FTG Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend FTG Capital
Live Chat
Read FTG Capital Reviews
Best in the game, easy to understand methods of analysis yet very effective. Already placing trades and making money. Great group chat so we can all help each other and constantly sharing analysis which is also helping to improve knowledge and analysis.
Well taught, full of content and covered all the necessities. I had some knowledge but had trouble with executing trades but this gave me the extra help I needed and helped me to figure out where I was going wrong. 10/10
One of the best I have come across, used a different company before and lost all my money. Signals were good so joined the course after that and it was so easy to understand. Was worried that it would be a waste of time as I knew nothing about Forex but the was it was explained made it so easy to understand and actually put into practice. Thank you Abrar and team
Followed FTGCapital on instagram for quite a while before I decided to join, every analysis posted on insta was always on point! took the plunge and did the course in January, great start to 2020 and my analysis keeps getting better and better. No gimmicks or fancy pictures, just knowledge and content. No complaints from me.
Content, knowledge, method of teaching, small class and ongoing mentoring. FTG really took care of the little things. Well worth the money and they really care about their clients instead of just making money. With the analysis sent in the members only group, which I now understand, I have already made back half the money I paid for the course! Highly highly recommended.
What an amazing investment! For anyone who has a negative perception about Forex, this is the company to go to, did the course last weekend, covered everything I needed to know within the 2 days and I am already placing trades. Level of knowledge was exceptional and Abrar was able to answer all the questions. Looking forward to the mentorship! Thank you FTG!!
Materials, content, method of teaching, one to one support and after care support, 10/10 for every single thing. Well worth the money spent and also nearly made back the money I paid out for the course and not even been a month since I completed. Also loved the FTG Capital merchandise!!
Thank you for having a course which is aimed at the many and not the few! Heard so many stories of people paying for courses but not actually being able to trade at the end! can truly say this course is not like that, Abrar taught the course very well and I am sure every single person in the room left feeling confident enough to analyse the market and place their own trades, thank you once again.
I am not usually the kind of person who leaves a review but I don't think I have come across a company more deserving. Was originally just doing signals with FTG and then signed up for the course after seeing other people's reviews, and they were right! Course is in-depth, detailed but broken down enough for anyone to understand even with no experience. Small class meant that all my questions were answered and enough 1-2-1 attention given.
Completed the course recently and can honestly say that this was money well spent. Abrar is nothing short of amazing and within 2 weeks I am well on my way to almost making back the money that I invested on the course. Can't wait for 2020 to start building my account. Also, aftercare support is very helpful and really made all the difference! Thank you once again Abrar.
Nothing short of amazing! Didn't think two days would be enough to learn everything I would need but I was wrong! Well taught and covered everything a beginner needs to start trading independently. Personal goal setting at the end of the course really helped as well! Real life examples and actual skills you need to place trades instead of just feeding you random information! 10/10
Really well thought out and planned training session over two days. The real life experiences and examples encountered by the trainer bring the course to life. On going support has been invaluable and I have recovered my investment in less than a week. Glad to have chosen FTG for the training
Never made trading and analyzing the charts so simple. Used to complicate it all the time. Have blown 3 accounts. But since coming to the 2-day training course has really helped me to understand trading and how to simplify it making me more profitable and finally starting to enjoy trading. What more then consistent help and always a phone call away if I'm ever stuck or require extra help on breakdowns or analysis. I haven't had this experience or service from any other traders out there.
Amazing course, covered a lot of content befie
The training course has been highly beneficial in regards to providing an overview of Forex Trading. An in-depth analysis of placing a trade had been discussed in addition to market indicators. A must attend training session for all those who are seriously considering trading.
2 day course was definitely worth it! Abrar was excellent - very clear, approachable and reassuring. I would recommend this course to everyone. Clear plan and support in place for the future so looking forward to the year ahead. Thanks Abrar
Really enjoyed the two day course. Small class size so plenty of opportunity to feel comfortable and ask any questions etc Abrar was excellent - very clear, approachable and reassuring. Clear plan and support in place for the future so looking forward to the year ahead.
2 day course was definitely worth it! Everything was explained properly, Abrar made it simple and easy to for everyone to understand. The course covers everything you need to be a successful independence trader. Abrar is very experienced and has a lot of knowledge in the markets. I would recommend this course to everyone! Thanks Abrar
2 days course is amazing, your will learn all basic things and aftercare support also. Was doing 2 jobs 14-16 hours a day. Did my course in April and took 2-3 months to settle my self on demo account and now doing 3-4 good trades a week, watching Netflix and enjoying freedom. Thank you Abrar for all your support.
As if the course wasn't good enough, the aftercare support provided by this company is truly unparalleled. I have been with a company previously who provide no support after the course. Abrar goes above and beyond to make sure I understood everything and gave feedback on the analysis. Being in a group with other course members is also beneficial. Thank you to Abrar and the whole team!!
FTG Capital is rated 5.00 based on 50 reviews