The heating oil club Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The heating oil club

About The heating oil club: The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

"Good service and communication by the heating club, which also can be said of the oil supply company and its helpful workforce. I have been purchasing my heating oil through the "Heating Oil Club" over the last ten years which equates to two deliveries per annum, my enquires have always led me to believe that on each occasion, I paid the lowest cost per litre in my area. Enough said?"
"Excellent communication and oil was delivered very quickly."
"Process was straightforward and quick, above all the price is competitive"
"Good to do business with, quick delivery and a good price for fuel."
"Ordered oil delivered within 48hrs no fuss how cool is that"
"Very difficult to log into my account but delivery was fast and a good price"
"The Heating Oil Club website is straightforward to use and instantly gives the cost of the oil for the quantity that you require (minimum 500 litres); you can instantly decide whether you wish to take up the quote or not. I have now used them twice ; in January this year when delivery was 13 days after I ordered and again this July when delivery was 5 days after order. All went smoothly and if I am happy with the quoted price I would use them again. In addition I did have one query which I emailed to them and I got a very quick reply (unlike some companies). I recommend them."
"Very Efficient, no quibble service, even though I had a problem with my payment, an email put it right, fast and helpful advice, and order was back on track. Delivery Driver phoned ahead as requested and gave me an ETA which was great, and was polite and professional. All in all, very impressed. Thank you."
"Always more competitive than the competition which as we know is trying to maintain a cartel. Very efficient in looking after the membership. Thank you."
"I get my orders within a couple of days of my ordering fuel. I find that the Oil Club prices are the best I have come across so far."
"Price good, delivery time good."
"the oil was delivered on time very good service will allways use the heating oil club and would highley recomend them."
"Exellent service and good value."
"Excellent service, great price, and super-fast delivery (June 2018), so I'd highly recommend. Even managed to arrange the baby tanker we needed!"
"Cheapest quote for the on-line sites I tried & delivered within 5 days even though I didn’t ask/pay for an urgent delivery. Thanks"
"Good price, prompt delivery and friendly driver"
"Always delivers on time with competitive prices"
"Usual excellent service, quick delivery, although not the cheapest per litre for NR29 this time, which was disappointing. But I do like THOC so ordered from them regardless."
"Every thing happened with no problems. Thank you."
"One site to look at no membership fees and competitive pricing with reasonably quick delivery"
The heating oil club is rated 4.67 based on 1,113 reviews