The heating oil club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The heating oil club
4.8
Based on 2,606 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read The heating oil club Reviews

About The heating oil club:

The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

Oil arrived on time and was delivered by an extremely polite and cheerful man.
I am delighted with the price and would do it again
As usual it was easy to order I had a confirmation email with the delivery date and it was delivered on time it is the only oil club we order from and during the the time we have been members the customer service and efficiency has been excellent
Competitive price and good service. Thank you
We have used the heating oil club for a few years so easy to order always helpful I would recommend
Oil was delivered on the expected day and was a good price. Thank you!
The heating oil club is so easy to use and very competitive prices, always beats the local suppliers.
The Heating Oil Club have served me well for several years, with really competitive prices and prompt delivery within a few days. Their website is easy and quick to use and will provide a price immediately. I've not found a better supplier!
It was the first time I’ve used the site, and with a bit of guidance it seems very good, the truth will be next time I use it by myself.
Competitive pricing, easy to order and fairly quick delivery.
Great service,I ordered the Oil and it was delivered within a week. Thanks Mark for your help.
Very good service easy to order trust them 100% thank you.
Always lower prices than others, absolutely no problems with anything.
Good service and price cheaper than competitors
I find this is one of the easiest ways of buying heating oil. Get a quote any time. Check every day fuel pricing. And save money in the process. We have used this service for many years.
Always very competitive on price, very good service. Ran out of oil last winter left a note with the order, 2 days later oil turns up.
Usually orders are fulfilled without a problem, however a recent order was mishandled by the supplier (Certas) but swift action by Mark of The heating oil club helped to resolve it. The level of communication was excellent.
Great service. Great prices. No hassle.
I’ve found The Heating Oil Club to be very courteous, helpful and efficient, without exception.
Quick delivery, easy payment procedure, no misleading instructions
The heating oil club is rated 4.8 based on 2,606 reviews