The heating oil club Reviews

of reviewers recommend The heating oil club
4.8
Based on 2,626 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read The heating oil club Reviews

About The heating oil club:

The heating oil club: bulk-buying fuel to keep heating oil prices down. Get an instant quote online.

\excellent service, & very helpful when I had a query
Easy to order and good communication. Delivery a couple of days early. Simple and easy
Keep checking the website for prices they change constantly so are obviously being reviewed and lowered where possible, was virtually on empty at time of ordering and oil was delivered in two days of the placing order.
Briilant service ,very impressed, my delivery came within 2 days WOW
Cheapest of all the quotes I found. Ordered on the Friday and was delivered before 9am the following Wednesday. Have used them several times and been happy.
Best price and super quick delivery. 5 star
Cannot fault the service ha e used you for the past few years and will continue to so so
Nice and simple to get a quote ,prompt advise and see
Always competitive on price and very professional I'm there correspondence
Generally, the Heating Oil Club is the least expensive 'club'. The delivery is on time with no fuss.
Super easy and cheaper than anywhere else, win win!
Quick to respond , website easy to use and helpful graph of costs
Heard about the heating oil club from a friend, otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. Easy to use and cheaper than my normal supplier.
Good company to purchase my oil through, very reliable and quick to respond. Price was competitive too especially in this uncertain market.
The only negative is that this time we didn’t receive any prior notification of when our delivery would actually arrive so when the delivery man arrived at about 7.30am we weren’t up and dressed! Please can we have a phone call beforehand with an eta in future.
Have used The Heating Oil Club for a few years now. Always very happy with price delivery and the delivery driver.
Ordering online was no issue, as you'd expect. However, the delivery was a day later than I was informed it would be and I specifically requested a phone call before delivery which I never received. The delivery driver was the most miserable person I'd had the misfortune to meet in some time, I'm pleased I never had to ask for any assistance or anything from him as I wouldn't have felt comfortable doing so. So, ordering online would be 5 stars, but given 3 stars because the delivery driver is fronting the business which customers directly deal with, and he certainly didn't want to deal with customers on that day!
Very competitive pricing, and in recent years has been our preferred means of purchasing oil. Ordering was simple using the easy to navigate webpage, and delivery on this occasion by the always reliable Certas was early in the notified time frame.
Excellent service and the most competitive price at the time.
Best price at the time of ordering, fast delivery by very polite, professional driver. Will definitely use again.
The heating oil club is rated 4.8 based on 2,626 reviews