The Fireplace Studio Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The Fireplace Studio Reviews

thefireplacestudio@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy
From our first visit to the showroom to the fitting of the fire, excellent service, Dean fitted the fire he was very polite and tidy, explained all about the fire. Would recommend this company.
From our initial visit to the Nottingham Showroom to the actual Installation of our chosen Fire the Customer Service has been exceptional. Because we have no chimney and a restricted boundary with our neighbour we had to have a balanced flue fire and The Fire Studio helped us choose a Gazco Studio 1 with a Limestone surround which looks stunning in our room (it will be even better when all the renovations are complete! Thanks especially to Ashley who sorted everything and the installers who were very professional and considerate.
A massive thank you to you all, from first visiting the showroom and the guys who came to fit today.
John, Richard and Keegan were very professional, clean and tidy, special thanks to Keegan.
The new fire looks fabulous and am very pleased, will definitely recommend to all family and friends.
Thanks again.
We used Fireplace Studio as this was very close to us. The initial chat and survey was very professional.
We had a fire surround and health replaced by Keegan and the result, we could not be happier with.
Keegan was friendly, informative and very professional. He did an excellent job and left the area very clean and tidy.
Would definite recommend.
Hello we are new to the area and I found the shop by a google search and the excellent reviews. Having had terrible problems with previous tradesmen over another fireplace in a different room, it has been lovely to use the Studio. From the first time we went and met Katie and then phone call to various people including Andy, to the assessment by John and then today John and his teams fitting I cannot fault the service and knowledge. The fireplace looks amazing and is the first finished thing in our renovation, very tidy as well in their clearing up and looking after my naughty dog when she escaped! Thank you all! would thoroughly recommend this firm.
The Fireplace Studio 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
From my initial visit I was impressed with the superb showroom and range available. There was no hard sell only proper advice. I wanted a wow factor, Andy helped me by offering several different options. A site survey was arranged quickly and an installation date was set, Keagan and Adam arrived on time and did an excellent job, they were very tidy and explained how everything worked.
How refreshing to find a knowledgeable company who aren't pushy and do an excellent job. I cannot rate The Fireplace Studio anything other than 5*. Thank you.
Very impressed with the level of service from all concerned. Everyone helpful and offering good advice.
The fitting engineer Keegan, made an excellent job.
We are very pleased with the result and would certainly recommend this company.
We visited the studio three or four times and each time the sevice and help was excellent. The fire has now been installed by two fitters who were very professional and clean in their work. All in all really satisfied and would definately recommend a visit to the showroom.
We visited the Bramote showroom which was beautifully presented. We chose our fire and fireplace,the guys who installed it were really friendly and professional -they did a excellent job and left everything clean and tidy.The whole thing looks wonderful - just what we wanted - and we would not hesitate in recommending the company. You will not be disappointed.
The Fireplace Studio 5 star review on 27th May 2016
I received excellent service from my first visit to the showroom . All the staff I had dealings
with were brilliant very helpful from start to finish. The work was completed in the time
they said it would be they were very clean and tidy workman . I am delighted with the
fire place that they created which makes my lounge look even better.
Many thanks.

Mrs J Hexter
Excellent choice of hole in the wall fires. Lovely showroom.
The Fireplace Studio is rated 4.94 based on 173 reviews