The Forex Traders Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Forex Traders Group Ltd
Live Chat
"This is my favourite review to write because this company, specifically Abrar, changed my life. I came to the company because I needed to make extra money as I was struggling financially, he suggested I do the course as it was the best long term solution, I used the signals for a few months saved up and did the course. I did the course about 18 months ago and have never looked back. More than the course, the aftercare support was what makes this company different from any other. Abrar was always keeping track of my progress and making sure I was doing well and my analysis was correct. The weekly webinars and having access to the online course portal was also extremely beneficial. He went above and beyond during and after the course and it shows how much he actually cares about his clients and his passion and knowledge in his work really shines through. If it was possible to give more than 5 starts I would and I am forever indebted to Abrar and his team for helping me change my life. Literally the best in the business."
"I initially joined just for the signals but as the success rate was so high I wanted to learn for myself. I enrolled on the course and it was the best thing I did. Abrar taught the course and his experience in Forex was very clear to see. He was able to answer all the questions and by the end of the first day we were already analysing charts. He broke everything down and it was easy to understand and implement. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to become independent. Very reliable and the mentorship provided afterwards is second to none. It isn't just a two day course, you pay for the after care support and mentorship which is invaluable. Thank you once again Abrar."
"I did the 2 day forex course back in February. I went in with no knowledge of trading at all.. We we’re taught everything starting from basics, simple strategies then moving onto the more complex ones. Our tutor made sure we understood everything, explaining things very clearly. We’ve received constant support after the course which i think is really important and Abrar happily answers any questions I have guiding me in the right direction. I am now able to make my own analysis and place trades independently. Couldn’t have done it without the amazing support from our tutor. I would highly recommend this course. You will not regret it."
"The training course delivered by The Forex Traders Group is exceptional. Prior to the course I had been trying to learn myself for 3 months, Under the mentorship and supervision of FTG i’ve learnt and achieved 10-fold. Results speak for themselves and you will find everything you need from their hundreds of reviews and social media presence. The simple and effective strategies taught in this course will change your whole perspective on trading and ANYONE can do it."
"This course was well worth it. It’s packed full of useful, easy to use information and can by taken by a beginner who has never placed a trade in their lives. It was extremely helpful and informative, teaching us some of the most basic and powerful analysis techniques, and then some more complex ones as well. I went into the course a bit of a novice, completely dependant on signals, but came out with the skill, knowledge and confidence to go out and place trades all on my own. It’s so reassuring having a mentor who’s ready and willing to help 24/7. All in all a brilliant course and would recommend to anyone. Thank you FTG."
"Attended a 2 day course and loved it! Continuous support after the course. Simplified in easy steps, great start for beginners! Can confidently analyse markets and place my own trades"
"The trainer was brilliant, I was quite new to trading and the trainer really broke everything down for me and went at a pace which was suitable for my learning. The best thing by far has been the support after the training and having weekly webinars and mentoring. I would highly recommended this course for anyone who wants to invest in their future."
"The course was a great way for me to start my own independent journey into trading without the need for signals. I feel it has given me the understanding and strategies I need to help me to become a successful trader, thank you so much and appreciate the ongoing support."
"I took the 2 day Forex Course at the beginning of Feb 2019, I had no knowledge or prior experience of Trading or the Forex Markets. The course covered everything from the basics to actually placing trades and analysis of the markets. It was brilliantly taught and so simple to understand, even for someone like me. The same week I was analysing the charts independently and placing trades. The aftercare support is also amazing, the weekly webinars are extremely helpful and Abrar is always happy to go through anything I am unsure about. It is well worth the money as you really do learn a skill for life and I honestly can't recommend the company enough!"
The Forex Traders Group Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews