The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
had 2hr massage wth Elaine frm Brazil arr on time excellent massage proffesional etc L
Great system, worked perfectly!!!
Had an outstanding massage from Francesca - great technique would highly recommend
I had an hour massage with Nia. She texted straight after the booking to confirm, arrived on time and the provided a thoroughly top quality massage. Really got the knots out of my back. Truly wonderful, thanks Nia!
I had Christiana for a 90 minute full body massage. She was very polite, easy to talk to and have a fantastic relaxing deep tissue massage. Also recommended some stretching and advice for sleeping to help avoid a stiff neck. Excellent service thank you
Regarding below review, I'm a regular and they ALWAYS honour the free massage! If they didn't surely there would be negative reviews everywhere.It's a fake
The company offers a loyalty scheme whereby you get a free massage after every 8 massages booked. My last free massage credit disappeared into thin air and now I no longer gain any new credits despite Multiple bookings. Tried calling many times and no response Just voicemail. Emailed several times too and no response. What’s the point of offering a loyalty scheme if it doesn’t work and you can’t contact anyone about it anyway?
I had a wonderful massage with Elaine today. Elaine's style is very relaxing and technically she is very good. She was easily able to get rid of the kinks and knots that I had. A wonderful therapist who I would highly recommend.
Had a massage from Janna today which was superb. Deep tissue felt brilliant afterwards. Janna arrived on time and was very professional. Would highly recommend Janna if you need a Thai massage or deep tissue massage.
Inma gave me an incredible massage.
Hits the spots instinctively.
5 stars
I have been using massage people for a bout a year now . Great company with really good therapists .
Inma is absolutely fantastic. She’s gives the best flowing massage.
Booked a massage but nothing happened. No txt or call from the therapist. Clearly not a good company.
Had an appointment with Billie. An excellent therapist. Clearly very skilled, good communication and very professional. Highly recommend.
I often use Amanda for massages. She is the best massage therapist I know. She performs Ayurvedic massages and is always very punctual and professional. She is very skilled in what she does. I am 100% relaxed after her massages and I attribute the rapid healing of a minor knee injury to her treatments.
Fantastic massage from Mara this evening. Hands down the best therapist I've had in years, her technique is firm, strong and relaxing all at the same time! Mara has a bubbly personality as well and is very easy to talk to.
A really relaxing and professional massage from Sylwia today, thank you.
Had a wonderful 90 minutes with the lovely Nicole. Her friendliness and warmth cheered up a cold evening! Fantastic technique and made my body feel 10 years younger and lighter. Highly recommended and already booked to see her again! Thanx Nicole
a company that knows how to treat people, naomi is a great person and treats you with respect
Meant to give Francesca and Massage people 5 stars in review below