The Massage People Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

How would you rate The Massage People?

Steve
Verified Reviewer

Hannah was on time and gave a wonderful relaxing massage. The web form wouldn’t let me choose type of Massage but I’m still a happy customer. Definitely use again :)
Unverified Reviewer

Always excellent and I have tried a few different therapist now!
Evans
Unverified Reviewer

I woke up unable to move my neck and could barely reach my phone to book the massage. Within a few hours I had my massage which I booked last minute and now I feel so much better. I can move again pain free! A huge thanks to Adriana and The Massage People web site!
Francesco
Unverified Reviewer

I had a superb massage from Hannah, please pass her my regards
Michael
Verified Reviewer

I just had Roberta for the 2nd time and maybe even better even though she was already perfect last week

I'm already looking forward to the next time , she's very friendly , polite and tries very hard to make me relaxed and comfortable and happy
Unverified Reviewer

nobody turned up, and no call or text saying why.
Verified Reviewer

Had a wonderful relaxing massage from the delightful Yumi she is a wonderful lady very cheerful friendly and very professional a real joy to have as she knows exactly the right pressure to use to help you unwind and to release tension and stress and knots in your muscles.i would highly recommend Yumi and will definitely be recommending her and booking her again.thanks you Yumi..des
Michael
Verified Reviewer

I chose Roberta today , very glas as she was perfect. A really cute and outgoing friendly professional Italian girl. Magic hands have a relaxing and energizing massage

I'll definitely be having Roberta again
Atiq
Verified Buyer

Hannah was very very good thank you much
Zak
Verified Reviewer

I use Massage People regularly. I have found the therapists to be consistently excellent. The booking process is as easy as ABC, the prices represent excellent value (especially if you build in the loyalty discount a 90 minute massage delivered to your door on time at short notice is about 55 quid). Special shout out to Mirabella, Sylvia and Kim - intelligent, professional ladies who is deliver fabulous massage, interesting conversation, nutrition advice (apple cider vinegar anyone?) and all scold me for not drinking enough water!

The best mobile massage company in London hands down.
Jay M
Verified Reviewer

My massage with Mia was excellent. She was very good technically and also was very pleasant socially. I would thoroughly recommend her and will be booking her again in the future for sure.
Dave
Unverified Reviewer

Had a massage with Kim ,yesterday arrived on time , very nice person , massage was very good with the right pressure , thanks
Verified Reviewer

Just had a wonderful relaxing massage from Kim she truly knows how to revive and sooth aching muscles.Kim is very friendly and very professional and I would highly recommend her and will be booking again.thank you Kim.
Verified Buyer

I was extremely happy with the massage I received from Mirabela last night, it was exquisite. 5 stars!
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Great service. We started a little later than planned but couldn't be helped. I will be recommending to friends on Monday x
Verified Reviewer

I had a two hour session with Johanna today. She has a remarkable touch. Truly amazing. Thank you.
Peter
Verified Reviewer

Johanna was magnifique! She has an amazing lomi lomi style which makes you feel that two people are massaging you. 5 stars
Gary
Verified Buyer

Superb massage from Hannah, loved it. Good cust service from you guys too. Would be great if you had an app - maybe worth exploring in future!
Rik
Verified Reviewer

Had my second massage with Hannah yesterday and felt I needed to leave her a review. She is hands down the best massage therapist I've ever had and an absolute sweetheart too. I'd quite happily book her every day if I could afford it!
Verified Reviewer

Had a wonderful relaxing massage from Andrea she has the softest relaxing touch and is so professional and a delightful person I highly recommend her.thank you Andrea.Des
The Massage People is rated 4.82 based on 327 reviews