The Massage People Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

How would you rate The Massage People ?

"I like this company I use may times and get free massage as well from stamps. I would like with table but good price and good serbice"
"It really is an amazing service, having someone come to me for such a reasonable price and getting an excellent massage as well. I thought it might be too good to be true but I was wrong. Can't believe I didn't discover this sooner. Your therapist Andrea was really great please pass her my regards. Looking forward to next time"
"Had a massage yesterday with Roberta. Very skilled, a thorough professional."
"Justine is a beautiful young lady who has just given me one of the most hypnotic and sensitive massages ever. If you want to just drift away without a care book Justyna now. Guaranteed serenity."
"Wow, that was bloody good. Justyna was superb from start to finish, very poilte and friendly girl. I will use ur company again for sure!"
"I feel I must write to defend Yumi. I am a long-standing customer of The Massage People, and use their services frequently. For me, they are the best in London. I have found the therapists, without exception, to be polite and professional. The style of massage they provide varies, and some are perhaps better than others – that is a matter of personal preference. I would rate all the therapists I have seen as Very Good, Excellent or Outstanding. I was disappointed, therefore, to see a negative and hostile review of Yumi, from a client who identifies himself as “Anonymous”. He (or she – but I feel confident this is a he) describes Yumi as rude and unprofessional. I have frequently engaged Yumi myself for massage, and she is one of my favourites. She may appear timid and shy, and she is still learning and rapidly improving her English language skills, but she is thoroughly professional, well-trained, and her style of massage is vigorous and confident. She has never been rude to me, and in fact I find it hard to imagine her being rude. But if, for sake of argument, I was receiving a massage from her and broke wind catastrophically, declined to apologise, and then laughed as she recoiled from the stench of my flatulence, I might expect a less than perfectly polite response. And if I then went on to ask for “Extra Services” as well, I would be surprised if she did not become angry and indignant. In my view, readers of this Review thread should pay no attention at all to contributions from individuals who choose not to identify themselves. Also, the management team of The Massage People should be looking to support their hard-working therapists in this potentially dodgy profession. Customer service is important, but there are limits. Sometimes, the customer is wrong."
"Yumi not polite, also, booked 90 massage, obvious after an hour she had ran out of her routine and just started repeating. Not professional, not skilled. Very disappointing."
Dear Customer

We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We understand this was a late booking and that Yumi may not have been 100%, which is inexcusable on our part. We will be contacting you later today to discuss the matter in private.

Regards,

The Massage People
"Who knew a massage helps to get rid of a migraine! Your website was easy to use and I was shocked someone could come on short notice like that, Therapist was pleasant and most important really really good skills. Had indian head massage at the end first time in my life I will be getting it n the regular in future. Great all round experience thank you"
"Nobody showed up!!!"
"Really good thanks"
"Absolutely superb every single time. My massage yesterday made my weekend! Thank you massage people great stuff always x"
"Good massage, 10 minutes late. Will book in future again"
"Last night I had a massage from Iustina and let's just say I can't wait to the next one. She was very professional and pressure was pefect. Thank u guys!"
"I saw justyna for a 2 hour swedish massage. She is fantastic. Focused on my aching legs and spent time un-knotting the muscles. The whole massage was relaxing. I felt sublime afterwards."
"Great massage great masseuses more selection of oil would be good, just a friendly suggestion"
"Had another wonderful relaxing massage with the amazing Sara she truly is a wonderful friendly woman so polite and professional and has the best technique for massages and it's delightful to be in the company of a such a lovely lady..I highly recommend Sara to everyone looking for the best massage in London.thank you Sara..des"
"Had a wonderful relaxing massage from the lovely Justyna she is very friendly and polite and professional if you want a real relaxing massage I highly recommend Justyna.thank you :)"
"Good company I use many times now I deduct one star because last time she was 10 minutes late, which is fine this can happen but she did not call me to tell me. But I will use again because massage is always excellent"
"Always exceptional. Love that there's a freebie after 8 massage (I'm on my 6th stamp now) and of all the therapists I've tried every one has been a delight. I highly recommend tmp"
"Another great 1h relaxing massage with Vera today"
The Massage People is rated 4.79 based on 386 reviews