The heating oil club Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The heating oil club

About The heating oil club: The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

"Excellent service, great price, and super-fast delivery (June 2018), so I'd highly recommend. Even managed to arrange the baby tanker we needed!"
"Cheapest quote for the on-line sites I tried & delivered within 5 days even though I didn’t ask/pay for an urgent delivery. Thanks"
"Good price, prompt delivery and friendly driver"
"Always delivers on time with competitive prices"
"Usual excellent service, quick delivery, although not the cheapest per litre for NR29 this time, which was disappointing. But I do like THOC so ordered from them regardless."
"Every thing happened with no problems. Thank you."
"One site to look at no membership fees and competitive pricing with reasonably quick delivery"
"Oil was delivered quicker than expected"
"Excellent price and delivered I time!"
"Easy to use website. Email communication was quick and accurate. Oil delivery was earlier than expected and was made efficiently, with no fuss."
"My oil was delivered on time and at the cheapest price on the market at the time."
"Because It is easy to place an order, once done you confirm and it is delivered, no problems. Thank you for ease of ordering"
"Best price we could find on our oil order. Would have liked a slightly quicker delivery, however. Overall good service"
"Great price but communication with regards to delivery of the oil was non existent except a 'will be delivered by' advice at point of order. Oil was delivered on the 'by' date and not before."
"Brilliant. The club got a good price on my 800L oil, a lot cheaper than others. Delivered on time so really pleased. I certainly recommend the club as an excellent easy of buying oil."
"It found me the cheapest oil quote in my area"
"Great price"
"always good to get best price available as The heating oil club never fail"
"They were helpful, reliable and cheap"
"My home has been on heating oil since I bought the house 30 years ago, this is the best price I have found for heating oil compared to the standard companies I have used in the past. Yes I had to wait 12 days but to say almost 8p per litre on the best price I could find locally this is not a difficult issue simply means I monitor my oil levels more closely to allow for delivery time."
The heating oil club is rated 4.67 based on 1,100 reviews