Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Richard Taylor
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Very happy with product (Lithe audio speaker) & great service from the team in particular Aiden who gave good advice and arranged quick delivery.
Good to deal with. Needed 4 replacement speakers for hot tub which they got on a special order in less than 2 weeks and cheaper than main agent!
Great vale for money
Great smart products that I purchased to replace hive sockets and bulbs , these were great, speedy delivery and great service, will use again no problem there, extremely pleased , many thanks
Absolutely great service. Very fast delivery, great communications. Highly recommended seller.
Simple, uncomplicated shopping experience and really quick delivery.
Speedy delivery, well pleased with all .
Excellent delivery, my order arrived right on time and everything worked perfectly.
Tech 4 Homes provided a great level of service. Not only did they stock the particular bulbs that I required but they dispatched and delivered them with lightning speed. The bulbs are great and assistance setting them up was offered if required. All this a at very reasonable price.
Good valve for money
Great lantern speaker. Friendly seller and item arrived quickly and safely. Present for my son for his socially distanced park meetings and went down well! Many thanks.
TECH4 is a truly First Class Company which I would highly recommend to everyone. Their customer service is excellent, their staff are extreemly helpful and respond very quickly to any questions the prospective customer may have. We have been absolutely delighted with both TECH4 and also the Pure Evoke 6 radio which we purchased. Thank you so much for your help, advice, prompt delivery and for keeping us so well informed from purchase to delivery.
Very informative
great service, great price. would defiantly recommend.
I did receive the item very quickly. I was very impressed initially by the service. I did have an issue with the product and sent a message to see if you had experience yourselves and a few days in you still haven’t replied. I have since fixed the issue myself.
Hi Aaron, apologies for not getting back to you in time. We're running low on staffing due to COVID-19 and are a little bit slower on the emails. I'm glad you've got it working and any further issues please feel free to contact us by email on sales@tech4.co.uk. Regards, Craig.
Was kept up to date on my purchase of a smart bulb that I purchased on eBay. Very fast delivery. The bulb was easy to set up but a bit tricky to connect it to my alexa, but worked in the end. Would buy from you again, keep up the good work. All the best.
Quick delivery and perfect service. Will be my go to for any tech and gadget needs!
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Sorted us out very quickly and politely. Highly recommended
Excellent service from Go, speedy delivery, sound product -smart bulb- impressive technical support and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Great service, fast delivery, would definitely use again ⭐️
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.91 based on 234 reviews