The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
Dr Maurice was fantastic at the Harley St Smile Clinic. I was nervous to have work done to my damaged front teeth. But he put me at ease and did a beautiful job. I am so delighted with the finished result!
DONT GO HERE!! the dentist was so rude and made me feel so self conscious about my teeth that I left in floods of tears. Going to this clinic knocked my confidence so much, avoid at all costs. Also the price on the website is £199 but when I got there they said for it to actually work it’s £350 for a stronger bleaching agent so very misleading.
Hi there, it would seem that you have made this review about a completely different clinic and dentist. Our dentists are Dr Maurice Johannes, Dr Gill Martin, Dr Sahil Patel and Dr Shivam Patel; none of whom have seen you here at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. We have no such offers on our website, and you are not a client of ours. We understand there are clinics with similar names so it is an easy mistake to make, but it would be most appreciated if you could remove this review. Kind regards Jill :) 020 7486 6777
They ask a fortune for getting veneers
Words cannot express my gratitude I feel for my new smile! It gave me confidence and finally I can laugh and smile without holding back. It took me years to find the perfect clinic, but when I found Harley Street Smile Clinic I found quality, professionalism, and perfection at one place. Thank you so much Dr. Maurice! You are a dental artist. My new smile is life changing for me. I never imagined in such a short time you could achieve such miracle. Thank you for your time, patience, incredible technique, and delicate manner. You gave me the smile of my life and I will always be grateful to you! Thank you! I want to express my gratitude to the entire staff, and a massive thanks to Anna and Jill who helped me with literally everything. I have never been treated so kind at any Dr’s office that I have been to. Such a warm, professional and caring staff. Best experience I ever had, and best of all it didn’t hurt a bit. Thank you for making my dream come true! Sincerely, VK
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 13th November 2019 The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 13th November 2019
Hi Virag. What an amazingly lovely review you have written for us. We find such great satisfaction when we are able to transform a patient's life and put the joy back into their smile. Dr Maurice is such a perfectionist so we are happy that you love your new smile. Thank you from all the team at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. Anna :)
Great service and a great result. Very happy and will be back.
Hi Jane. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the treatment at our clinic. Dr Shivam is a fabulous dentist and thanks you for leaving the review. Anna :)
The team at The Harley Street Clinic is nothing short of amazing. They make you feel so comfortable before and during the procedure and the results are phenomenal. Their friendly staff makes it a place I will always go back to when I need dental work. I highly recommend and thank you for all your work.
Hi Rob. Dr Gill and the team would like to thank you for writing a great review about the treatment you had at our clinic. We are so pleased that you were happy with the treatment. Thank you. Anna :)
"Dear Jill! Thank you so much for my wonderful new smile! I feel so much more confident now! Lots of love!
Hi Elena. Thanks you so much for leaving such a wonderful review for Dr Gill. Dr Gill wanted to say a big thanks and we are so happy to see you with your wonderful new smile. Anna :)
Overall my experience was fantastic. Jill was exceptional and her and the other staff were very friendly. The aftercare I received was very good too. I have knocked a point off as I had a very unpleasant experience in the waiting room where a man was allowed to say some very vile things. I understand this is the main reception rather than the dentist's reception, but the situation was handled very poorly.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review about Dr Gill and the rest of the staff at The Harley Street Smile Clinic. We are so pleased that you were so happy with the treatment and aftercare. Sorry to hear about your experience in the main building reception downstairs, and we have passed your comments on.
From the reception staff to the dentist and assistant, everyone at the Harley Street Smile Clinic was friendly, welcoming and professional. I am thrilled with the results of my mini smile makeover and would highly recommend anyone else having the same proceedure at this clinic.
Thank you for leaving us a great review. Dr Gill Martin will be so happy to know you are pleased with the results. Thank you. Anna :)
The Harley Street Smile Clinic were professional and helpful throughout the whole process, answering all my questions and being informative with all the treatment options available. Dr Sahil was knowledgable and covered all options from the start, which is very reassuring before making a big decision! My only regret is not getting veneers sooner!
Hi Amy. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and are happy that you felt well informed and that you are so pleased with your veneers. Keep showing off those teeth! Anna :)
The staff were all very friendly, Dr Johannes in particular was amazing, he really helped me get over my fear of dentists from many bad experiences in the past. I have so much more confidence now that my smile is perfect, can't recommend this enough.
