The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
I’ve had my first massage with zara. I’m totally impressed, fantastic technic used really healing.Without any doubt I’ll book with her.
Excellent service and booking system. All the masseuses I’ve met have been great: professional, responsive, friendly and skilled. Detelina has become my favourite when she is available.
My name is Adriana, and I work for TMP for many years now. I always show up for my bookings and respect my clients greatly. I love this profession. Some clients ask inappropriate questions in which case I do not reply to such clients as I feel disrespected. TMP is a professional company, so I don't see how clients can ask inappropriate questions. In case of cancellations we are told to cancel on the system. Clients, I presume, get notified within minutes. If that umis not the case I'm sorry for confusion. Adriana
Had a booking with Adriana for 19:30 which was confirmed via e-mail. She didn't show up and provided no notice or cancellation. I would say poor communication but there wasn't any. I used to book regularly, don't know if I will bother anymore...
It's the Uber for massages. Very convenient to book something when you want and at your doorstep
Straightforward booking process and speedy confirmation. Therapist Nailah arrived on time, kept me updated on her travel. She's a professional and knows her job. Highly recommended. I would book again without hesitation
Out of few I have tried they are reliable and 95% of the therapists are professional. Definitely will recommend.
I can recommend Krisztina. She has good technique and applies the right amount of pressure.
Strongly recommend Detelina for a massage, on time with great techniques to get the blood flowing. I will certainly be using this company again slot better than certain ones out there.
A Testimony of a massage Date : Feb Masseuse Ruth Illes City Way Clinic Rochester Kent UK Came in and lied down wasn't really engaged with. In the course of massage there was no chattiness or banter only the sound of Ruth breathing..abit off putting.At least sound like your alive...well she was from the sound of her deep heavy breathing. Nice touchy touchy hand ✋ movements. It was so quiet think she had fallen asleep. Wow I m soooo bored right now. Literally can't feel any benefit except the thought of my hard earned money down the drain 😭 Had to stop myself speaking it out loud in case she learns the truth...had to catch my breath brrrrr Oh how much I expected some actual effort pushing into the muscles feeling like something is happening...after a few mins of the same grind...only the soft soft light pressing for someone of her stature would be expected some ' pressure'. Maybe she' s aving a bad day , maybe she lost the will to put any effort in who knows. Is it dat bad ..yep 🤔 Probably my son (14yrs) could av done better or my dog walkin on my back Pathetic limp wet uninspired feeble attempt of a massage. My goodness she's actually trained and getting paid while there's people who actually need a job!!!??? Afterwards leaving the room she says to drink lots of water flush out .dem toxins not likely not wiv dem feeble girly girly hands. Think I cried to myself on the way out and had to punch some pillows to get rid of mi frustration. Can you tell Ruth to buckle up cos I may have to post this information on the Facebook and other places. Probably the worst massage ever have had better ones in an escort parlour...well that was a long time ago 😀 Such a sorry moment and wasted experience in time. Should I send this to someone to post on their blog......that's got me thinking 🤔
Awesome service
I have been getting massages for more than 12 years on regular basis with different mobile massage and salons .Also ,I have been dealing with Massage People for a year but last week ,I had a bad experience with the therapist . You get massage to relax and destress but the experience I had was neither relaxing or pleasant . I booked with someone called Elena .She came smiling and seemed friendly but during the massage ,I asked her nicely and politely to put more pressure (I booked deep tissue ). She gave me angry look during the whole massage then rushed to head massage after 40 minutes (meant to be in the last few minutes as I requested ) and left rest of my body without massage !! After she finished head massage ,I asked her to do rest of my body but again ,she was not happy and mentioned that only few minutes left although she still had 10 minutes to finish my body ! Anyway ,at the end she finished my body .When I asked her why she seemed rushed and left rest of my body ,she was rude to me !! Completely unprofessional and indecent and just ruined my mood ! Will never book her again ..
Had a massage from Irene,,and I hate giving bad reviews cause you playing with peoples life but I have too,,I booked her for 4pm and at 3pm I sent her my room number in hotel,she said she will be at 4.30 pm??Ok I let it go,4.30 still not here and she said she was coming from Heathrow and had a client,,not very professional, she got here at 4.50pm and I had to stop massage at 5.40,still paid her fully,massage was average, I dont care about technique but I could feel she wasnt bothered,btw I have been a massage therapist since 1995,I dont know why people do a job obviously they dont like,and not humble at all.
Eric Lauriane excellent massage and a friendly caring therapist very professional
Excellent service from Nels. I was in so much pain the night before and used this company to book a deep tissue massage. Nels arrived the next day on time, very friendly, informative and after 90 minutes the pain had literally gone! The best 90 minutes of my life..amazing qualit,relaxing and brilliant service. Will definitely be using again next week and requesting Nels again!! Thank you
I have the best massage ever from Ilvie I would recommend her to everyone who wants to try relaxing massage very friendly and good looking ☺️
Just had an amzing massage with Detelina, a wonderful massage therapist with the most amazing touch and very professional. Best massage I ever had and at a good price.
Good Service
Had a massage by Ella. Great massage great technique feel like a new person. Great hands and knew exactly where to massage and makes you feel very comfortable. Got the knots out of my back. Will be booking her again. As I play lots of sports and back plays up need a massage every so often. Will Def be using again. Thank you Ella and the massagepeople
I’ve just had the best massage ever from Detelina she has the most wonderful calming teqnique . I will be using her again I can’t rate her highly enough Thank you Detelina I feel rejuvenated.
The Massage People is rated 4.73 based on 633 reviews