The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Had a booking with Adriana for 19:30 which was confirmed via e-mail. She didn't show up and provided no notice or cancellation. I would say poor communication but there wasn't any. I used to book regularly, don't know if I will bother anymore...
A Testimony of a massage Date : Feb Masseuse Ruth Illes City Way Clinic Rochester Kent UK Came in and lied down wasn't really engaged with. In the course of massage there was no chattiness or banter only the sound of Ruth breathing..abit off putting.At least sound like your alive...well she was from the sound of her deep heavy breathing. Nice touchy touchy hand ✋ movements. It was so quiet think she had fallen asleep. Wow I m soooo bored right now. Literally can't feel any benefit except the thought of my hard earned money down the drain 😭 Had to stop myself speaking it out loud in case she learns the truth...had to catch my breath brrrrr Oh how much I expected some actual effort pushing into the muscles feeling like something is happening...after a few mins of the same grind...only the soft soft light pressing for someone of her stature would be expected some ' pressure'. Maybe she' s aving a bad day , maybe she lost the will to put any effort in who knows. Is it dat bad ..yep 🤔 Probably my son (14yrs) could av done better or my dog walkin on my back Pathetic limp wet uninspired feeble attempt of a massage. My goodness she's actually trained and getting paid while there's people who actually need a job!!!??? Afterwards leaving the room she says to drink lots of water flush out .dem toxins not likely not wiv dem feeble girly girly hands. Think I cried to myself on the way out and had to punch some pillows to get rid of mi frustration. Can you tell Ruth to buckle up cos I may have to post this information on the Facebook and other places. Probably the worst massage ever have had better ones in an escort parlour...well that was a long time ago 😀 Such a sorry moment and wasted experience in time. Should I send this to someone to post on their blog......that's got me thinking 🤔
I have been getting massages for more than 12 years on regular basis with different mobile massage and salons .Also ,I have been dealing with Massage People for a year but last week ,I had a bad experience with the therapist . You get massage to relax and destress but the experience I had was neither relaxing or pleasant . I booked with someone called Elena .She came smiling and seemed friendly but during the massage ,I asked her nicely and politely to put more pressure (I booked deep tissue ). She gave me angry look during the whole massage then rushed to head massage after 40 minutes (meant to be in the last few minutes as I requested ) and left rest of my body without massage !! After she finished head massage ,I asked her to do rest of my body but again ,she was not happy and mentioned that only few minutes left although she still had 10 minutes to finish my body ! Anyway ,at the end she finished my body .When I asked her why she seemed rushed and left rest of my body ,she was rude to me !! Completely unprofessional and indecent and just ruined my mood ! Will never book her again ..
Had a massage from Irene,,and I hate giving bad reviews cause you playing with peoples life but I have too,,I booked her for 4pm and at 3pm I sent her my room number in hotel,she said she will be at 4.30 pm??Ok I let it go,4.30 still not here and she said she was coming from Heathrow and had a client,,not very professional, she got here at 4.50pm and I had to stop massage at 5.40,still paid her fully,massage was average, I dont care about technique but I could feel she wasnt bothered,btw I have been a massage therapist since 1995,I dont know why people do a job obviously they dont like,and not humble at all.
Booked a massage but nothing happened. No txt or call from the therapist. Clearly not a good company.
Booked a massage with ANKA but unfortunately she was not professional !
Booked massage with ANKA and it was a very bad experience . Unprofessionall and rude ! She said the massage finished after 40 min ! Which made me very uncomfortable and not relaxed at all Maybe some therapist are good in oMassge people but definitely not ANKA
Justyna is a very bad massage therapist and please don't book her. I was left very disappointed as she kept massaging in one spot and not doing her massage all over. She even touched the sensitive parts even when I said it hurts. Clearly she is very new to the profession but this customer servo is unacceptbe.
Justyna is not a good massage therapist. She never turned up at the hotel and the week after her massage was very strong I thought my bones would break.
I've used the company last year and everything was great. However today, I had a massage schedule with Hajni for my upcoming wedding. Hajni firstly went to the wrong address and then she didn't even bother to look for my actual address, despite me clearly telling her how to get to my flat. When I was on the phone to her trying to direct her, she cut the phone on me twice, claiming that she was getting direction through the map on her phone. She then ended it off my texting me to say she cannot find my place and did not pick up my call. I will never use massage people ever again after this!
Booked an appointment yesterday with Francesca for 6.30 p.m. - NO ONE TURNED UP. no message, no call NOTHING. Phoned several times this morning NO ONE picks the phone up!
Tried laura yesterday was extreamly disapointed.i would not recommend her to anyone
I had a massage from Justyna, who was very polite, but clearly very new as a therapist and was not able to deliver a professional treatment. Disappointing as usual this company delivers a high standard.
Yumi not polite, also, booked 90 massage, obvious after an hour she had ran out of her routine and just started repeating. Not professional, not skilled. Very disappointing.
Dear Customer We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We understand this was a late booking and that Yumi may not have been 100%, which is inexcusable on our part. We will be contacting you later today to discuss the matter in private. Regards, The Massage People
Nobody showed up!!!
nobody turned up, and no call or text saying why.
The Massage People is rated 4.73 based on 633 reviews