The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Booked a massage with ANKA but unfortunately she was not professional !
I feel I must write to defend Yumi. I am a long-standing customer of The Massage People, and use their services frequently. For me, they are the best in London. I have found the therapists, without exception, to be polite and professional. The style of massage they provide varies, and some are perhaps better than others – that is a matter of personal preference. I would rate all the therapists I have seen as Very Good, Excellent or Outstanding. I was disappointed, therefore, to see a negative and hostile review of Yumi, from a client who identifies himself as “Anonymous”. He (or she – but I feel confident this is a he) describes Yumi as rude and unprofessional. I have frequently engaged Yumi myself for massage, and she is one of my favourites. She may appear timid and shy, and she is still learning and rapidly improving her English language skills, but she is thoroughly professional, well-trained, and her style of massage is vigorous and confident. She has never been rude to me, and in fact I find it hard to imagine her being rude. But if, for sake of argument, I was receiving a massage from her and broke wind catastrophically, declined to apologise, and then laughed as she recoiled from the stench of my flatulence, I might expect a less than perfectly polite response. And if I then went on to ask for “Extra Services” as well, I would be surprised if she did not become angry and indignant. In my view, readers of this Review thread should pay no attention at all to contributions from individuals who choose not to identify themselves. Also, the management team of The Massage People should be looking to support their hard-working therapists in this potentially dodgy profession. Customer service is important, but there are limits. Sometimes, the customer is wrong.
Had a wonderful 90 minutes with the lovely Nicole. Her friendliness and warmth cheered up a cold evening! Fantastic technique and made my body feel 10 years younger and lighter. Highly recommended and already booked to see her again! Thanx Nicole
I book Monika on a regular basis and her massage is 10 stars but the site only does 5 stars. Her techniques are mixed with traditional lithuanian european and Asian massages. She can really take away your back pain and trust me you will never ever regret. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟 - Monika - gave my own star rating as the site only allows 5 stars.
Justyna is a very bad massage therapist and please don't book her. I was left very disappointed as she kept massaging in one spot and not doing her massage all over. She even touched the sensitive parts even when I said it hurts. Clearly she is very new to the profession but this customer servo is unacceptbe.
I booked a massage with Grenda and she was really excellent on all fronts. Great style and personality. I will definitely book her again.
Had a booking with Adriana for 19:30 which was confirmed via e-mail. She didn't show up and provided no notice or cancellation. I would say poor communication but there wasn't any. I used to book regularly, don't know if I will bother anymore...
Strongly recommend Detelina for a massage, on time with great techniques to get the blood flowing. I will certainly be using this company again slot better than certain ones out there.
had 2hr massage wth Elaine frm Brazil arr on time excellent massage proffesional etc L
Had a great massage from Noelly and charming French women. Great massage strong deep tissue. She also gives a great head massage. Very polite and she arrived on time. I would highly recommend Noelly. Will book again.
I booked Bernadette a few times. She is punctual. She is enthusiastic and has strong massage skills. She is good at identifying problem areas.
Today I had the most wonderful massage from Grenda. Grenda is new to the company but extremely experienced and talented. She uses multiple techniques which left me feeling totally relaxed. A thorough professional who I cannot recommend highly enough. I for one will book her again soon. Thank you Grenda!
Yumi not polite, also, booked 90 massage, obvious after an hour she had ran out of her routine and just started repeating. Not professional, not skilled. Very disappointing.
Dear Customer We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We understand this was a late booking and that Yumi may not have been 100%, which is inexcusable on our part. We will be contacting you later today to discuss the matter in private. Regards, The Massage People
I have been getting massages for more than 12 years on regular basis with different mobile massage and salons .Also ,I have been dealing with Massage People for a year but last week ,I had a bad experience with the therapist . You get massage to relax and destress but the experience I had was neither relaxing or pleasant . I booked with someone called Elena .She came smiling and seemed friendly but during the massage ,I asked her nicely and politely to put more pressure (I booked deep tissue ). She gave me angry look during the whole massage then rushed to head massage after 40 minutes (meant to be in the last few minutes as I requested ) and left rest of my body without massage !! After she finished head massage ,I asked her to do rest of my body but again ,she was not happy and mentioned that only few minutes left although she still had 10 minutes to finish my body ! Anyway ,at the end she finished my body .When I asked her why she seemed rushed and left rest of my body ,she was rude to me !! Completely unprofessional and indecent and just ruined my mood ! Will never book her again ..
I have the best massage ever from Ilvie I would recommend her to everyone who wants to try relaxing massage very friendly and good looking ☺️
I am a regular client of Bernadette. I need to say that she is exceptional and by far the best therapist I ever had. She is very professional, punctual and understands exactly what the client needs. Her technique is very good and I would totally recommend her to everyone. Plus, she is very funny and good to be around!
Justyna is not a good massage therapist. She never turned up at the hotel and the week after her massage was very strong I thought my bones would break.
Had a massage with Grenda. So so in terms of the technique, but I was disappointed by poor professionalism - kept looking at phone while doing rather peremptory repetitive strokes. And at one point answered it to swear at a sales call! Then finished the massage 10 minutes early - seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere. Disappointing given MassagePeople are generally excellent. Can certainly recommend Heather, Ai & Lucy.
I normally book a massage once a month from the massage people and am quite happy about the service. I booked a masseuse this time by the name of Livia. She arrived punctually and delivered a top notch massage that left me relaxed and with a very good night sleep. I thoroughly recommend massage People and Livia for being attentive and an excelleny masseuse. Stress free and relaxed. Excellent technique and attentive. Well done!
Had an absolute fantastic massage from Bernadett tonight. She really worked so hard and so professionally. Will definitely book her again!
The Massage People is rated 4.73 based on 633 reviews