The Sash Window Man Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Sash Window Man

Tell us how The Sash Window Man made you happy

"We're really please with our refurbished windows and highly recommend the "Sash Window Man". Great job done by the team. They turned up on time and cleaned up after themselves."
"I've used Sash Window Man 3 times over the past 5 years to progressively draft proof and service 20 sash windows in my home - this repeat work speaks for itself. I cannot fault the service, from quotation right through to cleaning up after the work, the teams are punctual, professional, hard working and respectful. I'm very satisfied."
"Great to deal with as a company and really pleased with the window service. Opens with ease now and looks great. Would recommend highly."
"This is a highly professional and effective company who I recommend without reservation. From the moment of fist contact organising a site visit and quote, with honest straightforward advice, to completion of a superb job I was honestly high impressed. Living in a conservation area their work was brilliant at an honest price. I would like to thank all who carried out the work, unfortunately I met only one employee who collected the key and then I when I returned from three days away the work was completed and my flat tidy and clean! Well done to all and keep up the excellent work"
"This is a firm who turn up on time and give good honest advice, and employ proper skilled craftsmen. The repair job they have just completed for us is very high quality and very good value for money. Genuinely a pleasure to deal with!"
"Lee arrived on time and introduced himself at the door. He was polite and efficient. There was little noise or disruption and the area was clan and tidy when he left. Our sitting room window can now be opened top and bottom and will stay open, which it didn't before."
"We had two sash windows restored this half term. The windows were not in a good state and during the winter it was almost like not having windows. The Sash Window MEN came and the windows look great. All the chaps were super friendly, polite and lovely. They came on time (early even) and worked away. Not noisy and any mess tidied up before they left. Really worth it. Now I can say 'bring it on' (the weather). Thank you SWMen and Anne who organised it all."
"Wonderful staff throughout the company. The quotes and delivery times were competitive, compared to the market. The installation craftspeople were adept and very clean and tidy with both my replacement sashes and the refresh of my remaining Windows. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"Dean and company are extremely professional, responsive, and thorough in their work. Dean listened to my concerns and gave me a quote considering my budget and the necessary window repairs needed. He explained in great detail which parts of my windows could be salvaged and which parts needed replacement and or weather treatment. The finished product is beautiful and my flat is so much warmer during cold days/nights and the sound proofing has allowed me to regain my sanity, as I live on a very noisy road! Thanks again to Dean and the team. Molly"
"Highly professional service from beginning to end - excellent carpenters who worked solidly to deliver a really good result . I highly recommend the Sash Window Man"
"Dean from The Sash Window Man visited to talk through options and then emailed me the next day with various quotes for the different approaches that could be taken to restore the sash bay windows. Once I'd decided which route to take, we fixed a date and The Sash Window Man team arrived and carried out a brilliant job of refurbishing/restoring my sash windows. The team were efficient, experienced, courteous and very tidy. All three (very large) windows were removed and restored - wood rot was dealt with and new sashes installed. I had acoustic glass fitted to replace the old glass and new window furniture was fitted. From having to put all one's weight behind trying to open the windows, this can now be done with ease, which is a real pleasure! The acoustic glass has lessened the sound of traffic passing by during rush hour in the morning. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Again, thank you The Sash Window Man team!"
The Sash Window Man is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews