FTG Capital Reviews

of reviewers recommend FTG Capital
Live Chat
I recently attended the classroom course and just wish I could rate it more than 5 stars! It is amazing how they deliver a wealth of knowledge required to embark upon our trading journey in the space of 2 days. We went through clear, easy and concise methods of breaking down the charts in a small classroom environment with a team of approachable mentors to ensure all our questions were answered. If you are in the pursuit of financial freedom, regardless of your exposure to the Forex market, I would definitely recommend this course. Once again, I would like to thank the FTG Capital team, and I look forward to developing my analysis and skillset further with the ongoing mentorship.
i recently completed the 2 days course, it was well worth every penny i spent, the knowledge i gained was phenomenol, ppl who are looking to become successful traders i recommend FTG CAPITAL 100% without a doubt more then 5 stars from me for the knowledgable, experienced profressional very kind and funny Abrar Hussain absolutely amazing person to meet. i found he was very patient with all student at all level and also not to mention the ongoing support that i am still happily gaining and learning.
I am totally new to Forex so for me FTG Capital is simply AMAZING!! The 2-day course was very well structured, detailed in content, and yet simplified for learners at all levels. Abrar’s teaching skills, knowledge, and passion for Forex was very inspirational. He made sure everyone was on par with understanding the content, and would happily repeat himself if needed until we were all happy. We received all the help and support needed during the course, with the added bonus of having the aftercare mentorship included – which by the way is second to none. I have not only learnt a new skill-set, but feel part of the FTG Capital Family. Thank you to the rest of the team, particularly Mariya for her dedication, care and continuous support.
Great weekend course very informative. Definitely would recommend to others
2 days course is amazing, your will learn all basic things and aftercare support also. Was doing 2 jobs 14-16 hours a day. Did my course in April and took 2-3 months to settle my self on demo account and now doing 3-4 good trades a week, watching Netflix and enjoying freedom. Thank you Abrar for all your support.
Attended a 2 day course and loved it! Continuous support after the course. Simplified in easy steps, great start for beginners! Can confidently analyse markets and place my own trades
Simply Amazing!!! done the course over the last weekend and it was worth every penny. Thanks to FTG i have learnt a new skillset and cannot wait to use my own analysis to execute trades!!! Thank you Abrar and Maariya, very helpful over the 2 days and made it look soo easy.
Best in the game, easy to understand methods of analysis yet very effective. Already placing trades and making money. Great group chat so we can all help each other and constantly sharing analysis which is also helping to improve knowledge and analysis.
FTG Capital is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews