The Massage People Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"Therapist late, no contact with me to tell me. Not acceptable"
"I booked a massage with Grenda and she was really excellent on all fronts. Great style and personality. I will definitely book her again."
"I booked my first massage for 8 months with Katya and she delivered an excellent deep tissue massage and also provided helpful advice about self care in between massages. I will book her again!"
"I booked a 90min massage with Roberta. Deep tissue/Swedish combination. Upon seeing her, I didn’t think she would be able to apply as much pressure as I needed. (I’m a BJJ/MMA athlete) As soon as she put her hands on me, I knew that I had made the right choice. Highly recommended, and I will book again when I’m next in London."
"It was my first time booking with this company. I had a massage from Mihela and she was very good. If you want a good deep massage then she's the one to go for!"
"Superb as usual. Inma is best I had in long time! My fave massage company by far"
"My therapist arrived on time but then spent 30 mins trying to bloody park, which was frustrating as I had somewhere to be after the booking which we then needed to cut short. Other than that, the massage was excellent."
"Last night I had a massage from Natasha She was so easy to talk too and her massage was one of the best ive ever had. I will definitely be booking another massage with her , this morning I over slept I felt that relaxed . Thank you Natasha"
"So easy and convinient to book through Massage People website. Roberta my therapist was punctual and friendly and the massage was great. Just what I needed after a very busy week. Will be booking again."
"The booking process was quick and easy. My therapist was called Grenda. She arrived on time no phone calls to say she was lost. The massage was amazing she totally relaxed me so much so that I lost track of time me having fallen asleep from the bliss of the massage. Will be booking Grenda again. Thank you"
"This was my first booking with this site and will surely not be my last. Roberta did a phenomenal job working out my knots in my legs and back. Her technique was spot on, with deep pressure but soft hands and a gentle touch. I appreciated the excellent bodywork and immediate availability as I scheduled it midnight prior and she was available the following morning at 0900, at my hotel no less! I am pleased with this service and the great work that Roberta did. Thank you!"
"Topped off a great Sunday with a nice relaxing massage from Hajni. She was polite, professional and charming! Excellent experience and would recommend to others for sure’"
"I have used this company many times and it has always been excellent however I always request unscented oil and my last therapist didn't bother to bring any despite me putting it in the booking request. She also seemed upset with me for then not wanting the massage, even though she was clearly aware I didn't want scented oil. Managment have been very responsive at least"
"Glenda is amazing! I had a lovely session with her, she is friendly and bubbly and make me feel very relaxed. I would recommend Glenda to anybody."
"One word for Onara....AMAZING. I will be booking regularly. She is the best massesue and this company has some really good ones!"
"Thanx so much! Had an amazing 90 minute massage from the delightful Keena. Her technique, passion, friendliness and professionalism were second to none. I'm still buzzing this morning 😊 thanx and see you again soon!"
"Very good I like always, thank you"
"Sent Grenda, who has an amazing ability to relax me and understand the muscles and contours of my body. A true experienced professsional."
"good service, good technique, was difficult to get cash because my card would not take on website though"
"Grenda, was very good relaxed me and was very sensitive to areas of my Body that needed work understood my muscles and contours. A very pleasant person. I will book her again when I’m next in London."
The Massage People is rated 4.77 based on 446 reviews