The Sash Window Man Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Sash Window Man

Tell us how The Sash Window Man made you happy

"Would highly recommend this lovely team! Site visit, explanations, and quote process were all very helpful. Communication was spot on throughout. We had six windows and our balcony doors refurbished and draught-proofed (two of the lower sashes were replaced). The cost was competitive/reasonable. The guys who carried out the work were swift, professional, and trustworthy. We are very pleased with the results!"
"Quoted nearly £1000 to replace 2 sills. Shocking"
"Good service, quick installation. The windows look excellent following the change - a huge improvement and good functionality too, opening and closing with ease. Highly recommend."
"We're really please with our refurbished windows and highly recommend the "Sash Window Man". Great job done by the team. They turned up on time and cleaned up after themselves."
"I've used Sash Window Man 3 times over the past 5 years to progressively draft proof and service 20 sash windows in my home - this repeat work speaks for itself. I cannot fault the service, from quotation right through to cleaning up after the work, the teams are punctual, professional, hard working and respectful. I'm very satisfied."
"I only asked for a quote, but they were not willing to come out and look at the job (which runs to nearly £2000 according to other quotes). I got a perfunctory quote over the phone which I don't really want if I am spending this much money."
"Great to deal with as a company and really pleased with the window service. Opens with ease now and looks great. Would recommend highly."
"Excellent job done by a band of very nice professionals! It is a joy to open our windows with one finger rather than wrestling with them. I'm almost looking forward to winter to seeing the difference in our draught-free house. Most of all I am delighted that we have been able to retain and refurbish our Edwardian windows, using your skills, rather than replace them"
"This is a highly professional and effective company who I recommend without reservation. From the moment of fist contact organising a site visit and quote, with honest straightforward advice, to completion of a superb job I was honestly high impressed. Living in a conservation area their work was brilliant at an honest price. I would like to thank all who carried out the work, unfortunately I met only one employee who collected the key and then I when I returned from three days away the work was completed and my flat tidy and clean! Well done to all and keep up the excellent work"
"This is a firm who turn up on time and give good honest advice, and employ proper skilled craftsmen. The repair job they have just completed for us is very high quality and very good value for money. Genuinely a pleasure to deal with!"
"Lee arrived on time and introduced himself at the door. He was polite and efficient. There was little noise or disruption and the area was clan and tidy when he left. Our sitting room window can now be opened top and bottom and will stay open, which it didn't before."
"We had two sash windows restored this half term. The windows were not in a good state and during the winter it was almost like not having windows. The Sash Window MEN came and the windows look great. All the chaps were super friendly, polite and lovely. They came on time (early even) and worked away. Not noisy and any mess tidied up before they left. Really worth it. Now I can say 'bring it on' (the weather). Thank you SWMen and Anne who organised it all."
"The Sash Window Man Company are fantastic. They were extremely friendly from start to finish and were patient in explaining the process as I had no experience with sash windows whatsoever! The turnaround was fantastic and they were able to come within the week to refurbish a pesky draughty bedroom window. The two gentlemen that came to my home were lovely, chatty and smiley and nothing was too much bother and they mananged to have the whole window looking as good as new in a matter of hours! In terms of the window itself, it is now not draughty at all and an added bonus is I hear little to no road noise anymore either! I can not recommend the sash window man highly enough. 10/10"
"Wonderful staff throughout the company. The quotes and delivery times were competitive, compared to the market. The installation craftspeople were adept and very clean and tidy with both my replacement sashes and the refresh of my remaining Windows. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"Dean and company are extremely professional, responsive, and thorough in their work. Dean listened to my concerns and gave me a quote considering my budget and the necessary window repairs needed. He explained in great detail which parts of my windows could be salvaged and which parts needed replacement and or weather treatment. The finished product is beautiful and my flat is so much warmer during cold days/nights and the sound proofing has allowed me to regain my sanity, as I live on a very noisy road! Thanks again to Dean and the team. Molly"
"Great service from first meeting to installation – The Sash Window Man replaced/restored five sash windows for us – they're amazing quality and look great. Also, really friendly in all communications. Thanks heaps!"
"Can't fault these guys. Fast friendly efficient and a really high standard of workmanship at a reasonable price. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Highly professional service from beginning to end - excellent carpenters who worked solidly to deliver a really good result . I highly recommend the Sash Window Man"
"It was such a pleasure to work with Paul and his team. They made every effort to help us with a short time frame and delivered great quality and value. Thanks guys. We appreciate it."
"Efficient and friendly service. A pleasure to deal with"
The Sash Window Man is rated 4.78 based on 41 reviews