FTG Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend FTG Capital
Live Chat
I recently attended the classroom course and just wish I could rate it more than 5 stars!

It is amazing how they deliver a wealth of knowledge required to embark upon our trading journey in the space of 2 days.

We went through clear, easy and concise methods of breaking down the charts in a small classroom environment with a team of approachable mentors to ensure all our questions were answered.

If you are in the pursuit of financial freedom, regardless of your exposure to the Forex market, I would definitely recommend this course.

Once again, I would like to thank the FTG Capital team, and I look forward to developing my analysis and skillset further with the ongoing mentorship.
Well well well where do I start from. So I wanted to learn Forex, what it is and how to become an independent trader and after months and months of researching, digging, browsing I found FTG CAPITAL and I joined their 8 weeks trial after couple of months of stalking 😅 them. Then I thought its time to do the Forex course and learn how to do analysis, charts and execute them. Let me tell you, ABRAR THE MENTORZILLA knows his stuff and his way of is just perfect!!!

He made it so easy to understand for a new beginner like myself, its unbelievable. Best 2 days course ever and worth every penny.

Thanks again Big Abrar & Team.
Great Course, worth every penny, ongoing support, down to earth caring team, no small talk this is a team that delivers, highly recommend
Completed the 2 day course, you can go into this course not knowing anything about trading and by the time your finished you will have all the skills and mental preparation to start trading. Trading is a learning curve that you take at your own pace but FTG Capital gives you everything you need to analyse charts. Highly recommend the course and the training methods they use are second to none.
I am totally new to Forex so for me FTG Capital is simply AMAZING!! The 2-day course was very well structured, detailed in content, and yet simplified for learners at all levels. Abrar’s teaching skills, knowledge, and passion for Forex was very inspirational. He made sure everyone was on par with understanding the content, and would happily repeat himself if needed until we were all happy. We received all the help and support needed during the course, with the added bonus of having the aftercare mentorship included – which by the way is second to none. I have not only learnt a new skill-set, but feel part of the FTG Capital Family. Thank you to the rest of the team, particularly Mariya for her dedication, care and continuous support.
Fantastic! Very informative , well structured, excellent course for all levels of experience. If you want to do forex I can highly recommend this course. After support is amazing.
Great course! Very pleased with the 2 day course. Abrar was fantastic and very engaging. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all our questions. Highly recommended to those who want to get into forex. With the ongoing support and mentoring that continues after the course I feel very confident and looking forward to starting my trading journey. Thank you FTG Capital!
FTG Capital is 🔥🔥🔥 One word For them AMAZING!!! all the help and support needed is given in the course and after the course, you won't be left in the dark guessing. Amazing team everything is transparent simplified for you.
DONT DELAY GO AND DO THE COURSE TODAY 😄👍
Just done the course with FTG, the king of forex!
Great weekend course very informative. Definitely would recommend to others
Simply Amazing!!! done the course over the last weekend and it was worth every penny. Thanks to FTG i have learnt a new skillset and cannot wait to use my own analysis to execute trades!!! Thank you Abrar and Maariya, very helpful over the 2 days and made it look soo easy.
Just fully finished the online course and I am ready to give a review. So glad I waited as the course just got better and better. Took me couple weeks to complete alongside my part time job. Educational portal is written in simple english and easy for anyone to understand especially beginners like me. The video library is an absolute gem as nothing works better than seeing the strategies on a live market example. The mentorship group where trades are sent is on point! High success rate with the trades and chat group super active, can see they are all trading successfully! Absolutely phenomenal would definitely recommend If you are serious about trading.
Outstanding content!!! Purchased the course after having a discussion with one of the team as I was a bit worried, very knowledgable team member. Purchased the course with mentorship, completed up to support and resistance so far and understood everything due to the easy language used and the examples. The corresponding videos also helpful as I am a visual person. Eager to get this finished and place my first trade. Thanks to all at FTG for this brilliant course!!!!!
Decided to learn a new skill during this current situation, looked around for forex courses before coming across FTG, money and time both well spent. Simple, straightforward but informative. Packed full of real life content and videos, broken down in simple terms so literally anyone can understand it. Credit to whoever was in charge of putting It together, did an amazing job!! Looking forward to making back my investment. AMAZING COURSE!!!
Just competed the whole online course - purchased it couple weeks ago and all the only word I have is WOW. It is very systemically written so everything flows and makes sense practically and not just in theory, no waffle and to the point. Really love the real life market examples and application, helpful and brilliant. Well worth the investment. Easy to implement strategies even with no experience.
I purchased the online course about one week ago, so far Ive been through first 5 chapters, love the portal, very nicely designed and accessible. Content itself is perfectly written for beginners, the videos are amazing at the end of the chapters for reviewing. Each chapter is clear and concise, can tell its been written by experts. can’t wait to finish this off and start trading, amazing course, 10/10, honestly the best course out there if you are serious about trading.
Walked in on day one not having looked at a chart in my life and walked out knowing exactly how to analyse and execute trades. Crazy that I will make more money from something I learnt in two days than what I learnt in 3 years at uni!! Abrar paid attention to all the students questions and made us all feel comfortable
Course is on point! Well taught, informative, engaging. Looking forward to catching some pips!!! One of Abrar’s students called him the Forex King, he wasn’t wrong, the guy really knows what he’s talking about.
Was so glad it was a small class of about 8 students, as it meant the teacher was able to focus on each student. We all got a personal plan so have realistic targets. I am confident and feel that the knowledge gained is priceless.
I previously paid and attended a course with someone else and even after paying more money than I did for this course, I was losing money rather than making it. Did this course, learnt valuable lessons and the strategies taught are great but level of mentorship offered is amazing, looking forward to taking full advantage of it! BEST COURSE EVER…
FTG Capital is rated 5.00 based on 76 reviews