The Massage People Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"Simply wonderful massage from Inma. Outstanding! Will definitely book again. So relaxing! Jet lag cured. :-) Thank you."
"Just had a fantastic massage from Roci.. That good I almost didn’t write this review for fear of not being able to book her again because she becomes too popular ! Seriously treat yourself and book a massage with Roci .. you won’t regret it."
"Booked 2 hours with Inma and received a fabulous massage. Inma is very attentive and her technique is a mixture of long strokes and more specific focus on particular areas. I highly recommend Inma!"
"Had one hour with Cristiana. Absolutely top rate massage. Highly recommended."
"Had a lovely 90 minutes massage from Inma yesterday! Absolutely brilliant! I will definitely book her again!"
"Had an hour session with Ana, at first I was skeptical given that it was her first massage here in London - I was dead wrong. Ana was expertly good and effective. With professional care she responded to my needs by providing an exceptional massage. I would definitely recommend her."
"Had a fantastic massage with Inma yesterday thank you so much! feel totally relaxed and refreshed."
"I booked 2 hours relaxing massage with Livia and I thoroughly recommend her-she is a skilled masseuse with a variety of techniques and she is interesting company to talk to as well. Will definitely rebook her!"
"OUTSTANDING! simply the best massage I have had and I get one on average every other week! Sylwia is so skilled so calm and sereine so enjoying her job that she transfers that well-being immediately and throughout the session. I will certainly always call on her when my travels bring me to London. Thank you Sylwia, your massage was awesome Moncef"
"I cannot praise Sylwia enough. She is so good in many aspects. A very friendly therapist, with a calm aura around her that makes you feel comfortable since the first moment. Regarding the massage itself? I am always very disappointed when it finishes, I always wish there was more. She has a very unique technique, combining the best aspects of all the techniques she had mastered. More or less pressure or focusing on one part of the body (for me is my back as I have chronic pain there), is not a problem for her. I would strongly recommend her to anyone, she is now my permanent therapist and I don't want to use anyone else."
"I recently had a massage by Roci. She was very friendly & sweet and gave me such a good massage that my body is still tingling! Would thoroughly recommend to anyone!"
"Second time I’ve had a massage with Sylwia. She really is excellent perfect for sports related aches and pains."
"An outstanding massage by Sylwia! A true professional, that is passionate about providing the right massage for you. Sylwia put me at ease immediately from her calm nature and went about giving me exactly what I was looking for, leaving me feeling relaxed and rejuvenated afterwards. Hope to see her again soon - could not recommend enough!"
"Been looking for a good therapist for ages until I met Roci. She is very gentle and attentive to your needs. As a massage enthusiast, I can confidently recommend Roci to anyone!"
"Sylwia is an excellent masseuse, technically adept buy more importantly tuned in to what you and your body need. Highly professional, always on schedule and intelligently opinionated. She is passionate about healthy eating so be prepared for some tips. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her"
"Tried laura yesterday was extreamly disapointed.i would not recommend her to anyone"
"i would highly recommend Sylwia to anyone seeking a first class massage in London, Sylwia has a great amount of knowledge of the Human body coupled with a fantastic touch only to be described as " Heavenly" you will be left feeling calm relaxed and recharged from this truly exceptional masseuse."
"Another lovely massage from Imna. Punctual, calm and with a true nutural gift and great technique. Completely relaxed now. Thank you."
"I just had a fabulous 90 min massage from Jeny. Very polite and professional would definitely recommend her treatment. A really relaxing time."
"I have had a few wonderful sessions with livia. Simply put she is a fantastic masseuse. What is most impressive is her genuine passion as a professional and a her persistent desire to keep improving her natural skills. Please keep up this remarkable standard....."
The Massage People is rated 4.78 based on 482 reviews