FTG Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend FTG Capital
Live Chat
Having reviewed FTG's material on social media and hearing positive feedback from others, I was already feeling optimistic about attending the two day course. As expected, I received the best possible outcome! The whole set up was extremely professional from start to finish and also provided a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. The way in which Abrar delivered the content was outstanding as he reached all audiences from beginner and to those, like myself, who already had some prior knowledge of the Forex markets. I was particularly impressed with the fact that he focused purely on what was needed, without the extra nonsense that would not serve its purpose in trading. The strategies shown were very visual and taught in an uncomplicated manner. Abrar's knowledge, passion and humble nature shone through; it was obvious that the success of his students is his priority. This is also represented with the 1-1 mentorship provided by himself and Mariya which portrays their dedication in helping us succeed. I am extremely excited in embarking my journey into trading knowing I am lead by mentors who are knowledgeable, committed and passionate in ensuring your success.
Talk about writing a short review for this course. I could write a whole essay. To all those who are reading this and might be considering to take this course I was exactly in your shoes. From the minute you walk in to the time you leave Abrar and Mariya were just ... Amazing. The whole course is broke down so simple. I did not understand charts or patterns anything of the sort. But come day two I had understood the basics of it all and it was down to the teaching of Abrar, did not complicate anything. Always answered any questions we had. Online portal you receive after the course has everything for you to go through the course again in your own time and the on going mentorship which im sure no other course will give. These guys are always on hand a call or text away to help you through. I could go on and break the whole course down into so many positive words but I shall leave it at that. To anyone interested ... look no further FTG Capital all the way!
Well structured and explained. Ibz and Mariya were helpful and always making sure me and the rest of the group understood everything before moving on. Definitely would recommend, looking forward to the journey with FTG.
The first trading company where they don’t bulk up their courses with unnecessary information. They’ve put everything in there that u need to be able to trade but no unnecessary extra waffle. Grasped not only a full understanding of the strategies but also understand how to use them on a live chart and enter trades. Abrar and Mariya have been extremely helpful and always willing to help with any questions that I have. Also appreciate the weekly breakdown videos as gives a clear focus for the week. Thanks for all your help
I found this course amazing as I was fairly new to trading but after attending this two day course I have so much better understanding of the charts and patterns. I found it very motivational and Abrar and Maariyah are always on hand and understanding if I ever need any help. Really appreciate the one to one service that they offer which is very hard to find out there.
I’m writing this review one month after completing the online course. Phenomenal is an understatement of the course and the mentorship. Had a webinar every week with Abrar and we went through my analysis that I practiced after watching vids and reading chapters.Now completed the first month of my trading plan and absolutely smashed my target. Can’t wait to complete the rest of my plan and deposit to a live account.
Iv been in contact with Abrar via message before attending the 2 day Forex course and can honestly say he is the most helpful and genuine guy around. He would help with trade signals and would answer any query i had. it’s been a week since my course and i can fully read charts and can draw the patterns as taught by Abrar. Iv received the help and support on the 2 day course and even after. The duo Mariyah and Abrar are both on point with keeping on top of their students. 100% recommended to anyone out there wanting to get into Forex trading. It is worth every penny spent on the course. Thanks to the FTG capital team!!!!
I don’t ussually do reviews but this one has to be done i took the course and wow the results were outstanding!!! Abrar and maria go way beyond to help us students ie webinars and within two months i passed my the funded account and have that aswell top notch service from top class people cant thank abrar and maria enough its not just a normall course the after support is amazing for anyone who is serious abrar is the man to take your skills to that next level where even you will be shocked!!!!!
I recently attended the classroom course and just wish I could rate it more than 5 stars! It is amazing how they deliver a wealth of knowledge required to embark upon our trading journey in the space of 2 days. We went through clear, easy and concise methods of breaking down the charts in a small classroom environment with a team of approachable mentors to ensure all our questions were answered. If you are in the pursuit of financial freedom, regardless of your exposure to the Forex market, I would definitely recommend this course. Once again, I would like to thank the FTG Capital team, and I look forward to developing my analysis and skillset further with the ongoing mentorship.
Well well well where do I start from. So I wanted to learn Forex, what it is and how to become an independent trader and after months and months of researching, digging, browsing I found FTG CAPITAL and I joined their 8 weeks trial after couple of months of stalking 😅 them. Then I thought its time to do the Forex course and learn how to do analysis, charts and execute them. Let me tell you, ABRAR THE MENTORZILLA knows his stuff and his way of is just perfect!!! He made it so easy to understand for a new beginner like myself, its unbelievable. Best 2 days course ever and worth every penny. Thanks again Big Abrar & Team.
Great Course, worth every penny, ongoing support, down to earth caring team, no small talk this is a team that delivers, highly recommend
Completed the 2 day course, you can go into this course not knowing anything about trading and by the time your finished you will have all the skills and mental preparation to start trading. Trading is a learning curve that you take at your own pace but FTG Capital gives you everything you need to analyse charts. Highly recommend the course and the training methods they use are second to none.
I am totally new to Forex so for me FTG Capital is simply AMAZING!! The 2-day course was very well structured, detailed in content, and yet simplified for learners at all levels. Abrar’s teaching skills, knowledge, and passion for Forex was very inspirational. He made sure everyone was on par with understanding the content, and would happily repeat himself if needed until we were all happy. We received all the help and support needed during the course, with the added bonus of having the aftercare mentorship included – which by the way is second to none. I have not only learnt a new skill-set, but feel part of the FTG Capital Family. Thank you to the rest of the team, particularly Mariya for her dedication, care and continuous support.
Fantastic! Very informative , well structured, excellent course for all levels of experience. If you want to do forex I can highly recommend this course. After support is amazing.
Great course! Very pleased with the 2 day course. Abrar was fantastic and very engaging. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all our questions. Highly recommended to those who want to get into forex. With the ongoing support and mentoring that continues after the course I feel very confident and looking forward to starting my trading journey. Thank you FTG Capital!
FTG Capital is 🔥🔥🔥 One word For them AMAZING!!! all the help and support needed is given in the course and after the course, you won't be left in the dark guessing. Amazing team everything is transparent simplified for you. DONT DELAY GO AND DO THE COURSE TODAY 😄👍
Just done the course with FTG, the king of forex!
Great weekend course very informative. Definitely would recommend to others
Simply Amazing!!! done the course over the last weekend and it was worth every penny. Thanks to FTG i have learnt a new skillset and cannot wait to use my own analysis to execute trades!!! Thank you Abrar and Maariya, very helpful over the 2 days and made it look soo easy.
Just fully finished the online course and I am ready to give a review. So glad I waited as the course just got better and better. Took me couple weeks to complete alongside my part time job. Educational portal is written in simple english and easy for anyone to understand especially beginners like me. The video library is an absolute gem as nothing works better than seeing the strategies on a live market example. The mentorship group where trades are sent is on point! High success rate with the trades and chat group super active, can see they are all trading successfully! Absolutely phenomenal would definitely recommend If you are serious about trading.
FTG Capital is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews