The heating oil club Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The heating oil club

About The heating oil club: The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

"Best price but slowest delivery."
"Great service - my delivery was fast tracked when I explained that I had completely run out of oil and was living in an old and badly insulated house with 3 small children through the coldest weather in 20 years. Very grateful for this."
"Delivered cheerfully and on time."
"Lowest price by far, delivered exactly when they said they would."
"i was kept in the loop about when my oil would be delivered"
"Very easy to use. Great service. Saved over £100 on 800 litres over my usual supplier"
"Easy to get a quote and place an order."
"DELIVERY AND COST OF hOME fUEL"
"Very easy to use process, and efficient system, generally."
"Good price and good communication."
"Delivery time was to long."
"They were quicker than expected and helpful with a not straight forward delivery"
"It is very good price compared to my quotes from local suppliers, Good communication from Mark. delivery took a bit longer due to the weather but will use it and will recommend it anyone who need oil. thanks!"
"A great price compared to all other quotes, which justifies the four stars. However a three week delay before delivery was not so good."
"Speedy delivery at a competitive price"
"I received a quote from another another site which was way over priced. I found your site which I had not heard of before. I wish I had your price saved me £nearly £200 on a 1000 lits. I will use you again. The delivery was on time del by one of the drivers that normally dels to me. Excellent service - thk you."
"Competitive price and good service. The website was clear and easy to obtain a quote and subsequently order the heating oil."
"The heating Oil Club offer a service with the best price than any of the other website companies , no negotiating just the best price first time without having to wait for other bulk buyer promises that never seem to materialise !. I purchased during the "beast from the east " cold weather and the price wasn't inflated for a delivery in 5 days. Great value and a first class service for delivery."
"Cheap . Thank you very much"
"The delivery was on time and delivered when we were out and we received a reimbursement back promptly as the ordered amount was too large for that delivery"
The heating oil club is rated 4.67 based on 1,055 reviews