The heating oil club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The heating oil club
Own Driver, Courier
Read The heating oil club Reviews

About The heating oil club:

The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

Great service and always the best price!
I have used the club for several years and always found their system very effective and valuable. I check their prices occasionally and they are always competitive. Delivery is always as arranged.
Used for a number of years now always seem to be well priced and reliable.
I am more than satisfied with the Oil Club as they are always good on price and the quality of the oil is second to non. Thank you Mark. Regards, Graham Tandy.
Prompt delivery at best prices. Before ordering I always check what is available from The Heating Oil Club.
Best price every time and far cheaper than Boilerjuice!
Always the cheapest in our area and excellent service. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent, professional and polite service - delivery company took a while to confirm time/date etc but The Heating Oil Club chased them for me. I shall certainly recommend them and shall use them again!
Always excellent service
Very simple process. Prices always competitive. Last delivery came in 3 days despite Eta being 10 days. Much appreciated as I'd run out of oil the day after I'd ordered.
Best price I could get locally. Communication with heating club good however delivery driver not so. We watched him drive past twice then no more. Contacted company and delivery rescheduled for next day. Driver arrived and delivered order no problem. Will definitely use again.
I would like to feel that as things revert gradually to normal an order for oil should be completed within 7-10 days, not over three weeks which makes planning difficult. For about 30 years we bought our oil through Kent wool growers and delivery was 5-10 days max via Southern Counties, who are know part of Certas. Long before the Pandemic certas were elongating the delivery times. I would appreciate it if you could keep an eye on them as I'sure I'm not the only person to notice the drift. Thank you. Peter Bell
Always good service.
Competitive price
Oil took a long time to come would have been trouble if had been low
Very good support for dealing with the oil suppliers.
Good service
Problem with actual supplier quickly resolved on phone to HOC. I plan to use again - next fill.
Quite simply, I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Perfect service.
The oil arrived on the date it was supposed to and the driver was extremely vigilant regarding the Covid procedures,very impressed,
The heating oil club is rated 4.75 based on 2,482 reviews