunday evening! Thank very much for everything"
"Learning was easy and got telephonic support from Academic Managers anytime I needed them. I didn't feel am studying alone and online. Smart."
Miss Kirsten Ashley Peach
Verified Buyer
"I’m glad I chose The TEFL Academy. I feel equipped to work since there was so much information about how to be a good teacher, which is my main concern. I appreciate the amount of detail in the 120 hour course."
Endre Dudas
Verified Buyer
"It provided a complete, engaging and excited course. The material is well designed and the blended method of teaching worked well for me."
Miss Sarah Joy Andersen
Verified Buyer
"I just finished my course, and it's opened so many doors to so many possibilities, I'm really excited to start teaching!"
"TEFL course is both challenging and enjoyable to learn. Website is well constructed, all options and instructions are very clear and understandable. Tutors are very professional and they always respond promptly. I would definitely recommend this course for everyone who is interested with teaching English. I was proud of myself that in spite of the fact that English is not my native language, I have passed the course with flying colours! The course shows that teaching and learning English can be fun!"
Ms Annemie Louw
Verified Buyer
"I just tuned 47 and came to a stage in my life where I felt the need to better myself, TEFL gave me the perfect opportunity. The course is very affordable, and can be completed in a relatively short time period. It is loaded with applicable information and links for further research. TEFL's customer service is fantastic, they respond quickly and friendly to any queries one may have. I am looking forward to my new more adventurous life - Thank you TEFL!"
"My experience with the TEFL Academy has been incredibly eye-opening. What attracted me most to the course was that I could go at my own pace, help was always at hand and the layout was professional and informative. I am grateful for this institution and I would recommend it to anyone who'd like to embark on a TEFL journey."
Miss Thato Mafisa
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed by the level of education I received. The tutorials and work book were highly informative and were presented in a way that was really easy for me to digest. The tutors comments were helpful and encouraging. The website sometimes takes a while to load but either then that everything everything else was fantastic!"
Ms Aisling Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Very clearly laid out material and supportive staff. Good feedback given. I liked the tests at the end of each module. I felt I covered a lot of material and am equipped to teach!"
"I really enjoyed online course. Content was well presented. Currently I teach English in Thailand."
Mr Forbes Tendekai Mudzengerere
Verified Buyer
"The academy has equipped me for my teaching career, the information has been very informative!"
The TEFL Academy is rated 4.90 based on 954 reviews