The Massage People Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"I just had a massage from Anastasija. I can highly recommend her – very strong and really knows what she’s doing. If you want a deep massage and someone who understands anatomy and muscles very well you can’t go wrong with her"
"Inma is a fantastic masseuse who yesterday evening really dealt with my aches. She is also a very nice natured, caring therapist, a pleasure to have met!"
"Roci is a great masseuse. A combination of styles, she seems to have mastered all aspects. Professional and polite, I always look forward to her massage. The best relaxation massages I’ve had."
"Had a massage with Livia today and it was worth every penny. Very talented masseuse and friendly. Great overall experience, would recommend!"
"Great massage from Livia. Looking forward to the next one"
"I’ve just had a wonderful massage with Livia. She was amazing! Highly recommend her! And the rates with this company is quite ok!"
"Isabel was absolutely fantastic Had an extended session and still feeling a sense of bliss Isabel when your back please let me know - your friend ML"
"I had a massage with Roci. She is incredible. She is pleasant, accommodating, and very good at her job. I would recommend her to anyone."
"I've had several massages with Roci and they've been wonderful. She's very intuitive with her style and had managed to work-out all my sore spots. Certainly one of the best therapists!"
"Had an hours massage from Anastasia today and it was pure bliss. I didn’t know what to expect but she soon put me at ease asking about my aches & pains and what level of pressure I preferred. This girl really knows what she’s doing and obviously loves her job. Great attitude, would highly recommend!"
"Had an hour massage with Inma she has wonderful technique and her pressure is spot on, she punctual friendly and polite. Highly recommended"
"Profession. Punctual. Polite. Very therapeutic experience. Thank you"
"Had a deep tissue massage with Orsyla which was fantastic. Would definitely recommended"
"Recently Had a great massage with Livia , much needed , will definitely book again"
"Simply speechles! My body feels brand new! Thanx so much to the sensational Kanako. 90 minutes of pure bliss. She removed knots so deep I didn't think possible. Her Shiatsu massage is incredible and deep. She is also fabulous and polite. Couldn't recommend her more! Thanx Kanako see you soon!!"
"Livia was excellent and thoroughly professional. Very client focused"
"Anna is amazing. Gave me one of the best massages that I have ever had. Very thorough and sorted out muscles that hadn’t been touched in years or ever. Highly recommended."
"Bernadett was very friendly and professional. The massage was very well done and I definitely recommend her to anyone! Top girl!"
"Me and my friend tried a few therapists and while they all have their own strengths, Bernadette is one that really stands out. She is not only very likeable and easygoing but also has strength and technique that allows for an amazing massage, no matter if you are her first or last client on a given day. She never disappoints!"
"Had a really excellent massage from Inma. She has very calming, subtle strokes which you can very easily just float away on - rather like being in a boat on calm waters you drift away and occasionally wake up to a passing wave."
The Massage People is rated 4.79 based on 506 reviews