The Sash Window Man Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Sash Window Man

How would you rate The Sash Window Man?

Michele In Earlsfield
Verified Reviewer
"We had two sash windows restored this half term. The windows were not in a good state and during the winter it was almost like not having windows. The Sash Window MEN came and the windows look great. All the chaps were super friendly, polite and lovely. They came on time (early even) and worked away. Not noisy and any mess tidied up before they left. Really worth it. Now I can say 'bring it on' (the weather). Thank you SWMen and Anne who organised it all."
"The Sash Window Man Company are fantastic. They were extremely friendly from start to finish and were patient in explaining the process as I had no experience with sash windows whatsoever! The turnaround was fantastic and they were able to come within the week to refurbish a pesky draughty bedroom window. The two gentlemen that came to my home were lovely, chatty and smiley and nothing was too much bother and they mananged to have the whole window looking as good as new in a matter of hours! In terms of the window itself, it is now not draughty at all and an added bonus is I hear little to no road noise anymore either! I can not recommend the sash window man highly enough. 10/10"
"Wonderful staff throughout the company. The quotes and delivery times were competitive, compared to the market. The installation craftspeople were adept and very clean and tidy with both my replacement sashes and the refresh of my remaining Windows. I would thoroughly recommend them."
Molly Morrissey
Verified Reviewer
"Dean and company are extremely professional, responsive, and thorough in their work. Dean listened to my concerns and gave me a quote considering my budget and the necessary window repairs needed. He explained in great detail which parts of my windows could be salvaged and which parts needed replacement and or weather treatment. The finished product is beautiful and my flat is so much warmer during cold days/nights and the sound proofing has allowed me to regain my sanity, as I live on a very noisy road! Thanks again to Dean and the team. Molly"
"Great service from first meeting to installation – The Sash Window Man replaced/restored five sash windows for us – they're amazing quality and look great. Also, really friendly in all communications. Thanks heaps!"
Stuart Aitchison
Verified Reviewer
"Can't fault these guys. Fast friendly efficient and a really high standard of workmanship at a reasonable price. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Highly professional service from beginning to end - excellent carpenters who worked solidly to deliver a really good result . I highly recommend the Sash Window Man"
"It was such a pleasure to work with Paul and his team. They made every effort to help us with a short time frame and delivered great quality and value. Thanks guys. We appreciate it."
"Efficient and friendly service. A pleasure to deal with"
"Great service , great windows beautifully finished and well fitted. The office were easy to deal with and the fitters were a pleasure to have in the house. They left each room spotless after fitting the windows. Very pleased and would most definitely use again."
"Dean who provided us with the quote visited and was very friendly. He clearly knew what he was talking about and gave good honest advice. The quote was provided within the time frame he promised and always responded to my queries in good time. The 2 guys that came to repair our windows were excellent. They were on time both days (15 minutes early in fact to bring up the equipment and set up). They worked solidly while they were here and finished the job on both days efficiently. They properly cleaned up afterwards and left my place spotless (cleaner than when they arrived!) They were very polite and professional at all times. The painters were great. Again, they worked solidly throughout the 2 days they were here. Very polite and professional at all times and cleaned up their work spaces nicely afterwards. They did a fab job with the painting. Overall a very good job and a nice experience with your company from start to finish. I would recommend to others."
"Astonishingly good service. I have had all my windows replaced now through The Sash Window Man and would never go anywhere else. I've met a number of the team members - all of whom are kind, fun and honest. The team have often gone above and beyond for me and I really appreciate all of the work carried out - always to an impeccably high standard. Thank you!"
"The guys left everything ship shape. They were clean, tidy and did a fantastic job. It has been a pleasure doing business with you all and I will certainly recommend you to anyone I know who needs similar treatment to their windows, be it replacement or repair."
"Really pleasant service, competitively priced, reliable - and a good job was done! I had a small query subsequent to the first visit, and with absolutely no fuss at all, Lee returned and sorted out the problem. I am one very satisfied customer. Thank you very much!"
"Everybody who works at the company was lovely, helpful and professional from Anne who organised our booking, Dean who did the initial inspection & quote and the team who carried out the work. We were never up-sold which was a nice change and instead Dean found the best solution for us. Everything was clearly explained - including being able to see photos to help make our decision. The work was done to a very high standard. We have had a lot of work done in our flat over the last couple of months to varying standard - The Sash Window Man is the only one I would recommend without any hesitation. We are finally warm - thank you!"
"I think the service from The Sash Window company is exceptional. At every stage I was kept informed, the installation of the new windows went without a hitch, the guys who did the work on the day were on time, efficient, friendly and respectful of my home and finally nothing was too much trouble for Anne in the office. I cannot think of a single thing to be critical of!"
Andrew Morris
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic compnay who do great work. The service I received from the office and the work delivered by the guys restoring my windows was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for high standards. I am proud that i still have essentially Victorian windows that will live on for decades to come."
"We live on busy cut through road that is especially noisy early mornings with commuters and evenings with fast food delivery scooters. There was existing double glazing that made absolutely no difference to the sound, it was as if the windows were open. I honestly was sceptical how much the secondary glazing would work but it has transformed our lives, or at least our sleep. The noise has gone from unbearable to a barely noticeable very dull background hum. We were conceded how intrusive they would be too but they are alot more inconspicuous than we thought. The existing window frames are pretty wonky as the house is old and has shifted around over the years so we went for the bespoke wooden secondary glazing frames which are great, you can see the grain of the wood and they're colour matched to the existing frames to make them less visible. They are expensive, along the acoustic glass, but you can see how well they're made and the noise reduction is very impressive. They fitters were all very friendly, helpful and efficient and along with Dean the first point of contact and Steve and Anne on the email, have made the whole process easy and stress free. All in all I couldn't recommend them higher."
Judy Wainwright
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company to consult with about my windows, Really helpful company literature, and estimates. The windows were restored and draught proofed to a very high standard by skillful craftsmen. The job was started and finished as scheduled very efficiently, and at a good price. I am so glad to have found this company for this work. Highly recommended. Mrs J.W. South West London"
Barney Clark
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service, I live in a Grade two listed property. My initial contact was with Anne in the office, who passed my details to Dean. He arrived on time, measured up and talked me through the options. These were later confirmed by e mail. The fitter arrived on time, and fitted the new window section, he cleared up, and left right on time. Now this is what I call good, honest, service ! Am very pleased with this company and would recommend highly. Barney Clark, Letchmore Heath."
The Sash Window Man is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews