The Harley Street Smile Clinic Reviews

The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 5th September 2020
Joy
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Lucy Kiernan Seymour
I’m so glad I found the smile clinic, Dr Gill Explained the procedure to me and put me at ease straight away. The procedure was very straightforward and painless and I wish I had visited before! A small change like this as already made me feel much more confident and I’m really pleased with the results, I would definitely recommend to others. Thank you Dr Gill!
Harley Street Smile Clinic greatly appreciates the wonderful review of your Mini Smile Makeover -many thanks !
Dr Gill at the Harley Street Smile clinic completely transformed my gummy smile. As a nervous patient she was incredible warm and welcoming. I had a great experience over my 2 appointments, and would highly recommend Dr Gill. I couldn’t fault the service I received. She is amazing at what she does, and has given me the smile I have always wanted. Thank you Dr Gill :-) Big Smiles !
Thank you Faye for leaving Dr Gill such a great review following your Gummy Mini Smile Makeover (GMSM ) ......we are thrilled that you have had both a positive experience and outcome :)
I recently had a mini smile makeover at The Harvey Street Smile Clinic and Its honestly the best thing I ever did. The communication was brilliant right from the start and every single person to do with this clinic is so professional. Dr Gill did my teeth and I was very nervous and anxious when I walked into the room that I did get a little upset and she was honesty amazing she took her time with me and made me feel so comfortable threw out the whole process. It's the best thing iv ever done I'm so happy with the results and I would reccomend this clinic to anyone. Dr Gill was amazing and I'm so glad I put my trust in her she asked me what my problem area's where and made every effort until I was completly happy with them. She's honestly changed my life for the better and I now love my teeth. Thankyou so much Dr Gill x
Thanks for leaving Dr Gill such a glowing review .........we are delighted that you had such an amazing experience and that you now love your smile !
From having teeth I didn't like, to teeth that make me smile on the inside as well in just a matter of months thanks to Dr Gill and the team. I couldn't recommend Gill more to any prospective clients, as she gave a personal touch throughout and worked on the smile that best worked for me.
Thank you so much David for leaving such a wonderful review for Dr Gill Martin and the team. It is always such a great pleasure to see how much a beautiful smile can give a new lease of life. Carry on smiling :)
This clinic is nothing short of clinical, professional and friendly. My dentist was very clear in what the clinic can do for me. My treatment went smoothly and the dentist was very calm and explained exactly what he was doing throughout the process. I highly recommend anyone who is thinking of any treatment to get in touch and have a consultation. The friendly reception staff are also very friendly and very welcoming.
Hi Atiq, Dr Maurice and the team at our clinic would like to say thank you for leaving such a great review. We do like to explain the treatment thoroughly before commencing and so are pleased you found this helpful, and that you are so satisfied with the treatment you received. Many thanks, Anna :)
My experience at Harley Street Smile Clinic was nothing but positive. Throughout the whole process, from the first few exchanged emails to my final appointment I felt well informed and well looked after by the clinic. I was mostly greeted by Anna who was always very friendly and welcoming. The treatment itself was performed by Dr Shivam Patel who was not only a great dentist but a really lovely person. He was very professional and would always talk me through everything he was going to do, I felt very comfortable and confident in his ability. The dental nurse that worked along side him in most of my appointments was also so lovely and both of them would often check I was okay throughout my different procedures. I could not recommend more highly!
Hi Chloe, what can I say, its so lovely to receive such an amazing review. Dr Shivam is indeed very professional and thorough with all the treatments and so we are very happy you felt confident and comfortable with him. It is also nice that you mentioned the whole team was so helpful and welcoming as we always like to receive any feedback from patients. Thanks again, keep smiling :)
Went here after a bad fall and my front teeth had gone black the service I got was fantastic I now have a great set of teeth and I would highly recommend the smile clinic
Hi Sandra, such a pleasure to treat you. Dr Maurice and the team would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always aim to give 100% so are pleased that the service you received was so good. Thanks again, Anna :)
Really Great Experience with Dr Gill, she was approachable, showed empathy and handled the end to end experience with the upmost professionalism. I am so thrilled with my new veneers and a year after am so pleased i worked with Dr Gill on getting the most incredible result ! thank you, i will continue to recommend to everyone who comments on my fabulous teeth.
Hi, thank you so much for leaving a glowing review for Dr Gill Martin. She always aims for the top in giving patients the best results she is able to, so its nice to receive such a positive feedback. :)
I’m so grateful that I have found Dr Gill Martin. Her level of perfectionism is something to be inspired by and is exactly what you want when trusting someone with your smile. It’s so hard to find a professional in any beauty/ cosmetic industry who actually listens to what you say and then has the skills to implement it. I didn’t have to make any amendments to Dr Gill’s outstanding work which is unusual for me; I’m very Pernickety. I’ve had so many lovely compliments from friends and family who are amazed by how natural my smile looks, which was my main concern that I shared during my consultation. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Whilst in the chair I was made to feel comfortable and at ease and the whole procedure was completely painless. I had been playing with the idea To have my teeth changed for years; even when I made my consultion I wasn’t 100% sold on doing it as I didn’t know if what I wanted could be achieved. However having met Dr Gill And discussing my options I knew I was in safe hands; she’s not only striving for the desired Aesthetic outcome her clients want but also the practical/functionality of their smile. Which is what makes her such an amazing dentist. Thanks so much for my new smile I’m so grateful I found HarleyStSmile their amazing team and Dr Gill.
