The Massage People Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

How would you rate The Massage People ?

"Had an issue with my booking but was solved very quickly by managment the massage was excellent this is a great service I'll certainly be using again"
"Roberta was punctual, thorough and very competent in her massage technique. Super convenient service."
"Saw Aleksandra today. All I can say is amazing. She’s truly lovely and gives a very thorough and attentive massage. Another great 90mins spent with The Massage People :)"
"Had a great 90 minute massage from Justyna this week. She was very professional, had a good massage routine and was nice to talk to as well. Would definitely choose her again"
"Saw Tasha today. Arrived on time, very professional massage, polite and very easy to get on with lovely lady."
"Decided to try Keena was not disappointed. Super technique and lovey manner. Will book again for certain. The Massage People still the best in london by a distance for me."
"I had a massage from Justyna, who was very polite, but clearly very new as a therapist and was not able to deliver a professional treatment. Disappointing as usual this company delivers a high standard."
"Roberta was fabulous. She arrived on time and got straight into the areas I needed addressed during my deep tissue massage. She complemented the deep pressure with some really comfortable massage and I felt amazing when she finished."
"Had a lovely massage with Ana Maria. A very natural and warm person, and gives a very good massage. Highly recommended."
"Roberta gave me a 90min deep tissue massage treatment. She is highly skilled, has powerful hands, and knew how to relieve the strong spasm in my legs and back muscles. I will definitely book with her again..."
"I like this company I use may times and get free massage as well from stamps. I would like with table but good price and good serbice"
"It really is an amazing service, having someone come to me for such a reasonable price and getting an excellent massage as well. I thought it might be too good to be true but I was wrong. Can't believe I didn't discover this sooner. Your therapist Andrea was really great please pass her my regards. Looking forward to next time"
"Had a massage yesterday with Roberta. Very skilled, a thorough professional."
"Justine is a beautiful young lady who has just given me one of the most hypnotic and sensitive massages ever. If you want to just drift away without a care book Justyna now. Guaranteed serenity."
"Wow, that was bloody good. Justyna was superb from start to finish, very poilte and friendly girl. I will use ur company again for sure!"
"I feel I must write to defend Yumi. I am a long-standing customer of The Massage People, and use their services frequently. For me, they are the best in London. I have found the therapists, without exception, to be polite and professional. The style of massage they provide varies, and some are perhaps better than others – that is a matter of personal preference. I would rate all the therapists I have seen as Very Good, Excellent or Outstanding. I was disappointed, therefore, to see a negative and hostile review of Yumi, from a client who identifies himself as “Anonymous”. He (or she – but I feel confident this is a he) describes Yumi as rude and unprofessional. I have frequently engaged Yumi myself for massage, and she is one of my favourites. She may appear timid and shy, and she is still learning and rapidly improving her English language skills, but she is thoroughly professional, well-trained, and her style of massage is vigorous and confident. She has never been rude to me, and in fact I find it hard to imagine her being rude. But if, for sake of argument, I was receiving a massage from her and broke wind catastrophically, declined to apologise, and then laughed as she recoiled from the stench of my flatulence, I might expect a less than perfectly polite response. And if I then went on to ask for “Extra Services” as well, I would be surprised if she did not become angry and indignant. In my view, readers of this Review thread should pay no attention at all to contributions from individuals who choose not to identify themselves. Also, the management team of The Massage People should be looking to support their hard-working therapists in this potentially dodgy profession. Customer service is important, but there are limits. Sometimes, the customer is wrong."
"Yumi not polite, also, booked 90 massage, obvious after an hour she had ran out of her routine and just started repeating. Not professional, not skilled. Very disappointing."
Dear Customer

We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We understand this was a late booking and that Yumi may not have been 100%, which is inexcusable on our part. We will be contacting you later today to discuss the matter in private.

Regards,

The Massage People
"Who knew a massage helps to get rid of a migraine! Your website was easy to use and I was shocked someone could come on short notice like that, Therapist was pleasant and most important really really good skills. Had indian head massage at the end first time in my life I will be getting it n the regular in future. Great all round experience thank you"
"Nobody showed up!!!"