The Massage People Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

How would you rate The Massage People ?

"So easy and convinient to book through Massage People website. Roberta my therapist was punctual and friendly and the massage was great. Just what I needed after a very busy week. Will be booking again."
"The booking process was quick and easy. My therapist was called Grenda. She arrived on time no phone calls to say she was lost. The massage was amazing she totally relaxed me so much so that I lost track of time me having fallen asleep from the bliss of the massage. Will be booking Grenda again. Thank you"
"This was my first booking with this site and will surely not be my last. Roberta did a phenomenal job working out my knots in my legs and back. Her technique was spot on, with deep pressure but soft hands and a gentle touch. I appreciated the excellent bodywork and immediate availability as I scheduled it midnight prior and she was available the following morning at 0900, at my hotel no less! I am pleased with this service and the great work that Roberta did. Thank you!"
"Topped off a great Sunday with a nice relaxing massage from Hajni. She was polite, professional and charming! Excellent experience and would recommend to others for sure’"
"I have used this company many times and it has always been excellent however I always request unscented oil and my last therapist didn't bother to bring any despite me putting it in the booking request. She also seemed upset with me for then not wanting the massage, even though she was clearly aware I didn't want scented oil. Managment have been very responsive at least"
"Glenda is amazing! I had a lovely session with her, she is friendly and bubbly and make me feel very relaxed. I would recommend Glenda to anybody."
"One word for Onara....AMAZING. I will be booking regularly. She is the best massesue and this company has some really good ones!"
"Thanx so much! Had an amazing 90 minute massage from the delightful Keena. Her technique, passion, friendliness and professionalism were second to none. I'm still buzzing this morning 😊 thanx and see you again soon!"
"Very good I like always, thank you"
"Sent Grenda, who has an amazing ability to relax me and understand the muscles and contours of my body. A true experienced professsional."
"good service, good technique, was difficult to get cash because my card would not take on website though"
"Grenda, was very good relaxed me and was very sensitive to areas of my Body that needed work understood my muscles and contours. A very pleasant person. I will book her again when I’m next in London."
"Roberta has reminded me how good a massage can be! Exactly what I needed, expertly done with no fuss. I don't live in London but may have to return to get another massage..."
"Grenda gave me a wonderful massage. She was very friendly and used various techniques, which resulted in the one of the best 90min treatments. I can definitely recommend her. Thanks Grenda."
"Grenda was punctual and friendly in a very bubbly Italian way. Her massage was both therapeutic and soothing. Thank you."
"Therapist was late, she claimed I didn't provide a room number and this was why, but I gave it in the comment section when booking. Otherwise it was very good, but the therapist (whos name I dont mention) could have informed me better"
"Grenda very very good therapist I rally enjoy she on the time must try her ."
"Justyna gave me a wonderful 90 minute massage. She was very punctual, polite and put me to sleep with her wonderful hands."
"Roberta gave me the best massage I ever had in 14 years having more then a 100 massage in my life and I can say she was the best from them all , I had 90 minutes massage and I regret not going with 120 minutes. It was an amazing experience thank you so much Roberta Adam"
"Two words: book Roberta. I'm very fussy about being massaged (I'm a masseuse myself), but the therapist I usually go to had an emergency and couldn't work, so I came here and booked Roberta based on all the good reviews - I wasn't disappointed. She did a very good job, making me really relaxed and tingly, and I definitely recommend her. :)"
The Massage People is rated 4.78 based on 438 reviews