The Fireplace Studio Reviews

Read The Fireplace Studio Reviews

thefireplacestudio@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy
Very professional firm.
Many thanks to Keegan and colleagues for installing my Lincoln fireplace. All mess was cleared up and a perfect job well done. It looks really nice.......very cosy at night time.
I would highly recommend this firm......no hesitation.
I would recommend The Fireplace Studio. I found the staff knowledgable, with a wide range of products available. The fitters were excellent and in particular, respectful of my property. I was very pleased with all aspects of the customer service.
I called in at the Fireplace Studio the other day and noticed the improvements made outside the showroom. I was impressed by the display of fireplaces they have on show. If you are searching for a new fireplace, gas or electric fire I suggest you look no further than the Fireplace Studio. I understand that they have over 35 years of industry experience providing fires and fireplaces to a range of clients, from young professionals to stately home owners, and always deliver the same excellent level of customer service as standard.
Just wanted to say that I'm really happy with my new fire and fireplace. Your friendly staff were brilliant in helping find the right one for me. Would definitely recommend your company
The Fireplace Studio is rated 4.94 based on 173 reviews