The Fireplace Studio Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The Fireplace Studio Reviews

thefireplacestudio@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy
From our first visit to the showroom to the fitting of the fire, excellent service, Dean fitted the fire he was very polite and tidy, explained all about the fire. Would recommend this company.
From our initial visit to the Nottingham Showroom to the actual Installation of our chosen Fire the Customer Service has been exceptional. Because we have no chimney and a restricted boundary with our neighbour we had to have a balanced flue fire and The Fire Studio helped us choose a Gazco Studio 1 with a Limestone surround which looks stunning in our room (it will be even better when all the renovations are complete! Thanks especially to Ashley who sorted everything and the installers who were very professional and considerate.
From my initial visit I was impressed with the superb showroom and range available. There was no hard sell only proper advice. I wanted a wow factor, Andy helped me by offering several different options. A site survey was arranged quickly and an installation date was set, Keagan and Adam arrived on time and did an excellent job, they were very tidy and explained how everything worked. How refreshing to find a knowledgeable company who aren't pushy and do an excellent job. I cannot rate The Fireplace Studio anything other than 5*. Thank you.
Very impressed with the level of service from all concerned. Everyone helpful and offering good advice. The fitting engineer Keegan, made an excellent job. We are very pleased with the result and would certainly recommend this company.
We visited the studio three or four times and each time the sevice and help was excellent. The fire has now been installed by two fitters who were very professional and clean in their work. All in all really satisfied and would definately recommend a visit to the showroom.
We visited the Bramote showroom which was beautifully presented. We chose our fire and fireplace,the guys who installed it were really friendly and professional -they did a excellent job and left everything clean and tidy.The whole thing looks wonderful - just what we wanted - and we would not hesitate in recommending the company. You will not be disappointed.
I received excellent service from my first visit to the showroom . All the staff I had dealings with were brilliant very helpful from start to finish. The work was completed in the time they said it would be they were very clean and tidy workman . I am delighted with the fire place that they created which makes my lounge look even better. Many thanks. Mrs J Hexter
Excellent choice of hole in the wall fires. Lovely showroom.
The Fireplace Studio is rated 4.99 based on 152 reviews