Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Geoffrey WILTON (300bman)
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Mike StClair (stclaim230)
Excellent customer service. The item ordered was dispatched quickly and well packaged. A query about the item was resolved very quickly and efficiently. A highly recommended company. Great all round experience.
Cheapest on price, very easy and prompt delivery. Plus a free pack of haribo...top marks all round!
Great service fast delivery
Very good service, super quick delivery, and happy with my item.
Great support in choosing the right product. It was then dispatched and delivered quickly. Really great welcome email and after sales check in. Really great experience all round.
Great little product outside speakers and Bluetooth amplifier very pleased so far, ordering easy and delivery Next day.
Awesome work by the guys, were able to source a product I'd been trying to obtain that no other shop on the internet could obtain. Couldn't be happier, thanks to you all.
Great service and fast delivery. Very good comms. I felt they really cared.
Great products quick delivery 🚚 well worth buying fromπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great customer service and product
My order arrived very swiftly and was exactly as I required.
I recently bought a motion sensor from tech 4 and found them to be incredibly helpful, answering many questions before purchase and then more questions after purchase. They always respond quickly and even advised me not to buy certain products that I wouldn't fully benefit from. This makes me feel that they have the customers interest at heart.
I needed a pair of 50cm tall speaker stands and spotted what looked to be just the thing on ebay. The response was polite and efficient and although I elected to delay delivery by one day, was delivered on schedule. I had plenty of notice of delivery time within a one hour delivery slot. Now assembled and in use, I am delighted with the puchase.
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Amazing ordered late evening and come the next day shocked how fast even the dispatch notification come after we had them
I had a query about a product, that was dealt with promptly, and was customer focussed. Delivery was fast, and the package price was very competitive. Happy customer.
Brilliant next day service. Wrong bulb sent initially but new one sent following day and incorrect bulb collected.
The bulb looks great and complements the lamp base superbly. IMHO. Lamp base bought from Ikea.I
Cannot fault Tech4Homes.
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Have now bought 7 Nedis Smart bulbs and a Nedis smart plug, all sent out within 24 hours and all work perfectly with my Google Home. Intend to make at least half a dozen more purchases over the coming months
I am very happy with my purchase very quick delivery.
Would not hesitate to use again
We received our item, and through no fault of tech 4 we had an issue it was resolved so swiftly, they promptly reaponded to emails and we received a replacement within 5 days. Outstanding customer service we will be ordering again. Thank you
Competitively priced and speedy delivery. Will be ordering from them again.
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.91 based on 245 reviews