The Fireplace Studio Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The Fireplace Studio Reviews

thefireplacestudio@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Fireplace Studio 5 star review on 22nd January 2019
Mrs Caroline Edmunds
The Fireplace Studio 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Kelvin Lacey
The Fireplace Studio 5 star review on 27th May 2016
More Photos & Videos
Our new fire and fireplace has been installed today. From initial enquiry to installation the service we have received has been second to none. Graham at the Bramcote showroom explained why our initial idea would not fit and suggested an alternative. Our chosen fireplace was then tailored to give us the appearance we wanted. The fitters were efficient, polite and completed the whole installation over two days with minimal mess (they do drink a lot of tea). We would thoroughly recommend using the Fireplace Studio.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review and your recent purchase. We're delighted to hear that you are pleased with our fireplace installation service. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything - we are always happy to help.

Kind Regards,

The Fireplace Studio Team
We are very impressed with the service we have received from The Fireplace Studio. Ashley in the showroom was very patient and helpful, and his advice was invaluable. He explained that the fire we had picked out was too big and hot for our room, and sold us one that was about a third of the price. He could so easily have taken a great deal of money off us, but wouldn't.
It was fitted today, and it looks beautiful. The fitters were punctual, polite, and made as little mess as possible.
Hi C Lewis,

Thank you for your review and your recent purchase. We're delighted to hear that you are pleased with your recent experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything - we are always happy to help.

Kind Regards,

The Fireplace Studio Team
I would recommend The Fireplace Studio. I found the staff knowledgable, with a wide range of products available. The fitters were excellent and in particular, respectful of my property. I was very pleased with all aspects of the customer service.
Highly recommend your company.ive just had a fire fitted with yourselfs,couldn’t be happier with the service,fire is beautiful 😀
Sales lady very good very helpful , lads that fitted fireplace today keegan & adam brilliant , got on with the job , pleasant well mannered . Very efficient and clean workers , very satisfied with price everything lovely 😁
Had my gas fire surveyed and serviced today. Great experience - prompt, polite, knowledgeable at the quoted price despite needing to check a few extra things for first time service visit. Definitely recommended.
We have received such a professional and friendly service from this family run business. They could not have been more helpful. They worked hard to arrange our fireplace in time for christmas and we sre now enjoying our new look lounge. Very happy all round many thanks
We recently had a fireplace fitted and would like to thank you for the excellent customer service we received from start to finish. We had visited a few different suppliers and The Fireplace Studio was by far the most helpful, honest and professional. We are extremely happy and would highly recommend them.
I would like to thank The Fireplace studio who were excellent all the way through the purchase of our new fireplace and gas fire. This was not a straightforward installation but any problem was overcome by our fitters. Fantastic products, excellent service . I would definately recommend this company. Well done 5 stars . Ian & Kate Thomson Mountsorrel
First time service on my gas fire, great job from start to finish, would definitely recommend
Fantastic service from start to finish.
Excellent advice in the showroom through to the survey and then to the fitting.
Fitters were extremely polite, communicated with me throughout to ensure I was happy with everything and very clean and tidy.
Very professional and thoroughly recommended.
Price & products were very good.The installation was very efficient from start to finish.Both fitters were very amiable & professional. Thanks.
This was the sixth fireplace showroom visited, and we found it to be an excellent company in every aspect - professional, highly competent, readily providing comprehensive quotations whilst in their showroom for various options, and sticking to the price and installation date when the order was placed. The calibre, skill and craftsmanship of the installation team were all exemplary.
Fireplace Studio, are amazing!

We had a very precise brief, and Andy went above and beyond to exceed our expectations.

If you need a new fire, i would highly recommend Fireplace Studio. They are clearly experts in this field, and this is evidence their service and execution.
The whole experience was effortless. From Andy the knowledgable, friendly salesman to the fitters, who couldn’t have been more approachable and accommodating. The finished article looks wonderful. Well pleased. Thoroughly recommended.
A job really well done - thank you
We have just had a new gas fire fitted, we are delighted, the fitter came on time and carried out the work. He put down dust sheets and left everything very clean and tidy.

The whole process has been excellent from our initial enquiry at the Studio in Bramcote to the fitting of the fire. Many thanks.
I had a DRU Gas Fire installed; the staff were very professional, from showroom to final installation. Thank you Michelle, Andy, Keegan, Dean and Adam. They instilled confidence that they knew the product and did a professional installation.
I am most happy with the finished job, I would use the company again and recommend them without hesitation.
I am also pleased I went to a local family owned business
I was also pleased I went to a local family owned business.
Brilliant service from start to finish, love my new fireplace, workmen were just as good to deal with as the staff in the shop. Would highly recommend these peeps.
We have no hesitation in awarding top marks to the Fireplace Studio. From the start of the process, from visiting the outstanding showroom at Bramcote, to the completion, with the installation of our fireplace, the service was outstanding. We received impartial but constructive advice, without any pressurised selling, on the type of fireplace most suitable based on our requirements. The installation went so smoothly and the finish is superb. We are delighted and consider that the cost has been fully justified. Thank you Andy, Dean, Keegan and Adam for all your assistance
excellent company staff brilliant work fantastic highly recommendable
The Fireplace Studio is rated 4.98 based on 160 reviews