Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Hongbin Gu (tranquilgu)
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Michael Still (mikkys321)
Brilliant company love there way of doing business making you feel you are part of the family will defo be using them again
Great service and quick delivery
Great price, great communication and speedy delivery
Great service item arrived very quickly. Superb.
Great service and very quick to fulfill order , excellent job definitely use again
WOW what a great service, ordered online & received within a few days. The after sales service 5-star. Well done guys a fantastic professional company.
Great service and follow through post sale. Delivery was prompt, items nicely packed. They even threw in a small packet of sweets as a thank you !
Shipping time was you stated the item was very well packed. No problem what so ever. Would definitely recommend yours company
Very helpfull..! Outstanding work cant even tell that my ipad has been apart.. i would highly reccomend. The communication could not of been any better also.. thank you very much!
These guys are definitly one of my best discoveries when i order there was a discrepancy in the stock but they rang me and spoke to me to off options for resolution.

They feel like an honest treat the customer as they would want to be treated, they will be in my selection of suppliers moving forward.

Great service
Remarkably efficient and swift service; first class seller.
Real good quality products and really speedy deliveries!! Would happily buy from these guys again for my next project :)
Great service and fast delivery
Bought two fire and sound insulating hoods from Trch4's eBay store and they arrived the next day. They didn't fit my speakers and called the store up and the very helpful chap on the other end advised me to trim the hoods and it worked a treat. Later found that the instructions were in the manual. The gentleman asked me to call back if I needed further assistance. Obviously I didn't need it but this sort of customer service goes a long way. Not to mention, those perticular hoods namely Firetopper Pro were the cheapest on their website/eBay store.
Brilliant service and fast delivery highly recommended
Top service arrived day after ordering
Good range of products at competitive prices. Great service and fast delivery
They say next day delivery, that's a joke, more like 2 weeks delivery, if you want the item urgently don't bother with THIS COMPANY.
I wanted a door bell chime URGENTLY REQUIRED, paid extra for postage as well.😡
Hi, I'm sorry to see that you've left a negative review, I have looked into this and can see that your order was placed on the 15th July with "free delivery" selected and it was delivered and signed for 2 days later on the 17th July via DPD. I am sorry it was not received next working day but we can't guarantee same day process on orders that do not select and pay for priority shipping. Kind regards, Craig.
First experience dealing with company and found the staff very helpful and I got all the information I required regarding the product I was wishing to purchase.
I had a flawless customer experience. Excellent communication about delivery and my item was perfectly packed. I absolutely love the speakers I bought. Thanks Tech4! :D
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.92 based on 282 reviews