The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
I’ve had my first massage with zara. I’m totally impressed, fantastic technic used really healing.Without any doubt I’ll book with her.
Excellent service and booking system. All the masseuses I’ve met have been great: professional, responsive, friendly and skilled. Detelina has become my favourite when she is available.
My name is Adriana, and I work for TMP for many years now. I always show up for my bookings and respect my clients greatly. I love this profession. Some clients ask inappropriate questions in which case I do not reply to such clients as I feel disrespected. TMP is a professional company, so I don't see how clients can ask inappropriate questions. In case of cancellations we are told to cancel on the system. Clients, I presume, get notified within minutes. If that umis not the case I'm sorry for confusion. Adriana
It's the Uber for massages. Very convenient to book something when you want and at your doorstep
Straightforward booking process and speedy confirmation. Therapist Nailah arrived on time, kept me updated on her travel. She's a professional and knows her job. Highly recommended. I would book again without hesitation
Out of few I have tried they are reliable and 95% of the therapists are professional. Definitely will recommend.
I can recommend Krisztina. She has good technique and applies the right amount of pressure.
Strongly recommend Detelina for a massage, on time with great techniques to get the blood flowing. I will certainly be using this company again slot better than certain ones out there.
Awesome service
Excellent service from Nels. I was in so much pain the night before and used this company to book a deep tissue massage. Nels arrived the next day on time, very friendly, informative and after 90 minutes the pain had literally gone! The best 90 minutes of my life..amazing qualit,relaxing and brilliant service. Will definitely be using again next week and requesting Nels again!! Thank you
I have the best massage ever from Ilvie I would recommend her to everyone who wants to try relaxing massage very friendly and good looking ☺️
Just had an amzing massage with Detelina, a wonderful massage therapist with the most amazing touch and very professional. Best massage I ever had and at a good price.
Good Service
Had a massage by Ella. Great massage great technique feel like a new person. Great hands and knew exactly where to massage and makes you feel very comfortable. Got the knots out of my back. Will be booking her again. As I play lots of sports and back plays up need a massage every so often. Will Def be using again. Thank you Ella and the massagepeople
I’ve just had the best massage ever from Detelina she has the most wonderful calming teqnique . I will be using her again I can’t rate her highly enough Thank you Detelina I feel rejuvenated.
I had the best massage ever with Elizabeth. She is the best therapist I ever had and she literally made wonders on my back as I have a chronic condition. She will be my permanent therapist from now on. Thank you Elizabeth and thank you MassagePeople!
Geraimy it was a great therapist everything was amazing she have extremely good hands!i really recommend her!
Nicole is a fantastic masseuse, she makes you feel very comfortable and has great hands.
Ive been using Massage people for a few years now ! and every therapist ive had has been punctual on time and very professional and friendly. I can thoroughly recommend them .
My back had started to suffer quite a bit after months of working from home, but Nicole gave my back and shoulder very good and deep attention. My pain has thankfully disappeared as a result, and the massage overall offered the right mixture of pressure and relaxation. Aside from her excellent technique, Nicole's fun personality also made the experience all the more pleasant.
The Massage People is rated 4.73 based on 633 reviews