The heating oil club Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The heating oil club

About The heating oil club: The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

"MUST ADMIT TO ALLWAYS HAVING TO CHECK WITH BOTH YOURSELFS AND THE oIL-CLUB TO CHECK PRICES AS THERE IS OFTEN A SAVING TO BE MADE"
"Easy to sort out oil delivery and payment, cheaper than going it alone"
"It made me unhappy when I received the paper invoice and saw that I had been charged £5.80 plus vat to use the credit card. Nothing had been said or written that I noticed when placing the order about any such charge. Not good!"
"Easy to use website, offering competitive oil prices and great service. Always use The Heating Oil Club to order my domestic heating oil and have told numerous friends to only use The Heating Oil Club and not to bother with other heating oil websites, you always offer me the lowest oil price and save me money. A big thank you - Geoff Ward"
"First time I have used Boiler Club . They were £45.40 cheaper on 500ltrs than boilerjuice. Very pleased."
"Delivered before expected andelivery at 4ppl cheaper than local supplier"
"We were almost out of oil and the heating club managed to get the delivery made to us within a couple of days at no extra cost. Very impressed and the person I spoke to was very helpful."
"great price and service"
"quick ordering and delivery *"
"It's my first time with you, I was happy with the service that you provided and the price i paid.. Thank You."
"They gave me the cheapest quote."
"Good price ..... delivery earlier than expected. SPLENDID"
"Excellent, prompt delivery,good price,helpful delivery man"
"I saved £50 against the nearest other quote for 1000 litres of fuel, that's got to be good"
"very good pricing and very quick service and delivery"
"easiest way to get a good price and efficient service for heating oil"
"This is the first time I had used them- recommended, as the service is a personal one, price was good and the delivery was earlier than expected. I'll be using them again."
"I have used The Heating Oil Club for the first time and found registering, obtaining a quote, placing an order and making payment very straight forward. The price was also very keen being the best I could find. All in all a very easy process and I can see me using the Club again for a long time. One area to consider for improvement would be a section asking the delivering company to text/call perhaps a day or two before delivery this would aid me as I keep my tank locked."
"Ran out of oil !! Got a delivery to me within a couple of days. Great service and communication. Thank you!"
"I was running low on oil so put an order in for early January, Unfortunately, the cumulative target for a bulk order was not reached so I had to go with another oil club who delivered within a week. I noticed that the oil club target wasn't reached for several more weeks and even then, the price was slightly above what I paid the other supplier. I know it's not the oil club's fault if people aren't putting enough orders in and that prices can fluctuate. Apart from that, I have always had excellent service from the oil club."
The heating oil club is rated 4.68 based on 900 reviews