The heating oil club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The heating oil club

About The heating oil club: The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

"The Heating oil club provided the best price , the website was easy to use , the oil was delivered earlier than predicted i will definitely use them for my next oil order , if they did quotes for farm diesel i would be using them for that to"
"I am so grateful to Mark for getting oil to me quickly when I had run out. Fantastic service"
"Everything was fine EXCEPT that I was promised that the supplier would contact me before the actual delivery date - this did NOT happen. It is important that I am present when the delivery is made but the only information I was given was the initial "it will be on or before" a certain date. When I queried this I was given the additional assurance mentioned above, but nothing materialised. When using other similar sites there has usually been an option to request notification the day before the actual delivery and that has usually happened. Perhaps The Heating Oil Club should include a similar opt-in question on their website - and then ensure that their suppliers honour any such requests. As it turned out the delivery took place on the scheduled date and I was at home at the time - but it would have been much better service if I had received the promised communication."
"Excellent, quick and professional service."
"Very competitive price per litre,delivered within 14 days, very satisfied, I will use again"
"I always have the oil delivered within 5 days, and the guys who deliver the oil are really nice. I have no hesitation to recommend this club to everyone! I find they are the cheapest. Keep up the good work!"
"Easy and convenient way to order your heating oil, the best/cheapest price will be obtained and delivery made within 7 days of order placement, hassle free orders, what could be better?"
"Quick and easy to get a very competitive price and sensible delivery time. Heating Oil Club always been the cheapest and delivery has usually been quicker than forecast.Highly recommended!"
"Very pleased with the price, beat all others!!! Delivered within the said time frame"
"Excellent service even delivered before the due date."
"I have ordered heating oil through the club several times and have saved money. Service is excellent so I keep coming back."
"Easy to use and generally the prices are competitive versus other suppliers."
"All went smoothly. The only minor niggle was the lack of clarity in the process for obtaining the Aga additive we required. The quote & confirmation did not include the cost nor whether it would be added on delivery or left in a bottle for us to add after delivery. In the event, it was pre-added and the cost was included in the amount actually charged."
"checked around for best price nobody was anywhere close ,so i ordered from heating oil club delivery was on time. great price"
"Superb service. Top of my list for oil providers."
"I ordered early December the estimated delivery was by the 24th but it arrived within about five days, I did not have the full amount of oil as it was so quick! My refund was back in my account within days too. Very happy, thank you"
"Delivered on time. Friendly driver!"
"Very good ,Very easy to order, Very prompt Delivery."
"Best price of any supplier and whilst delivery may be a little slower than some it is usually quicker than quoted and perfectly acceptable. Excellent all round."
"A good price and a good service what more can you ask for"
The heating oil club is rated 4.69 based on 1,377 reviews