The Fireplace Studio Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The Fireplace Studio Reviews

thefireplacestudio@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy
We recently had a fireplace fitted and would like to thank you for the excellent customer service we received from start to finish. We had visited a few different suppliers and The Fireplace Studio was by far the most helpful, honest and professional. We are extremely happy and would highly recommend them.
I would like to thank The Fireplace studio who were excellent all the way through the purchase of our new fireplace and gas fire. This was not a straightforward installation but any problem was overcome by our fitters. Fantastic products, excellent service . I would definately recommend this company. Well done 5 stars . Ian & Kate Thomson Mountsorrel
First time service on my gas fire, great job from start to finish, would definitely recommend
Fantastic service from start to finish.
Excellent advice in the showroom through to the survey and then to the fitting.
Fitters were extremely polite, communicated with me throughout to ensure I was happy with everything and very clean and tidy.
Very professional and thoroughly recommended.
Price & products were very good.The installation was very efficient from start to finish.Both fitters were very amiable & professional. Thanks.
This was the sixth fireplace showroom visited, and we found it to be an excellent company in every aspect - professional, highly competent, readily providing comprehensive quotations whilst in their showroom for various options, and sticking to the price and installation date when the order was placed. The calibre, skill and craftsmanship of the installation team were all exemplary.
Fireplace Studio, are amazing!

We had a very precise brief, and Andy went above and beyond to exceed our expectations.

If you need a new fire, i would highly recommend Fireplace Studio. They are clearly experts in this field, and this is evidence their service and execution.
The whole experience was effortless. From Andy the knowledgable, friendly salesman to the fitters, who couldn’t have been more approachable and accommodating. The finished article looks wonderful. Well pleased. Thoroughly recommended.
A job really well done - thank you
We have just had a new gas fire fitted, we are delighted, the fitter came on time and carried out the work. He put down dust sheets and left everything very clean and tidy.

The whole process has been excellent from our initial enquiry at the Studio in Bramcote to the fitting of the fire. Many thanks.
I had a DRU Gas Fire installed; the staff were very professional, from showroom to final installation. Thank you Michelle, Andy, Keegan, Dean and Adam. They instilled confidence that they knew the product and did a professional installation.
I am most happy with the finished job, I would use the company again and recommend them without hesitation.
I am also pleased I went to a local family owned business
I was also pleased I went to a local family owned business.
Brilliant service from start to finish, love my new fireplace, workmen were just as good to deal with as the staff in the shop. Would highly recommend these peeps.
We have no hesitation in awarding top marks to the Fireplace Studio. From the start of the process, from visiting the outstanding showroom at Bramcote, to the completion, with the installation of our fireplace, the service was outstanding. We received impartial but constructive advice, without any pressurised selling, on the type of fireplace most suitable based on our requirements. The installation went so smoothly and the finish is superb. We are delighted and consider that the cost has been fully justified. Thank you Andy, Dean, Keegan and Adam for all your assistance
excellent company staff brilliant work fantastic highly recommendable
We have just had our new electric fire fitted and are over the moon with it. All the chopping out was done yesterday ready for the fire to be fitted and today after 4hrs it was and looks beautiful. I cant praise the workmanship enough all the fitters were polite and left no mess. I would definitely recommend this company.
We went in search of a fire before Christmas & attended several retailers. We came across The Fireplace Studio & visited the showroom. Due to the type of flue we have there were not too many choices, but even so Katie at The Studio was very attentative, listened & gave us several options that we had not considered. We went away to think & she told us not too rush as it was a expense that would need to be right, she also said that she & other staff were there should we have any questions when discussing the way forward. A week later we visited again to have a look at the options, this time we spoke to Graham, again lots of advice & we were listened to. At that point we decided to purchase a fire plus the surround. The price was reasonable within the budget we had set. A date arranged, the staff turned up on the day that they stated in January, the fitters were polite, considerate of your home & as clean as they were able to be due to the work being undertaken. They showed us how to work it & checked to see if everything was as it should be. We were very pleased with our purchase.
A couple of days later we found that when turning the gas fire on the flames were higher one side than the other. We got in touch with the showroom & straight away it was sorted, again the fitter turned out to check it, but it looked as though it was a fault at the manufacturers. A new part was ordered, fitted the day after it was delivered to The Studio & checked by the fitter.
Excellent customer service, staff, fitters & price.
We are very happy with our purchase & would recommend The a Fireplace Studio to anyone.
Our old fire needed replacing and having seen your web page, we called in the showroom. Very impressed with what we saw and not pressurised at all. your Fitter came today and installed the new fire. We are so pleased with it. It certainly gives out plenty of heat. We will certainly recommend you to friends
Brian and Sybil Allt
From beginning to end it could not praise them high enough. Knowledgeable salesperson with advice, the surveyor was punctual and left us no doubt about what to expect and the two fitters were efficient, clean and went through the working of the fire thoroughly. A big thank you to all involved. As for the fire itself, well it is just beautiful
Excellent service from start to finish, a huge thank you to Keagan, Dean and Adam for a really professional job of fitting our fireplace/fire.
Sue & Terry
We are absolutely delighted with the installation of our gas log fire. keagan, Richard and Adam did a brilliant job. We would highly recommend the Fireplace studio for your fireplace. Thank you.
Hello we are new to the area and I found the shop by a google search and the excellent reviews. Having had terrible problems with previous tradesmen over another fireplace in a different room, it has been lovely to use the Studio. From the first time we went and met Katie and then phone call to various people including Andy, to the assessment by John and then today John and his teams fitting I cannot fault the service and knowledge. The fireplace looks amazing and is the first finished thing in our renovation, very tidy as well in their clearing up and looking after my naughty dog when she escaped! Thank you all! would thoroughly recommend this firm.
The Fireplace Studio 5 star review on 22nd January 2019