The heating oil club Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The heating oil club

About The heating oil club: The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

Click Here
"Great price, delivery was in a few days and the chap that delivered was the happiest chap I have ever met."
"Used The Heating Oil Club for the first time last week and it certainly won’t be the last. Delivered on the date specified at a very reasonable price. If only I heard about this company when they first started I could have saved a fortune."
"Prices are always very good and delivery very prompt."
"Easy to order with good communication letting you know whats happening"
"Great price, speedy delivery ."
"Your quote was very competitive. I ordered oil on line and was kept informed as to when delivery would be made. Tanker driver efficient."
"From ordering on line to delivery of oil, service was 100% Cannot fault The Heating Oil company"
"Very easy to get a quote, very competitive will continue with this company."
"Very efficient at a good price"
"Used heating oil club for quite a while, always seem cheaper than other people, very pleased with service."
"After looking on the net, the Heating Oil Club were the cheapest. I over-ordered, but was refunded within a few days. The deliveryman gave me, as a new oil user, plenty of good advice about care of the tank, and the whole process was easy and pleasant. I can thoroughly recommend the service provided."
"Excellent service as always. Thankyou"
"Used twice both great price no hidden charges like boiler juice Delivered within 5 days would have cost £40 more from another supplier Top price top service top site"
"Very good competitive price delivered with timescale. No 24 hour notification of delivery given as requested on order notes."
"Quick and cheap however it would have been nice to know it was coming as there was no notification."
"Good competitive price. Delivered on time."
"Best price (I can find) and quicker than expected delivery, normally."
"I am really pleased with how easy it is to order and pay for the oil to be delivered. Also I can't rate the speed of delivery highly enough I ordered it on a Saturday and it was delivered by the Tuesday. Absolutely A+++"
"It is simple to join the Heating Oil clib. The website is easy to use. Price is extremely complete. The oil arrived within the suggested times and the supplier was efficient and pleasant. The only improvement I think would help is to have a more precise time for delivery. I will definitely be using the club again."
"Oil arrived on time with a very efficient driver. I will definitely order from you again.Thank you.Bob hicks."
The heating oil club is rated 4.69 based on 1,422 reviews