The Motorhome Showroom Reviews

Bath Road
Warminster
BA12 8BT

Tell us how The Motorhome Showroom made you happy
I cannot speak highly enough of the team that dealt with the purchase of my first and long awaited motorhome. From the moment I made the first enquiry all the way through to handover everthing was explained thoroughly. I am happy to recommend The Motorhome Showroom.
Really good company to deal with.
No pressure whatsoever from the knowledgeable salesman who answered our many questions.
Everything fully taken care of, everything on the Van explained.
Would highly recommend.
We have been using the same sales team for over 12 years now the company has recently had a change of ownership and we have not noticed any deterioration in standards if anything the standard of service is only going upwards we strongly recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing a motorhome to use the motorhome showroom at Warminster if they are in search of a high standard from a company
My wife and I have just taken delivery of our Autosleeper Stanton motorhome from The Motorhome Showroom, Warminster. The service has been brilliant from start to finish. It was a pleasure to deal with Tom Shephard who managed the process for us. He dealt with us very fairly and gives confidence that he knows what he's doing and that he cares about his customers. The handover was thorough and unrushed and all the staff were courteous and professional. We're delighted with our new acquisition, and we have absolutely no hesitation in recommending The Motorhome Showroom.
The Motorhome Showroom is rated 4.90 based on 84 reviews