FTG Capital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FTG Capital
Live Chat
"As if the course wasn't good enough, the aftercare support provided by this company is truly unparalleled. I have been with a company previously who provide no support after the course. Abrar goes above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and gave feedback on the analysis. Being in a group with other course members is also beneficial. Thank you to Abrar and the whole team!!"
"I would give more than 5 starts if it was possible. Everything in the course was very well thought out, from the content, the examples, the tasks given in class and the personal goal setting at the end. I honestly can't find a single flaw."
"Well worth every penny. Been a couple of months since I completed the course and after trading on a demo account for a couple of week moved to a live account. With two trades, of my own analysis, I made enough money to cover the cost of the course! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to be taught by a company who know what they are doing."
"What an amazing two days!! Such a well thought out and taught course. Having gone into the course knowing only what the word forex meant, I have come out being able to place trades and analyse the markets by myself. Two days well spent!!!"
"Went to this course not long ago, taught by an expert who actually knows what he is doing. Very practical with plenty of live examples and practice. Walked out after two days with a strategy and plan of how to move forward and set targets. Couldn't have asked for more."
"I had some previous experience of Forex but needed help with execution of trades and account management. The course helped me realise I wasn't as strong in other areas as I thought and helped me to realise the minor mistakes I was making which were costing me a lot of money. Can't say thank you enough"
"Completed the course last weekend after coming across their Instagram page, well taught for total beginners and covered everything I needed to know to start trading by myself. Had a weekly webinar breakdown since then and it is very helpful to know what to expect in the week ahead."
"Been around 8 months since I did the two day course, Simple,effective and all tied together amazingly by weekly webinars and aftercare support. Course was taught by Abrar who I found to be knowledgable and experienced! Money well spent and now making money day in day out"
"Just wanted to give some quick feedback after using your signals for a few months. You aren't like other companies and don't hide losses but you always make up for them with the rest of the trades. Not had a week finish on a negative so not complaining, just wish I had found your services first."
"I signed up for the free signals package and started with a deposit of £600, after the first week I had doubled my deposit. I have no complaints and not a bad word to say! Keep doing what you doing! possibly the easiest way to make money as its just copying what they tell you to do!"
"Attended the Forex training course with around 8 other people in the class. Everyone was taught very well and Abrar made sure we all understood everything. He took care of the little things and made sure we had clear goals after the course. The course itself covers everything you would need to trade independently without over complicating it. I am now successfully placing trades independently!"
"Excellent company who actually care about their clients and know what they are doing. Been following their signals for a while and at the beginning on the year joined the 0-200k challenge and am above target. Although some trades are lost, overall success rate is amazing and not ended a month on a loss yet! Looking to enroll onto the course at the end of the year."
"After receiving the signals I decided to do the course. Very simple and easy to understand even though I had no previous experience of Forex, apart from the signals. Aftercare support has been amazing and Abrar is always willing to go above and beyond. Weekly webinars are also helpful to understand what is happening in the markets."
"I recently attended the 2 day course, very well taught. Covers all aspects from the basics right up to analysis and placing trades. After the course was added into a group with the other course clients where we share our analysis and receive feedback. Definitely worth the money!"
"Amazing! I was following this company for about a year before I booked the course in Jan this year. I didn't have any previous experience or knowledge but came out after the two days knowing everything from the most basic things to how to actually analyse charts and when to place trades. There are also weekly webinars where we can go through anything we are unsure off. Best decision I made and extremely glad I chose this company!"
"When I saw this course advertised as a 'beginner to independent trader course', I was a bit weary however after trying out the signals for 6 months I had no doubt that these guys know exactly what they're doing. The signals are so good I still trade them alongside the strategies taught in the course. The strategies are simple to use and made even easier by having such an amazing mentor. Abrar literally walked me through everything until I was 100% confident in my own analysis! I am improving day by day thanks to ongoing mentoring and support! 110% recommend!"
"Cannot praise this company enough! Did the 2 day course in January this year and I was taught everything I needed to start placing my own trades. Abrar is always available to check my analysis and give feedback and the weekly webinars are also invaluable. Made back the money I paid for the course within 2 weeks! I would highly recommend!"
"Amazing from start to finish... started last year with just the signals and as I was doing so well I wanted to do the course so I can trade independently. Not regretted it since! Very well taught course and covered everything that I needed to know. I had zero experience before the course and was trading my own analysis the same week. Well worth the investment! Thank you Abrar and his team!"
"So i approached The Forex Traders, few months ago as i already have been trading for a few years however my success rate wasn't so great. I already had knowledge of trading but needed that close mentoring and tweaking, and Abrar has done exactly that. He has been brilliant when it comes to mentoring and helped me identify my mistakes. Since doing the course, my success rate has increased and i feel alot more confident in the markets now. He always said trust your analysis and patience is key and trust me the guy knows what he is talking about. Thanks a million pal."
"Thank you FTG for making forex trading so simple, after the course i am happy to say that i have better knowledge of the markets and literally can read charts clearly and execute trades. Honestly they have simplified the course so that even beginners can do it. Well done bro - best in the business."
FTG Capital is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews