The heating oil club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The heating oil club
Own Driver, Courier
Read The heating oil club Reviews

About The heating oil club:

The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

Brilliant, have used The Heating Oil Club since changing to oil 2yrs ago Always good price, prompt delivery and good notifications on your order.
Great service. Friendly helpful drivers. Good price.
Very good service and cheaper than competitors, oil took 8 days for delivery which was slightly longer than originally told so a quicker delivery would have been appreciated, however will definitely use again next time.
Straightforward to order.
Arrived when promised.
Thank you.
Oil arrived Ok but not contacted the day before to unlock the gate as instructed. All I can say is good job we were home.
Sorry this is late I missed your email!
Very pleased with your excellent service.
The Heating Oil Club is the ideal way to order oil. There is no "shopping around", and the price us aways subtantially lower than ordering direct. The fuel is always delivered on time, withing a few days of ordering. A really excellent service!!
brilliant. Super fast delivery. Highly recommended
Delivery came on time and what a very pleasant and helpful driver
I am very pleased with the service provided.
Would recommend this site for good service. My delivery arrived earlier than stated
I have used the oil club for a number of years and found it
to be of excellent value and service.
Always very helpful great service
Recieved my order on time as usual,thankyou.
arrived on time and a very good price unlike Boilerjuice who really are a con leaving my tank empty even though i was a connected customer thank you heating oil club great job
So far as I could see it offered the lowest price on the market at the time and delivery was reasonably quick
Always amazing service , used the heating oil for a while now all ways found them very helpful ,helped me when I was nearly out off oil great company.
Driver not as helpful as usual, said having trouble getting to tank, not a pleasant experience for daughter in law .
Best price always 😊 and kept up to date on delivery etc , will alway be my first choice
I must I was reluctant to use this site as I had always used boiler juice however I'm glad I made the change.
The heating oil club has always provided an excellent service, thank you.
The heating oil club is rated 4.74 based on 2,246 reviews