The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Geraimy it was a great therapist everything was amazing she have extremely good hands!i really recommend her!
Nicole is a fantastic masseuse, she makes you feel very comfortable and has great hands.
Ive been using Massage people for a few years now ! and every therapist ive had has been punctual on time and very professional and friendly.
I can thoroughly recommend them .
My back had started to suffer quite a bit after months of working from home, but Nicole gave my back and shoulder very good and deep attention. My pain has thankfully disappeared as a result, and the massage overall offered the right mixture of pressure and relaxation.

Aside from her excellent technique, Nicole's fun personality also made the experience all the more pleasant.
Great service..easy booking.
All works well.very happy with service.
Good Luck to you guys.
I had a one hr massage and the masseuse was polite and punctual. However, while the massage was not terrible, I do not believe that masseuse was qualified. I was not comfortable or relaxed during.

The masseuses phone was used for relaxing music but it kept turning off and often buzzed from messages coming through.

I also assumed the masseuse would bring some towels - or more than just herself and some oil.

For the price I paid I was expecting a more professional experience.

Would not recommend.
had 2hr massage wth Elaine frm Brazil arr on time excellent massage proffesional etc L
Great system, worked perfectly!!!
Had an outstanding massage from Francesca - great technique would highly recommend
I had an hour massage with Nia. She texted straight after the booking to confirm, arrived on time and the provided a thoroughly top quality massage. Really got the knots out of my back. Truly wonderful, thanks Nia!
I had Christiana for a 90 minute full body massage. She was very polite, easy to talk to and have a fantastic relaxing deep tissue massage. Also recommended some stretching and advice for sleeping to help avoid a stiff neck. Excellent service thank you
Regarding below review, I'm a regular and they ALWAYS honour the free massage! If they didn't surely there would be negative reviews everywhere.It's a fake
The company offers a loyalty scheme whereby you get a free massage after every 8 massages booked. My last free massage credit disappeared into thin air and now I no longer gain any new credits despite Multiple bookings. Tried calling many times and no response Just voicemail. Emailed several times too and no response. What’s the point of offering a loyalty scheme if it doesn’t work and you can’t contact anyone about it anyway?
I had a wonderful massage with Elaine today. Elaine's style is very relaxing and technically she is very good. She was easily able to get rid of the kinks and knots that I had. A wonderful therapist who I would highly recommend.
Had a massage from Janna today which was superb. Deep tissue felt brilliant afterwards. Janna arrived on time and was very professional. Would highly recommend Janna if you need a Thai massage or deep tissue massage.
Inma gave me an incredible massage.
Hits the spots instinctively.
5 stars
I have been using massage people for a bout a year now . Great company with really good therapists .
Inma is absolutely fantastic. She’s gives the best flowing massage.
Booked a massage but nothing happened. No txt or call from the therapist. Clearly not a good company.
Had an appointment with Billie. An excellent therapist. Clearly very skilled, good communication and very professional. Highly recommend.
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 612 reviews