Hi Laurie, Dr Gill and the team would like to say a big thank you for writing this review. Dr Gill is a true professional and always likes her patients to feel relaxed, informed and comfortable and of course, totally happy with the results. We are happy that you have received such a positive feedback from family and friends about your smile....good excuse to keep on smiling! Anna :)
I can not speak highly enough of Gill Martin’s professional approach to “improving my awful smile line and previously experience of bad dentistry. She and her team provided me with and excellent service and my God the results are amazing! Roll on my wedding day in July with my new happier smile.
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 18th February 2020
Hi Vivien, it is so nice when we get to see the total smile transformation, and how happy people are with their results. Thank you for writing a lovely review for Dr Gill and our clinic. Good luck for your wedding in June. Send us some pictures! Anna :)
I had my upper and lower veneers done a year ago by Maurice. I was so scared as I am petrified of dentist. The only way I could get them done was to have IV sedation. It was amazing A little needle in back of hand and did not feel or remember a thing A year on and I can honestly say it’s the best thing I have ever done. Cannot thank Maurice enough and his lovely staff. My teeth look and feel amazing For anyone who is holding back because they are scared just go for it. It is so stress free you won’t believe Thank you again I feel so fresh and smile for photos now Christine Andrews
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Hi Christine, Dr Maurice would like to thank you for your great review. Your teeth look amazing and your smile is stunning. Dr Maurice has a very calming manner and with his years of experience in the cosmetic dentistry industry, he has perfected the treatments to an exceptional standard. So happy that the results exceeded the results you were expecting. Thank you again from all at The Harley Street Smile Clinic:)
Everything about my treatment at The Harley Street Smile Clinic, from the booking process to the actual procedure itself, was impeccable. I had the Mini Smile Makeover and am absolutely thrilled with the results. I can't stop staring at myself in the mirror. The actual tooth contouring was quick and pain-free and the overall result is probably subtle to most people, but for me I am astonished with the results. My teeth look so straight, clean, white and neat. I cannot believe the results from a procedure that took less than an hour. 10/10 would recommend - I've never been more fond of my smile. Dr Sahil was also so lovely, knowledgeable, kind and professional. I felt extremely comfortable and in safe hands and he is clearly excellent at what he does.
I recently visited the Harley Street Clinic for tooth contouring, and I was so pleased with Dr Sahil Patel’s dentistry. He was clear, with a calming way about him. One of the nicest people you will ever meet. I felt reassured every step of the way and needless to say he did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend his services and go back in a heartbeat.
I would like to say a massive thank you to Dr Sahil Patel for the brilliant dentistry I received. I had 8 veneers fitted and am extremely happy with my new smile. Dr Patel is very professional and reassured me throughout the whole procedure. He answered any questions I had and continuously put my mind at rest. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Hi Victoria, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. Dr Sahil has a very calming manner and is extremely professional in his approach so it is always good to receive such nice feedback. Many thanks once again. Anna :)
After having ten upper and ten lower veneers I could not be happier with the result. My teeth look super natural and I can smile with a new found confidence! A huge thank you to Maurice, Jill and the team for their superior customer service, warm and welcoming nature and fantastic results! Maurice is the best cosmetic dentist in London, without a doubt Super nice guy, incredibly patient and professional and an expert in his field. Thank you again team. Andrea
The Harley Street Smile Clinic 5 star review on 14th January 2020
HI Andrea, a big thanks from Maurice, Jill and the team for leaving us such a glowing review. Your teeth look absolutely amazing and we are so pleased that you were as happy as us with your outcome. With a smile like yours, I can imagine that you are constantly smiling :) Many thanks. Anna
Amazing service! I’m currently halfway through my journey, but so far, it’s been so great. The team are very professional throughout the whole process whether it’s in person or via emails/phone calls. The gum contouring was absolutely painless and pleasant. That’s coming from a pain threshold whimp too! Highly recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic!
Thank you Marcus for taking the time to leave the clinic a great review. Dr Gill Martin will be very pleased that you had such a positive experience with her and left such a glowing review :)
Excellent service provided, Dr. Sahil Patel was amazing and very kind and easy to understand. Very satisfied and would definitely recommend.
thank you for writing a review about the service you received at our clinic recommending Dr Sahil Patel. Keep smiling :) Anna
I had a very good and positive experience throughout my treatment. All staff are friendly, helpful ,and one's questions(and anxieties!)are well addressed. I would definitely recommend The Harley Street Smile Clinic if you are considering treatment.
Thank you Maggie for leaving such a lovely review following your treatment with Dr Gill Martin. We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience. Many thanks !
Lovely staff and I am so happy with my teeth! My confidence is so much better and I get loads of compliments from friends and family, even strangers
Excellent customer service and excellent cosmetic dentistry work! What more can you want. Highly recommend to anyone who would like to improve the appearance of their teeth as the team can work wonders
The Harley Street Smile Clinic is rated 4.89 based on 374 reviews