The Fireplace Studio Reviews

Read The Fireplace Studio Reviews

info@the-fireplace-studio.co.uk

213 Derby Road, Bramcote, Nottinghamshire NG9 3JA, ,

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy
From the initial visit to the showroom through the site visits for measurements and the eventual finished installation we have been super impressed with Graham, Ashley and the team for our new fireplace and stove. I can’t recommend The Fireplace Studio highly enough, a great company to do business with.
The fireplace studio are brilliant. Very thorough and did a great job at removing a very dated fireplace in our house and repositioning and installing our new one. Great customer service as well. Thank you Keegan and Ashley.
My Mum is so happy with her new gas fire. The Engineer did a fantastic job. Katie and Graham was very helpful and listened to my request to visit the property and inspect /do a survey to ensure the fire I had chosen would fit as I lived 150 miles away and were unable to travel. They were very professional and accommodating. Big thank you.
Just had our new electric fire fitted and very pleased with the engineers ( Dean & Adam ) who made an excellent job of installation. Now got many hours of changing the effects to pass the lockdown nights!! Service, delivery and fitting could not be bettered.
The fireplace Studio were so helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and professional throughout I could not be happier with the service I received and the gas fire is wonderful! I would not have any hesitation in recommending them.
First class service provided from initial contact to installation of our new gas fire. All staff and operatives highly efficient. Special thanks to Keegan. Would recommend this company without hesitation.
Called to ask for advice and the customer service was absolutely superb. Chris is clearly experienced and knowledgeable and even though I live out of his delivery area he provided excellent advice knowing I was buying a Flamerite electric fire without physically seeing it (due to showrooms being closed because of the national lockdown) . Thank you Chris for all your help. I really appreciate it. Ps. If anyone is looking for a Flamerite Gotham 900 ( out of stock practically everywhere!) Chris has one! You just need to live closer than me (London!) :)
Excellent customer service and advice. We are so pleased with our new fireplace and electric fire, it's beautiful. Thank you so much Ian and Val
Highly recommended - very pleased with product and great service from fitter, surveyor, office and showroom staff
Chris who fitted our Aga wood burner was absolutely first class. It was not an easy job because we had no chimney and the flue went through the lounge ceiling and then through the inside of a fitted wardrobe on the next floor. Then by way of the ceiling into the loft and through the roof. The flue Chris boxed in at the end of the wardrobe. Chris’ quality of work was second to none. He carried out all aspects of installation in a calm professional manner. I would recommend him and Peppers to anyone wishing to have a wood burner fitted.
Very professional firm. Many thanks to Keegan and colleagues for installing my Lincoln fireplace. All mess was cleared up and a perfect job well done. It looks really nice.......very cosy at night time. I would highly recommend this firm......no hesitation.
Today 16th October 2020 I had my new Lincoln fireplace installed. From my first visit to the showroom, professionalism was very clear. Clear and precise price including modifications. Keegan along with the other colleagues were very friendly and professional. All mess cleared up and a perfect finish to the completed job. A big "thankyou" to Keegan...... Highly recommended.......
A massive thank you to you all, from first visiting the showroom and the guys who came to fit today. John, Richard and Keegan were very professional, clean and tidy, special thanks to Keegan. The new fire looks fabulous and am very pleased, will definitely recommend to all family and friends. Thanks again.
Fist time customer for The Fireplace Studio - just for a service on a 15 year old gas fire. Brilliant! Jonathan was very knowledgeable and the service was the best we had ever had. Will definitely use the company again and would have no doubts about eventually replacing our old fire with one from The Fireplace Studio. The price for the excellent work carried out was very reasonable
We are delighted with our new fireplace. We would definitely recommend The Fireplace Studio. The staff are very helpful and gave excellent advice on all the various fires available. The fitters did a great job and we’re more than happy with the result.
We used Fireplace Studio as this was very close to us. The initial chat and survey was very professional. We had a fire surround and health replaced by Keegan and the result, we could not be happier with. Keegan was friendly, informative and very professional. He did an excellent job and left the area very clean and tidy. Would definite recommend. Thank you
Recommended by some friends, we visited the showroom. Excellent advice , dealt with professionally, far above any other showroom we visited and there were many. We agreed the scope and the survey was carried almost immediately. Fitment date agreed and they arrived as scheduled. Fitment was professional, neat, tidy minimal mess, Dean and his colleague were excellent and when we decided to change the scope they were more than accomodating, achieving exactly what we asked. Great job allround, thank you
The whole process of buying and installing this Riva 2 firep;ace suite was excellent. After we chose the fire we wanted, a quick survey was made and the fitters came promptly as arranged. Dean was superb and extremely professional. What could've been a nightmare job was made easy. We were most impressed.
Superb staff who are knowledgeable and extremely patient and helpful. Exceptional showroom providing a brilliant choice of fires and whilst may be considered a little pricey I do believe you get what you pay for with a top quality product and service
Just had a Gazco Riva 600 fire fitted today. Really impressed with the service, such nice people to deal with, and the fitter was extremely helpful. The fire is superb and really enhances the room. Overall very pleased and satisfied.
The Fireplace Studio is rated 4.97 based on 182 reviews