The Massage People Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

How would you rate The Massage People ?

"Grenda very very good therapist I rally enjoy she on the time must try her ."
"Justyna gave me a wonderful 90 minute massage. She was very punctual, polite and put me to sleep with her wonderful hands."
"Roberta gave me the best massage I ever had in 14 years having more then a 100 massage in my life and I can say she was the best from them all , I had 90 minutes massage and I regret not going with 120 minutes. It was an amazing experience thank you so much Roberta Adam"
"Two words: book Roberta. I'm very fussy about being massaged (I'm a masseuse myself), but the therapist I usually go to had an emergency and couldn't work, so I came here and booked Roberta based on all the good reviews - I wasn't disappointed. She did a very good job, making me really relaxed and tingly, and I definitely recommend her. :)"
"I’ve had lots of massages over the years but this evening I had a massage by Amanda, a delightful young lady and a fantastic massage. Thank you"
"Roberta was an excellent masseuse. She gave me a full body deep-tissue/relaxation message. She used great pressure to get out any stubborn knots but also took off the pressure when needed so the message was relaxing."
"Just had a great relaxing massage with Roberta, definitely the best I have ever had. She is very professional and nice to talk with. Recommended 👌"
"Just had a 1h massage with Iustina and it was excellent, she is very friendly super soft warm hands and she performed the soft massage really well. I would strongly recommend."
"Grenda was an exceptional massage therapist, she gives the best massage she understands the requirements and I really enjoy the thechniques she used. I would recommend her again for the best service she provides. Feels really in a different world..;)"
"Just had a fantastic massage by Roberta! Having a very bad pain day, headaches, muscle spasms, could barely move. Feeling soooo much better now and hopefully will get back on with some work!! Thank you 🙏"
"A wonderful professional massage from the amazing Mihaela five star rating to her she is so friendly and professional her massage is not to missed highly recommend Mihaela"
"Was visited by Hayley, who gave a superb, relaxing massage. She was very pleasant and interesting company, and I felt completely relaxed and peaceful once the massage was over. Would highly recommend."
"The magic that is known as Grenda visited me last night.Her massage is amazingly good and varied. She blends many techniques for a customised massage that combines firm massage where needed to more soothing relaxing strokes. i felt so good afterwards. Grenda is a charming person, enjoyable to chat with and passionate about her work. Highly recommended"
"I've had a few massages from Vera and every time she has been excellent - whether you want a relaxing massage or something more robust to ease muscle pain, she can do it all. On top of that she is a lovely therapist, always a pleasure to talk to, which puts you at ease. I highly recommend her!"
"Have had a couple of massages from Grenda and can highly recommend her. She is an excellent therapist with a great deal of experience and couples this with a bubbly friendly personality. I can highly recommend her."
"Alekesandra visited me for 60 minutes- offers me a choice of soothing music, choice of massage and took the time to massage me from head to toe with deep interest, a professional touch .. leaving me relaxed physically, emotionally and mentally. Very courteous and professional. She represents her company very well. Thank you"
"Vera, came, pleasant girl but seemed nonchalant and gave the impression she wanted to come , massage and just go. Perhaps she had a long day but I felt uncomfortable. However, I’ve had the pleasure, previously, of a proper massage from Alekesandra....polite, affable and an excellent masseu."
"I am posting this review because of how difficult it has been to cancel a booking I made. I have sent two messages via the website, called the number four times and even sent an email but I have had no response at all. I have not even been able to cancel via the therapist as she did not text me directly as has been the case in the past. I made the booking last night, tried to cancel a little bit later the same night and several times again today. It's now an hour and a half before the original appointment and I am left worrying that the therapist is going to turn up anyway. It's such a shame as I have used the company three times before and had excellent massages. There's no point making it easy to book if you don't make it equally easy to cancel and there's absolutely no point leaving contact numbers if you don't answer or having a live chat service that's never actually available."
"Roberta was great. Showed up early, professional, really knew how to loosen muscles I wasn’t sure I had."
"Claire was simply one of the best masseuses I have had the pleasure of meeting. She is a born natural and to say that I feel simply so refreshed and relaxed is an understatement. She has a magical touch and considering it was the 1st time I met her, her instinct at knowing my body and the massage was wonderful. I cannot recommend her enough and also massage people. I shall definitely see Claire again."
The Massage People is rated 4.79 based on 422 reviews