Hi Joseph. We are so happy that we managed to make you feel at ease and that you lost your fear of dentists. Dr Maurice is extremely gentle and reassuring so its nice to see that you felt the same. We are so pleased that you are happy with the results. Thank you for leaving a great review. Anna :)
To: The Harley Street Smile Clinic. I came in 2019 and first saw Jill. She put me at ease and outlined a plan for me. A few weeks later,I then had my first meeting with Dr Maurice Johannes who then fitted my veneers in the quick 3-day plan. It was clear to me Dr Johannes was someone who was extremely experienced and skilled at what he does. He did an excellent job with my veneers. Not only that, he modified my mouthguard for free - it was important for me that I wore it on at night to reduce the impact of grinding. First class service from Dr Johannes and his team. He is a true professional and I am grateful.
Hi Daniel. What a fabulous review and such glowing praise for Maurice Johannes. We are so happy that you were pleased with the service you received at our clinic and that you enjoy smiling wit your new veneers. Its always great to receive feedback as it helps us to keep on improving. Thanks again. Anna :)
My veneers changed my life completely. My confidence and self-esteem went up as I find myself smiling more and people everywhere smiling back at me (still unbelievable!!!). For the first time in my life, I like to see my face on the mirror and how I look in photos, just because those horrible gaps between the teeth are now gone. Dr Patel is incredibly professional, explains the procedure very well, and in the end, the aesthetic result is just brilliant!! Thank you so much!
Hi Carlos. What an amazing review. We are so pleased that we managed to change your life so completely by giving you the smile you always wanted. Dr Patel is very gentle and always makes sure you are comfortable with the treatment he is to carry out. Its so great when we receive comments such as yours and makes our job worthwhile. Many thanks. Anna :)
I had a great experience at the Harley Street Smile Clinic. Dr Gill, Jill, and the rest of the team were lovely and welcoming throughout the whole process, and they always had time to answer any questions in between appointments. I always wanted the result to look very natural, and Dr Gill did a fantastic job in delivering this. I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you so much!
Dr Gill would like to thank you for leaving us such a great review. We are so happy that you felt welcomed and comfortable throughout the treatment and that we were able to answer all your questions. Your veneers look amazing and we are happy that you are able to enjoy smiling. Many thanks. Anna :)
Great treatment, I love my smile!!!
We are so happy that you were pleased with the results of the Gummy Smile Makeover which Sahil carried out. I will pass your comments on to him but appreciate you leaving the review. Anna :)
Cannot recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic highly enough. Gill and the whole team were incredibly helpful and professional. I had a short timeframe in order to get my veneers done and everyone worked really hard to make it happen. My smile is now frequently commented upon, natural looking and beautiful and I feel more confident as a result.
We are so happy that you love the veneers which Dr Gill Martin fitted for you. It is so nice when we see how having a new set of teeth completely transforms a persons smile and brings such confidence. Glad we were able to give you such a beautiful and natural looking smile. Anna :)
I was so happy with the way everything was carried out at the Harley Street Smile Clinic. Dr Sahil Patel was so professional & helpful. He helped guide me through the treatment of my mini smile makeover and explained everything in full detail. I am so happy with the outcome of my teeth & would highly recommend the clinic.
I've recently had veneers fitted and I am thrilled with the outcome. Maurice was very informative and caring, unlike any dentist I've visited before. The process was seamless and completed in less than a month from start to finish. The procedure has given me so much confidence and my only regret is not doing it sooner. Thanks everyone!
Harley Street Smile Clinic is without doubt the best dentist I have ever been to - every member of staff if professional and welcoming from start to finish. My work was undertaken by Dr Gill Martin - she put me at ease from the get go and has done a fantastic job on my new veneers - she is just the best!
I've recently had a whole smile makeover 10 venners by the Harley street smile clinic. Dr maurice is highly professional and made me feel at ease throughout the whole procedure. I am petrified of dentist and have been all my life but from the very first appointment the receptionist, staff and dr maurice made me feel at home. He explained as he went along which for me was very comforting the whole procedure was so professional and was painless. I would highly recommend the Harley street smile clinic I cant thank dr maurice enough for giving me the smile I have always wanted
Maurice and the whole team would like to say a big thanks for leaving such a glowing review. We are glad that your whole experience was so calming and comforting and that you achieved such a wonderful result. Anna :)
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 374 reviews