The Massage People Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

How would you rate The Massage People?

Trevor
Unverified Reviewer

Had a classic massage with Johanna it was Fantastic felt like a new man highly recommend Trevor
Unverified Reviewer

The business model is well run with a good booking platform.
Any business is only as good as the staff it has.
So something worth mentioning must be shouted from the rooftops.
This is the perfect time to introduce Joannah.
A therapist that represents all of the above.
A fantastic masseuse that is second to none with an exquisite and lovely sweet personality to match full of French chic.
Her signature massage is a heavenly treat with Johannahs attention to detail and intuition.
When you wake up you will feel energised believing you have been carried away to a tropical sun kissed island.
I vouch for joannah 's treatment being integral to one's health and vitality.
A member of staff that only compliments The Massage People and it's clients....That is Joannah
Mike
Verified Reviewer

Yumi has massaged me twice now and is simply excellent. Very friendly, warm and professional. Recommend her to anyone wanting a varied and enjoyable massage experience
JACK
Verified Reviewer

Aneta was just fantastic; she knows the art of massage and left me feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!
Ian

Most enjoyable! Cristiana was delightful
Brendan
Verified Buyer

Thanks for feedback request...
Always reliable and on time, I'm registered for rewards & will continue to use your services.

Brendan
Luke
Verified Buyer

Very convenient service, my therapist was on time and very polite and the massage was very skilled. I'll be booking again in future
Sarah
Verified Buyer

I found the massage too intimate
JB
Verified Reviewer

I had a 90 minute massage with Johanna, which was really enjoyable. It was a really relaxing style of massage, lots of oil and long flowing stroking movements. Wish i'd booked two hours. Definitely will book Johanna again!
Nick E
Unverified Reviewer

I had another massage from Mirabela yesterday and as always a brilliant experience leaving me relaxed and chilled. She is a real professional who knows her craft .One of the best massages i have had .
Rayan
Verified Buyer

Cristiana is a miracle worker. Loved every second of it. Thanks guys
Alexa
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent deep tissue massage by Kim
Amelia

Hi there,
Last weekend I had a massage from Kim who was absolutely wonderful and a lovely woman! I forgot to leave a review for her, so please can this be posted on her reviews.

Lachmi
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with the quality of the service but it was not clear enough that the therapist would not carry a massage bed. My recommendation is that you add this info to the booking page, not buried in the FAQ. I understand that it is not practical for a therapist to carry a mobile massage bed on public transport in the city, but just make it more obvious to customers.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Please pass my regards to Ewelina she was top class x
Aminul H

I like mases
Abdel
Verified Buyer

Speaking as a regular customer I would highly recommend massage ppl to anyone. Great therapist always
Alnassar
Verified Buyer

Massage is very good from therapist but was 15 mins late and no text. After this, very good
Shane
Verified Buyer

Yesterday I used this company for the first time (I usually use massage rooms) and I was blown away by how good it was. My therapist, Mirabella, was the most polite and charming woman I've possibly ever met and the massage was out of this world. I've signed up for rewards and will be using you again in future. Please pass my thanks to Mirabella, she was genuinely excellent. My best, Shane
Rano